PDA

View Full Version : Other 203 Five Dock

GeneralYoozer
07-09-2012, 04:05 AM
I notice there is no 203 Five Dock listed.
I thought it would definitely be on here it seems to be so notorious. Everyone who goes to FiveDock maccas knows about it.

I have been there before but not recently and was wondering if anyone has gone in the last few months.

I went a few times last year, each time was pretty good. It cost me about $70 (i think now its $80?) for a half hour session (which seemed to go to at least 45mins, I don't think they cared about times too much, I wonder if that has changed. Do brothels usually worry about keeping to strict time?

I had fun everytime. The ladies were Chinese and Japanese. They are in their 20- early 30's (bit old but still good).
You get a shower first, then lady may join you and help you dry off which is fun, followed by HJ BJ then get into it. At end sometimes she massages which can be good after.
There is new website for it now, making it look changed, younger? Anyone know for sure?

timtam
07-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Ummm
I have been there twice in the last two years and each time I see the intro and walked out. I think you have it better than me. The age I saw was around 40-50!!!! Fmd.

So I went home more satisfied not doing it.

GeneralYoozer
08-09-2012, 04:32 AM
hmm, maybe I'm just bad with ages? To be honest they werent very memorable. Probably good that you avoided it. Might need to check out Kelly's Flowers next, next closest one

Misfit44
22-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Kelly's Flowers at Fivedock shopping centre WLs are MILFs.
Went there with my friend and we both tried WLs in mid 30s.
Their website has lots of your beautiful girls but not quite true when you turn up.

WtfmIdoin'here
23-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Nice report ..went there once but came out after seeing girls working there...I guess I would prefer to say ladies rather than girl as all were above 40 or so .