PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Nakisa - must be Japanese for "Platinum"

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 11:28 AM
It was time for my weekly punt, so I thought I’d give Ginza a call. This time he had three girls working and I suddenly remembered that Ginza had moved. Chika, Nakisa, and Prada were working. I had seen Chika and Eli recently so I wanted to try one of the other girls. Wilson recommended Nakisa and mentioned that Prada was going for a “test drive”. So, without further ado, here is my report on Nakisa:

Girl Summary:
Name: Nakisa
Shop: Ginza
Nat: Japanese, 100%
Stats: 34B/24/34(very sexy body with a slim, sexy waist)
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 Hot !!! Really !!! a little athletic and not an ounce of fat.
DFK: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
Anal: No
69: Yes
COB: Yes
COF: Didn’t ask
CIM: Didn’t ask
Sex: 9/10 seriously great and very tight
Massage: 6/10 Nakisa is not a massage girl, better to have another round of fucking
Room: 8/10
Note: Nakisa is a sporty girl. She has a great body and perfect B-cup breasts. She drives like a Porche – tight in the corners and goes well in a straight line. But most importantly, Nakisa is a really nice girl too.

Poor Wilson! He’s surrounded by fucking hot and horny girls all day. If I was him, I’d either have to unload the cannon before I went to work or I’d be sampling the merchandise all day long … To compound the frustration, I don’t think Wilson has any idea who I am. Sometimes I post my reports immediately after seeing a girl, other times I wait a week or even longer. When the shop and the girl have no idea who I am I get an honest service and I can give you guys an honest report. But before we begin, I just want to mention that the new 3-room setup is pretty good.

A few minutes after I entered the room there was a knock on the door and Nakisa entered. She looked gorgeous in her silk dressing gown, black panties and bra. Nakisa is tall for a Japanese, slim with an athletic build. She has long hair and very nice eyes. I found her natural beauty much more appealing than the JAV look that is all too often the result of a well-paid cosmetic surgeon. Put simply, Nakisa is naturally beautiful.

We kissed like lovers and I explored her body through the silk gown. Then I headed off to the shower while Nakisa got the room ready. On my return I found Nakisa sitting on the bed, leaning back with her gown half open to reveal the shape of her breasts, a beautiful flat stomach and the undersized black panties.

I sat next to Nakisa and slipped my hand inside her gown. Her skin was incredibly smooth, a stark contrast to the cotton lingerie that she was wearing. We kissed like lovers, some of the best DFK I’ve ever enjoyed. Nakisa began exploring my body too, eventually working her hand inside my towel to play with the Little Tiger. Gently, I coaxed Nakisa to lie down on the bed. I began to explore her exquisite form with my tongue. I carefully and slowly pushed the gown aside to reveal her beautiful shoulders and chest. Slipping one hand behind her back I released the clip on her bra. I was pleased to find she is a genuine natural B-cup (my favourite size) and she didn’t use a padded bra.

Holy-hell Nakisa was sexy. Her breasts were perfect – truly perfect. They are gorgeous little B-cups with small nipples, completely natural. Her skin is flawless and smooth. Her tummy is flat. I explored her breasts and tummy with my tongue, returning to her mouth frequently. Seriously, we spent 15 minutes or more on foreplay. I have never enjoyed foreplay so much and her stomach was so smooth and flat that I frequently kissed, licked and just rubbed my face in it.

As I made another trip down Nakisa’s sexy body with my tongue, admiring her beautiful form, I slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy. She moaned and boy she was wet. I removed her little black panties to reveal her pussy. I was disappointed to find that she wasn’t shaved. I hope she’s willing to change that in future because I would really love to go down on this girl, but the pussy has to be bald first – Tiger Rule. It seemed like Nakisa relieved that my fingers were in there, exploring the depths of her pussy. After a while I slipped a third finger in. Meanwhile, we kept up the DFK. It was like we were in love, slow, passionate, and not a frantic scramble for an orgasm at all. Nakisa took my hand and held it against her cheek. She’s so good that just one slip of the mind and I would have fallen in love, right there, right then.

After a few more minutes, I knelt over her on the bed and pulled her up to my cock. Immediately she knew what to do and started deep throat. Fuck me, she’s good. Nakisa knew exactly what to do with her tongue to pleasure a man. A few minutes later I was ready to blow. I had Nakisa put on a condom and I started banging her. I had to enter her slowly because she’s tight. I love it. Then, I’m kissing her on the lips when I look down at her sexy tits, playing with them with one hand. It was going to be easy to cum, Nakisa is that good. After a few minutes the Little Tiger exploded. Awesome. But I wasn’t stopping there. Little Tiger wanted another round straight away. Several minutes later I blew a second time.

We kissed and explored each other for a few minutes, with the Little Tiger still deep inside Nakisa. As he started to shrink, she withdrew and cleaned him up. When she was sure he was clean and tidy, Nakisa immediately returned her attention to being my girlfriend. Yes, that is how I felt. Nakisa is so easy to love. Towards the end of the session I asked Nakisa for a massage. She eagerly obliged. However, she also said that she wasn’t very good at it. This is true. Nakisa isn’t a masseuse, but she is enthusiastic. She certainly gave me 100% effort until the end of our session.

Brothers!!! Nakisa is a beautiful girl. For those of you who like a girl around 165-168cm, slim, fit, natural breasts, beautiful skin, sexy as hell, willing to please, you can’t go wrong with Nakisa. Just don’t tell me about it … I am honestly falling in love with this girl. I would be happy to take Nakisa home to meet my parents. This girl is absolutely tops.

Just writing this report has made me horny as hell. I’m going to have to get back to a shop for another round. Perhaps I better not see Nakisa … it might only make my love sickness worse. Nakisa! You are beautiful – inside and out. Your heart is not gold … it is pure platinum.

Cheers

TheTiger

Cheech
06-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Awesome report bro. Thanks for taking the time.

GINZA
06-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks Mr Tiger! Nakisa is a very good girl!!!!

Regards

the wizard
06-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Great Report bro
Can't wait to see Nakisa

mike99
06-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Fuck!!!! Your report is pretty good. I was hoping to keep nakisa all to myself as im already having trouble trying to book her as it is. She was the reason that made me go back into punting.....im assuming u saw her last night around 7pm? Tried to extent my session having to learnt that its her last session for a month and ill be travelling when she gets back.

Gotta agree with you that her body is to die for. its a pity that im only slightly taller than her as i did a few positions that would have been better if i was taller!!!

I broke a few personal rules for nakisa.......funny the power women wield over men.

Had a brief glimpse at prada on my way out and she does look cute!!!

Max Impact
06-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Great Report Tiger! See, there's one you saw before me (I think? kkkk).

jazzlau90
07-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Great report growling Tiga, you sure are very descriptive (in a good way obviously) :). Never tried Nakisa, heard she's very popular. Not sure if I can, extremely tight budget and can only pick one girl per week haha. But from your report, should give her a try!!!

GINZA
08-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Thanks Mr tiger!! And Mike99, you shouldnt be so selffish to keep her all to yourself, Lol. :cool2:
But she is having a holiday in Japan for 1 month.

OnTheTop
10-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Nice Report Tiger... Tiger is back!!!

cisco
10-09-2012, 01:43 AM
good report bro tiger , make me want to try nakisa too

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Fuck!!! I am as easy as TheTiger to fall in love!!!

FUCK! FUCK! I may in in trouble soon... or I may be in trouble already

TheTiger
10-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Fuck yeah Travelmate .... isn't everything I've said about this girl true? I could skip the AFL Grand Final ... just to save the money to see Nakisa again !!!

the wizard
29-11-2012, 05:19 PM
It was time for my weekly punt, so I thought I’d give Ginza a call. This time he had three girls working and I suddenly remembered that Ginza had moved. Chika, Nakisa, and Prada were working. I had seen Chika and Eli recently so I wanted to try one of the other girls. Wilson recommended Nakisa and mentioned that Prada was going for a “test drive”. So, without further ado, here is my report on Nakisa:

Girl Summary:
Name: Nakisa
Shop: Ginza
Nat: Japanese, 100%
Stats: 34B/24/34(very sexy body with a slim, sexy waist)
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 Hot !!! Really !!! a little athletic and not an ounce of fat.
DFK: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
Anal: No
69: Yes
COB: Yes
COF: Didn’t ask
CIM: Didn’t ask
Sex: 9/10 seriously great and very tight
Massage: 6/10 Nakisa is not a massage girl, better to have another round of fucking
Room: 8/10
Note: Nakisa is a sporty girl. She has a great body and perfect B-cup breasts. She drives like a Porche – tight in the corners and goes well in a straight line. But most importantly, Nakisa is a really nice girl too.

Poor Wilson! He’s surrounded by fucking hot and horny girls all day. If I was him, I’d either have to unload the cannon before I went to work or I’d be sampling the merchandise all day long … To compound the frustration, I don’t think Wilson has any idea who I am. Sometimes I post my reports immediately after seeing a girl, other times I wait a week or even longer. When the shop and the girl have no idea who I am I get an honest service and I can give you guys an honest report. But before we begin, I just want to mention that the new 3-room setup is pretty good.

A few minutes after I entered the room there was a knock on the door and Nakisa entered. She looked gorgeous in her silk dressing gown, black panties and bra. Nakisa is tall for a Japanese, slim with an athletic build. She has long hair and very nice eyes. I found her natural beauty much more appealing than the JAV look that is all too often the result of a well-paid cosmetic surgeon. Put simply, Nakisa is naturally beautiful.

We kissed like lovers and I explored her body through the silk gown. Then I headed off to the shower while Nakisa got the room ready. On my return I found Nakisa sitting on the bed, leaning back with her gown half open to reveal the shape of her breasts, a beautiful flat stomach and the undersized black panties.

I sat next to Nakisa and slipped my hand inside her gown. Her skin was incredibly smooth, a stark contrast to the cotton lingerie that she was wearing. We kissed like lovers, some of the best DFK I’ve ever enjoyed. Nakisa began exploring my body too, eventually working her hand inside my towel to play with the Little Tiger. Gently, I coaxed Nakisa to lie down on the bed. I began to explore her exquisite form with my tongue. I carefully and slowly pushed the gown aside to reveal her beautiful shoulders and chest. Slipping one hand behind her back I released the clip on her bra. I was pleased to find she is a genuine natural B-cup (my favourite size) and she didn’t use a padded bra.

Holy-hell Nakisa was sexy. Her breasts were perfect – truly perfect. They are gorgeous little B-cups with small nipples, completely natural. Her skin is flawless and smooth. Her tummy is flat. I explored her breasts and tummy with my tongue, returning to her mouth frequently. Seriously, we spent 15 minutes or more on foreplay. I have never enjoyed foreplay so much and her stomach was so smooth and flat that I frequently kissed, licked and just rubbed my face in it.

As I made another trip down Nakisa’s sexy body with my tongue, admiring her beautiful form, I slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy. She moaned and boy she was wet. I removed her little black panties to reveal her pussy. I was disappointed to find that she wasn’t shaved. I hope she’s willing to change that in future because I would really love to go down on this girl, but the pussy has to be bald first – Tiger Rule. It seemed like Nakisa relieved that my fingers were in there, exploring the depths of her pussy. After a while I slipped a third finger in. Meanwhile, we kept up the DFK. It was like we were in love, slow, passionate, and not a frantic scramble for an orgasm at all. Nakisa took my hand and held it against her cheek. She’s so good that just one slip of the mind and I would have fallen in love, right there, right then.

After a few more minutes, I knelt over her on the bed and pulled her up to my cock. Immediately she knew what to do and started deep throat. Fuck me, she’s good. Nakisa knew exactly what to do with her tongue to pleasure a man. A few minutes later I was ready to blow. I had Nakisa put on a condom and I started banging her. I had to enter her slowly because she’s tight. I love it. Then, I’m kissing her on the lips when I look down at her sexy tits, playing with them with one hand. It was going to be easy to cum, Nakisa is that good. After a few minutes the Little Tiger exploded. Awesome. But I wasn’t stopping there. Little Tiger wanted another round straight away. Several minutes later I blew a second time.

We kissed and explored each other for a few minutes, with the Little Tiger still deep inside Nakisa. As he started to shrink, she withdrew and cleaned him up. When she was sure he was clean and tidy, Nakisa immediately returned her attention to being my girlfriend. Yes, that is how I felt. Nakisa is so easy to love. Towards the end of the session I asked Nakisa for a massage. She eagerly obliged. However, she also said that she wasn’t very good at it. This is true. Nakisa isn’t a masseuse, but she is enthusiastic. She certainly gave me 100% effort until the end of our session.

Brothers!!! Nakisa is a beautiful girl. For those of you who like a girl around 165-168cm, slim, fit, natural breasts, beautiful skin, sexy as hell, willing to please, you can’t go wrong with Nakisa. Just don’t tell me about it … I am honestly falling in love with this girl. I would be happy to take Nakisa home to meet my parents. This girl is absolutely tops.

Just writing this report has made me horny as hell. I’m going to have to get back to a shop for another round. Perhaps I better not see Nakisa … it might only make my love sickness worse. Nakisa! You are beautiful – inside and out. Your heart is not gold … it is pure platinum.

Cheers

TheTiger

Compliments of the Tiger

Nakisa is coming back according to Wilson, here is another quality girl that I MUST see........

Thank Youuu Ginza..............................

kickass
03-12-2012, 12:18 PM
That report just radiates awesomeness !!!

boater
03-12-2012, 07:51 PM
On tomorrow (Tue) according to the roster

Boater

the wizard
03-12-2012, 08:13 PM
I really need to take more day's off.......

garfield
04-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Had a great time with nakisa today. She speaks English well so it was easy chatting with her. Her look is okay wasn't a stunner for me but she makes you feel quite comfortable.
I can taste a bit of cigarette so Just some nice light kisses for me. I kiss her all around and that arouse her a bit, played with her pussy and was wet in no time. It was very nice feeling pushing two fingers inside her as she was a bit tight and she has very good pelvic muscle, I can see that she enjoyed it. Later, she gave me a bbbj and she has some good techniques sucking your boy tightly, one of the good ones I had so far.
Into mission we go, and was good to see that she is enjoying herself, none of those fake mourns.
Then we switch to doggie, now this is where I really enjoyed nakisa. She is tall but her ass is not huge, it is in fact quite soft and nice to bang. Her pussy and pelvic muscle is tight enough, and banging from behind was such an enjoyment. I hold one of her arm and shoulder and really give her a good fuck of her life. She was exhausted and so we rested a bit. We continue just talking about life and it was easy talking to her. Then off to round two and into mission again, have her some really good strokes and made her cum twice, she was very happy indeed. I also release soon after and we embrace together. Then we had shower together and was nice to wash her body. Nakisa may not be the prettiest but if you want a nice time with a good girl, she can definitely deliver.

kickass
05-12-2012, 09:53 AM
garfield, is she as good as TheTiger's report suggests?

garfield
05-12-2012, 06:46 PM
garfield, is she as good as TheTiger's report suggests?
I was expecting more based on tiger's report, but I did enjoy my time with Nakisa. My favourite so far in Ginza is Yuna, pretty and good service.

kickass
07-12-2012, 10:44 AM
garfield,

The "more" that you were expecting, was it in the description of the girl, the quality of the service, or the type of service that appeals to you that your expectations were not met? I think if the girl looks like what TheTiger described and does those services I might have a good time.