PDA

View Full Version : WTF !!! Android prostitutes in 2050

TheTiger
03-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Prostitutes in 2050 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPX-AF8ccXQ&ytsession=AXvXI87-fj79jsESgk7YEvRpi188-gxkpuufoZKGiqXZlVMFJ34zlaui2FliS8BrLWlFctpFFhrhKNJ KnJ5sjatiUXMIO-628W8ByCbIYK1ocNZZgCa9VErD0Ietz1YFPDh7cDe3VwlMJ8aW jT2RTwK4KW3NchY-6j6n2NKGGDXhaLYWV7M3jUJwj0__AEfEIn8AvqTlQrRXb-T9rrFauiLIHTB6RbtMG4dhFltoh-uEqwbKTLstKflAqGBKLvxXyjEX5BoiL1sHxggIk6GUYQ)

I'll leave the rest to you !!!

cisco
03-09-2012, 05:31 PM
How old am i 40 years later,.....?

I still need the real one ,...:miao:

Great video

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2012, 05:34 PM
May be you don't have to wait that long, some of the Korean WLs are already very robotic, are they not ??

cisco
03-09-2012, 05:40 PM
you are right,...bro

Travelmate
03-09-2012, 06:06 PM
My dick may reitre by then .......

catbob
03-09-2012, 08:55 PM
2050 seems like a conservative estimate...

Anyway, it made me think of this Youtube vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0bcmXD1W8s)

mannykay
03-09-2012, 09:49 PM
May be you don't have to wait that long, some of the Korean WLs are already very robotic, are they not ??

LOL. Swish!

Any bro's in here in their 70's? Or should I call you pops?

That's how old I'll be by 2050. Hope I won't be too senile. Maybe something will be invented by then that prolongs males libido. Fingers crossed.

TheTiger
04-09-2012, 11:04 AM
I think the FemBots in Austin Powers have put me off android sex forever.

DarkZero01
04-09-2012, 06:23 PM
For me even in 2050 i will still go for the real thing rather than a robot. Just feels too weird sexing a robot man and makes you think yourself look weird having sex with a robot.
Even the whole concept for having sex with robots is weird.

mannykay
04-09-2012, 07:30 PM
For me even in 2050 i will still go for the real thing rather than a robot. Just feels too weird sexing a robot man and makes you think yourself look weird having sex with a robot.
Even the whole concept for having sex with robots is weird.

100 years ago people asked why they would buy a car that needed to be manufactured when they have horses that can be bred.

Not saying that I'm keen for robot, I'm just saying keep an open mind about it. lol!

Anything in the future will be indistinguishable from magic by people in the past. They might have customizable and self-lubricating vaginal walls for a premium experience. LOL. Now there's a thought.

Of course I think that's the point of human disintegration. By 2050, life is going to much busier, less time for relationships - men would stop trying to get with women because, frankly, working your butt off and buying a robot is easier with less hassle.

DarkZero01
04-09-2012, 11:03 PM
100 years ago people asked why they would buy a car that needed to be manufactured when they have horses that can be bred.

Not saying that I'm keen for robot, I'm just saying keep an open mind about it. lol!

Anything in the future will be indistinguishable from magic by people in the past. They might have customizable and self-lubricating vaginal walls for a premium experience. LOL. Now there's a thought.

Of course I think that's the point of human disintegration. By 2050, life is going to much busier, less time for relationships - men would stop trying to get with women because, frankly, working your butt off and buying a robot is easier with less hassle.

well unless they made the robot look and feel completely like a human that u can't tell, but then i will wait for one of the bros here might be brave enough to try to robots and post a report here and see what they think.

TheTiger
05-09-2012, 09:33 AM

... - men would stop trying to get with women because, frankly, working your butt off and buying a robot is easier with less hassle.

And a whole lot cheaper too ... there will be no "honey I want Louis Vitton" or "I want a diamond" etc ... Just fucking, cooking and cleaning circuits !!!

mannykay
05-09-2012, 12:28 PM
well unless they made the robot look and feel completely like a human that u can't tell, but i will wait for one of the bros here might be brave enough to try to robots and post a report here and see what they think.

Well the Wright Brothers invented man controlled flight in 1903. We landed on the moon in 1969. So I wouldn't pass the possibility of having robots looking and feelings exactly like real humans by around 2050. Scientists have recently developed mechanic/organic tissue in rats, so its only a matter of time.

There's a guy in japan who collects life sized sex dolls. Pretty freaky stuff. My guess would be that it would first be developed on Japan and will sell big in Japan. Suicide rates rate may go down as well. Then there will be a whole political debate about whether people should have the right to marry robots. Sounds weird now, but so did animal rights, voting women, and gay marriage 80 years ago.

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 12:36 PM
I think that guy in Japan actually married one of his dolls, didn't he?

hell no
09-09-2012, 10:25 AM
In the year 2050, some parts of my body will be made artificial...

Balls of steel and a Rocket shaft..... Cumshots will be launch and be the first to land on the moon..... LOL

Yay, i've beaten the yanks and the russians to it!!.......

hell no
09-09-2012, 10:30 AM

You've gotta give the K-whories some gangnam style bro Ahlungor........That way you'll have a better service...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

The biggest k-song at the moment and has finally hit the globe......

OPPAH GANGNAM STYLE!!...........

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 11:59 AM
In the year 2050, some parts of my body will be made artificial...

Balls of steel and a Rocket shaft..... Cumshots will be launch and be the first to land on the moon..... LOL

Yay, i've beaten the yanks and the russians to it!!.......

I heard on the news your cum shot already hit the moon....

wilisno
09-09-2012, 12:57 PM
I heard on the news your cum shot already hit the moon....Yeah, first arsetronaut named Helly Dickstrong ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Yeah, first arsetronaut named Helly Dickstrong ! ;) ;) ;)

yes, and the miselle is shooting from a city called Melbourne

rsalcedo
10-09-2012, 04:23 PM
i hope you enjoy, even if she is more hard than you

TheTiger
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
You've gotta give the K-whories some gangnam style bro Ahlungor........That way you'll have a better service...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

The biggest k-song at the moment and has finally hit the globe......

OPPAH GANGNAM STYLE!!...........

My brain got stuck at 1:37 on video. hahaha.