PDA

View Full Version : Bella...???

Gucci2012
30-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Im a full service kind of punter but I've been looking at Bella's pics all week thinking damn thats hot, and she was in person, and the Silver Fox shop is close to work so I thought why not, however I spent 40mins face down looking at the floor and my arms and right leg was getting pins and needles from all the inactivity.

The part 2 was pretty good and the services offered was more than I expected. But there was some confusion on my part regarding the "rates" so let me break down the numbers for you. Going by the website details i was thinking $60 1 hr + $20 HJ=$80, but it it turned out to be $120 hr...very reasonable.

Cut to pt2 a "discussion" takes place and I shell out another $60 for a 5 minute ??? All up$180 for the hour.

Value for money??? Yes and No.

Positives: extremely friendly and welcoming female reception / the male reception however didn't look to welcoming sitting at the big desk near the entrance just gave me the visual once over and continued watching his movie or TV show. Room was very clean and big. Bella was very graceful and kind, but her pictures look different regarding cup size, so I'm really hoping that I didn't book Bella only for them to give me another girl. (My instincts tell me its not Bella, but what do I know I've never met her before)

Ummmm Negatives: Well I'm still curious what a second visit will bring because the "discussion" I had after the session was promising. So the only negative I have is of me thinking b2b is a cheaper alternative to full service, $180 1hr is not what I had in mind I could have paid $160 at another establishment and got more "services" without having to have a awkward discussion about taboo subjects in a massage shop.

I had a reasonably good time so I'm gonna shut up.

cisco
30-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Bro , you can ask bro Ahlungor opinion and sugesstion,..Bro Ahlungor is the Master of Massage section bro

IExperiment
30-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Yes the photo looks different I agree and I feel the same as you wether they gave me another Bella but maybe they take a really good photo :) but she is not to my style once is enough.

sammy07
30-08-2012, 07:10 AM
I saw Bella last week.
I ended up paying more than I intended
in a moment of weakness after part 1.
I think it ruins the mood to have to bargain
and pay up front for part two.
Anyway there are much better value
places if you are looking for extra service.
I miss Tiff! wonder if she's coming back?

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Im a full service kind of punter but I've been looking at Bella's pics all week thinking damn thats hot, and she was in person, and the Silver Fox shop is close to work so I thought why not, however I spent 40mins face down looking at the floor and my arms and right leg was getting pins and needles from all the inactivity.

The part 2 was pretty good and the services offered was more than I expected. But there was some confusion on my part regarding the "rates" so let me break down the numbers for you. Going by the website details i was thinking $60 1 hr + $20 HJ=$80, but it it turned out to be $120 hr...very reasonable.

Cut to pt2 a "discussion" takes place and I shell out another $60 for a 5 minute ??? All up$180 for the hour.

Value for money??? Yes and No.

Positives: extremely friendly and welcoming female reception / the male reception however didn't look to welcoming sitting at the big desk near the entrance just gave me the visual once over and continued watching his movie or TV show. Room was very clean and big. Bella was very graceful and kind, but her pictures look different regarding cup size, so I'm really hoping that I didn't book Bella only for them to give me another girl. (My instincts tell me its not Bella, but what do I know I've never met her before)

Ummmm Negatives: Well I'm still curious what a second visit will bring because the "discussion" I had after the session was promising. So the only negative I have is of me thinking b2b is a cheaper alternative to full service, $180 1hr is not what I had in mind I could have paid $160 at another establishment and got more "services" without having to have a awkward discussion about taboo subjects in a massage shop.

I had a reasonably good time so I'm gonna shut up.

Hi brother Gucci,

May be i can answer some of your questions mainly the prices:

The basic massage cost is $60/hr and if you like a HJ, that will be $20 = $80, no nude though. So if you want clothes off that will be another $30, so for a massage and nude HJ = $110, you with me so far!

Then the shop realized some times some girls will just do the nude Hj with a standing start to finish and some customers complained that its not good value, so they introduced a special nude B2B price of $120/hr with some nude body slide and HJ and thats what you paid up front, this also cut out the negotiation part in transition to ask the client if he wants happy ending, i think thats ok and this is what i pay for my weekly visits.

Now, in your case, you obviously were offered more, thats totally up to you at the time if you wanted any more extras, whether it is worth it, only you will know.

As i have said it the 24th time, if you want FS you should go to a FS shop, end of discussion, the WL are usually more professional, have better skills and i will say on average a better fxxx !!

Sure, if you look at $180/hr for what you got and think that you paid too much, think about some of the brothers who visited Korean shops and in one of the recent thread on Babylon and happy to pay extra $100 on top of the $188 massage fees just to get FS of number xxx, they seems to be so excited about the whole thing!! May be Bella should have charged you more to make you feel better.

Just my usual 60 cents

Cheers

jellyshots
30-08-2012, 09:31 AM
I've seen Bella twice now and yes, she is pretty business savvy... If you're after just part 2 with extras, you're better off just asking her to skip part 1, pay the extra and skip the awkward negotiation at the end. Saying that, I'm sure Bella holds off a little at the end to give her room to negotiate with you. It kind of kills the mood somewhat but that's what you get sometimes.

I've got to say that last time I saw Linda though, she was smoking hot! Very tight white t-shirt and she was quite flirty.

Gucci2012
30-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Thanks for all the info big brothers it was my first venture into massage shops. So now that I know the routines I can make adjustments to my expectations.

Yeah the bargaining part was abit awkward but if that's normal procedure than i must except it.

I was still hungry for action so after my trip to Silver Fox I made a phone call and $350 later(don't ask) I was satisfied. So all up for the whole night $530. I'm an idiot I know. But I'm still keen on massage shops.

DragonHead
30-08-2012, 02:11 PM
It's really hard to negotiate if the ML is naked, holding your erect penis and slowly stroking it. The last time I saw Bella, I told her $X is all I've got left in my wallet, she eventually succumbed to her horniness and accept the offer.

I wonder if it'll be cheaper by asking for standard massage only in the beginning, then negotiate with the ML to skip part 1 and go straight to extra.
ie: Standard + additional extra < Standard + B2B + addition extra

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 04:15 PM
It's really hard to negotiate if the ML is naked, holding your erect penis and slowly stroking it. The last time I saw Bella, I told her $X is all I've got left in my wallet, she eventually succumbed to her horniness and accept the offer.

I wonder if it'll be cheaper by asking for standard massage only in the beginning, then negotiate with the ML to skip part 1 and go straight to extra.
ie: Standard + additional extra < Standard + B2B + addition extra

I think it's a very simple solution, you stick to your plan or your budget (if you have one!). Usually if you want FS from the start, you would have gone to a FS shop in the first place. If you are visiting a MS, you shall probably be looking at some degree of massage plus a nude happy ending - say 90%+ of the massage client would have planned this. Now if you have a red hot ML standing next to you naked and holding your big manhood in her little hand and asking you if you want more than a wank? what a man got to do a man got to do. if you give in to your weakness, be a man, and move on. no point complaining you spent too much and it's not worth it or whatever, you can say no too. Just like so many brothers who keep going back to the ML for more extras and willing to pay anything and keep getting rejected but they keep going back - they won't think it's not worth it if one day they are successful. May be one thing the ML did wrong was that she offered the extras to you rather than you asked her for more in the first instance, so you think it's not worth it..........................haha, punters mentally and value for money..................lol and vanity.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:cool2:

Silver fox massage
30-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Beautiful Bella is working today!!

jellyshots
31-08-2012, 12:31 AM
I thought she always succumbed to her horniness, lol... I actually get a kick out of her routine and she's quite a character when she's joking around. She doesn't get offended if you say "maybe next time" either. Like I said earlier, she's a pretty savvy business woman.

Silver fox massage
05-09-2012, 12:37 PM
BELLA is a very good girl,!
work here, and by their own efforts to pay tuition for dependent parents 。so this girl cherish her ​​work, but also very efforts to work!

Travelmate
05-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I thought she always succumbed to her horniness, lol... I actually get a kick out of her routine and she's quite a character when she's joking around. She doesn't get offended if you say "maybe next time" either. Like I said earlier, she's a pretty savvy business woman.

I like the term "Business woman"
Unfortunately I am not a "Business man", otherwise it will be perfect match

jellyshots
05-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Bella is great if you just ask for cum on breasts right at the start. I personally would hesitate to do any extras with Bella because she does not do french kissing and I know that I could go to a full service shop and get that for $150/$160... Saying that, she is super sexy in a g-string.