PDA

View Full Version : Cracker Review - Ruby "24yr old Asian Doll" Brisbane CBD

Xavriel
30-08-2012, 01:36 PM
I/O calls,New to Town,a slim, attractive, elegant and immaculately groomed, lovely 24yo Asian Doll

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10
Service 5/10
Manner 6/10

Called on this lady yesterday, she's pretty enough: reminded me of the traditional japanese courtesians from edo period japan. (Although she's Korean, apparently). Long haired, kindly but straight to business. Sent me to the bathroom to shower, then afterwards let me into the bedroom, got me to lie down and got to work. Quite good with her tongue and CBJ, no real kissing, told me to be gentle with any touching or kissing of her breasts and such. Few different positions, though admittedly I didn't last long.

Quite clean, wiped off the lube from the rubber before the bj then cleaned me up with a lot of tissues afterwards. Even made a joke afterwards if I'd like to take my 'babies' home. Nothing special sadly, went to shower afterwards then said my thanks and goodbye.

She has long hair, but tied it up before heading into the bedroom (not really my thing so I asked her to undo it and she did). She's slim, but not so taught around the midrift. (just being nitpicky there).

Pro: Pretty, Not too aloof and not unkind.
Cons: Straight to business, no real flirting felt a bit awkward coming in. And TV is on through the whole thing, though only noticed it when walking between bedroom and front door.

3.5 Star service..