PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 💣💣💣💣💣A GLOOMY Day to Punter Blenchy & MOC James. ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

MyOutCall Australia
07-05-2013, 04:00 AM
A gloomy day for both blenchy & James. A busy day for me...

Blenchy has countered this, and he felt fully unhappy. He paid $400.:cry:

MOC James has sorted this out, and he was very upset. He paid $1000.:cry:

I even was typing text msg/posting with 2 hands while driving :startle:

I've checked this booking tonight with MOC new receptionist James. And the exact reason why this happened to blenchy as followed:

1) It is ROXY. I am saying She is the gal who's lack of timing in mind. We used to have many gals lack of this while they just newly start to work at MOC. Later they changed to normal. It is understandable. Eventually everyone will know What the "ON-TIME" does mean to others. BUT ROXY IS A GOOD GAL ANYWAY.

2) The main reason of Today: MOC RECEPTIONIST James. We require every on-duty receptionist passes the booking details to MOC gals straight away after the booking got confirmed with clients whatever by phone-Call/SMS but not only take the notes down to paper. We've trained James couples of times.

The other day James has forgotten to pass the booking info to KOMI with "Sun 05/05 12:00 H Wilisno". KOMI nearly did not show up that time! Otherwise this big complaint will come from Wilisno. :slobber: James was the receptionist who took this booking. After this, I've already gave him the oral-warning!

MON 06/05 ROXY 17:30 2h blenchy was confirmed by James. He did not pass this booking to ROXY again but just put this down to paper. It resulted in that ROXY did not ready to come at 17:30 because she did not know she got a booking at 17:30 MONDAY! She is not living at city. She needed time to rush. Of course she is not that type of gal who could alway give you the quick response.

3) Another reason, MOC has no rate of 400/h. Especially for this kind of situation, He told ROXY to charge this money from clients! It fuken made me angry. We have no this rate on the website! It should be MAXIMIUM 350/h if gals with 600/2h ONLY under today's situation. Many times MOC got many clients would like to pay 400/h or 500/h to MOC BIG QUALITY gals of 600/2h ONLY due to their shortage spare times etc... but this is different story! Now i've already forbid this happened. There will be 350/h, 600/2h only whatever clients' reason would be.

4) ABOVE 3.

This time I did give MOC James a beautiful penalty of $1000, including 50% refund ($200) back to client Blenchy; $800 to make up MOC reputation damage for his 1,2,3,4,5 shit unprofessional jobs done so far. He paid from his own pocket tonight. He was very upset and felt himself really unhelpful! He finally learnt from this shit by price.

He is newly to MOC receptionist position and he is willing to work hard! Even though he is fully young enough to handle MOC big jobs, he is still learning how to work well with 100% engagement!! Give him some time to be pro!

TO Blenchy: $200 bucks refund, and it is ready to claim from MOC now. Thanks for your complaint , it is helpful and very important to MOC JAMES and me! It made a beautiful improvement to MOC Reception job.

TO All syd99 members, as what i said :

Never forget to lodge a complaint by

1) Thread at Syd99 after report section or PM@syd99!
2) Complaint line: 0488 813 888 ( It will show up on homepage of NEW MyOutCall.COM SITE highlighted and the new site is coming soon...)
3) Suggestion box on MyOutCall.COM-CONTACT)
4) ENQUIRY@MYOUTCALL.COM

We need good reviews/feedbacks to encourage us for the OZ Asian Outcall Industry Leader!!!
We need bad reviews/complaints to show what the "reputation" is meaning for.

Done.

Duncan
MyOutCall.COM

xxbbccxx
07-05-2013, 05:43 AM
If I am not mistaken. The boss just made an extra 800 from downplay of mis-management in his own pockets.
What a businessman. LOL!!!

More like a total refund to Bleachy for his 1.5 hour wait to be fair.

Or, honestly; divide the 800 up into 16 discounts of $50.
The next 16 person to book Roxy gets a 50 discount since this originated from her. And OBVIOUSLY, this discount shouldn't come out from the girl's cut.

Poor receptionist. 1000 fine. Reminds me of old fines...

MyOutCall Australia
07-05-2013, 06:47 AM
What old fines you received xxxxbcxxxxx brotha? you are a business man more looked like than me. Haha, who would be the next 16 person for ROXY xxxxvcxxxxxxxxxxx brotha? She cannot handle that i am telling you. She only needs couples of bookings a week, which is enough!

I will say again, the case of blenchy-ROXY mainly came from MOC reception fault but not ROXY herself.

I just don't wanna stop James so as to give him this serious penalty to keep him up. He fully understood this action after that. It was funny that he originally thought i would give him $2000 penalty.

He will keep it in mind for a long period of time and won't forget many things on duty again!

I will relax.

Sextus
07-05-2013, 12:59 PM
I will relax.

Good to know that Duncan! Very good thread!:shout:

bleachy
07-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Duncan, thanks for taking action. And wow, no wonder your business is doing well. You just made an extra 800 bux. :)

MyOutCall Australia
07-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Haha, why not? Textus and blenchy brothas.

I will relax for a long period of time with this 800 extra income!

Sergaent Brody
07-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Wonder if an MOC oral-warning is bareback... If som it should be BBOW

Sextus
07-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Duncan your English is fine! Your meaning is clear enough for me. And even if it isn't that clear sometimes, that is what makes it a very good read! :D :D :D

MyOutCall Australia
07-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Duncan your English is fine! Your meaning is clear enough for me. And even if it isn't that clear sometimes, that is what makes it a very good read! :D :D :D

Well, haha, my writing is still better than IE bro I always think about it. Haha

I am not showing writing skills but selling business. Hahaha, scarecrow is a idiot need to get fucked once at Sydney! He will learn from his shit mouth. His parent never teach him to be polite! Bastard.

Sextus
08-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Well, haha, my writing is still better than IE bro I always think about it. Haha

I am not showing writing skills but selling business. Hahaha, scarecrow is a idiot need to get fucked once at Sydney! He will learn from his shit mouth. His parent never teach him to be polite! Bastard.

This is poetry, Duncan - poetry! :D :D

Max Impact
08-05-2013, 12:14 AM
It's close between Duncs and IE, both are good!

fatpork
08-05-2013, 03:19 AM
what duncan says is really entertaining me LOL

MyOutCall Australia
08-05-2013, 03:45 AM
I can write more if you guys like to entrain my writing style...:slobber: and i enjoy it myself so much.

i've got IELTS 8.0 10 yrs ago. It is a excellent result. Even English native speakers are hard to reach.

Might be my english is not that clear to understand, however my business policy is clear and very strict.

English native speaking never make your business better... I love lebanese english, and i am still practicing it every day.... I hate chinese-english becauze it is not a "man's speaking".

by the way, my perfect english writing is at least much better than IExplore 10.0's Canbodian-English...His english writing is the worst. Not close at all. :grimace:

duncan

rooter
08-05-2013, 06:35 AM
Duncan's English is great.
I love his descriptions of the girls. They suck me in every time, especially when he says they have a "HUGE AWESOME ASS".
He should work in marketing or advertising!

MyOutCall Australia
08-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Duncan's English is great.
I love his descriptions of the girls. They suck me in every time, especially when he says they have a "HUGE AWESOME ASS".

good comments rooter brotha :grimace:

And also English names!

When you name a girl, you make her SPECIAL & HOT!

You never make "Annie, Lisa, Amy, Lily, Gigi, KiKi, Kelly, Cici, Emily, Chloe, Saya, Melissa, Aki, Viola." stand out of the market!

IExperiment
08-05-2013, 10:00 AM
I can write more if you guys like to entrain my writing style...:slobber: and i enjoy it myself so much.

i've got IELTS 8.0 10 yrs ago. It is a excellent result. Even English native speakers are hard to reach.

Might be my english is not that clear to understand, however my business policy is clear and very strict.

English native speaking never make your business better... I love lebanese english, and i am still practicing it every day.... I hate chinese-english becauze it is not a "man's speaking".

by the way, my perfect english writing is at least much better than IExplore 10.0's Canbodian-English...His english writing is the worst. Not close at all. :grimace:

duncan

Thanks for the Love Duncan :)

Sextus
08-05-2013, 01:41 PM

He does!
And with writing copy like that I think he does a great job! :cool2:

Duncan, don't worry about it. I'm a native english speaker and I can tell you that your writing style is creative in a fun way, and we don't think less of you for it. It makes us like you!

MyOutCall Australia
08-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Thanks guys, you guys encourage me to give better-writing in future! :cry:

Sextus
08-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks guys, you guys encourage me to give better-writing in future! :cry:

No, Duncan don't get better - we all like you just as you are! :prettiness:

MyOutCall Australia
08-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Okay sextus bro. You know me well :prettiness: I will keep writing beautiful and creative advertising for MOC next amazing gal who is coming soon!!!!

Everybody wait!!!!!

120% clients return is guaranteed!!! She is famous!!!!!

HER GLORY RETURNS!!!!!!!!!

Everybody will bOOk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.COM

fatpork
09-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Okay sextus bro. You know me well: :-( I will keep writing beautiful and creative advertising for MOC next amazing gal who is coming soon!!!!

Everybody wait!!!!!

120% clients return is guaranteed!!! She is famous!!!!!

HER GLORY RETURNS!!!!!!!!!

Everybody will bOOk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.COM

looks like someone is returning ??

james must have been paid well to be able to pay his fine of $1k :slobber:

MyOutCall Australia
09-05-2013, 04:10 AM
looks like someone is returning ??

james must have been paid well to be able to pay his fine of $1k :slobber:

you right fatpork brotha.

your username is very weird bro...what's the meaning of that? :surprise:

Punter Poontang
09-05-2013, 03:52 PM
I love lebanese english, and i am still practicing it every day....

Classic!! Your next marketing line should be something like:

"Oh my gaaaawwwd, bro, stop fucking yo' mutha and come see our chiiiiiicks. They're fully hektik, and they want you hard brooo".

:cool2:

fatpork
09-05-2013, 11:34 PM
you right fatpork brotha.

your username is very weird bro...what's the meaning of that? :surprise:

i know its weird cause i dont know what other name to use :P

Max Impact
09-05-2013, 11:44 PM
BigPenis??????

MyOutCall Australia
10-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Hahahahahaaaaa

MyOutCall Australia
10-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Oh man, you alright?

MyOutCall Australia
10-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Classic!! Your next marketing line should be something like:

"Oh my gaaaawwwd, bro, stop fucking yo' mutha and come see our chiiiiiicks. They're fully hektik, and they want you hard brooo".

:cool2:

Hey bro, hope you well.. Haha

wilisno
10-05-2013, 12:30 AM
i know its weird cause i dont know what other name to use :P
Papasan Chau ?

周大班

Or Richard Billiham

fatpork
10-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Papasan Chau ?

周大班

Or Richard Billiham

who is papasan chau ? i have no idea hahahahaha
im a chinese but i cant read chinese ( the irony )

wilisno
10-05-2013, 12:35 AM

I'm sure Bro Ahlungor will explain to you ! :miao:

fatpork
10-05-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm sure Bro Ahlungor will explain to you ! :miao:

i guess i'll just have to wait for bro ahlungor :cool2:
SUMMON!!!!!!

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 03:07 PM

This is for Cantonese Chinese mate, if you are not from Hong Kong, you probably won't understand !!

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Papasan Chau ?

周大班

Or Richard Billiham

Haha, brother Wil,

What are you asking me to clean up your mess ??

OK, what a friend's for: let's see

I have to switch to my iphone, I don't know how to type chinese in the PC.....................lol

Ok papasan Chau on its own has no special meaning !

周大班 on its own also means nothing , it's all building up to something though,

周大班 can also be called 大班周

Which in Cantonese sounds like

大賓周 which means a Big Cock !

Richard Billiham is a made up name, and in Cantonese it could sound like

碌七,比你含

Meaning: the cock, give you suck!

That's all folks !!

Cheers

wilisno
10-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Haha, brother Wil,

I have to switch to my iphone, I don't know how to type chinese in the PC.....................lol
What do you want to write Chinese for ? He wants explanation in English ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
What do you want to write Chinese for ? He wants explanation in English ! ;) ;) ;)

Sorry brother,

English alone just won't cut it mate, not on those words you are using.................lol

Cheers

MyOutCall Australia
10-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the Love Duncan :)

You welcome.

fatpork
10-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Haha, brother Wil,

Ok papasan Chau on its own has no special meaning !

周大班 on its own also means nothing , it's all building up to something though,

周大班 can also be called 大班周

Which in Cantonese sounds like

大賓周 which means a Big Cock !

Richard Billiham is a made up name, and in Cantonese it could sound like

碌七,比你含

Meaning: the cock, give you suck!

That's all folks !!

Cheers

Sorry brother,

English alone just won't cut it mate, nothing those words you are using.................lol

Cheers

lol okk.....
im no cantonese either so yeah...hahahahahaha
good to actually know what it means though :P

Max Impact
10-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Maybe iExp and Duncs could have a competition to decide who is the best writer?

IExperiment
11-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Maybe iExp and Duncs could have a competition to decide who is the best writer?

Stop getting me into trouble Max. I just got home from a big day at work and now its midnight and I dont even have time to play so annoying.

As long as Duncan not banning me from his girl I am cool with it and he can write what ever he wanted :)

benife
29-05-2013, 10:39 PM

duncan

IELTS 8.0! LOL Duncan can apply for PHD courses! And here i thought 7.5 was ridiculous to reach! Sorry! I'm an International Student Recruiter for big uni :D

MyOutCall Australia
29-05-2013, 11:51 PM
but ielts 8.0 level 10yrs ago maybe equal 7.0 level nowadays. Maybe. Just Make it up now.

IExperiment
30-05-2013, 01:01 AM
IELTS 8.0! LOL Duncan can apply for PHD courses! And here i thought 7.5 was ridiculous to reach! Sorry! I'm an International Student Recruiter for big uni :D

I know how you feel but one girl I used to bang score 8 just a few months ago, and yes her english was very good, but I hire her for her looks not english :)

IExperiment
30-05-2013, 01:02 AM
but ielts 8.0 level 10yrs ago maybe equal 7.0 level nowadays. Maybe. Just Make it up now.

Your correct Duncan I would score you 6.5 to 7 :) but for Advertising 10 :)
If there was 11 I would give you 11.5 out of 10 :)