PDA

View Full Version : massage girl gave me her number ... now what?

ethanmarkovic
30-08-2012, 08:12 PM
hi
saw a girl for a massage
we kinda hit it off .. then 2nd time i went she offered her number
of course we exchanged numbers
now just texting and planning dinner next week ...
obviously with any other girl i wanna get some action
how do i play it with this girl ..
same or treat her differently?
just some advice
dont think she is visa type or looking to burn me for extra cash ( famous last words haha)
do i assume im gonna get some action after dinner .. ?
who knows
just some thoughts
thanks!

30-08-2012, 08:39 PM
let us know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Impact
30-08-2012, 08:56 PM
----//---///

cisco
30-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Most of the story will be the girl make you so stress, money more spend , when you work you will keep remember her and you can not 100% focusing on your job, and most of the time at the end The Man will cry like a baby who pee on his own pants need some one to change it...If you are lucky then will be a different story then ..good luck with the journey bro, cheers

Lancelot
30-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Yes, always more expensive! But also fun while it lasts. You should have exit strategy. Stay away from Facebook though, not personal experience but that will literally fuck you up.

Licker
30-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Most of the story will be the girl make you so stress, money more spend , when you work you will keep remember her and you can not 100% focusing on your job, and most of the time at the end The Man will cry like a baby who pee on his own pants need some one to change it...If you are lucky then will be a different story then ..good luck with the journey bro, cheers

"when you work you will keep remember her and you can not 100% focusing on your job, and most of the time at the end The Man will cry like a baby who pee on his own pants"

You are so right!!!!
BUT... that does not apply to ML's only... it goes for any girl you fall for.

splash
30-08-2012, 10:14 PM
She will see it as a date... I don't know if she wants to get down and dirty afterwards... just go with the flow.

Charlie123
30-08-2012, 10:19 PM
I reckon treat her the same as you would any other girl you are dating, be courteous and respectful, push her boundaries but be a gentleman about it. I wouldnt necesssarily expect an easily lay because she is an ML, but i would still be receptive to opportunities... If she asked for your number she obviously likes you!... Not all MLs are sluts (although some are), there are many good and innocent girls working in massage shops

Eureka
30-08-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm going to write up my experience on this exact type of situation when I am bored one day. Be prepared for the thought of what she does in her job to fuck with your brain (not now but it will come).

And if you think you will save money, it will become completely the opposite!

Mmmm - wonder who you might be referring to :)

Max Impact
30-08-2012, 11:09 PM
----------

sbk
30-08-2012, 11:28 PM
I've been out with a few Korean ML after they offer me their numbers or simply dial their number on my phone. Expect a very different girl in terms of interaction and attitude. Most just want some companionship. Treat them like a normal date and respect, these girls are professionals in pleasing men and expect much more in return down the track, but dont expect a free ride.

wilisno
31-08-2012, 12:44 AM
"when you work you will keep remember her and you can not 100% focusing on your job, and most of the time at the end The Man will cry like a baby who pee on his own pants"

You are so right!!!!
BUT... that does not apply to ML's only... it goes for any girl you fall for.

Well said bro !

Depends on what your intention is to get her number. If your only intention is to get into her pants and save money, most probably it wouldn't work, but if it's real friendship and let things run their natural courses, it is very enjoyable !

IExperiment
31-08-2012, 01:22 AM
hi
saw a girl for a massage
we kinda hit it off .. then 2nd time i went she offered her number
of course we exchanged numbers
now just texting and planning dinner next week ...
obviously with any other girl i wanna get some action
how do i play it with this girl ..
same or treat her differently?
just some advice
dont think she is visa type or looking to burn me for extra cash ( famous last words haha)
do i assume im gonna get some action after dinner .. ?
who knows
just some thoughts
thanks!

Well you already mention she is not after your money and dont look like after a visa so just go have fun. Remember some of them are smart with playing with many types of mens :) so Wilson also already mention have fun but I would also say make sure you control the situation to some degree as she could be playing with your heart. Same advise make sure she loves you more than you love her good luck :)

concorde
31-08-2012, 08:21 AM
If you go out with a ML or WL, know that money is the most important thing in their mind, otherwise they wouldn't be working as one in the first place. So if somehow you can manage to top that then go ahead.

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2012, 09:25 AM
I suppose this topic only apply to single and uncommitted brothers or some very skillful married brothers who can still play the field freely. Additionally, you obviously need to have time and money, especially the former!!

I agree with brother Wil, just treat it like a normal date and be nice to the lady, if some degree of friendship developes, then anything can happen, some of them may have a hidden agenda, some of them could well be just lonely and want some company, she is probably just as nervous!!

Or you could be number 25th and she is just playing you for free meals and gifts.

There is only one way to find out though.

Have fun

Cheers

HookedonHookerz
31-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Wrong place to look for a girl friend bro. It costs alot to keep a lady friend like this. I lost a friend to a working lady, he fell for her and thinks she loves him. Well when you have a language barrier and ethnic gap, not much can go right. Still good luck if you decided to go through with it.

ukoyrnez
31-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Hmm it might be that nothing happens. In my case the wl gave me her number on the first session - I didn't even ask. It was a bit of a shock. But nothing happened - maybe like two-three ’how are you?’ SMS and she didn't initiate any of them. Might be for the best.

rsalcedo
31-08-2012, 01:23 PM
It depends on your intention/motive.
Bro Hooked is right, if you want a proper gf, it's the wrong place to look for one.
Since you asked whether there's a possibility of a jiggy after dinner, then obviously it's not a serious relationship you're after.
Follow the brothers' suggestions, they've all been in this situation before at one stage.

For me, my motto is:
1) go with the flow
2) prepare to spend (pay for dinner, movies, petrol, assist w/ her expenses)
3) know your boundaries and limitations (don't let it affect ur personal life or work)
4) also consider her feelings, and don't be too pushy with schedule
5) be a gentleman and respectful as you can
6) if you're not too serious with her, be gentle when you end the relationship
7) be aware you are taking a risk of falling in love and getting hurt later
8) enjoy & savour every moment of it while it lasts
9) share your experiences with fellow brothers here
10) stay happy, healthy, & safe

BigBoy
31-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Been there, done that.. They'll give you freebies initially and you'll wine and dine them like any other girl, but then they hit you up for money to feed their gambling habits.. (or drug habits in some instances).

Alexlim
31-08-2012, 04:52 PM
If you are single. Don't think too much bro, enjoy your decision. Even though it will good (she might love you) or bad(after sales services), at least you will get the happy short or long relation ship with her.

If you are not single, Forget it and throw it away. Don't make mass for your life

Thaiday
31-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Have been in a relationship with a girl from massage for more than 15 months now. Yes of course they need money otherwise they won't work there. So need to help her out with her finances as any other boy friend will do. I found her to be so innocent to work in a massage shop but obviously she was working for want of more money.

hotwheels1072
31-08-2012, 07:12 PM

For me, my motto is:
1) go with the flow
3) know your boundaries and limitations (don't let it affect ur personal life or work)

Have to agree with this mate.....:)

cisco
31-08-2012, 11:32 PM
It depends on your intention/motive.
Bro Hooked is right, if you want a proper gf, it's the wrong place to look for one.
Since you asked whether there's a possibility of a jiggy after dinner, then obviously it's not a serious relationship you're after.
Follow the brothers' suggestions, they've all been in this situation before at one stage.

For me, my motto is:
1) go with the flow

All the point here,..i like it

babelx
02-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Indeed very good advice.

If I was this girl, there would be two reasons I want to see a punter (someone who pays for sex)
1. Money
2. Money (with visa)

tody
03-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Depends if she is offering private or wants a relationship. Also depends on your situation.

Regardless use a separate phone and stay discrete

TheTiger
04-09-2012, 11:03 AM
If you're serious about the girl, take her on a day-date: go to the zoo, do the coast walk from Coogee to Bondi, go to Cronulla for brunch, .... something like that. The day-date signifies that you're not just wanting to get in her pants. She'll get that. Make sure you're ready to drop her home around 4pm-5pm. By all means, score a good-bye kiss, a few hugs, and plenty of holding hands.

Make sure you unload the cannon before you go out ... so you don't go changing your plan. Suggest a dinner date the following week.

Alexlim
04-09-2012, 11:50 AM
If you're serious about the girl, take her on a day-date: go to the zoo, do the coast walk from Coogee to Bondi, go to Cronulla for brunch, .... something like that. The day-date signifies that you're not just wanting to get in her pants. She'll get that. Make sure you're ready to drop her home around 4pm-5pm. By all means, score a good-bye kiss, a few hugs, and plenty of holding hands.

Make sure you unload the cannon before you go out ... so you don't go changing your plan. Suggest a dinner date the following week.

I like your comment big Tiger bro, but I haven't asked WL phone no. For a while because my scar is still pain

BBBJ
05-09-2012, 12:36 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have a great time!

wilisno
05-09-2012, 12:40 AM
I went out with a Korean ML from Mirage Bondi. Saw her for for over six years, and on and off now. They are no different to any other Korean gal. From my experience... and mine is only limited (lol), they are no different to any other K gal. My guess is (pretty prejudice really), but any pretty looking K-gal was once an ML or WL. It never bothered me that she was an ML. They are not money hungry, they are not green card hunters...they are just single girls in their twenties looking for something exciting! It will cost you money to have a girl....ML or not. Just pick one that is stunningly hot and smiley, so that everytime she looks you in the eye and smiles, it ruffles your love muscle to salute!

Have a great time!

Good on you bro ! You're much nicer than your username suggest ! :miao: You deserve her friendship !

rubit moore
05-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Couple of years ago I started seeing a Thai girl who worked north of the bridge. It all started when I'd pop in on my way back to Sydney after doing some jobs up the coast from time to time. As a little treat during the drive, I'd get a good massage, bit of b2b action and unknot those muscles after those km's, you know? Any excuse. From the moment she popped her head around the corner while I was sitting in the massage room waiting, we hit it off. Cracking hour, details of which I won't go into right now so lets stick with the topic in hand, all puns aside...

Think it was the third time I saw her I decided to slip her my digits as I left... no puns gentlemen, please... I genuinely wanted to go out for dinner or take this girl out. Partially because there was no communication breakdown. She replied that evening of course, which I wasn't expecting but nice all the same and which slam-dunked the scenario into the next round. We'd text for a week on and off which culminated in an arranged meeting at another establishment she was at that evening. I turned up an hour before closing, we adjourned to a room and afterwards we went for dinner and I then drove her home. I'm a firm believer of not going out with thy gun loaded of course, so this seemed the more sensible option at the time and a damn sight more enjoyable than trying to desperately fit in a quick wank before we met up for a dinner date. It also relaxed the mood for the rest of the evening, funny as it sounds: I didn't act all Neanderthal waiting to club her over the head to take her back to my cave, and the fine woman got wined, dined and 69'ed... everyones a winner.

Still in contact texting and chatting and just over another week later we arranged to meet nearer the city coz that's where her friends shop was. Looking quite naive, Rubit Moore walked into what he now knows to be quite a popular place, and all the girls (they all knew the unfolding story) were all rushing out for a sneak peek, all big-eyed and smiling.

We left them all giggling and it was another great night of dinner, chatting and being the gent, a lift home. She went dutch on the bill with me, no questions asked, she just offered. So hey, thanks for dinner to maybe some of you bro's out there.

Her home situation meant it was an issue to stay overnight, and that was fine with me at that point. She wasn't fleecing me for every dime I had, which yes, I had been wary of. After that, it was a whirlwind couple of weeks of going out, meeting up, even a heavily discounted 1hr where just the mamasan was only paid. How Deep is your Love? When you do it for free.

Around-a-bout this time it was becoming apparent I would be going interstate with work. My home situation was pretty fucked at this point too (it's cool, I was single,) which is why she hadn't been to Rubit Manors.. but this is besides the point: it wasn't Top of the Pops on our list to fuck like bunnies at the earliest opportunity, even when the situation raised its head (gents, please..) whilst horizontal on a massage table. Which, as Fonzy would say, was cool.

Things finally got put in motion and I had to break this to her. It came at the right time and the wrong time and, it was better now than, fuck... dunno.

She bawled her eyes out and we hugged, cried, spoke about it and it was fucked. But in the midst of all that, lust came and knocked on our doors; we somehow both agreed to stay together for one night, maybe to see what we'd been missing out on, a last passionate chance, or what could be continued long distance. Either way, I booked a hotel.

Turning up to a hotel with an asian girl in your wheels certainly turns heads. Especially the old guy in the room next-door, who I clocked having a bit of a sideways glance. Maybe he recognised her.. but then what was the old goat doing in a Sydney hotel himself? Anyway, little did he know when he checked in that he'd be listening to Rubit Moore and his girl extensively testing the room for any loose fittings and mattress springability. Even in the spa bath, naturally.

The next morning, in true Rubit Moore fashion, we were sure to make use of the late checkout facility.. we may have cleared any neighbours in a 20m radius.

After a tough goodbye, it was a fair few months before I made it back to Sydney again. On the off chance, I popped in with a bit of hope in my pants of seeing her, and gave girl number two a shock as she came and introduced herself. Alas in the room, the bubble had burst and there was too much history between us to make the next hour anything but awkward. Better to let sleeping dogs lay down with other punters than to try and open up once moistened wounds.

The moral of this story in relation to this thread? Fucked if I know.

Have fun out there bro's,

Rubit Moore.

BBBJ
05-09-2012, 01:39 AM
What's in a name, Willy? I have a chinese patient (in her 80's) whose name is Shit Shing FUNG. Nicest lady you'll ever meet. :shout:

Jj999
05-09-2012, 02:12 AM
What's in a name, Willy? I have a chinese patient (in her 80's) whose name is Shit Shing FUNG. Nicest lady you'll ever meet. :shout:

Patient? You are a doctor then, or at least someone who understand healthcare and medical stuff?

But your name suggest you love BBBJ.

LONG LIVE BBBJ!
We have strong supporter now. :cool2:

wilisno
05-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Patient? You are a doctor then, or at least someone who understand healthcare and medical stuff?

But your name suggest you love BBBJ.

LONG LIVE BBBJ!
We have strong supporter now. :cool2:

But his avatar has nothing to do with his username though ! :miao::miao::miao: A very complicated doctor !

Jj999
05-09-2012, 02:56 AM
But his avatar has nothing to do with his username though ! :miao::miao::miao:

When I use computer, I saw his avatar was a girl showing her butt and pussy.

His avatar shows the beauty of a pussy.
So that mean he loves to appreciate pussies.
Then, that means long live DATY!

:miao: :miao:

cisco
05-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Wow ,... Doctor ?

Travelmate
05-09-2012, 05:39 PM
shit... I need to change my avatar then.
It is showing I love young lovely girls with superb GFE, hot body and nice personalilities

ethanmarkovic
05-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Hello .. thanks for all your advice and funny stories!!

went out the sweet lady
picked her up after work, went dinner, some thai food.
walked along the beach .. for a bit - she stated she never really seen it .. always busy
then i drove her home
she gave me a neck massage while i drove .... no extras while i drove lol
anyways .. parked out the front and then we kissed hugged and got all passionate ..
from reading the situation and asking her .. she seems lonely ...
i dont think she is a visa hunter from me, she stated people are helping her with this
i think she honestly looking for love
she will continue to work as she has some lofty dreams like owning her own place!
we will meet up soon!!: )
again!

so another question ... do i go and see her for a massage every now and then?lol
seems pointless!!

hotwheels1072
06-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Why not?.......Id be keeping contact with her, she seems genuine so why not see where it leads?
If she wants you to stop coming around and paying her for stuff she'd do for you anyway, she'll tell you....