PDA

View Full Version : Other Thai Oasis - Lucy

elitistmofo
06-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Hello!

This is my first post, so sorry if I stuff something up.

Person's Name : Lucy

Establishment : Thai Oasis

Date of Visit : Thursday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am-9pm

Rates : $90/45min

Size/shape : A+

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage/ HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I hadn't been to Oasis before but after reading a lot of reviews, thought I'd give it a try. Called up and asked if I could see Emma in 15 mins, was told yes but of course now realise that I needed to actually make a booking if I wanted to secure her.

So yes, turned up and another girl pointed out that Emma was busy. As she was young and cute, I asked her if she was free and what her name was. Turns out it was Lucy, as per the roster. A girl without any prior reviews, it seems. I wasn't sure at first if I wanted her. She has a rather fat nose but as I like them young and she looked like she was only 20yo, I locked in 45 mins.

Lucy was sweet and seemed pretty fresh to the business. Her English was poor which made matters awkward later.

Massage-wise, I asked for it "as hard as you like" which meant "not very hard" to her, unfortunately. It was below average.

There was a lot of giggling - I don't think she could understand any of my complements. Good eye-contact throughout and such a banging little size 6 body. I could definitely handle having her stay the night. Tried to kiss her to no avail but was willing to sit cowgirl which was cool.

Unfortunately the HJ was half-arsed and in trying to draw out the session, I did one of those jisms without orgasm. I tried telling her that I wasn't finished yet but she was oblivious and started to clean up. Oh well, my fault as much as hers.

All in all it was an above average punt and like Lucy, I'm still learning the game.

Tipped her $10, just because I can't help myself.

Leppon
07-09-2012, 05:18 PM
so still value for money? hmmmm Massage not as good, HJ wasn't as good either.

TheTiger
07-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi elitistmofo,

Welcome to the wacky house ... nice report first up ... is this shop FS or massage only?

kingwally
07-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Do they put a roster on this forum?

hardbanger
07-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Do they put a roster on this forum?

No, but I've got this from different forum:
Monday: Emma, Diana, Ivy, Jenifer
Tuesday: Hana, Jenny, Lucy, Nadia
Wednesday: Angie, Diana, Hana, Nicole
Thursday: Emma, Kara, Lucy, Yoko
Friday: Emma, Diana, Jessy, Linda
Saturday: Jessy, Linda, Sonia, Yoko
Sunday: April, Emma, Lucy, Nadia

But always better to ring first. 9283 8800

elitistmofo
10-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Well, she was a hottie and was fun. Tried Jessie there the next day and was pretty unimpressed. Let's just say that now I want to go back to see Lucy.

elitistmofo
10-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Hi elitistmofo,

Welcome to the wacky house ... nice report first up ... is this shop FS or massage only?

Thanks Tiger. It's a massage shop but I have heard of people being offered extras including FS. I would definitely be interested but am too shy to ask.

$60 for 30 mins has got to be the best deal going, in my inexperienced opinion.

Polonius the Pedant
10-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Well, she was a hottie and was fun. Tried Jessie there the next day and was pretty unimpressed. Let's just say that now I want to go back to see Lucy.
Definitely a case of "your mileage may vary". I find Jessie is very sexy/naughty (viz demeanor not extras) and has great Part 2 skills. As with most ML, you most often are paying for the mechanical service and the rest relies on how well the sparks fly.

That said, I've yet to spend time with Lucy, have to drag myself away from Emma, Jessie and Hanna!

dirty
16-09-2012, 08:47 AM
Definitely a case of "your mileage may vary". I find Jessie is very sexy/naughty (viz demeanor not extras) and has great Part 2 skills. As with most ML, you most often are paying for the mechanical service and the rest relies on how well the sparks fly.

That said, I've yet to spend time with Lucy, have to drag myself away from Emma, Jessie and Hanna!

Have you tried Diana? Older but damn. Naughty.

Good times.

Polonius the Pedant
16-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Dirty, Thanks for the tip, pm sent. I've not yet seen Diana but i'll add her to the roster.

Midnight_Prowl
16-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Guy where abouts is this place??? And the website??? According to the roaster it looks similar to pure massage in north sydney

hardbanger
16-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Guy where abouts is this place??? And the website??? According to the roaster it looks similar to pure massage in north sydney
6 Poplar St, Surry Hills.
No website as far as I know

OldPing
16-09-2012, 05:31 PM
I had tried this place 3 times. One with Jessie A cup, then Yoko. 3rd time with a girl claiming to be Jessie (or possible Jennifer posing as Jessie). The first two were wonderful experience. The last time was terrible. Seem like she had a hard time with the boss, prior coming in sulky, grumpy and cranky. So guys, do u know how many jessie there? I asked, but the mamasan told me only one , but not an A cup. Thx

OldPing
16-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Btw, try Yoko. She is hot, with good demeanor, and I had her in cowgirl position, she make me feel like having a fs.

TheTiger
17-09-2012, 05:05 PM
I had tried this place 3 times. One with Jessie A cup, then Yoko. 3rd time with a girl claiming to be Jessie (or possible Jennifer posing as Jessie). The first two were wonderful experience. The last time was terrible. Seem like she had a hard time with the boss, prior coming in sulky, grumpy and cranky. So guys, do u know how many jessie there? I asked, but the mamasan told me only one , but not an A cup. Thx

Nice report ... I like A cups.

TheTiger
18-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Does this shop offer FS?

OldPing
18-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Not really. Best is cbj. But b2b from yoko is great. HJ too. Did not stop nor rush after I 'delivered'. Got the last drop squeeze out of me.