PDA

View Full Version : Other Masstige 8 - Don't waste your time!

KGirlsAreTheBest
03-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Bros,

Am fuming as I write this report. Got to Masstige 8 with my friend, he apparently had a good experience previously hence the recommendation....one which I would regret.

The 'line up' was aweful, the girls walk down the stairs towards you not near you, say their name, and then immediately do a 180 degree turn their back on you before you could comprehend what name they just uttered or have enough time to look at their face. I picked the massage lady by the name of 'A' and paid $165 for the hour.

Ok body, looks on the below average side, but she does have a nice. attitude so no problems here. Went into the room had a shower with her then onto the massage table, hard massage then followed by full oil body rub, turned around for the main event, body slide for a few minutes then on with the condom, she gave me cbj for about 5 minutes maybe 10 minutes max then asked 'ok?'

I was thinking 'ok what?' I hadn't come and couldn't feel a thing. I replied 'ok' thinking she would move on to hj or pussy rub to finish off the job (my friend got that service from his visits). But nope, it was off to the shower after which I still had 15 minutes to spare, she gave me a head massage for the remaining time instead of finishing me off. I didn't bring this up with her as with all the ladies there, they speak little to no english, so I tried to talk to the reception which was intimidating to say the least.

"Did she give you body slide?" to which I replied 'yes', "give you cbj?" yes again..."so what is your problem?" I mean how the hell am I suppose to explain all this over the counter and with like 10 bros hearing on behind the curtains. Anyway got back home and rang them to clarify, and they apologised and offered a discount for the next visit.

Look for $165 an hour I can get full service in many other places, for that price to get a massage they well damn make it worth it. In my case it was more of a remedial massage I can get for $60 in a shopping mall. I admit I should have communicated better maybe? ( which is why I didn't mention her name to protect her identity), but its next to impossible when they don't speak the language.

I hope the operators know their customer work just as hard for their money, the least they can do is not rip them off.

Retry index 2 out of 10.

cisco
03-09-2012, 02:47 AM
thanx for let us know,...bro

Stooge
03-09-2012, 04:27 AM
I tried masstige again for the first time in a while but didn't go past the line up.

A similar experience to you. It was the worst line up I'd seen in a very long time.

Basically they'd just stick their head around the corner the disappear. I had know idea what they looked like or what their name was so I just left.

Fast Learner
03-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Couple weeks ago went there with my friend for window shopping. Almost made a decision for hit and run, however we decided to come back later. After read some ARs, I should say no for wasting time and money to go back to this spot..

mre83
04-09-2012, 12:51 PM
A hit and miss with this place.. from experience pick the ones which at least give you a smile and seem enthusiastic. More chance to have a good time... otherwise if she has a shitty attitude from intro, don't expect the service to be any good no matter how good she looks.i try to go a bit early coz they're just usually tired and couldn't be fucked later on in the night. hope that helps!

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2012, 01:35 PM
i try to go a bit early coz they're just usually tired and couldn't be fucked later on in the night. hope that helps!

Hi Brother,

Are you saying, if you go early while they are fresh, you can fuck them by paying more for FS?? How much more for the fuck then??

Wouldn't it be better if you just go straight to FS shop like 5 Star and Golden Flower ?

Please explain !!

Beancounter
04-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Bro Ahlungor, 'Couldn't be fucked' doesnt mean fuck literally. He meant they cant be bothered (lazy) later on in the night. Hope that clears it up.

TheTiger
04-09-2012, 06:21 PM
For that price you can fall in love at Ginza.

KGirlsAreTheBest
04-09-2012, 06:51 PM
For that price you can fall in love at Ginza.

Exactly my point. For that price, all I received was a reluctant lazy arse service, one has to wonder why those girls are even there.

sukeong
04-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Exactly my point. For that price, all I received was a reluctant lazy arse service, one has to wonder why those girls are even there.

M8 usually it's hit n miss. Some stunners there last time. The key to a good experience is the intro. Pick a girl who looks cheerful and interested. Don't make the mistake of picking the hottest one who look annoyed and uninterested. I heard that with the right one you can even get plenty of freebies as a regular. Anyway u can try Romeo. SomeOne suggested some kor massage places in the Babylon thread

project_manager006
04-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Haven't been to this place for about 6 months now. In terms of service, my experience has been a bit of the opposite - a girl could have a really cold intro, but when I see her in the room, she is really nice to me and works really hard.

In terms of standards, this place has really dropped. The manager used to have an account on the old forum and would read feedback etc, but because they've gotten so popular, they've taken the "you can get screwed" approach. Also, the girls have become more and more pork choppy since their good days.