PDA

View Full Version : Other Chequers - Bad Bad Experience

altgourami
19-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Now, I'll admit I am writing this review in anger, but I'll also admit that generally I'm easy going when it comes to punting and follow a live and let live approach towards the girls, and the shops, who work hard (and I do mean hard) to provide a service to us.

Now, Chequers.

I've never gone to Chequers before, hard to believe considering how old the shop is, but I had a free afternoon and decided to give it a go.

Mistake #1 Paid $189 for extra massage where 'girl washes you'. Soapy. Never done it before.

Enter MILF who has two kids (always a bad sign when one starts joking about kids with the ML) but I just went with the flow, thinking of a steam afterwards. As the session went on, with zero sexiness, I enquired as to the blow up mattress on the floor.

"Oh, I can do if you like." That *is* what I paid for.

She proceeded to waste 15 minutes checking to see if it would be OK or not and then declared that it was too flat.

Mistake #2 I laughed about it with her and continued on with massage.

Mistake #3 with about 20 minutes to go I stated that it wasn't really happening and I'd probably need a younger girl (yes, I was getting sarcastic at this point). She agreed without spotting the sarcasm and I got a discounted $90 for an extra half an hour. That meant 15 minutes of my first one hour plus 30 minutes with a younger girl.

Mistake #4 I saw the younger girl was gorgeous younger HK girl (23) Jo Jo or something (I forget the MILF's name altogether) and after about 10 minutes of playing around with her plastic bag preparing she started to massage me. Clothed.

I asked her to get undressed and she reluctantly agreed.

Gorgeous. Beautiful A-cups, womanly hips, little trimmed pussy. I enquired FS and she said OK. I was not hard at this point due to all the beggaring about but she then tried condom. I suggested she should let me get hard first. She was surprised. I kissed her gorgeous nipples and she went all giggly and locked up. Starfish. Inexperience I guess.

OK. I told her it wasn't her fault but that this whole session was damned to failure so I got up and showered. I was still due 30 minutes.

Fucking boss charged me. Full rate. I explained that it wasn't the second girls' fault but that the service was fucked and she should perhaps not try the fucking Chinese money thing and think of the customer first. Just for a change. Sarcasm lost again.

Got all sort of shit about business, my company not me, etc. Fuck I am so angry. I know the business better than most here. But to the fucking old reception I was just a difficult customer who needed to be taught a lesson.

DO NOT GO THE CHEQUERS. FUCKING NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER.

Chequers, if you're reading this, happy for an apology and refund.

I have never sought a refund from another shop ever. That's how bad this experience was for me.

Travelmate
19-03-2012, 05:32 PM
well, thankyou for your honest report.
At lease we all know about the fact!

My last experience is not as bad as yours!!

AHLUNGOR
19-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Hi Brother,

So sorry to hear about your bad experience, was that MILF a Chinese or Korean. Last time I went, I insisted to meet the girls before paying and getting change, as it's a lot of money to pay for an unseen girl but that may be just me as I must have a busty girl otherwise no point having a body to body soapy massage. I guess when you saw the MILF you should have objected and want a change. Now I feel really guilty if you went there because you read my previous review in this shop, but I can only report back what I have experienced and it was pretty good, so again, feel sorry for you.

Hope your next punt perhaps in your regular place will cheer you back up.

babelx
19-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Fuck me! This sounds fucking awful! Thanks for sharing this experience bro. Hope you cool off and meet with some good luck soon!

altgourami
20-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Yes - it was a bad day - I'll put it down to experience but wow it surprises me that in this tight economy with so many shops and girls available punters still get experiences like this.

I am sure some have had good experiences here and it was my bad luck - Jo Jo was especially cute - but I must say to all: STAY AWAY if you don't want to run the risk of being ripped off.

aussiegaigin
20-03-2012, 05:00 PM
I went tio Chequers about 10-12 years ago, and it was a "memerable" experience - I remember never to go back.

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Look, last time i went here was for the sole purposes of trying the King soapy massage which i thought was quite unique and good value if you got the right gal.

This shop had a lot of history in the Sydney's punting scene and if you are a old timer in Sydney, you probably knew or been to this place,

Many years ago i used to see a little ML called joanne # 10, on a weekly basis and that was just massage with nude HJ, top off only but she always got very wet when i touched her but never gave in for more.

If you had a bad experience and not interested in a second chace thats ok just move on and try other places,

Babylon is ptobably you logical next choice or Masstige 8 on Harris St, the beauty in Sydney is the aboundance of choices, some shops got to be doing a good job somewhere

Good luck and Cheers

altgourami
22-03-2012, 10:12 PM
I am an old Babylon regular.

highroller
28-03-2012, 10:17 PM
u should check out MIDAS,
must say very professional ladies there:smile:

aussiegaigin
28-03-2012, 10:44 PM
This shop had a lot of history in the Sydney's punting scene and if you are a old timer in Sydney, you probably knew or been to this place,

Much better when it was a night club/cabaret joint.

altgourami
28-03-2012, 11:09 PM
I've tried Midas but too far for me to drive.

Alexbay
03-04-2012, 01:52 AM
I am an old Babylon regular.

brother where the old babylon??? heymarket one?

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2012, 08:59 AM
brother where the old babylon??? heymarket one?

He meant hes an old time customer of Babylon, there is only one at the Market City.......lol

Cheers

Alexbay
03-04-2012, 01:24 PM
He meant hes an old time customer of Babylon, there is only one at the Market City.......lol

Cheers

T
Cheese Ahlungor bro!

the shops owner is korean mature isnt it??? why she not work at shop. she can make more money, they does FS too.

ben0423
03-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Thank for sharing your own experience with us. I tried Babylon 3 times before, never happy... Midas pretty good, every girl looks like model, and good massage skill, that's the only Korean shop I am happy to back there....

Alexbay
03-04-2012, 01:42 PM
not really like as model looks, but they are ok. ask them to do FS.