PDA

View Full Version : Girl info NEW!! ZOE@BlueMoon Pretty & Cute, Nice body & attitude!! (Pic)

BlueMoonSyd.com
19-03-2012, 06:15 PM
We have got a NEW girl Zoe joining BlueMoon starting today midnight!!

New and Fresh student into the industry,
22 years old Zoe has a beauful and cute face,
Nice body figure with B+ cup,
With her long black hair, white and smooth skin.
Open and bright attitude,
You will surely love her sweet and heart warming smile that would melt your heart.

ASIAN ONLY!!

For Bookings:
0414 757 138

For more information:
www.BlueMoonGirls.com

http://bluemoongirls.com/files/7676_full_6daa0b0525182eb258ad45ecb47bce3c.jpg

http://bluemoongirls.com/files/7676_full_e564bd567e355f18ff02d05e453a511a.jpg

ics
19-03-2012, 06:17 PM
11pm?? did you mean 11am?

BlueMoonSyd.com
19-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Yes I mean pm...
She got a heavy study load during daytime and as she finishes school at 10pm so 11:30pm is the time when she will be ready to start.
Well it's just tomorrow, hopefully we could appoint some of her day time makes easier for more bros

Thanks for interest

wilisno
19-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Hehe, girl next door type ! ;)

woraix
19-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Asian only!?

bbbandit
19-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Asian only!?

Does this mean she only sees bros with an asian (I'm assuming this means east asian) background??

Niceman 123
19-03-2012, 09:04 PM
She looks very decent and with good body.

It will be better if you can ask her to consider bbbj instead of cbj. I think nearly all outcall girls are doing bbbj now. No problem not to do daty and cim but bbbj is really needed to attract more customers.

hookerlooker
20-03-2012, 04:38 AM
looking bit average and CBJ for 300? Even can not make me hard from the beginning...sorry about this service...

dwn4it
20-03-2012, 05:09 AM
CBJ for $300. Like to try all new girls but for this I have to pass on

Niceman 123
20-03-2012, 08:04 AM
looking bit average and CBJ for 300? Even can not make me hard from the beginning...sorry about this service...

She looks good to me and a very decent girl indeed with great body. If she does bbbj, I will try her and see how she goes. She maybe a gem but a bit reserved doing this job for the first time.

hobgoblin
20-03-2012, 08:18 AM
She looks very decent and with good body.

It will be better if you can ask her to consider bbbj instead of cbj. I think nearly all outcall girls are doing bbbj now. No problem not to do daty and cim but bbbj is really needed to attract more customers.

Let's not recommend management to put pressure on girls doing things they may not be comfortable with.

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 08:23 AM
I still don't understand why these outcall agents continue to post these uninspiring and unsexy photos of the WLs,

This girl could be quite pretty (which we will never know until we go ahead with the appointment) but since the face is already blurred, is it too much to ask for the girl to pose in more revealing outfits, i guess bikini should be minimum and please, stop posing sitting down, show us the full body shot please, don't know how too? Go and buy a Playboy or Maxims magazine for fucks sake!!!

Cheers

wilisno
20-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Let's not recommend management to put pressure on girls doing things they may not be comfortable with.

Good on you bro !

@ AHLUNGOR

Revealing outfit defeats the meaning of a fresh innocent girl next door type, it's a different market, but the photographer can shoot from a lower angle so that the legs look longer...

BlueMoonSyd.com
20-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the advice guys we will retake the photos and discuss with her about the service item tonight after her trial session.

We take away the service item session as we are under nego with her to improve that part especially we need advice and feedback of the trial session from our VIPs
Thanks for interest, wish you will like her

Niceman 123
20-03-2012, 06:55 PM

I am not asking the Management to put pressure on Zoe. That's why I use the word "consider" and I said that if she does not want to do daty and cim, that's okay. The reason I suggest bbbj instead of cbj is that I do not believe Zoe will be able to attract many customers with her so limited services so matter how good she looks.

The fact that there are a few postings by brothers (immediately after my posting) saying that $300 per hour for cbj is not acceptable to them indicate bbbj is absolute minimum to fetch a $300 hourly rate. I am sure Zoe wants to do this job because of financial reason and if she cannot make enough money out of the job, there is no point to enter this industry. She has to strike a balance between what she has to offer as services and how much she wants to get out of this job.

This is what I want to say and I think the Management understands my points, that's why he would discuss the services with Zoe tonight.

hobgoblin
20-03-2012, 08:49 PM
I am not asking the Management to put pressure on Zoe. That's why I use the word "consider" and I said that if she does not want to do daty and cim, that's okay. The reason I suggest bbbj instead of cbj is that I do not believe Zoe will be able to attract many customers with her so limited services so matter how good she looks.

The fact that there are a few postings by brothers (immediately after my posting) saying that $300 per hour for cbj is not acceptable to them indicate bbbj is absolute minimum to fetch a $300 hourly rate. I am sure Zoe wants to do this job because of financial reason and if she cannot make enough money out of the job, there is no point to enter this industry. She has to strike a balance between what she has to offer as services and how much she wants to get out of this job.

This is what I want to say and I think the Management understands my points, that's why he would discuss the services with Zoe tonight.

Mate, I see your point but as subtle as it is, it does sound like pressure to me. Let me explain.

I believe the fair situation would be for her, as a WL, to provide services she's comfortable with and you, as a punter, to choose whether to pay to get the advertised services.

It's not even about any particular service item - whether it's a BBBJ, CIM, or DATY or any other things you consider as a selling point.

There's no absolute standard across the industry on what services should be considered as a 'minimum' service for certain price ranges (I personally think that prices reflect on the physical qualities more than the services, but that's another topic entirely!), and when you start setting that expectation then to me that is putting pressure on the girls.

Simply put, she should be able to charge whatever she wants, however she wants. If she wants to do overnight for $2000 providing body-to-body massage only, that's up to her. Silly example but you get my point.

But yeah, Zoe wants to make money of course. The financial reason's there, absolutely, but considering the fact that she's a full time student with heavy workload, who finishes school at 10 PM, you'd think that she's not doing this just to make as much money as possible as fast as she can and would actually want to limit the health risks she is exposed to.

*spelling edit

DeepImpact
20-03-2012, 10:27 PM

Hello Niceman,

Normally I agree with most things that you say but on this one I have to have a friendly disagreement with you. The fact that she only wants to perform a limited range of services indicates to me that she is most likely to be genuinely new to the industry instead of being new to the industry in Sydney at least. As a customer I would be satisfied with the services offered if they are done well in a girlfriend type way. If she was offering DD and CIM as a new girl that is a turn off for me & always raises questions in my mind about the girls real history. Now of course I am not in the market now for any Bluemoon girls for obvious reasons but I do respect her for only offering limited services & Bluemoon for allowing her to do that. This approach is certainly consistent with their misson statement. Of course she might change her mind about the services offered or indeed about being a WL but surely BBBJ can't be a make or break factor every time. Cheers & take it easy on me if you respond!!!

Niceman 123
20-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Bros., I can see your point but there is always a market in any buying and selling. She can ask for $1,000 an hour for her services but I don't think anybody will buy. At least you and me won't buy.

A recent example is a "boy" named "Raymond" who offered his services at $500 an hour according to Sweetgirl's website and he was delisted by the agency in a week's time indicating there was no market for his services.

I don't think many brothers will be willing to pay $300 an hour for cbj and protected sex services because similar services can be found in shops at a much cheaper price. I can cite an example of a university student aged 20 charging $150 an hour with reasonably good looking working in a shop in Pymble and Artarmon doing bbbj and dfk. Both bro. Littlewonder and me have been her regular customers for a while.

If there is no or little market for Zoe's services because she cannot offer anything competitive in the current market, she won't stay in this industry for more than two to three weeks. The agency will be forced to delist her or she will be forced by the market to provide more services.

That's what I want to say as a market believer and I think we do hold different views on this subject matter but no hard feelings for all of us at all.

DeepImpact
20-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Yes you are correct, on this one we hold different points of view, but it would be very boring if everyone agreed all the time. I think the young lady you were talking about whose name escapes me right now (might be Sara) is the one who wears glasses and used to work at 533 and at Hotham and apparently Pymble and maybe other places as well. If I compare her to some of the girls at agencies that I have seen I still think it is worth it. I realise I am probably in the minority here as I ask for CBJ from the girls anyway but the main point for me is to see a girl that is reasonably new to the industry but in the shops it just feels different. It's hard for me to explain it without being long winded but I am happy to pay the money and still get a CBJ. If it was just about the services received then you could still get BBBJ & most of the things some members like for a lot cheaper than $300 anyway so why bother with a $300+ girl if it was just about ticking a box of services received.

I am happy to concede I won't win this debate but not all customers need all types of servies even if it is from an expensive girl, that's the only point I am trying to make here.

hobgoblin
21-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Bros., I can see your point but there is always a market in any buying and selling. She can ask for $1,000 an hour for her services but I don't think anybody will buy. At least you and me won't buy.

A recent example is a "boy" named "Raymond" who offered his services at $500 an hour according to Sweetgirl's website and he was delisted by the agency in a week's time indicating there was no market for his services.

I don't think many brothers will be willing to pay $300 an hour for cbj and protected sex services because similar services can be found in shops at a much cheaper price. I can cite an example of a university student aged 20 charging $150 an hour with reasonably good looking working in a shop in Pymble and Artarmon doing bbbj and dfk. Both bro. Littlewonder and me have been her regular customers for a while.

If there is no or little market for Zoe's services because she cannot offer anything competitive in the current market, she won't stay in this industry for more than two to three weeks. The agency will be forced to delist her or she will be forced by the market to provide more services.

That's what I want to say as a market believer and I think we do hold different views on this subject matter but no hard feelings for all of us at all.

This is more agreeable to me. Let the market (punters) decide whether they want to pay for the services or not.

It's certainly not the same as to ask a girl to offer services she's not comfortable with just because everyone else's doing it.

The $150/hr girl you cited is a perfect example of my point that there is no absolute standard in this industry when it comes to services you can get.

The other bro who pointed out in his post innocence / freshness as a selling point also proved that there is no absolute standard in this industry when it comes to demand. Different punters value different things.

Wasn't there a mention in another thread where a punter booked a girl for 6 hrs straight - mostly just talking? Sounds absurd to me, perhaps to you too.

But the market isn't just you and me. There are other punters out there that probably don't share what you perceive as "acceptable minimum".

And who knows? Perhaps they are happy to pay for what Zoe is offering.

wilisno
21-03-2012, 01:20 AM
I'm more than happy to pay what Zoe's offering, I don't even want to put a price on her !!!

Saw Zoe last night, she's very very pretty, much prettier than the photo suggests, and that heart warming smile with a little dimple melted me instantly !

Too bad she asked me not to write a detailed report, because she's really uncomfortable with that idea. All I would say is she's absolutely fresh, the near virgin sensitivities ! And her GFE is second to none !

I haven't had the same feeling like this with an outcall girl since Rossi !

xxbbccxx
21-03-2012, 02:36 AM
Pressuring anyome to do anything they are not comfortable with is just not acceptable.

Market can decide her survival, if it's true that she doesn't have enough bookings, then, I'm sure a kind suggestion can be made to her to offer more for support her financial needs.

However, after willsno's re-assurance, i doubt there's going to be any shortage of customers in the short run.

Niceman 123
21-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Pressuring anyome to do anything they are not comfortable with is just not acceptable.

Market can decide her survival, if it's true that she doesn't have enough bookings, then, I'm sure a kind suggestion can be made to her to offer more for support her financial needs.

However, after willsno's re-assurance, i doubt there's going to be any shortage of customers in the short run.

I reiterate that I did not pressure anybody to do anything. What you said is not reflecting the truth.

I do hope that Zoe will have plenty of customers though I will not be the one to try her until Bluemoon brother has advertised her services after negotiation with her and her services are up to market's (the market I perceive) requirements. Bro. Willisno's comments on Zoe are noted but I only take his comments as references only and no more because it is not a full report including services performed and his opinion on look may very well different from me and many other brothers. This is very common in this forum

Without a full report and maybe other few trusted brothers who actually tried her attesting on her services and look, I am not convinced at the moment and have to wait for Bluemoon brother to advertise her services before making a booking.

I know Zoe and Bluemoon may not need my business but I still have to state what I believe in this Open Forum.

Niceman 123
21-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Yes you are correct, on this one we hold different points of view, but it would be very boring if everyone agreed all the time. I think the young lady you were talking about whose name escapes me right now (might be Sara) is the one who wears glasses and used to work at 533 and at Hotham and apparently Pymble and maybe other places as well. If I compare her to some of the girls at agencies that I have seen I still think it is worth it. I realise I am probably in the minority here as I ask for CBJ from the girls anyway but the main point for me is to see a girl that is reasonably new to the industry but in the shops it just feels different. It's hard for me to explain it without being long winded but I am happy to pay the money and still get a CBJ. If it was just about the services received then you could still get BBBJ & most of the things some members like for a lot cheaper than $300 anyway so why bother with a $300+ girl if it was just about ticking a box of services received.

I am happy to concede I won't win this debate but not all customers need all types of servies even if it is from an expensive girl, that's the only point I am trying to make here.

I totally agreed with you,bro, that different customers have different needs but what I am talking here is about what I perceive as the needs of the majority of customers based on the postings I read from other brothers and my experience with girls, shops and agencies.

It is good to have different opinion and certainly no hard feeling at all.

BlueMoonSyd.com
21-03-2012, 08:59 AM
The nego is done. Bbbj will be listed
And we are considering branding or not but lets wait for more feedback to be collected

Niceman 123
21-03-2012, 10:23 AM
The nego is done. Bbbj will be listed
And we are considering branding or not but lets wait for more feedback to be collected

I will check the roster of Zoe and make a booking to try her given that she now offers bbbj (not cbj), dfk and protected sex of course. She appears to be starting midnight at the moment which is too late for me. As I said, Zoe has a very decent look on the blurred photo and her body looks impressive as well and I will be very interested to see her when her roster fits my schedule.

Looking forward to meet this lady.

shamrock
23-03-2012, 01:33 AM
She got some new photos now and I must say they make her look even more enticing!

Niceman 123
23-03-2012, 08:50 AM
At the moment she only starts at midnight and only two hours working. She looks very decent to me.

shamrock
24-03-2012, 04:37 PM
what?? her minimum 2hrs? that will make it very late into the night...

Niceman 123
27-03-2012, 12:06 PM
No, bro. I am saying she only started to work midnight in the last week and I think she only worked for 2 hours a day because Bluemoon usually closed at 2 a.m.

She is now preparing for examination and so won't work until maybe next week according to what I got from Bluemoon.

Shonkybasted
27-03-2012, 05:29 PM
As I'm not Asian, this why i ask the question.... why do these girls only see Asians? Do any girls at blue moon see non Asian brothers?

Butty
27-03-2012, 07:20 PM
As I'm not Asian, this why i ask the question.... why do these girls only see Asians? Do any girls at blue moon see non Asian brothers?

Shonkybasted, most BlueMoon girls see Westerners. Its even stated on each girls page. Some are just scared new to industry so you have to expect that.