PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Sara

Pussy HUnter
03-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Sara is from Taiwan and seems to have that "commitment to service" I have found in other Taiwanese girls.

Beautiful soft pale skin, probably a 7-8, nice soft boobies, and slim legs with that wonderful gap at the top of her legs and a beautiful fully shaved pussy that the Hunter appreciates. I love a girl that presents her best features so well.

Good vibe in the room, starts off with a nice DFK, in my favourite position where she stands with one knee on the bed, allowing her clean pussy to be fondled. Into DFK, BBBJ, DATY and 69. Sara really seems to like gentle attention to her nipples and she was writhing around in great delight.

Has good english and is on a for a chat here and there during the session which I found to be fun.

Finished off in cowgirl and Sara followed up with a fantastic massage. One of the best I have had at 533. No clock watching here, and she went to exactly the hour mark before suggesting a shower.

There is just something about having a great bonk and then fully naked the bonkee sits astride your back and gives a great massage. I could have stayed for the day.

Enjoy.

Shonkybasted
04-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Good report bro. Does anyone know if this is the same Sara from a few months back. There used to be a Sara there but then she stopped working for a while.

TheTiger
04-09-2012, 10:53 AM
I haven't been to 533 for about a year ... perhaps it's time for another visit !!!

Pussy HUnter
04-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Yes it is the same Sara as the one who worked there before. Jackie was the other Taiwanese girl who worked at 533 and 64. She was terrific but still missing in action - "on holidays" as they say.

TheTiger
04-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Jackie was awesome.

M3
07-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Sara is from Taiwan and seems to have that "commitment to service" I have found in other Taiwanese girls.

Beautiful soft pale skin, probably a 7-8, nice soft boobies, and slim legs with that wonderful gap at the top of her legs and a beautiful fully shaved pussy that the Hunter appreciates. I love a girl that presents her best features so well.

Good vibe in the room, starts off with a nice DFK, in my favourite position where she stands with one knee on the bed, allowing her clean pussy to be fondled. Into DFK, BBBJ, DATY and 69. Sara really seems to like gentle attention to her nipples and she was writhing around in great delight.

Has good english and is on a for a chat here and there during the session which I found to be fun.

Finished off in cowgirl and Sara followed up with a fantastic massage. One of the best I have had at 533. No clock watching here, and she went to exactly the hour mark before suggesting a shower.

There is just something about having a great bonk and then fully naked the bonkee sits astride your back and gives a great massage. I could have stayed for the day.

Enjoy.

Thanks PH for your report..

Over time I have had the opportunity to meet almost all the 533 girls and due to this you get a good idea how a lady will perform and what type of clientele she will attract.

With Sara this lady just oozes elegance,right from the street clothes she wears,her manor,and how she responds to situations..Put this lady in a high class shop and she would not be out of place..

There will be some photos of her soon on the 533 website but in the mean time if you are looking at 533 for a quality punt with a quality lady consider this one..

These words are not pushing the shop but rather the lady from a different prospective.

She is top shelf as far as I am concerned..:red_heart:

bill_100
07-09-2012, 09:20 AM
533 have excellent quality control so it is hard to go wrong with any of their girls.

Drax
16-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Spent an hour with Sara a week ago. I endorse everything mentioned in Pussy Hunter's post, Sarah is a tall girl with a friendly personality. A pretty girl with a great body, long legs and pale skin. Started with a nice BBBJ and then switched to DATY including 69 which she really enjoys. Sex in a variety of positions, Cowgirl, Mish, side saddle, Doggy, flat doggy and side saddle doggy. Doggy and variations of are her favorite positions. Definitely not a clock watcher, her English is good and she is quite chatty. Also when introduced to her she was waring street clothes as in her photographs with knee high boots which I prefer as it gives your imagination a bit of thought while she undresses. Again, lovely girl, great body and personality and eager to please, a very pleasant hour.

Oneonone
25-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Got to 533 today didn't know what time I would be there as I had something on first so didn't book as I usually do.

Got there just after 10 am and all 5 girls busy, thought I might see the new girl Abby or April, Abby was first free but I found out Abby doesn't kiss, so no good for me.

Thought I might see Sara as I haven't seen her for a while, but she was booked up to 3:30, April was booked till about 1pm Karen was booked till 4:30 so I settled for Kasey at 12:30 as she was the next girl to be free and I do like her turned out to be a good session.

So I will have to find another time to see the lovely Sara and she sure looked good today.

Willoughby533
18-12-2013, 11:35 AM
The tall and elegant Ex-Air Hostie Sara is in today 18/12 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html)

A great BBBJ and an awesome GFE make Sara a safe bet for a first time visit.

**See 533 roster for details plus new Sara photos**

Go see and enjoy today @533..the place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart: