View Full Version : E and B Review - Yuli "Real Cute Spinner Yuli" Brisbane CBD

Xavriel
31-08-2012, 03:07 PM
100% REAL CUTE SPINNER YULI !! *** OUTCALLS and INCALLS ***

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10
Service 6/10
Manner 6/10

She's a nice, clean organised (I saw her 'appointment pad' quite filled out so I guess, she takes her bookings fairly seriously unlike some) Korean lady. She's a real size 6. Prefers one hour bookings to 'get to know you and build relationships with her clients'. Also likes to state how many clients she has (though not in a haughty way.. more like a cute uni girl saying how busy she is with appointments and assignments).

Got me to shower and made sure I took my mouth wash, used hand wash and used body wash. Led me to the bedroom and made the best of our time. She's not talkative, but she's not quiet on the small-talk and fairly playful with her replies.

Did I mention she's a real size 6? (I don't know, I realised last night I do like curves a bit more on my ladies). She was good with her CBJ, moaned a fair bit though (is that normal?) then main course was delicious enough - she was quite into it..

I'd give it somewhere between a 3.5 and 4 Star service.

I'll come back for an hour next time and see what it's like.

Puntersclub
01-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Does she compare to her photos? Does she kiss? certainly affordable

ovo5566
01-09-2012, 04:10 PM
This lady doesn't accept the man which is from Asia.
She also doesn't like using sms .
she asked me to call her.
After I said hello, she asked me "Are you from Asia? I don't accept clients which is from Asia. Bye...."

Bitch, waste my money to send sms and call to her.

Puntersclub
01-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Strange ovo, I know the girls don't like smelly, drunk, or bad mannered people and some don't like Indian for reasons I don't know but usually asian men are clean well mannered and not likely to hurt their tight pussy or take too much time. I know a lot of girls would rather an asian man than a yobbo aussie who wants to plough into them doggie style hard and fast.

xzaq
02-09-2012, 07:12 PM
some don't like Indian for reasons I don't know

Indian = BAD body odour & BAD attitude toward women.. just ask any WL & u'll get the same story

Xavriel
02-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Here's the thing there. I'm Asian. I'm not exactly a perfect 10. But I made sure I was a gentleman and took care during the mouth/hand/body wash/shower beforehand.

She doesn't like text much that much I saw - but I chalked that up to the fact that she's 'got so many clients' and is quite 'busy'.

Xavriel
02-09-2012, 08:50 PM
If I remember correctly, she REALLY doesn't like dudes from China? (She told me why but damn if I can remember...)... but then hey, they have the right to refuse clients right?

andrewfenton
03-09-2012, 10:46 AM
I understand that some Asian WLs don't like to see Asian punters because there's a higher chance they'll have overlapping circles of friends, and he word might get out about her occupation.

Puntersclub
04-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Okay, the price of my subscription here well and truly paid off today.

On the above review I took the punt. Best $200 I have spent yet.

Hard to describe the experience but pretty much in line with the review. I am more a R & T guy as I enjoy / need a good massage every week.

This is not a massage experience.

To me she was as pretty as Sofia Sun, but in an Asian way. Friendly, and responsive, " I come first then you ok" yea ok.

She is in the game to finance her living as opposed to $8hr in a coffee shop. I asked about the Asian thing and she explained that she doesn't like the way Asian man likes to have sex, prefers white guys. She complained that she just got a call from an indian who wanted three of them to be with her at the same time for an hour for the $200.. OK i understand why you would say NO.

As quoted "she is quite into it" but of an understatement.

I also think she is looking for a boyfriend to replace the punters, lets hope she takes awhile.

Definitely going back.

Now I still need my weekly massage hmmm.

Xavriel
05-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Okay, the price of my subscription here well and truly paid off today.

On the above review I took the punt. Best $200 I have spent yet.

Hard to describe the experience but pretty much in line with the review. I am more a R & T guy as I enjoy / need a good massage every week.

This is not a massage experience.

To me she was as pretty as Sofia Sun, but in an Asian way. Friendly, and responsive, " I come first then you ok" yea ok.

She is in the game to finance her living as opposed to $8hr in a coffee shop. I asked about the Asian thing and she explained that she doesn't like the way Asian man likes to have sex, prefers white guys. She complained that she just got a call from an indian who wanted three of them to be with her at the same time for an hour for the $200.. OK i understand why you would say NO.

As quoted "she is quite into it" but of an understatement.

I also think she is looking for a boyfriend to replace the punters, lets hope she takes awhile.

Definitely going back.

Now I still need my weekly massage hmmm.

Wait, you have to pay for a subscription here? :P. Glad I could help out bro. I'll definitely go back for a bit longer next time - the time in between 'services' is a real important factor for me and she doesn't disappoint does she?

Puntersclub
05-09-2012, 09:17 PM
No she does not

dr wankenstein
06-09-2012, 11:24 AM
i crossed paths with her ages ago.
The photos are not real, she's slimmer and has smaller love jugs. That's not to say she isn't pretty damn hot though (well, if you like them slim that is, i reckon a fair bit under 50kgs). She tried to talk me into an hour on the phone, i don't do that sight unseen.

She's a bit paranoid the neighbours can hear. She reckons she only takes a few bookings a day and I was very lucky. She said she gets 50 calls a day. From memory I called around 8pm and saw a bit after 9pm.

she accused me off being flaccid because i didn't shoot in the first 2 minutes.
Things then got a bit heated, got in a fight. She won but said afterwards I was a worthy adversary and that she was really surprised with how long it took to pin me.

i prob wouldn't return but understand why others would.

Stephen02
06-09-2012, 04:04 PM
People's tattes vary and each visit is different but I saw Yuli today and my comments would be simialr to Dr Wamkenstein's.

Only worse.

The fucking health check and decontamiantion probably took twice as long as the sex.

Definitely not going back.

No offence intended to Yuli or to the people who enjoy her service.

kazuya
06-09-2012, 06:43 PM

dr wankenstein
06-09-2012, 10:07 PM
first two mins started good enough and then "you cum yet?"...

A d+ for effort.

Stephen02
06-09-2012, 11:08 PM
First off, no massage and virtually no foreplay becasue i'd only booked for 30 minutes and there wasn;t much tiem for anythign else with the whoel fucking routine:

"shoes here!!!"

"Clothes off!!!!"

"Mouth Wash!!!"

"All!!!"

"30 seconds!!!!"

"Shower !!!"

"Handwash!!!"

"Wash hands now!!!"

"Body wash!!!"

"Not dry enough!!!"

"Use towel more !!!"
But the actual sex act itself - the brevity was about the only thign to recommend it.

We went cowgirl and she insisted on keeping a hand around the base of my cock to limit penetratation.

Not my thing but fair enough - some women find penetration painful.

Only the way she postioned her hand, on every thrust she was basically jabbing me in the groin. This was about 12 hours ago - and it still hurts.

If I'm ever mad enough to back I think I'll just get her to handcuff me to the shower, hose me down with boiling hot caustic soda and punch me repeatedly in the nuts.

Xavriel
07-09-2012, 09:29 AM
How was the sex in the end? I'd suspect it wasn't quite what you expected? Sure mileage may vary etc. etc. but the real good ladies are good no matter who they are with..

I found it alright, girl was playful with the banter and like I said seemed to enjoy it (but then I'm new to this whole thing like I said, still getting my benchmarks right)

first two mins started good enough and then "you cum yet?"...

A d+ for effort.

Dang, never got that sorry to hear it =/

First off, no massage and virtually no foreplay becasue i'd only booked for 30 minutes and there wasn;t much tiem for anythign else with the whoel fucking routine:

"shoes here!!!"

"Clothes off!!!!"

"Mouth Wash!!!"

"All!!!"

"30 seconds!!!!"

"Shower !!!"

"Handwash!!!"

"Wash hands now!!!"

"Body wash!!!"

"Not dry enough!!!"

"Use towel more !!!"

It IS a bit like that: though I'm not sure on the whole penetration gig I'm probably not as horse-hung as you mate.

Puntersclub
07-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Great feedback, I experienced some of that but overall I had a great time. She is only 21 and at best a bit immature at worst a bit crazy. She is looking for a boyfriend, strange way to go about it. So maybe,if you are unavailable the service drops.

I found a good experience a bit short on the leaving, but the girl seemed to like to fuck.

iliketoc
07-09-2012, 04:46 PM

"shoes here!!!"

"Clothes off!!!!"

"Mouth Wash!!!"

"All!!!"

"30 seconds!!!!"

"Shower !!!"

"Handwash!!!"

"Wash hands now!!!"

"Body wash!!!"

"Not dry enough!!!"

"Use towel more !!!"
But the actual sex act itself - the brevity was about the only thign to recommend it.

We went cowgirl and she insisted on keeping a hand around the base of my cock to limit penetratation.

Not my thing but fair enough - some women find penetration painful.

Only the way she postioned her hand, on every thrust she was basically jabbing me in the groin. This was about 12 hours ago - and it still hurts.

If I'm ever mad enough to back I think I'll just get her to handcuff me to the shower, hose me down with boiling hot caustic soda and punch me repeatedly in the nuts.

:shout::shout::shout: .... it is just so funny when you expressing it. This is got to be the typical WL. But the positive side is she kept the place clean.:smile:

Sid Viscous
07-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the info, guys. I was on the brink of trying to get a booking.

need1
07-09-2012, 10:59 PM
wow great post, stephen your post is funny didnt you try to tell her that she was hurting you ......... sounds like in the moment you were caught up in the lust :)

Stephen02
07-09-2012, 11:37 PM
No, I was caught up in the "Get this over with as quickly as possible."

Genral comment: I understand the legitimaet concerns of sex workers when it coems to safe sex. But if you have an obsessive fear of bodily fluids and of infection then this is probably not the best industry to work in - especially not if you insist on putting on the condom when your client is still flaccid.

need1
08-09-2012, 12:02 AM
No, I was caught up in the "Get this over with as quickly as possible."

Genral comment: I understand the legitimaet concerns of sex workers when it coems to safe sex. But if you have an obsessive fear of bodily fluids and of infection then this is probably not the best industry to work in - especially not if you insist on putting on the condom when your client is still flaccid.

ah yes, i know that feeling ........ recently experienced it .... see my post on ally

Brisfun
08-09-2012, 09:55 AM
The time I spent with Yuli was similar to the first couple of posters. Found Yuli to be into what we were doing and had a great time. The health check routine protects me as much as her and I would rather do that if it helps. It may be better if you spend an hour with her if you are worried about the check time. Her ad seems genuine and the service was great. Definitely goin back. Each to their own I spose.

DeepImpact
08-09-2012, 01:01 PM
What does the health check involve that she does. Is she taking blood pressure and pulse to make sure you don't have a heart attack whilst doing her. Is she sending blood and urine tests down to the lab and waiting for results before she is prepared to start?

belial
08-09-2012, 05:19 PM
What does the health check involve that she does. Is she taking blood pressure and pulse to make sure you don't have a heart attack whilst doing her. Is she sending blood and urine tests down to the lab and waiting for results before she is prepared to start?

She smashes your prostate gland for several minutes with a closed fist, unlubed. And carefully watches for any signs of pain. like tears, or bleeding etc.

If you cry, or flinch you are 100% likely to be a genetically inferior omega male with no game, and therefore unfit to launch your semen in or at any part of her body, even if you are wearing a condom and paying her money.

It is a testament to our members here that most of them have passed the health test.

DeepImpact
09-09-2012, 10:02 PM
She smashes your prostate gland for several minutes with a closed fist, unlubed. And carefully watches for any signs of pain. like tears, or bleeding etc.

If you cry, or flinch you are 100% likely to be a genetically inferior omega male with no game, and therefore unfit to launch your semen in or at any part of her body, even if you are wearing a condom and paying her money.

It is a testament to our members here that most of them have passed the health test.

That's quite a test. Now I understand how tough Queenslanders are, no wonder why they always win Origin!!!