PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 nono, fantastic girl, great attitude at blacktown, one of the best there

69lover
31-08-2012, 11:20 AM
went to blacktown 40 about one week ago, receiption introduced NONO, i was quite interested with her name, paid for one hour, she is around 22 to 25 yrs old, body is good, c cup,great attitude,
after shower she gave me a really DEEP DFK, the catbath,BJ, 69, then main part, she is great, i love the part cowgirl, she was sucking my figures as well, and her eyes are so attractive, after main part she gave me a really nice massage, like professional massage, i only go once as i enjoy her massage, she was working so hard, not lazy at all, i even asked her to have a rest, she said:' i have paid to this she has to work hard for my money.", what a great girl, will go back to see her again for sure
face: 8/10
body: 8/10
attitude: 10/10
service: 9/10
money worthy:yes
go back: for sure

Midnight_Prowl
02-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Blacktown..... Their wl r always seems nice with great attitude.... But too far amd dangerous for me now......... Nice report though if anyone knows where else she works let me know would love to try wl with that attitude again

altgourami
02-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Went to 40 for the first time a week back. A long way out. Ridiculous value for money. Fun shop. I will go again.

sexru
02-09-2012, 03:30 PM
hahaha well said, just got back into town after traveling oversea on business trip. may be will try nono next

Michael85
03-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Hey guy by any chance this Nono this the same one at 501 Newtown???