PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is brother CunningLinguist Aus99 Admin ??

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Hi, just a thought, do you think brother CunningLinguist is an alias of the Aus99 Admin?

Otherwise, why the hell did he start so many new threads, like a dozen a day !!

Just to encourage every one to response!!

And he is doing such a great job!!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
06-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Hi, just a thought, do you think brother CunningLinguist is an alias of the Aus99 Admin?

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor, I'm flattered, I think ?
No I am not Aus99 admin!
This is the second time today someone has asked me if I am someone else :)
First I was asked if I am Royal Flash, now Aus99 admin!
What can I say, the forum has become a bit of a hobby for me lately, enjoy it while it lasts ...

Rocket Man
06-05-2013, 11:54 PM
he has too much a sense of humour!

Sextus
07-05-2013, 12:06 AM
he has too much a sense of humour!

Impossible.

IExperiment
07-05-2013, 12:42 AM
CL not admin for sure but he have been around punting for a while just got into this website by chance and reading it like a bible at the moment :)

puntbook
07-05-2013, 01:00 AM
I thought Ahlungor was admin as well

wilisno
07-05-2013, 01:03 AM

Cheers

Haha ! You'd got to be joking ! Creating a thread to say someone's creating too many threads ? :miao: And who's posting more ? :miao:

CunningLinguist
07-05-2013, 01:14 AM
CL not admin for sure but he have been around punting for a while just got into this website by chance and reading it like a bible at the moment :)

I just finished reading all the interesting General Talk threads from the date the new forum started now!

Raybo
07-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Haha ! You'd got to be joking ! Creating a thread to say someone's creating too many threads ? :miao: And who's posting more ? :miao:
Dont stop Ahlungor, especially the what RnT is all about thre ad. Still working through it. PHOOAARRR!!! Had the lads in uncontrollable fits of laughter with the GIF where the guy with the big donger slaps the young blonde in the face!
CL, same applies. Keep those posts coming!

CunningLinguist
07-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Dont stop Ahlungor, especially the what RnT is all about thre ad. Still working through it. PHOOAARRR!!! Had the lads in uncontrollable fits of laughter with the GIF where the guy with the big donger slaps the young blonde in the face!
CL, same applies. Keep those posts coming!

Roger Raybo, over and out :)

IExperiment
08-05-2013, 10:16 AM
I just finished reading all the interesting General Talk threads from the date the new forum started now!

Haha CL good one, girls are addictive and if you have lots of work to do, this site can be a good distraction :)
Back to work for me anyway.