PDA

View Full Version : Liangzi 477 Pitt st

Thejapguy
06-09-2012, 12:42 AM
If any bros being to china you would know liangzi is a health and massage chain enterprise they would prolly have thousands of big multi level massage shops in china, in big city like Beijing and shanghai is prolly in every corner of suburbs all very well done up luxury and everything.

I was in Beijing not long back and had a 4hr massage, including body, foot, head, Swedish plus tv and food only cost me about $50(AUD) with hundreds girls to choose from

But of coz there were no kinky things going on as I was not local and didn't even tried to ask and just wondering if this place is the same chain as the mighty group from china.

I only heard this is their first shop here just wondering if any bro have been yet and if extra were on offer or they r strict like the ones in china

cisco
06-09-2012, 03:07 AM
bro Ahlungor knew the answer bro,....

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2012, 01:45 PM
bro Ahlungor knew the answer bro,.....

Haha, i havent tried this place myself - too expensive - for a totally legit shop.....lol

This is the old banquet hall on the Pitt st G/f of Sydney Central, huge place! But @$100/60 min massage, i wouldnt be seeing them any time soon, half of the masseurs are male anyway. And there is no sauna, steam room, spa or water pool, so it is just a good massage and foot massage shop on a grand scale, good luck to them!!

IMHO, the acceptable price for this place should be somewhere between $68-$75 /hr massage only, until then, people will be watching , just my two cents.

Cheers

goldengun
08-09-2012, 03:08 PM
tried that. expensive but clean and professional. probably best foot and body massage in sydney only if you dont mind the price.

of course fully legit shop. however, you can get a foot massage with a girl (most are btn 20-30 yrs old) and as their uniform is low deep v cut, you may have a good view of their boobs from top when they sit down to do the foot massage.

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2012, 04:03 PM
however, you can get a foot massage with a girl (most are btn 20-30 yrs old) and as their uniform is low deep v cut, you may have a good view of their boobs from top when they sit down to do the foot massage.

That's why I went back to the same massage shop next to Woolworth three times to see the little (but quite busty) Taiwanese girl Toby in Perth !! Especially when she stood in front of me then blend down to press my knee. Very nice view!! the two Alishan mountain of Central Taiwan!!

But then again, this shop is so close to SL and SF, so why bother to pay more and get less - or nothing !!

Cheers

:smile:

rsalcedo
24-09-2012, 06:31 PM
too expensive for my budget