PDA

View Full Version : Having half hour with yumiko

Pleasedonot
05-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi Brothers:

In a boring meeting but sitting between a big guy atm so i get write a review about my experience with yumiko at 55.

It was actually my very first massage experience after my very first post(some brothers know my story)but anyways,

I didnt make a booking or anything i just showed up and rang the bell, have to say its a good location, westfield and food nearby also parking, ok so a tiny lady answered the door, welcomes me with her sweet smily face, i said to her its my first visit i dont hv a booking then she asked me if i am happy for her to serve me, she has a tiny body was going to ask if there re any other girls available but i didnt want to be mean to reject her kind offer so then i paid for a half hour section.

Yumiko, 25ish(i guess) she is cheerful, talkative and speaks good english, i told her i've got a sort back if she can focus on it, she did a good job, she laid down using her body weight because shes tiny, it was just perfect, i will give a 7.5/10 (nothing to compares with, my first time)

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks Brother,

You are a true gentleman.

Cheers

SpankyTheMonkey
06-09-2012, 04:28 AM
Pleasedonot - you think the lady is real japanese?

Travelmate
06-09-2012, 05:42 AM
she is a 100% real Chinese.
rating face 5
massage 5
service 6