PDA

View Full Version : Cracker Review - Ruby "Jap Student" Kangaroo Point

Xavriel
30-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Cracker Ad Title: ++Ruby++ Naughty Jap Student, 20yo, very experienced sexy Doll, will not be disappointed!!!!

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10
Service 7/10
Manner 8/10

I'm totally new to this scene so I'm just picking randoms off cracker and trying things out, I'm crazy like that. Anyway, 'Ruby' was my first - she's a cheeky sweetheart, english is alright and uses pet names. and playful, doesn't do DFK but is generous on the lip kissing. First visit was 1 hour and went at it twice (didn't get to finish the second time though - tired her out, apparently?). First time round, next appointment knocked on the door as I was getting changed back into my clothes, but ah well to be expected - he was told to wait downstairs if I remember right.

I visited again randomly (was looking for another girl) and lo I found her. Apparently I had stumbled upon her other ad - I was looking for someone else.. (Original ad photos look more or less like her, second ad not really). Meh either way, went for half an hour, CBJ and Doggy, Cowgirl and Mish. Then showered with me afterwards.

Second time her name was "Summer" :P. When I asked her about that she just said her name is whatever season it is: but she said it in a cute way so really didn't mind/care.

Pros: she's a nice girl, not aloof and does treat you well.
Cons: bit of a time minder. Has alarms on her phone (so she says? I didn't really notice).

I'd call it a 3.5 Star service.

need1
31-08-2012, 12:30 AM
thanks nice reviews ...............