PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Sarah - New Korean - Big Disasppointment!!!

Mahilig
02-09-2012, 03:21 AM
Hey everyone. Been a long time lurker on this forum and have learned a lot from you guys. Decided to finally create an account now that I am 'officially' single and can be more open about punting.

Tonight a mate and I decided to head to 22 Brodie to check out Roger's new talent, in particular - a new korean by the name of Sarah. Been to Brodie quite regularly before and it's never failed me with the likes of Kelly and Eva as great service providers. Now I know it maybe unfair to compare Malaysian service to "standard' Korean service but Sarah was a huge disappointment. I've had the company of Korean girls at Brodie before and never had an issue till tonight.

Firstly I asked reception whom I have never seen at this shop before whether Sarah provided an OK level of service. He assured me she is good so I took his word for it and paid my $90 for 30min. Roger's receptionists usually provided quite an honest and accurate feedback but in this occassion it wasn't so.

On the way to the room, I asked Sarah how she was. I got a very tired and been busy all day response. I thought crap, this is not a good sign as she looks like shes already had a long day! Anyways got in the room and she was very cold. No smile or anything like that and I had to look for my own towel in the room as she asked me to take a shower.

When I was drying myself I finally got a good look at Sarah when she undressed herself. She is youngish and above average looks, milky white smooth skin, medium length brown hair and more like B cups rather than C cups as described on the roster. Nevertheless she is fairly attractive.

The first thing I normally like to do is suck on a girls nipple to get myself going. Sarah refused at first, i asked again and she still refused and on the third time she finally let me for what was a few seconds on sucking and i was asked to lay down.

I laid down expecting a cat bath which is standard at 22 brodie. Didnt get one and instead she got the condom out right away and tried to put it on when i was still fully soft. She began to stare at me with her angry 'snobby' korean face and started jerking me off to get a little hard. When I did she put the condom on and gave me the worst CBJ ever!. It was such a half hearted effort with no suction whatsoever!.

I was asking her to put a little effort and i was simply ignored. On top of this I could her clock just going 'tick tock' tick tock' which is a real mood killer. I asked her to stop and just to have sex. She hopped on top and hardly moved. I reckon she knew that I would get frustrated and do missionary instead which i did.

Onto missionary, what a star fish! so I asked for doggie which she obliged. When I was doing her doggie she started saying that I was a bad customer because I was taking too long to cum. Im thinking are you serious? I've barely penetrated you for 5 minutes and Im taking long to cum? This comment along with the 'tick tock' tick tock' sound in the background was a real mood killer and this punt was just getting worse and worse. I continued doing her doggie for a few minutes and I was trying to cum just so i can get out of there, Sarah started saying stuff in Korean which I obviously did not understand. Im sure they were not nice encouraging words.

I eventually blew my load and once i did. I got called a bad customer again for taking to long to cum, and I dont think she said this in a humourous way. I checked her clock and I blew well within 30minute. There was about 9 minutes left on the clock. Sarah just lit up a cigarette and started playing with her phone. I think she was texting someone whilst i got asked to take a shower. Not much conversation happening at all so I got up took a shower and got dressed

I understand that the nature of this work is tough and girls can be tired sometimes but as a paying customer I expect a little bit more service and respect than my experience tonight at Brodie. Dont get me wrong guys, Im not saying Brodie is a bad shop...I've had great experiences here before. Maybe Sarah was just tired and I just didnt click with her.

Midnight_Prowl
02-09-2012, 05:11 AM
Thimgs like these occasion put me off to go to 22...... Not to sure about korean girls too

DeepImpact
02-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Bro Mahilig,

I recommend to you that if you really want to see Korean girls that you go to a shop that is mostly or all Korean girls. There are a few shops around like this. I have found Korean girls to be mostly very friendly.

mannykay
02-09-2012, 02:48 PM
WTH!! I nominate this as worst punt ever! You just described what I envision as the worst case scenario every time I go punting.

Nothing, nothing ticks me off more than a WL giving me bad attitude about taking too long to cum. That's infuriating.

Normally when I do take a while to cum, the lady asks me out of concern whats wrong, I apologise and she assures me it's ok. I still leave with a smile on my face knowing a spent time with a quality woman.

Did she smile at you when she was in the line up? I usually pick a girl based on their demeanour. A pretty face is not enough to win me over, it's all about the smile. A cute and winning smile usually shows enthusiasm.

22Brodie is a good shop, no doubt, I would recommend it to anyone. But it tends to be polarised. They got wonderwomen like Eva and then they got supreme duds like Sarah.

Don't lose hope bro, I know a punt like this might turn me off big time.

22Brodie
02-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Hi Bro Mahilig,

I am sorry to hear your bad punting experience..... We at 22 Brodie value our client's feedback, your feedback is our main source of knowing whether a girl is doing well or not......

Sera is one of our new found, she is young and pretty, and seems also relatively new to this industry..... from our past feedback, her service is usually quiet good, and now we learned that when she is working extensive hours, incident like this occurs..... We usually give the freedom to the girls to decide how long they would prefer to work, but I think after reading your report, we probably should start limit her working hours to be shorter, so tragedies like this wont happen again......

We at 22 Brodie value every customer to be our VIP customer. And am very proud of our receptionist in providing the true and reliable information to our client. We encourage all our client to give us feedback and come back to visit us, we will always try our best in continue to find more quality girls for you.

22Brodie Management

Mahilig
03-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Thanks bro. I have been with some pretty friendly korean WL's in the past too, this one at Brodie was just a dud i guess.

Mahilig
03-09-2012, 02:04 AM
WTH!! I nominate this as worst punt ever! You just described what I envision as the worst case scenario every time I go punting.

Nothing, nothing ticks me off more than a WL giving me bad attitude about taking too long to cum. That's infuriating.

Normally when I do take a while to cum, the lady asks me out of concern whats wrong, I apologise and she assures me it's ok. I still leave with a smile on my face knowing a spent time with a quality woman.

Did she smile at you when she was in the line up? I usually pick a girl based on their demeanour. A pretty face is not enough to win me over, it's all about the smile. A cute and winning smile usually shows enthusiasm.

22Brodie is a good shop, no doubt, I would recommend it to anyone. But it tends to be polarised. They got wonderwomen like Eva and then they got supreme duds like Sarah.

Don't lose hope bro, I know a punt like this might turn me off big time.

Manny Bro this Sarah at Brodie idea of taking too long to cum is totally different from other experiences I've had. Her idea is that if you take more than 5 minutes its too long already! And nope she didnt smile or even walk in the room during intro. They were pretty busy and there wasn't much to choose from so she was the clear winner.

punt4life
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Bro Mahilig, I ad exactly the same atrocious experience with Sarah on Friday and thought I'd give it a few day to cool down. I usually don't complain but disrespect is not to be tolerated especially when we pay for a specific time with them. I'm actually more p*ssed off now I read your similar post that I won't just reply but creat an entirely new post to show the other bros how bad she was. 22 Brodie should do more than just apologise and take our feedback into consideration.

mannykay
03-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Manny Bro this Sarah at Brodie idea of taking too long to cum is totally different from other experiences I've had. Her idea is that if you take more than 5 minutes its too long already! And nope she didnt smile or even walk in the room during intro. They were pretty busy and there wasn't much to choose from so she was the clear winner.

5 minutes... sounds like my Saigon punts. Horrid memories.

Didn't smile, didn't walk in? Well there you go, those are red flashing lights for a girl who doesn't want to be there.

Mahilig
04-09-2012, 01:27 AM
5 minutes... sounds like my Saigon punts. Horrid memories.

Didn't smile, didn't walk in? Well there you go, those are red flashing lights for a girl who doesn't want to be there.

Yeh your spot. Definitely a learning experience.

TheTiger
04-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Hi Bro Mahilig,

I am sorry to hear your bad punting experience..... We at 22 Brodie value our client's feedback, your feedback is our main source of knowing whether a girl is doing well or not......

Sera is one of our new found, she is young and pretty, and seems also relatively new to this industry..... from our past feedback, her service is usually quiet good, and now we learned that when she is working extensive hours, incident like this occurs..... We usually give the freedom to the girls to decide how long they would prefer to work, but I think after reading your report, we probably should start limit her working hours to be shorter, so tragedies like this wont happen again......

We at 22 Brodie value every customer to be our VIP customer. And am very proud of our receptionist in providing the true and reliable information to our client. We encourage all our client to give us feedback and come back to visit us, we will always try our best in continue to find more quality girls for you.

22Brodie Management

Very pretty words ... I like to wave at them as they pass me by !!!

What are you doing about the lame duck "Sarah" who is still in your lineup?

handbanana
04-09-2012, 11:06 AM
I sometimes wonder if girls like this are actually sex slaves ie. imports who have had their passports taken away and forced to work until a debt is paid off. it happens.