PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yuki. Nice!

ilovefs
19-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Yuki is from Hong Kong, age unimportant, slim bordering on a little too slim, a few tattoos, poor but improved English (was non-existent 12mths ago!), VERY beautiful, enthusiastic and hair down to her adorable little bottom.

My recent Yuki experience:

I had seen Yuki some time ago, I reckon over a year, and only the once, and I couldn't believe it, at first she did not seem to remember she saw me, then it twigged, and she even knew the details, that I had 2x 30min sessions, first with a new girl and was going to extend with her if she was ok, if not I was going to see Yuki. Ends up the new girl was a dud so I did see Yuki. I am flabbergasted she remembered such detail from a single customer a year ago. She even said she remembers I asked if she kissed because the new girl didn't. I'm still amazed. Maybe I was THAT bad...... LOL

Anyway, I can't find my review of her, but I vaguely remember she was just ok. A bit skinny for me, tattoos, poor English and mechanical service.

How things change!!! Ok, she is still a little bit thin for me, but some would say that's a plus, she obviously still has the tattoos, but her English has improved (although you would still say its not great, just its ok for basic conversation, just enough to be able to 'chat' during the punt). I assume she probably has just improved naturally due to dealing with English speakers on a day to day basis. Her hair was so beautifully long, down to her beautiful buttocks, her breasts were quite nice, I read them mentioned as A or B, I thought bigger but maybe they look bigger on her small frame, and WOW, what a pretty face. I honestly can't remember what she looked like prior to the facelift that she has had recently (hence why she has been away), I don't think she was anything overly amazing, but she is very very very pretty now indeed. Thinking about it now I did think during this punt that she was better looking than I remember. The facelift was well worth it!

Her service was a lot less mechanical. There was DFK, non-faked moaning and deep breathing, caressing and that little bit of talking during the service that makes it that little bit more intimate.

After our DFK she said she was so wet she wanted me to fuck her. She even commented on that we did not need lube she was so horny and wet. I laid on my back and asked her to go on top (even though she wanted me to fuck her), so she applied the condom with the usual 'oh you big' and then she lowered herself down on me gently, oh god it was beautiful, then she fucked me with some great enthusiasm. I asked her what she liked doing and she said fucking and kissing like we are. She tried to kiss me some more whilst going cowgirl but we were both too carried away with the amazing sex to be able to concentrate on the task of kissing.

Eventually I felt she might have been getting tired so I offered to do the work.

I did so and it was lovely. I could have gone forever but was pretty horny. I was close to cumming and decided I wanted to hold off, but then again I thought if I do and it subsides I may not have the opportunity again (I'm like that), so I just took it while I can and erupted in a great orgasm.

I showered then we lay and chatted and cuddled and caressed. I'm glad her English has improved it made it much nicer than I remembered last time and much nicer than I expected.

We talked about ourselves, and I also heard the latest gossip about the girls and management. I always hear good things about the way Sophie treats the girls (not so much of management at another shop) regardless of Sophie coming across to us as a hard arse business woman, and I think the good treatment she has of the girls should be supported.

I was uncertain whether I would be pleased with Yuki but I was very pleased. Particularly her improved English made all the difference. I will say Yuki is much improved (and from what I read above, also in looks) and I recommend her absolutely. Yuki works Saturdays.

A big thumbs up!

bestofmyworld
19-03-2012, 07:07 PM
so who was this new girl bro ilovefs?

ilovefs
19-03-2012, 07:29 PM
That was a long time ago and neither of us could remember but since the girl didnt kiss and her nipples and clit were too sensitive for tongue attention she was never invited back to 64 so i guess its irrelevant!

Littlewonder
20-03-2012, 08:13 AM
So you have found the real Yuki when she likes you and wants to see you and is horny she is hard to beat, she likes to talk but her english still has a way to go. Yuki loves Daty and usually prefers missionary, she always tells me her boobs are too small but I think they suit her they are probably small B cup but quite perky, I missed seeing her on Saturday OH well maybe next week.

woraix
20-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Yuki is a beautiful girl and she is slim not thin. She is keen to learn English and we communicated well when we used her mobile as language translator.

Littlewonder
20-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Well if you let her play with her mobile you will find it difficult to get her back in the mood for sex particlarly if she has already come so be warned.

woraix
20-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes, it's after the event when both of us were fully satisfied.

ilovefs
20-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Yes, even though there was not a great deal of full on heavy communications, she was very chatty in her broken English. Lulu is the same way, broken English but sure knows how to use it!!

And I still think she's thin, not slim. :cool2:

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 07:42 AM
And I still think she's thin, not slim.

I assume thin being thinner than slim, she boarders on being skinny in my opinion, once you can see her ribs and hip bones clearly then thats too thin, she had put on a little bit of weight while she was off and I think looked much better for it, but now she is back working seems to be loosing it again must be all the exercise or is that sexersize.

ilovefs
22-03-2012, 01:07 PM
or is that sexersize.
Well why the fuck aren't I thin? :cry:

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Well why the fuck aren't I thin? :cry:

You probably don't fuck as much as Yuki, I think the girls are so busy at work that they dont get time to eat that probably makes a difference as well plus if your like me it would help to be about 30 again.

woraix
22-03-2012, 08:49 PM
You probably right, Littlewonder. She has been working so hard after she's back.

Littlewonder
23-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Yes I don't know that she is doing anymore than she did before she went away but I guess no work and time to eat properly would allow her to put on some weight probably didnt eat much the first week or two of her holidays after the face lift. Anyway I think she is or was better with the extra weight on.

Littlewonder
24-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Was a bit bored this afternoon so decided to go and see Yuki. Didnt have a booking so had to wait 10 to 15 minutes so had a chat with Soffie who was somewhat stressed said it had been a quite day must be due to the nice beach weather.

Finally Yuki came out and was surprised to see me we went in the room I paid the money and she returned.

Yuki English is not the best but sometimes she just loves to talk and to day she was like that to start. I let her go for a while and finally said Yuki come here and I laid her on the bed and started kissing her, DFK she reminded me that she doesnt kiss most customers but I am a friend.

Well most days I have a good punt with Yuki but today it was better than that it was great finally I move down to her breasts and nipples and gave them some good kissing and licking by now I could tell Yuki was horny I new I was in for a good time. I worked my way down to her now wet pussy Yuki is shaved down there just a little prickly but she spreads her legs wide and I open her up to run my tongue up and down her clit and inner lips. Yuki has one neat pussy and she just loves this she moans and groans and after a while holds my head and pushes her hips up into my face and comes she pushes my head away and then almost immediately pulls it back again so I continue.

After a while she comes again and say I am so horny fuck me so I move up and kiss her and lay beside her she strokes my now rock hard member and says so strong and puts the condom on and climbs on top in cowgirl Oh so nice she says do I pull her forward and pound her pussy kissing her at the same time its getting pretty energetic so we stop kissing and she nearly deafens me as she screams out as she comes.

I let her rest for a minute more like I need a rest she waves her hand at me and smiles I think it means roll over so we switch to missionary, she wraps her legs around me and locks them behind me.

I come three times allready she says but I am not tired to day I say thats, cause I am doing all the work, she smiles and I say gees I like fucking you Yuki she trust her hips up towards me and we both come together.

She sits up and cleans me up and says most days dont come much too tired but to day I am not tired with that she puts her head on my shoulder we kiss and cuddle, I like you she said you my friend not customer.

I smile and she says shower.

I leave with a grin on my face knowing I have just had one hell of a punt.

If Yuki is in the mood then there is no better punt to be had, Overall a great time and the sex was unbelievable.

tarenpoint64
30-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Yuki working tonight and tomorrow. thanks

Littlewonder
30-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Thanks tp64 sounds like I might have to visit Yuki tomorrow.

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Easter weekend coming up and I have been told by she who must be obeyed that we are going away for the weekend so I will have to give Yuki a miss, cant help bad luck can you.