PDA

View Full Version : Initiation

brownwallaby
07-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Pete the punter decides to see a new girl named Diva at a popular massage shop. So he makes the booking for one hour and arrives at the shop at the agreed time. Diva is quite an attractive girl, tall with long hair, with an infectious smile. She also looks shy and innocent at the same time, as you’d expect a newbie massage girl to be.
After the formalities are completed the session begins. And as usual within 5 minutes Pete has collected enough info on Diva (age, arrival in Oz, job in home country, family background, etc). Diva is 22 y.o, coming to Oz 3 weeks ago mainly to learn English and gets a bit more money. Apparently she’s one of those who think making money in Oz is that easy.

Pete soon finds out he’s only Diva’s second customer in her short massage career, which explains the lack of skill displayed by the girl. Anyway the convo goes well, despite Diva’s limited grasp of Eng. But the tickle tackle he’s been expecting never happens. Pete nervously glances at the clock, keeping track of time, like he always does. So after 20 minutes or so he decides to turn over. Five minutes later Pete asks THAT question, and gets the somewhat anticipated answer: Sorrrry, no, I don’t do that. Why you don’t do that, asks Pete / I just do massage, sorrrry (with a beaming smile) / OK, so can I do it myself? / Mmmm, I don’t know what you mean, I’m new to this job / Can I make myself come by myself? / (giggle) I have never seen that, I don’t know / I will touch my own thing and you just help by doing massage on me, OK ? / OK, if that’s what you mean / Have you ever seen a penis before? / Only in movies, and with my first customer yesterday / Really, so you have never seen your boyfriend’s penis? / I never have a boyfriend / Ha, why ? I don’t believe that, you’re an attractive girl / (giggle) I’m shy, I’m scared of boys, and I’m busy with my study and my job before.
So Pete begins to play with his thing and Diva starts rubbing his tummy. After 2 minutes Pete begins asking:
Can I touch you? / Mmmm (hesitation) / Is that yes or no ? / I don’t know, I never have someone touch me / Ok, I will touch you, tell me where I can touch you / only arms and legs maybe ....
Pete begins running his hand on Diva’s smooth arm, then down her legs, up to underneath the skirt. Diva chuckles and backs off: sorry, you can’t touch that, only lower part please.

A few minutes later Pete makes the next move:
Diva, I will get nowhere without touching your breasts, is that OK ? / Nooooo, sorrrrry, you can’t do that / Why I can’t? / I never have someone touching my body / But I want to, otherwise I can’t come / (confused) why you have to touch my body ? / I can’t tell you why but it will help me a lot, so pliiiiizz / (confused even more but now smiling) but I never do that, I’m scared / I will be nice and gentle to you, just try it first, if you don’t like it I will stop / mmmm (hesitation) ..... / OK, I understand that you’re feeling awkward, I promise I will be gentle.
Pete begins unbuttoning Diva’s shirt. After the second button from the top, Diva shies away:
Nooo, I can’t do this / (Pete with his best assuring smile) take it easy Diva, I won’t harm you
Third and fourth buttons off, Pete begins running his fingers across Diva’s breasts. Diva cringes and smiles shyly. Pete runs his fingers even deeper inside the bra, finding the nips and begins playing with it gently:
What do you feel? / (no answer, just nods) / is that OK ? / (whispers) yes, it’s good / if you don’t feel comfortable just let me know and I’ll stop / (no answer, so the action continues)

Pete is now busy with one hand on Diva’s tits, the other playing his own thing. He sees no serious resistance from Diva, who keeps smiling shyly but somehow looking more comfortable. Diva is now rubbing Pete’s upper legs and hips. Gently Pete takes Diva’s hand and put it on his dick. Diva shies away: Noooo ... I can’t / Please, just try it for now
So Diva’s fingers are now on Pete’s penis, making awkward movements in her best attempt to follow ’s example earlier. Her eyes are fixed on the package in her hand. At one stage she chuckles. When Pete asks why Diva says: It is not so big before, now it is big.
After a few more minutes Pete is now satisfied that Diva has absolutely zero skill in the art of tugging, so her claims that she never touched a dick before might be valid. She also looks genuinely awkward being touched by a man. Pete now moves his hand down, back to Diva’s legs, now running up underneath the skirt, and as expected he finds no resistance either. Pete’s fingers now find Diva’s pussy and feel that it’s getting damp, and as expected Diva backs off, still smiling shyly.

Pete now decides to make another move. He now asks if he can kiss Diva’s tits. Diva goes:
Nooo, I can’t do that / please try for a few seconds / Noooo / come on, just try
So Diva lets Pete lick her boobs for a few seconds, then she backs off: Please stop, please .... Pete can feel the goosebumps on Diva’s skin and smiles in satisfaction.

After a few more minutes, with only 10 minutes left Pete decides the training session is over, although he hasn’t cum yet, partly because he has unloaded the baggage a few hours earlier elsewhere. And now comes the evaluation part:

How did you feel when I touched your breasts? / First I feel scared then I feel good (giggles shyly)
Are you sure that feels good / Yes, good (then giggles again, looking down shyly)
Did you realise your vagina got wet (Pete assumes Diva doesnt understand ‘pussy/) / I don’t feel that (again giggles)
When was the first time you have someone touching your breasts ? / Never before, this is the first time
So your boyfriend never touched you ? / I said before, I never have a boyfriend
Did you ever see a real penis before ? / Yes with my first customer, and you’re my second customer
What did you do to your first customer ? / Just massage, I am too shy and scared
So why did you let me open your clothes and touch you ? / I don’t know, but I think you’re a good man (then she hesitates ...)
What, are you going to say something? / Mmmm, you’re handsome like a schoolboy
What? I look like a school boy? / yes (then giggles again looking away)
What do you mean I look like a school boy? / (no answer, just chuckles)
Next time can you open all of your clothes? / (silence, looking down) I don’t know, see next time, maybe I can’t, I’m shy
Do you still want me to come and see you? / yes, of course, you're a good man
Can I kiss you now? / I am never kissed on my mouth, only on my face
So can I kiss your mouth now? / maybe next time, not now
I will be away for one month, hopefully when i return I can see you again / (and Diva gave Pete a tight hug)

tab123
07-05-2013, 10:06 PM
This Pete is such an evil man corrupting this purely innocent girl.

brownwallaby
07-05-2013, 11:30 PM
... he's a great man, full of compassion, paving the way for his brothers ... :red_heart:

Supadude
08-05-2013, 02:24 AM
A very interesting read. Was that an after report! Lol.

brownwallaby
08-05-2013, 04:22 AM
A very interesting read. Was that an after report! Lol.
yes, of course ....:) happened very recently

DV8AUS
08-05-2013, 06:12 AM
Pete sounds more like a predator than a punter

brownwallaby
08-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Pete sounds more like a predator than a punter

true true :)

herecticx
08-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Schoolboy, you mean 60 year old man in some stubbies, long socks, and a loose singlet

brownwallaby
08-05-2013, 01:04 PM
To members who have (or will) PMed me with regards to my posting, sorrrry I can’t disclose the identity of the girl for the obvious reason that i don’t want the girl to be overwhelmed with service requests then run away. Let her progress naturally 
It was written just for entertainment / information purposes, especially to those new in punting. I don’t think it’s also got educational/instructional values as some have said, LOL. I’m sure most of us have similar stories, and I’d love to hear them.
And actually the posting was my first full After Report on the forum 

ooshka
08-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Hey Brown it seems you have a bit of an identity issues or you walk around with another dude in your pants.

Starts off as Pete, but then she is rubbing Tom's leg and cock and then Tom fingers her pussy. At least Pete got to lick her tits and get a hug.

Guess looking like a schoolboy has benefits!!

Good work mate.

brownwallaby
08-05-2013, 03:28 PM
sorry, I changed identity midway, one of those things haha ..... fixed now btw

kazuya
08-05-2013, 08:46 PM

FangBanger
08-05-2013, 09:03 PM
While I do feel it's entertaining, I also can't help feeling sorry for this girl and the fact that you in one sense stole her first experience with a man and then posted it on a public forum.

I agree and was going to write a similar reply. Naive people should share their naivety with others just as innocent.

DV8AUS
08-05-2013, 09:37 PM

It wasn't meant as a compliment you fool!

brownwallaby
08-05-2013, 09:40 PM
It wasn't meant as a compliment you fool!
now I really have to laugh haha ....

samdv
09-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Or we can just enjoy the story. There was no real names given out and no shop name so "diva" has nothing to worry in terms of public post and secondly the story ended with a positive note so she certainly liked it. When these girls decide to work at these shops they are well aware what they r getting themselves into. Message I take from this is how to approach the right way because some one or other will do it anyway and I have heard horror stories from these girls (which i am sure some of u hve heard too) on how some punters are disgustingly rude.

Butler383
09-05-2013, 01:51 PM
This is right a few weeks ago I had a massage with a lovely new girl, on the night she told me that I would be her last customer, because some of the men have no respect for the girls and are total pigs,treat the lady's with respect guys

brownwallaby
09-05-2013, 03:18 PM
This is right a few weeks ago I had a massage with a lovely new girl, on the night she told me that I would be her last customer, because some of the men have no respect for the girls and are total pigs,treat the lady's with respect guys

Some shops have their own customer screening system. The owner or the long serving girls act as the gatekeeper and they decide whether a customer is deemed to be OK or not. If the customer is judged to be OK the girl doing massage is free to give whatever service necessary to him. If the customer has a dodgy reputation the girl will be alerted. At some extreme cases, they totally blacklist certain people.
Some shops seem to have a list of preferred or VIP customers and happiness is always granted for those lucky bastards (often with massive discount).
One girl proudly told me she had successfully trained some of her rude customers on how to treat a girl nicely.
A large number of girls claimed men from a certain ethnicity can be unbelievably rude.
Among the bad things done by customers are: stealing the girl’s property (mobile phone, Ipad, money, watch, etc), using phony credit cards, being rude to the girl, not paying extra tip, using abusive language, demanding refund of massage fee after a request of extra is rejected.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
14-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Very entertaining read, i've had a similar experience but i wouldn't push my boundaries to that extent lol

Hank79
14-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Many girl like do extra nice thing for customer.......but cause of strange customer like this.....they do not......make bad for everyone......should be respectfully

brownwallaby
14-05-2013, 07:34 AM
Many girl like do extra nice thing for customer.......but cause of strange customer like this.....they do not......make bad for everyone......should be respectfully

thanks for your input hank79, is that the feedback from the girls in your management ?

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
14-05-2013, 12:09 PM
thanks for your input hank79, is that the feedback from the girls in your management ?

Lol, that hank79 "guy" has gotta quit ay, it's killin me lol

Jerry10
15-05-2013, 01:33 AM
So annoying Hank!!!!! He gotta make it less obvious he a pimp. But the broken English is funny though.

samdv
15-05-2013, 09:09 AM
We should get Hank's autograph soon- he is well on his was in becoming celebrity pimp.

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Damn what a good read. Kudos to you sir!

brownwallaby
11-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Pete the controversial punter/predator is on again. In the morning he calls one of his favourite shops to check who’s available and is told there’s a new girl starting up today. So he makes a booking and turns up at the shop precisely at 10am, making sure that he’ll be Lola’s first ever customer.
Lola’s been backpacking in Oz with her bf for some time, doing various jobs, but this is her first experience doing massage. She just landed in Bris last week while her bf is doing some farm work in North QLD. Communication is not very effective as Lola’s grasp of Eng is very basic. But yes, Pete is the very first customer in Lola’s massaging career.
Lola’s a nice girl with very big smile. She says she just loves to smile, and smiles on every occasion.
Massage is OK, Pete thinks the training given must be quite good.

And now comes the all-important post action interview. It was difficult to perform due to both parties’ language barrier (Pete has zero grasp of Mandarin). So this part is reduced to a yes/no session. All answers are accompanied by a beaming smile:

Do you like the experience? / so-so
Do you regret the experience? / no
Do you like the job? / I don’t know
Do you like being touched by me? / so so
Do you think I’m a bad person? / no
Do you think I’m a nice person ? / yes
Do you like me? / no, I have a boy friend
Do you hate me? / no
Is it OK if I come to see you again? / yes, of course

And being a low-life scumbag that he is Pete has the audacity to offer some professional advice to Lola:
Lola, everyday in this job you’ll meet customers like me who want you to do a lot of weird things. It’s up to you. If you feel comfortable performing the request just do it but if you don’t feel OK you have no obligation to do it. If the customer is rude you have to let your feelings known. You don’t have to smile to a customer like that. You’d better maintain a safe distance from him if you don’t feel comfortable. You can seek advice from ... and .... (Pete mentions a couple of girls at the shop who know how to handle weird customers).
Then Pete asks Lola to perform a few steps of customer control exercise.

Time’s up. Pete takes shower. Lola gives Pete her phone number as requested. Before leaving Pete gestures to a $20 note on the table: ‘that’s for you’. Lola again displays her big smile. A hug, a light kiss and off Pete goes.

A week later Pete rings up Lola to see how she goes with the job. All good.

Hank79
11-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Stop massage..... FS better I know!......you can't do fucking there....so bother you are to them. Just book full services cause massage you just playing game.....be seriously!

brownwallaby
11-06-2013, 04:44 PM
luckily I couldnt see Hank's comment

revolnaisa
11-06-2013, 09:22 PM

Same here Brownwallaby. But that retarded poor bastard (WHank) can see we are making fun of him (or her)......

BrainSex
11-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

popeye96
11-06-2013, 11:30 PM
All I can suggest to Pete is to be careful. IMO, It's a fine line between what he is doing and sexual assault.

ooshka
12-06-2013, 11:16 AM
All I can suggest to Pete is to be careful. IMO, It's a fine line between what he is doing and sexual assault.

True to a point, but wouldn't it be fucking hilarious watching the police trying to decide who is doing the wrong thing in that instance!! Massage Parlour extras V assault. Hopefully they take it out on Pete and leave the girl to the rest of us

samdv
12-06-2013, 12:04 PM
True to a point, but wouldn't it be fucking hilarious watching the police trying to decide who is doing the wrong thing in that instance!! Massage Parlour extras V assault. Hopefully they take it out on Pete and leave the girl to the rest of us
As far as I understand from reading Pete's experience, he didnt force the girl to do anything and also have advise not to do anything that she is not comfortable with, not being rude but how is that assault?

ooshka
12-06-2013, 12:43 PM
There does not need to be an application of force. The persistence of Pete could be enough, and I did say "True to a point".

Pete thinks the training given must be quite good. His attempt to touch Lola’s legs is not successful as Lola shies away, saying: no please

First indication. Already said No, she only has to say it once.

Then comes the same answer as he’s heard way too many times at this particular shop: sorrrrrry, we don’t do that, we only do massage. Pete moves on: but I always get it here. And Lola says: my boss says we don’t do that. Pete asks again: can I do it myself? Lola again looks confused: ‘I don’t understand’, and Pete explains the definition of wanking to Lola.

Now in the realms of the Criminal Code (Qld) s 348(1); where she states she does not understand, cognitive capacity.

but I always get it here

Under "Positive consent" meaning that there is a free agreement between all parties involved, with no coercion, force or intimidation of any kind. He did try very hard to coerce her to participate. A good lawyer would argue that there was intimidation by placing doubt into Lola's mind that if she doesn't do it her job might be at stake.

So depending on Pete's legal team and the judge, then he would be bordering on Sexual Assault. Many states handle it differently but he would have to defend and prove he had consent.

brownwallaby
12-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Actually what Ooshka's trying to say has a lot of truth. If Lola decides to report Pete she'll have a good case. And actually this was also one point conveyed to Lola that she has every right to report the rude customer if she feels necessary and this might be something shop owners need to encourage to their staff, although this might serve as a Pandora box to the business
What is based on wrong assumption is the notion that Lola's job will be at stake if she fails to agree as there is no proof of intimidation here

ooshka
12-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey mate I ain't going to start any action. But punters must be aware that there is a very fine line between what is and what isn't.

Good on Pete for reaching his goal!!

brownwallaby
12-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Hey mate I ain't going to start any action. But punters must be aware that there is a very fine line between what is and what isn't.

Good on Pete for reaching his goal!!
on paper I should have reported those girls who started to touch my package without my consent :)

ooshka
12-06-2013, 10:54 PM
on paper I should have reported those girls who started to touch my package without my consent :)

Was that the, one time, at band camp?

Fuck me she must have coke bottle style glasses to be able to find it. Or are you style strapping the red flag to it?

Yep you have the same rights.

CunningLinguist
12-06-2013, 11:35 PM

Me either ...

CunningLinguist
12-06-2013, 11:36 PM
actually it s nice ot enjoy the forum without hank.

Sure is!!!

gpeck80
14-06-2013, 08:47 PM
BW

I am leaning toward Ooshka's sentiment and the others saying this behavior is predatory. While its your word against hers, the establishment in question, would not find it difficult to get many people (employees) to claim they do not offer sexual services of any kind, not to mention any signs up they have. You actually mention several times the girl herself say it.

Now on your side of the fence, it would be more difficult to get other punters to go into bat for you and sign statements they had received sexual services which would amount to effectively putting their own necks in a noose purely for your own benefit. Thats a battle you would lose.

The girl is clearly being pushed into something she doesn't want to do. Now as a seasoned ML punter, as youve often claimed here, you would know the girls are told to be courteous, to please customers and not to cause trouble to keep her job. Now clearly its that instinct you are either misinterpreting or very knowingly abusing (much more likely) for your own titillation. As Ooshka said, it only takes the girl to say NO once, doesnt matter if she changed "her" mind, because technically it was you who changed her mind, and not something she volunteered of her own volition.

I would be very very careful about this; especially with the younger MLs who are more likely to freak out and go to the police/manager/angry boyfriend about it (who for all you know may be an Aussie). Even if he isnt, I doubt it would be difficult for a pretty young thing to get an Aussie (maybe even a punter that knows what is appropriated and whats isnt) to act the knight in shining armour and fk you up.

I suggestion you stop that. My 0.02.

gpeck80
14-06-2013, 08:51 PM
A former flatmate of mine got done for touching up a girl in public (gently "romantically" he says, pretty much the same way you describe it) who he swore wanted it. No one witnessed it was purely her word against his. Now this guy at the age of 22, is now a registered sex offender, and its totally fucked up the rest of his life.

In my opinion he deserved it.

Dennis
14-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Brown wallaby you are a dead set shit bag

One day you'll get locked up...don't think you'll have access to this forum in jail, and considering that is all you seem to do with ur life (that and assault massage chicks) you'll won't know what to do with yourself

Have fun...perhaps can get a massage off a cute dude

popeye96
14-06-2013, 09:26 PM

One day you'll get locked up...don't think you'll have access to this forum in jail, and considering that is all you seem to do with ur life (that and assault massage chicks) you'll won't know what to do with yourself

Haven't I already told you to fuck off and mind your own business? You must have missed it so I'm telling you again. :)

brownwallaby
14-06-2013, 09:31 PM
We all know the law and the rules reasonably well. The shop owners must have studied them in a bit more depth. Ideally it should be them who give protection to the staff.
Talked many times to the girls, they don't think their bosses have equipped them with enough knowledge, although they speak the same language. And every single girl I talked to admitted they meet rude customers on a daily basis, yet none of them ever got charged.
Here we're not talking about certain shop owners who encourage their staff to lift up their game for the benefit of the business.

btw why did no one except Dennis suggest that we should stop punting at massage shops altogether to abide with the prevailing law ?

popeye96
14-06-2013, 10:19 PM
We all know the law and the rules reasonably well. The shop owners must have studied them in a bit more depth. Ideally it should be them who give protection to the staff.
Talked many times to the girls, they don't think their bosses have equipped them with enough knowledge, although they speak the same language. And every single girl I talked to admitted they meet rude customers on a daily basis, yet none of them ever got charged.
Here we're not talking about certain shop owners who encourage their staff to lift up their game for the benefit of the business.

btw why did no one except Dennis suggest that we should stop punting at massage shops altogether to abide with the prevailing law ?

There is a difference though, between being rude and groping the girls. That is why, in this world, some men are just pigs, while there are others that take things too far. It is a fine line that some cross, and some don't.

Unlike Dennis, the majority of us here believe in a persons right to decide for themselves what they do without judging or being judged by others. :) In short, we mind our own fucking business and don't preach our beliefs on others. :)

gpeck80
15-06-2013, 02:40 AM
In answer to BW's question, firstly there is a difference between illegal behavior and immoral behavior. Ever pissed in public ? Illegal. Ever drunk alcohol in public. Illegal. Minor traffic infractions ? The average man breaks one of those rules probably weekly. Ever littered or smoked in public ? Illegal. Ever sped ? The list goes on.

The other thing is that in all those examples they are essentially a victimless crime.

Being pushy with a girl who is effectively in a weak position because of a) desperately needed employment and b) is on a student visa so CANNOT work in a legitimate job c) probably overstayed her student visa d) genuinely is ignorant about sex (the number of asian women I know who are mid 20s and have had only one sex partner or none is fairly common).

Now the way I justify visiting MLs (which has happened once in about three months now) is that I am quite respectful of their time and rights to their own body (I would knock someone out touching me without permission lol I am a big guy) and that in actual fact Im financially helping another human being who would not be able to earn a crust in any other fashion. Apart from waitressing, doing what these girls and the WLs do is effectively the only guaranteed job a no/low skilled female worker can get. I have two uni degrees. I'd hate to be in their position, in a foreign country and not being able to speak the language. Imagine how scary that would be trying to survive ?

daveweelan82
15-06-2013, 02:05 PM
In answer to BW's question, firstly there is a difference between illegal behavior and immoral behavior. Ever pissed in public ? Illegal. Ever drunk alcohol in public. Illegal. Minor traffic infractions ? The average man breaks one of those rules probably weekly. Ever littered or smoked in public ? Illegal. Ever sped ? The list goes on.

The other thing is that in all those examples they are essentially a victimless crime.

Being pushy with a girl who is effectively in a weak position because of a) desperately needed employment and b) is on a student visa so CANNOT work in a legitimate job c) probably overstayed her student visa d) genuinely is ignorant about sex (the number of asian women I know who are mid 20s and have had only one sex partner or none is fairly common).

Now the way I justify visiting MLs (which has happened once in about three months now) is that I am quite respectful of their time and rights to their own body (I would knock someone out touching me without permission lol I am a big guy) and that in actual fact Im financially helping another human being who would not be able to earn a crust in any other fashion. Apart from waitressing, doing what these girls and the WLs do is effectively the only guaranteed job a no/low skilled female worker can get. I have two uni degrees. I'd hate to be in their position, in a foreign country and not being able to speak the language. Imagine how scary that would be trying to survive ?
I appreciate what your saying,but believe me most of these girls know exactly what there doing. They choose this job because they love the money. Trust me when I say most of these girls are smarter and have more money than us. Just give them respect but the know what there doing

popeye96
15-06-2013, 02:08 PM
I appreciate what your saying,but believe me most of these girls know exactly what there doing. They choose this job because they love the money. Trust me when I say most of these girls are smarter and have more money than us. Just give them respect but the know what there doing

I have no doubt these girls have more money than me if the amount of cash I've splashed on them over the years is anything to go by. :surprise:

WhoopsieDoodle
15-06-2013, 02:59 PM
I have no doubt these girls have more money than me if the amount of cash I've splashed on them over the years is anything to go by. :surprise:

Not to mention that those tips would never get introduced to the taxman!

I think there is value in what has been said here by a cautious few; treat the girls with respect, I think most of us advocate that. Another would be to use common sense. I believe BW in this case used his judgement to gauge what is possible and what isn't, given the nature of the girl and the mood in the room. None of us were there so we are not aware of the true context of the situation. There are times that you just KNOW that nothing is going to come of things and so you dont bother taking it further. In the end, the girl has no animosity to BW and in fact would like to see him again, and in my opinion he used common sense to create a positive session.

And yes, these girls know exactly what they're getting into. Did no one else pick up that this girl has a boyfriend, and so has just cheated on him, and will continue to do so with other men as well? I find that this is quite common; these girls aren't as innocent as you think.

brownwallaby
15-06-2013, 05:43 PM

some do, some don't. There are girls on working holiday, working 5 days a week, attracting 30 customers or more, collecting 2500 / week or more. These girls go on holiday every month. They drive a car
Some only work 2 days becoz of study commitment, attracting 6-10 customers, and because they are only prepared to do basic services they only collect 300-600 / week and have to pay for tuition fees etc

tab123
15-06-2013, 11:02 PM
At the end of the day, it is all down to the basic exchange of services. I don't think brownwallaby has done anything wrong. You pay money for someone to wash your car. Girls pay for others to do their make-up and hair. You pay someone for a massage. He simply pays for other services at that person's own will. If the girl didn't agree for those services, I don't believe she would do it in the first place, let alone answering his questions afterwards.

ooshka
15-06-2013, 11:39 PM
At the end of the day, it is all down to the basic exchange of services. I don't think brownwallaby has done anything wrong. You pay money for someone to wash your car. Girls pay for others to do their make-up and hair. You pay someone for a massage. He simply pays for other services at that person's own will. If the girl didn't agree for those services, I don't believe she would do it in the first place, let alone answering his questions afterwards.

That is the naive way we all want to look at it, cause it makes for our heightened enjoyment. If she happy to do it then all it has done is make the ML a prostitute in the eyes of Qld Law. So another question the punter can ask is, How does it feel to be a prostitute?

Have a read of this first before whoever wants to argue that point.

http://www.pla.qld.gov.au/Resources/PLA/reportsPublications/documents/Sex%20Work%20and%20the%20Law%20in%20Queensland%20. pdf

If it was her own free will he would not have had to try as hard to get her to oblige. Once again coercion, once more a part of Sexual Assault.

Did you do these things BW? Thought it was Pete?

BrainSex
16-06-2013, 12:57 AM

CunningLinguist
16-06-2013, 01:06 AM
That is the naive way we all want to look at it, cause it makes for our heightened enjoyment. If she happy to do it then all it has done is make the ML a prostitute in the eyes of Qld Law. So another question the punter can ask is, How does it feel to be a prostitute?

http://www.pla.qld.gov.au/Resources/PLA/reportsPublications/documents/Sex%20Work%20and%20the%20Law%20in%20Queensland%20. pdf

If it was her own free will he would not have had to try as hard to get her to oblige. Once again coercion, once more a part of Sexual Assault.

Wow, i just skimmed that doc, things look pretty bleak for the industry up there :(
I just don't get how the strip clubs are so good (much better than NSW) but the sex industry is so bad ..., I guess one compensates for the other!

gpeck80
16-06-2013, 01:38 AM
In the QLD strip clubs you can touch the girls anywhere but their private parts. AFAIK that doesnt happen in NSW.

CunningLinguist
16-06-2013, 02:06 AM
In the QLD strip clubs you can touch the girls anywhere but their private parts. AFAIK that doesnt happen in NSW.

In NSW you can not touch the girl anywhere!!!
In a private show a chaperone comes in unannounced every now and then to make sure.
Sometimes you can have a quick touch or the girl may touch you briefly to tease if you are lucky.
A few years ago when I was in QLD I visited some clubs and was quite suprised I could touch the girls, I certainly made the most of it!

tab123
16-06-2013, 02:18 AM

Ok. Pete didn't do anything wrong. This doesn't mean he didn't do anything unlawful. Most of us on this forum are thrilling in these ML places for unlawful actions. If you are saint, then I don't know why you are here.

Pete didn't do anything morally wrong. That was all I was trying to say.

brownwallaby
16-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Wow! The discussion is brewing. Exactly what I want from my Pete the punter story !!!

brownwallaby
16-06-2013, 08:42 AM

thumbs up!! Very enlightening ....

lameassloser
16-06-2013, 10:31 AM
I'm not sure the punting Petes really appreciate having their name associated with this behaviour...looks like it's "Tony" or "Mike" from now on...

BrainSex
16-06-2013, 10:50 AM

popeye96
16-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Pete didn't do anything morally wrong. That was all I was trying to say.
I think a lot would disagree. Personally, I believe once a girl has said no, then said punter keeps trying to pressure her into changing her mind, then it is morally wrong. You obviously have much lower moral standards than I.

popeye96
16-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Going by that document, then if a WL catches a bus, taxi, or train etc to an appointment, would said driver be then breaking the law? And if a WL's best friend happens to also be a WL, then they cannot tell each other where their appointments are, even if they have nobody else to tell. Shows you how stupid some of the laws are.

ooshka
16-06-2013, 03:13 PM
A lot of the laws are stupid and are nothing more than twat in public office wanting their name remembered by having it associated with some legislation. Like making it illegal for a punter to ask for a natural BJ.

Lost count of the times I got busted pissing in an alley at 3am, seems it no difference to pissing in the middle of the Queen St mall so why hide it? If you piss against the glass door of a Police Station does that make it an Aggravated Pissing in Public charge? Hehehe

At the end of the day this has been a good discussion, there are morals and ethics that can be argued about until the cows come home. We all have different tolerances. But I dare say a lot of us punters have become more equipped with the knowledge to ourselves safe and out of the iron bars.

Mick Aussie
28-06-2013, 02:25 PM

Dennis smart man. See through Brown wallaby for who he really is. No do illegal service at rnt or you break law. Don't listen to brownwallaby, just being fluffer to get u hard, go see girl, do illegal and go jail.

samdv
29-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Dennis smart man. See through Brown wallaby for who he really is. No do illegal service at rnt or you break law. Don't listen to brownwallaby, just being fluffer to get u hard, go see girl, do illegal and go jail.

Seems like all the pimps are threatened by real and genuine punters like BW. Low blow mick

myron
06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
I think a lot would disagree. Personally, I believe once a girl has said no, then said punter keeps trying to pressure her into changing her mind, then it is morally wrong. You obviously have much lower moral standards than I.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/newshome/18794358/peeping-qld-manicurist-molested-client/

CunningLinguist
06-09-2013, 08:07 PM
http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/newshome/18794358/peeping-qld-manicurist-molested-client/

The guy obviously needs to punt more!