PDA

View Full Version : Ginza When Gucci met Prada ^_^

Gucci2012
05-09-2012, 10:29 AM
New Japanese girl fully booked so I tried new girl Prada. Very slim girl who extremely GFE orientated. Led me to the shower and washed me up.

Her DTBbbj was actually better than I expected. Very slow sensual deep kissing.

Mid action she stops and introduces herself (which I thought was weird but what ever) "hello my name is Prada" I was too embarrassed to say my name is Gucci so just send nice to meet you.

The rest of the session was good but it was what happened in the shower topped it for me. Getting scrubbed down front and back while kissing and her "rubbing" against me. I started having flash backs of when Yoko did the same thing...oh how I miss her ahaha

DTBBBJ: 7/10
DFK: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10
Breast: A cups with thick long black nipples.
Overall: 8/10

GINZA
05-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Thanks Mr Gucci, I was worried about her because it was her first day. But I can see her GFE is good!!!
Thanks
See you soon!

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Oh ... Ginza ... when is my turn?

GINZA
06-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Oh ... Ginza ... when is my turn?

Hi, Mr tiger, Lol, She should work next week one day, you can check the roster for next week.

regards

Gucci2012
19-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Extremely similar...no lie.

TheTiger
20-09-2012, 04:17 PM
For real? Fuck me ... I've GOT to see Prada !!!

igloo
22-09-2012, 08:49 PM
I was lucky enuff to have a spare hour recently and yuki was able to slot me in, Prada was free. Well, this girl has a look that is so inviting and intoxicating to me, I was on cloud 9 for the whole session and several hours after, cheeky kisser, gorgeous pussy (would have liked a little more waxing but no real complaints)fabulous bbbj, I advise anyone seeing her to have the misic on as she seems to blow with rhythm when the tunes are playing. Entusiastic sex partner to say the least.... Fully concur with bro Gucci.

Gucci2012
22-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Yeah Cassie is still my number one at Ginza I always do a minimum 2 hour booking with her but Prada is growing on me...

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 12:15 PM
I'll try and get a parting shot in before my long weekend in Thailand...

unios
24-09-2012, 10:05 PM
I saw Prada this afternoon. Lovely lovely Girl. I felt like we really connected (Haa but perhaps shes just good at her job) I had resigned myself to the fact that I wasnt going to 'Finish off' before we ran out of time, but she made it her mission to make sure I did. Even after the 'times up' buzzer went she kept going. Got me over the line just as the second 'times bloody up' buzzer went and seemed quite pleased with herself about it.
I'd definitely rate her as one of the best GFE's I've ever had and if I was staying in Sydney more than just one night I'd be back to see her again for sure!!

BenG
27-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Saw Prada, very impressed, we started by DFK, she ask me to lay on to the bed face down, to my surprise she started licking my body from top to bottom, especially my "A HOLE". after about 10 minutes, she kindly ask me to turn over started give me BBBJ, she was soon good I could not hold it anymore, I ask "can I cum?" she looked at me in a way of "YES", so I let go of a big load. She took the load and say "I want you to fuck me!", so she gave me a massage got me hard again and did round two. This time she made sure I fuck her, during sex she said tell me when you about to cum, so I did, she took the load again in her mouth with enjoyment. A very good session.

Sydney93
27-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks to OP (Gucci2012), i gotta chance to see prada on last Tuesday at lunch time, some how i lost the chemistry with her :(,so not enjoyed as much like with others (Remi ,Toshika).

sammy07
03-10-2012, 02:47 PM
I had a chance to see prada today.
gives top service. she's a great kisser
and loves sex. long nipples great to suck.
definitely not a clock watcher. we went right
to the buzzer. great slim body and smooth skin. face doesn't look
typically Chinese. maybe a mix?
DFK 9
BBBJ 9
also did a bit of rimming.

Gucci2012
09-11-2012, 10:13 PM
No Cassie today so like every one else I booked Prada, for the second time this week...she was @ Kent St address which means I got to watch the session from the huge mirror.

Ohh she also had that 2 in 1 massage oil/lubricant which did wonders for her pussy grind technique.

Saw pictures of her with long hair and all these fancy shots...dammm she looked hot. I asked to change her hair colour to a lighter shade of brown...any suggestions brothers??? Let her know she will go salon next week.

I don't know if she brought it herself or she was gifted them she doesn't look like a sweets eater but who's ever cookies I was munching on tonight...thank you. Hmmmm DFK, BBBJ, pussy grind and cookies best services @ Ginza.

slowmotion
09-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Sound good bro Gucci2012. Will make some free time to see Prada.

Gucci2012
11-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Sound good bro Gucci2012. Will make some free time to see Prada.

Anytime bro, don't forget your after report. Its fun reading the experience through the eyes of another punter. There is usually no surprises for me because I always get super services but then again my regular girl might do something with another bro that will make me envy their experience. Then I will be saying the classic line "I want what he's having"

garfield
11-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Just checking if the girls in ginza is per advertised age and Japanese? At their price seems too good to be true?

boater
11-11-2012, 11:30 PM
The price is NOT to good to be true.

One of the things that surprises me is that even when there is quality available, many folk insist on spending more - and lots also complain about the high prices (not directing anything at you here Garfield - it is a common complaint on boards that talk about sex work) but will not go somewhere that the prices are more affordable.

Ginza is not for everyone, you get a towel on the bed rather than fresh sheets, the lady's english is likely to be poor, stuff like that. But the quality of the women is terrific. I have paid up to $600 an hour for sex, and while the lady I saw then was both stunning and terrific in bed some of the girls I have seen at Ginza have been pretty close to as good.

Its not too good to be true.

YMMV, but mine has been pretty good. I have basically given up on places like Stilettos and La Petite Aroma

I have seen (I think now) 10 different girls at Ginza, and 8 I would see again - the other two simply not because they were not attractive to me, not because they did not deliver what was promised.

Boater

the wizard
11-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Hi Garfield Bro,
The descriptions of age and nationality are fairly spot on.
Definitely Japanese where the girls are described such and most with great GFE
There's more than enough proof in this forum about the experiences at Ginza.

Go and check it out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed

kickass
12-11-2012, 05:56 PM
boater ... now I REALLY have to try ... rofl ... just killed myself laughing when Prada stops mid-action to introduce herself. I would have jammed my cock in her mouth ... hahahaha ... she would have said, "Hi, my name is Pra ..... "

silentholler
12-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Hey bros, I had the privilege of seeing Prada today. Btw, this thread actually inspired me to see her next so big thanks to bro Gucci for starting it. There's nothing more to say actually other than her BBBJ is legendary. One bro mentioned here that she blows with the rhythm of the music that's being played, I can certainly vouch for that. It was awesome!

boater
12-11-2012, 11:55 PM
One bro mentioned here that she blows with the rhythm of the music that's being played, I can certainly vouch for that. It was awesome!

And she does seem to like being fingered, licked and fucked to the beat of the music as well. It certainly adds something to the experience.

Boater

kickass
13-11-2012, 01:17 PM
So, Prada is "finger licking good" then Boater? :cool2:

garfield
16-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks boater, wizard.
I had the opportunity to see Yuna today and boy she blows me off with her pretty face and look.
I will definitely be back to this joint.
Just checking how you guys would compare Yuna with the others?
Given so many great report in this forum for Ginza, this joint is definitely doing something right!

the wizard
16-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks boater, wizard.
I had the opportunity to see Yuna today and boy she blows me off with her pretty face and look.
I will definitely be back to this joint.
Just checking how you guys would compare Yuna with the others?
Given so many great report in this forum for Ginza, this joint is definitely doing something right!

Somehow I thought you wouldn't be disapointed !
It's good to see that Wilson is rotating and adding more girls on Saturday too-Great for me as it's harder to get there during the week.

crazymango
21-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Just fin my session with Prada... What can I say? the BJ is fkn AMAZING. because of my size, she offered me CIM service instead of FS... Its fkn amazing... BEST BJ EVER especially the tease on lil bro after cum

DeepImpact
21-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Just fin my session with Prada... What can I say? the BJ is fkn AMAZING. because of my size, she offered me CIM service instead of FS... Its fkn amazing... BEST BJ EVER especially the tease on lil bro after cum

Does that mean you didn't get any actual sex then, just BJ?

crazymango
21-11-2012, 11:36 AM
yep but still worth, she actually drained me with mouth and tongue

Bracket
21-11-2012, 11:01 PM
That's right, Deep Impact. Just like Bill Clinton, Crazy Mango did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Prada. :rolleyes:

Gucci2012
21-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Saw Ms Prada yesterday in the city I actually walked past her until she said "hey!" , briefly exchanged hello's, merry xmas's, happy new year's man she looks totally awesome had to take double look as I didn't recognize her. Good bye hug and a kiss and we parted.

kickass
21-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Awww .... that's so nice .... did you see bambi, rudoph or santa while you were out?

Cheers Gucci ... just taking the piss out of ya.

the wizard
21-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Saw Ms Prada yesterday in the city I actually walked past her until she said "hey!" , briefly exchanged hello's, merry xmas's, happy new year's man she looks totally awesome had to take double look as I didn't recognize her. Good bye hug and a kiss and we parted.
http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1122&d=1348048156
I should work in the city, you never know who I can bump into.
Good to see that she wasn't afraid to acknowlege you Gucci- your just too popular !!

reposted your pictures so I know who to look out for-similar but not Prada

Gucci2012
21-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Awww .... that's so nice .... did you see bambi, rudoph or santa while you were out?

Cheers Gucci ... just taking the piss out of ya.

No I didn't see any rain deers, saw a tiger though..., "taking the piss???" nah I'm not into golden showers lol.

Her eyes look even more rounder in natural light or may be she had contacts.

kickass
22-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Does she look THAT good Wizard?

Gucci2012
03-05-2013, 04:15 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1464-GINZA-Roster-(No-Reply-Plz)&p=161526#post161526

Wow she's back???? Available Saturday & Sunday....

the wizard
03-05-2013, 06:16 PM
I think the wait was definitely worth it.....

Um Sunday at Ginza...now thats a first....
Sensational....

verbatim2
20-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Did she ever turn up anywhere else?