PDA

View Full Version : NEW EVA!! Price DROP to $300!! Retrained!! Better Service! Better Value! Better Look!

BlueMoonSyd.com
02-09-2012, 06:18 PM
We must apologise to all bros as Eva was leak on experience and service quality for her beginning 2 days.
Partal cash refund has been paid to most of the unsatisified clients.

BlueMoon always put client on FIRST PRIORITY and we MUST do something to recover the situation.

Firstly, Thanks to Bro wilisno,
We are lucky that Bro wilisno gave her a visit last night and Eva got the benefits of few useful pointers.
This is so helpful as we always love to have customer from forum who willing to provide feedbacks!!

By the same time we educated her more "knowledge" on servicing and how to please client.
Moreover we spend afford for major improvement on her outlook ,attitude and make up
MORE IMPORTANTLY we dropped the price as we think we have to offer something back to our valuable customer =)

Now she is READY and willing to TRY IT ON YOU!!

We promise and guarantee and MUCH BETTER experience for all bros!!

HERE SHE IS, better service, better attitude,
LOWERED price!!

Again we thanks for all our clients feedbacks and 10000xThanks to all the those who are being honest and loyal with us over the year
Without your support and help we WON'T be here.

BlueMoon Management

Travelmate
02-09-2012, 07:53 PM
I am not a man can trust miracle can change overnight after 1 training,

maybe this is just me

DeepImpact
02-09-2012, 08:00 PM
I am not a man can trust miracle can change overnight after 1 training,

maybe this is just me

I more or less agree with you. The main thing for me is how was she labelled a brand only for this to happen. Wouldn't she still be a brand quality girl if she has now fixed her issues or am I just missing something? Full credit to the agent for taking some action, although their initial branding of the girl is part of the issue. Any agent that brands almost 50% of their girls seems strange to me.

cisco
02-09-2012, 09:26 PM
I more or less agree with you. The main thing for me is how was she labelled a brand only for this to happen. Wouldn't she still be a brand quality girl if she has now fixed her issues or am I just missing something? Full credit to the agent for taking some action, although their initial branding of the girl is part of the issue. Any agent that brands almost 50% of their girls seems strange to me.

i agree,....

wilisno
03-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Apparently bro wilisno is not anonymous to the operators and shop management.
There are 5 shops that I can claim I know them in person : 5*, BlueMoon, MOC, Artarmon Paradise and Roger of 22Brodie ! The rest I try to remain anonymous, but it's getting harder and harder !

wilisno
03-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Coincidence that you only write reports of the girls from those shops?
When I was punting around, I didn't start writing reports, now I don't go elsewhere too often, and I only write report if there are remarkable things to write about that girl, even at those shops, I don't write for everyone.

sapril
03-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Where is the love bros, the vibe on the forum lately so negative!

wilisno
03-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Where is the love bros, the vibe on the forum lately so negative!
Haha, now that you said it, I wondered why I bothered to answer the above question, it was like an interrogation ! ;)

I'm sure if I named 10 shops to start with, then the question would have been : " why the reports are for those 10 shops only, is that a coincidence ? "

I can say to bro cookiecuttin , you're not the first one trying to have a go at this, it doesn't worry me anymore ! If you like to think I'm getting a fee for writing reports, so be it, believe what you like !

And by the way, my report for Amy of 130 does not belong to those 5 shops ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
03-09-2012, 12:45 PM
What's negative about asking valid questions?

I applaud Bluemoon for acknowledging their client feedbacks and willingness to make up for the poor service the clients of this girl. That's a sign of commitment to your reputation and brand.

At the same time, I would also wonder why these pointers and trainings weren't provided for these girls initially to justify their brand status? Or is it negotiated between the girls and the shop ie who gets labeled brand who is normal etc.

It's ok to ask these questions, no?Your question has nothing to do with what you just said, in fact, your question directed to me was the coincidence of my reports for the same 5 shops !

Alexlim
03-09-2012, 01:16 PM
What's negative about asking valid questions?

I applaud Bluemoon for acknowledging their client feedbacks and willingness to make up for the poor service the clients of this girl. That's a sign of commitment to your reputation and brand.

At the same time, I would also wonder why these pointers and trainings weren't provided for these girls initially to justify their brand status? Or is it negotiated between the girls and the shop ie who gets labeled brand who is normal etc.

It's ok to ask these questions, no?

I haven't seen girls from bluemoon but you might get good services from them as their price rate.
I couldn't meet all girls in bro Wilisno report but all the girls I met from his report is ok. Some if them I got better service than his reports, my expectation might not too high as many bros.

I'm not serious punter because I go to see girls for relax!

Why you care brand or not brand?

Take it easy bro. When you have session with the girls if you are serious you might not get a happy time.