PDA

View Full Version : Other Billy’s, 143 Marrickville Road, Marrickville 02-9572-6842 Sasha?

bill_100
19-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Establishment: Billy’s, 143 Marrickville Road, Marrickville 02-9572-6842
Date: 19/3/2012 13:00
Name: Sasha ? – Claimed to be Japanese but probably Chinese as she did not understand any Japanese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 Has flower tattooed from navel to beginning of mons. Waxed with just a trace of hair at top.
Breasts: 2B cup natural, pink nipples
Estimated age of the girl: Claimed to be 23 but estimate about 27
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Height: about 168cm; 50Kg
Rates: $100 (60 mins) FS, CBJ but BBBJ available, limited kissing, massage.

Posted on other site too.

I was in the area so decided to drop in to Billy’s place again. Came up the back stairs and walked to the desk where a couple of women were talking to Billy. It looked like a mother/aunt trying to introduce her adult daughter/niece to the trade or find out the details.

Billy greeted me and asked how long etc and a mature Chinese lady in a red Chinese dress came out but I asked Billy if there were any younger ones working. He said have a look so I went to the “girls room and viewed the three in there; two were also older women. I saw a tallish young slim attractive girl in a pink sexy dress standing and arranging her case so went out and told Billy I would take the tall girl in pink for an hour. Billy now recognises me and said if I was not satisfied when we started to send her out and get another.

Most of the other rooms were already occupied so Sasha took a room key and we went to the room at the end of the corridor. It became obvious that Sasha knew English but her pronunciation was poor so communication was not ideal. She claims she is Japanese but she did not speak any to me and also did not understand a word of Japanese that I spoke. I assume she was Chinese but pulling the Japanese thing as a differentiation point.

If I understand her correctly she has just started at Billy’s and not sure how experienced she is at the business.

I had a shower (she said she had just started work and had already showered at home), dried off and then we started to kiss lightly, on to the table and she started the nipple licking. I noticed that she had a flower (rose?) tattooed on her stomach from below the navel to the top of the mons.

told her to lay down so that I could touch her so kissed her nipples and stroked her legs, moving to slide my hand up the inside and over her groin and across her bald pussy which made the small labia minoris peep out from the majoris. She said it was OK to touch on the outside but “not inside” so I just abided by this rule and continued to touch her which produced some slow response.

She has a very pretty pussy and seemed rather nervous so I do not think she is very experienced at all and seemed to want to get on with CBJ. Kissing was definitely only pecking, no DFK. She went “hell for leather” at CBJ and I tried to get her to slow down but she thought it was her duty to make me “come” which she did.

I told her to lay down so I could have another go at getting into her pussy and I suggest that I use a condom if she was worried which I did but she said please do not go in too far. Still no real kissing but could see she was loosening up as she became more trusting and familiar with me.

She then gave me a reasonable back massage then ask me to turn over. She cleaned me up and went to do a BBBJ but I asked her to use a dom and she gave me another condom for my finger then into a 69 position for a good CBJ with me fingering her. She jumped on top for some tight cowgirl to finish.

I would estimate that after another meeting or two to develop a relationship she would be into everything.

Conclusion: If she relaxed a bit more and with some tuition she may develop into a good performer. Hard to understand her English but that may only be me.

Overall score: 6/10

Travelmate
19-03-2012, 06:31 PM
She has been there or industry for long time. I sort of remember she has another name previously.
Quick comment will be, it is a $100 one hour fuck with massage, it is okay.
But please do not have too high expectation.

babelx
19-03-2012, 11:26 PM
I guess you get what you pay for! Thanks for this detailed report Bil100.

bill_100
28-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Establishment: Billy’s, 143 Marrickville Road, Marrickville 02-9572-6842
Date: 27/3/2012 14:30
Name: Ci Ci (Sissy) ? – Chinese from Fujian province
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 Has tattoo on arm. Trimmed curly pubic hair.
Breasts: 2A cup natural, small pink nipples
Estimated age of the girl: Claimed 28 and probably correct
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Height: about 160cm; 45Kg
Rates: $100 (60 mins) FS, CBJ, kissing but not really DFK, good massage.

Posted on other sites too.

I was in the area again so decided to drop in to Billy’s place for a cheapy. Parked in the council car park in Frampton Ave (has 2 hour and 4 hour areas) and walked down the lane and up the back stairs of 143 and to the front. A nice tall number asked me did I have a booking and said no (what a pity), so offered the next girl out of the room, CiCi or Sissy.

Paid the $100.00 tariff for one hour and taken down the back to the last room on the left of the corridor. One of the smaller rooms but has an air conditioner and good lighting.

I was given the normal small towel and had a shower. CiCi disrobed and revealed a couple of small breasts with small nipples. She claims she has a 4 year old son but she must not have breast fed the little devil as the mammary area did not show the normal post natal development.

Her English language skills and accent are poor but from what I could piece together she is from China (Fujian province) and has been here about 15 months.

I had a shower, dried off and then we started to kiss lightly, where upon she jumped up and wraps her legs around my hips and into some kissing, not really DFK but reasonable kissing anyway.

I lay her on the massage table and climbed on so we could continue kissing; I massaged her breasts gently and began to lick her nipples but there was no great response. Moved on to stroking her legs, and slipped my hand over her pussy. I then proceeded to kiss down her body and around her private area but decided not to proceed to DATY as there was a reasonable amount of black shiny and curly hair in a triangle which was neatly trimmed but not as attractive as fully bald one I find. Went back up for more kissing and tried a bit more pussy stoking and attempted fingering but she did not like it to go in too far. Rubbed her on the outside and she made those false noises but strongly resisted any digital penetration. She then suggested “sucky sucky” so I let her go with a CBJ which she did very well after which a bit of missionary to finish.

Still about 30 minutes left so she gave me a good and strong massage after which I had a shower and left.

Conclusion: Whilst starting off well it was an average type of punt.

Overall score: 6/10

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 11:04 AM
She has been there or industry for long time. I sort of remember she has another name previously.
Quick comment will be, it is a $100 one hour fuck with massage, it is okay.
But please do not have too high expectation.

This is about the same price as some of the ML at 501, but if this place has shower facilities, then it will be slightly ahead I guess, just boils down to the quality of the girl I suppose.

But for that price, what do you expect??

Travelmate
28-03-2012, 11:22 AM
that place is just as dirty as 460 Burwood Road Belmore.

davidwood123
03-04-2012, 12:43 AM
Haven't been to 460 Belmore for long time, any nice young potentials at the moment?

Travelmate
03-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Haven't been to 460 Belmore for long time, any nice young potentials at the moment?

Mr Wood, all your aunties are still there!

bill_100
12-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Whilst Billy's is not a flash place at least it is relatively clean, has showers that work, small but clean towels etc. Polished wood board floors are clean also. I have not seen it in its earlier days but at least now is OK in my opinion. The downside is that it only has massage tables.

aussiegaigin
12-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Previously it was very run down and dirty. Small rooms, no showers, even big holes in the floor where the plumbing came through.

It was shut down for a few months about 18 months ago, and given a complete refurb. When it re-opened in its current form there were beds in most of the rooms. They lasted about 6 months, then the tables came back. Maybe it was too hard to wash all the sheets??

dickyman
12-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Was SaSa from shanghai and lived in HK, she work at Billy shop back to burwood? Her name was JoJo?

lonely heart
16-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Anyone try Micky (billy spells it miky) my mate check her out and say she is really hot. All booked up till late. Would like to know her services level.

powermail93
19-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Any brother visited this shop recently. Changed open hour time until to 2am Morning

Any new and good chicks have you tried??????

So far I knew - Sally, Niko, Cartia, Cindy, Vicky (from Macau) .....

Any comments to share with....

Littlewonder
20-04-2012, 07:30 AM
Previously it was very run down and dirty. Small rooms, no showers, even big holes in the floor where the plumbing came through.

It was shut down for a few months about 18 months ago, and given a complete refurb. When it re-opened in its current form there were beds in most of the rooms. They lasted about 6 months, then the tables came back. Maybe it was too hard to wash all the sheets??

More likely they only have a licence to operate as a massage shop its a bit hard to say your only doing massage if you have beds in all the rooms.

Travelmate
20-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Any brother visited this shop recently. Changed open hour time until to 2am Morning

Any new and good chicks have you tried??????

So far I knew - Sally, Niko, Cartia, Cindy, Vicky (from Macau) .....

Any comments to share with....

Are you serious? Open until 2am!!?!?!?!? WTF!

bill_100
23-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Also noticed an advertisement in the Sunday Telegraph that I have not seen before. "AT 143 MARRICKVILLE 95726842: 10-15 ladies daily 9am-3am, da437/96 143 Marrickville Rd "

I think the economic downturn and associated job losses are affecting the brothel businesses the same as the other retail shops. One of the girls there told me it is only licensed as massage so that is in line with Littlewonder's assessment. Only way to find out would be to ring the Council

Steven Seagal
23-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Billy claimed to me he had a brothel license.

Steven

aussiegaigin
24-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Also noticed an advertisement in the Sunday Telegraph that I have not seen before. "AT 143 MARRICKVILLE 95726842: 10-15 ladies daily 9am-3am, da437/96 143 Marrickville Rd "

That advert has been in the Tele every day since the place opened. Maybe just changed the wording occasionally. Used to call the girls "nurses".

dickyman
01-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Tried Micky today,nice body, nice tits with 35 c , no BBBJ, no DATY, no DFK, services is so so wont see her again

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Tried Micky today,nice body, nice tits with 35 c , no BBBJ, no DATY, no DFK, services is so so wont see her again
Thanks for the info, I've been considering test driving 143 but I don't know which girl to see.

dickyman
05-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Cherrie is young, she looks alright among MILF, not sure her services, saw her line up after i finished with Micky

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Cherrie is young, she looks alright among MILF, not sure her services, saw her line up after i finished with Micky

Bro Dickyman,

Thanks for the tip, what day is she working on?

lonely heart
05-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Any old timer her can confirm if this is the old cherry or new cherry. If it is the old one than only worth a half hour play. She use to be very good GFE and playful, but now too commerical. May go down and check it out tomorrow.

crum
07-05-2012, 08:23 AM
I was with cherry the other night, she's cute, only been there a week, looks young, says she's 25.

Decent service but the rest was boring as I was her last customer for the day and she was very tired

cygnus_hyoga0123
07-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Thin think and think decided to try Cherry today. A pretty face that's all I can say. Really small boobs, only CBJ briefly. Then too muck acting at the sex party as she start sreaming with only about 2 moves......(and my DD is not big).

For $70 I wouldn't complain but sure will not go back for her.

razelio
02-04-2013, 02:15 AM
I went to billies and had the same girl with the roses tattooed on her naval.

I thought she was beautiful.

No she's not Japanese she's from Hong Kong. Her English isn't very good, so we went with Chinese, however my Chinese isn't good.

Wayne
13-11-2013, 10:19 PM
I've posted this on another forum but thought I may as well put here as well.

Name (s) Tina, Alice, Lily and Helen
Establishment name: In English - Massage; the Chinese name's characters read "heart spring alone? hold." My Chinese isn't good enough to know what this means. Everyone knows it as Billy's.
Dates of visits: first and second weeks of November.
Contact details: 143 Marrickville road, Marrickville. 97526842, hardly ever answers. 0410022979, hardly every answers. Better just to rock up. There is a discreet back entrance.
Hours: 11:00 until the last customer leaves.
Rates: $100 for the hour, all inclusive.
Ages: 30s through to 40s.
Shapes: most of these ladies have eaten their fair share of dumplings. Helen is the slimmest there I've seen, although even she is more on the thicker side of things. But there are no front row forwards. An 8 to 10 size dress would probably fit most of them.
Nationality: Chinese - the interesting thing is the range of provinces represented by the girls here.
There is an old Chinese joke about what your wife would do if she caught you cheating on her. If she were from Shanghai, she would sue you; from Beijing, not say anything but plot her revenge; Xian, cook you extra food, hoping to rekindle your love for her; and so on through the provinces. Here, at Billy's you can experience the delights of Chinese regional variations.
Service: whatever your wicked little mind can dream up.
Value: the best value in Sydney, in my humble opinion.
Comments:
I have included four girls in this review because this place, more than any other I know of in Sydney, is just an industrial fuck shop. No frills; and I mean absolutely no attempt to disguise its role as a place where toey men can get a quick cheap release of tension. I love the place and think it should be made a national treasure. None of this oh so pretentious scented lounge room with expensive drapery, furniture and cocktail dressed princesses. There are benches, showers and Chinese women wanting quick cash. What else do you need?
It makes virtually no difference which service provider you choose. Over the last two weeks I have seen each of the above four ladies, and each has the identical routine. This is how it goes.
You walk up the stairs into a waiting room/sleeping room for bored workers. There is a desk to your left, an office desk, with either a papasan or a mamasan sitting down, screeching over a telephone, smoking, filling in the books or eating a bowl of noodles. No need for pleasantries. As you are seen you are told $100 for the hour, all included. There always seems to be a woman with a beckoning grin standing behind the screecher. It's a take it or leave it sort of place. If you want to leave it you can just find a spot between snorers on a couch and wait for whoever is next.
If you take it you hand over your money to the screecher and follow your chosen one down the hall. Basic rooms with, as I said, a bench and a shower. You disrobe and shower, lady does the same. No disappearing for five to 10 minutes of heavens knows what (such as at the Willoughby establishment I used to frequent). After shower onto the bench and lady approaches.
Today I saw Tina and I would not recommend her seduction skills. If you have ever had a Labrador dog that is pleased to see you on your return home, then that is the sort of approach she made to my face. I needed to pull myself away and that gave her the hint to move further down, straight to my still flaccid member. She kneeling on the floor, me sitting on the massage bench. My legs wide apart and her mouth enclosing my old fella. As I stiffen she cocks her head so her tongue can reach my scrotum. Then back to stiff old fella. She could have gone on forever, but I then got up and motioned for her to lie down "wo men zou ai" (now we fuck). Some pussy rubbing and then on with the protection.
After this then great massage. This is a massage joint and all the women seem to know how to give a really good, hard rub. Worth it for this alone.
In memory of the late, great Lou Reed: Take a walk on the seedy side.

lonely heart
14-11-2013, 03:12 AM
Haha I have to give it to you to be able to find this thread and keep it going.

To be honest I am no longer a regular in this place but still heard some good stuff of it ever now and then. The services in this place is absolute amazing and some gal are not bad at all....Tina is one of them.

aussie_jack
14-11-2013, 07:46 AM
I live in the area and this is my go to place when I just want to fuck without any pretenses.

Just a small bit of advice, if you go late make sure you don't ask for a massage. Even if that's all you want.

massagecriticaus
14-11-2013, 09:45 AM
maggie=Kiki=fefe Hellen =honey=Wendy

Haven't went this place long time. Which one above you can suggest?

Wayne
14-11-2013, 11:03 AM
maggie=Kiki=fefe Hellen =honey=Wendy

Haven't went this place long time. Which one above you can suggest?

Only seen Helen from this list, and she is my favourite in the shop because - for me, at least - she is the prettiest and most responsive. I'd also recommend Lily and Alice. They may as well be identical twin sisters, such is the difficulty in distinguishing their looks, build and service. Alice might be a little older. Otherwise the two are both friendly, accommodating and fun to be with. Tina is tall for a Chinese woman: probably close to 180 cm and relatively slim, but with a pot belly that is off putting in profile. And her face licking thingo is really a turn off. But, for some, she may well be the cat's whiskers, to mix a metaphor.

BigBloke
14-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Billy's is a top place. Pretty good review......consistent with my experience. Lady eating noodles, Billy smoking. Girl standing near the desk already waiting. I remember all Billy said as I walked in was "how long?". Girls all seem happy.

However, i asked if i could choose my girl and it was all fine. I picked Lucy............she still there?