PDA

View Full Version : It's business as usual at 55 George, NO AR PLEASE, Roster Update

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi all brothers,

I have got the latest update for 55 George Street Burwood, it's now business as usual.

It is the shop owner's wishes that they would like to have a low profile from now on and while all business are welcome and much appreciated, NO AFTER REPORT PLEASE !! Or should I say you can all talk about the massage and the MLs. but no part 2 details so that everybody is happy and no one is going to get into any trouble, any personal details should be shared among trusted members via PM only,.

And I would like to ask all brother to apply this same protocol to ALL MASSAGE SHOPS, Thank you.

Weekly Roster update:

Friday: Yumiko, Lina, Lola 20's, petite pretty and busty

Saturday: Lily, Yumi, Kiki 20's tall and busty

Sunday: Anna, Cici, Bella 22, from Taiwan, young and fresh, beautiful girl

Monday: Anna, Yumi, Sherry from 4pm

Tuesday: Joey, Yumi, Sherry from 4pm

Wednesday: Anna, Lola, Eva young MILF, very good massage and services

Thursday: Anna, Lina, Kiki, Sherry from 4pm

Plus your famous hostess Coco

9745-1866 or 0452-358-274

Thank you for your support and understanding

Happy punting

Cheers

:love::cool2::miao::smile:

aussiegaigin
07-09-2012, 11:22 PM
I noticed some advertising for 57 George St the other day.

Same place, or some opposition next door??

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2012, 12:23 AM
I noticed some advertising for 57 George St the other day.

Same place, or some opposition next door??

57 George St is a licensed FS shop and has been there for years. The owner of 57 is also part owner of 55. They are sister shops, one FS and one MS.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Serving this weekend at 55 George:

Saturday: Lily, Lina, Yumi, Kiki 20's tall and busty

Sunday: Anna, Cici, Bella 22, from Taiwan, young and fresh, beautiful girl

And your sensational hostess Coco.

0452-358-274 or 9745-1866

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

:cool2:

dc108
09-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Noticed when you ring them up and ask who is working it's always different to the roster

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Noticed when you ring them up and ask who is working it's always different to the roster

I am not surprise. It is 55 special character

tpol
09-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Its too fook the fun police

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Weekly Roster update:

Busty Monday: Anna 38 D Cups, Yumi 35 C Cups, Sherry 36 D Cups from 4pm

Thank you for your support and understanding

Happy punting

Cheers

:love::love::love::love:

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Latest roster update for 55 George Street:

Tuesday: JOEY, YUMI, JUDY is a new girl, 24 yr, young and pretty

Wednesday: LOLA, EVA, LINA

Thursday: KIKI, SHERRY, LINA, ANNA

Friday: ANNA, YUMIKO, LOLA, LINA

Saturday: LILY, YUMI, KIKI, MIMI is a new girl, very busty 36 D Cups

Sunday: CICI, KIKI, ANNA

And your lovely hostess Coco

For bookings please call:

0452-358-274 or 9745-1866

Cheers

:love::love:

GeneralYoozer
12-09-2012, 04:58 AM
Do you have to book? Is it a long wait if you just turn up?
ty

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Do you have to book? Is it a long wait if you just turn up?
ty

No brother Yoozer,

You dont have to book but as you said you run the risk of missing out on the MS you wish to see, it is advisable to book and when you get there, if they are not busy, you can ask to meet the other girls before or after your session, so you know who you may try next time, happy?

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi all brothers,

just got an update with the weekend roster for 55 George Stree, and again, it's big tits GALORE !!

Friday: Lina, Anna 38 D Cups, Laura new girl, mid 20's, petite and beautiful 34 C Cups, HK trained and used to massage in the celebrity circle.

Saturday: Lily, Yumi 35 C Cups, Kiki 20's 38 E Cups (better than the old Mena and very good services), Mimi, sexy MILF 36 D Cups, very good massage

Sunday: Cici, Anna, Kiki

Plus your lovely hostess Coco.

New Pricing effective immediately:

30 min massage - $50.00 (massage, top off and HJ)
60 min massage - $80.00 (massage, top off and HJ)

I think this prices are great value!!

Coco said most customers don't like to negotiate with the MLs, and the inclusive price will provide a better flow of services from part 1 to part 2 without the stop and start and negotiations. Unless you want more, then it's strictly between you and the ladies.

Happy punting everyone and have a nice weekend.

Cheers

tpol
14-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Whats part2?

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Whats part2?

Not sure brother,

Go find out yourself, and i am sure you will be happy about it......haha

Cheers

wilisno
14-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Not sure brother,

Go find out yourself, and i am sure you will be happy about it......haha

CheersI know what it is ... let me guess, it's the part they do after part 1, correct ?

tpol
14-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Is that when they sit u down on a chair serve u green tea and then give you a head massage?

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Is that when they sit u down on a chair serve u green tea and then give you a head massage?

Haha, brother tpol,

Cant really explain any further, only a paying customer has the right to know mate!!

35 C Cup, 35 D Cup, 36 D Cup, 38 D Cup, 38 E Cup..........

Enough said

Cheers

wilisno
15-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Haha, brother tpol,

Cant really explain any further, only a paying customer has the right to know mate!!

Enough said

CheersGood tea ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Good tea ? ;) ;) ;)

Nice hot tea or icy cold green tea depending on the weather is just part of the services.

55 George Street Burwood for a great massage and relaxation, or you can go next door @ 57 George Street for the full services, how good is that.

Everything a horny man ever needed !!

Love thy neighbour !!

Cheers

:love::cool2:

crazy4thai
15-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi all brothers,

just got an update with the weekend roster for 55 George Stree, and again, it's big tits GALORE !!

Friday: Lina, Anna 38 D Cups, Laura new girl, mid 20's, petite and beautiful 34 C Cups, HK trained and used to massage in the celebrity circle.

Saturday: Lily, Yumi 35 C Cups, Kiki 20's 38 E Cups (better than the old Mena and very good services), Mimi, sexy MILF 36 D Cups, very good massage

Sunday: Cici, Anna, Kiki

Plus your lovely hostess Coco.

New Pricing effective immediately:

30 min massage - $50.00 (massage, top off and HJ)
60 min massage - $80.00 (massage, top off and HJ)

I think this prices are great value!!

Coco said most customers don't like to negotiate with the MLs, and the inclusive price will provide a better flow of services from part 1 to part 2 without the stop and start and negotiations. Unless you want more, then it's strictly between you and the ladies.

Happy punting everyone and have a nice weekend.

Cheers

You better clarify my friend,
it was 60 min massage 45 + 30, HJ and all off
new price 60 min massage - $80.00 (massage, top off and HJ)
WTF

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2012, 03:12 PM
You better clarify my friend,
it was 60 min massage 45 + 30, HJ and all off
new price 60 min massage - $80.00 (massage, top off and HJ)
WTF

The basic massage fees for the hr had gone up from $45 to $50 for a while now.

Clothes off in Chinese massage shop is never guaranteed total nude, if you can find a Chinese shop that guaranteed every single ML will take pants off for the clothes off, please share!!

Unfortunately too many customes want to play rough, always tried to finger the MLs and treated them like shit so the shop is trying to strike a balance between protecting the girls and giving a consistent level of services and i am a supporter for that since all i care is up the top, but that is just me.

Coco said most regulars do usually get everything off from the girls, you just have to treat them nicely.

At $80/hr with massage, top off and HJ, its matching Newtown and less than pretty much all other Chinese shops, enough said

Cheers

tpol
15-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Haha, brother tpol,

Enough said

Cheers

Mmmmmm milkshake

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2012, 04:12 PM
55 roster update:

Serving today:

Busty Monday: Anna 38 D Cups, Yumi 35 C Cups, Sherry 36 D Cups from 4pm

Cheers

:love:

TheTiger
18-09-2012, 04:42 PM
You running a shop now Ahlungor?

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2012, 04:47 PM
55 George St Burwood Roster Update:

Wednesday: Kiki, Laura, Vicky

Thursday: Anna, Kiki, Lina

Friday: Laura, Vicky, Lina

Saturday: Yumi, Kiki, Lina

Sunday: Cici, Kiki, Anna

Plus your sensational hostess Coco

For bookings please call 9745-1866 or 0452-358-274

Laura new girl, mid 20's, petite and beautiful 34 C Cups, HK trained and used to massage in the celebrity circle.

Kiki 20's 38 E Cups (better than the old Mena and very good services)

Anna 38 D Cups, very strong massage

Yumi 35 C Cups, service queen

Cheers

:love::love::love:

babitempur
19-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi bro

Planned to go there today any idea who can do strong firm massage? Thx

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi bro

Planned to go there today any idea who can do strong firm massage? Thx

On today's roster, you can try Laura, there is a brief description on her in the roster posted yesterday. If you are not happy with her massage, ask the boss Coco to take over. But my mail is Laura is Hong Kong trained and she used to massage some very well known celebrities, so I think she can do the job well.

Cheers

Travelmate
20-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi Laura was sick and unavailable.
BUT I was so lucky, Coco was there, boy, the massage skill was sensational, My whole body got to 100% stress free situation.

Kiki was there, but I have no chance seeing her. Shop seems to be busy enough,,,,

Booking is almost a must ... but it is okay. Travelmate love making booking anyway

OldPing
20-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Hmmm. This remind me to book coco today. My joints start creaking again. Anyone knows about what the roster is today or tomorrow? Both me and little bro need relaxation. Hope Yumi is in. Her service is unbelievable, and she does give a good caring experience, a little bit like a newly married wife, but with good decent C cup.

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Hmmm. This remind me to book coco today.
My joints start creaking again.
Anyone knows about what the roster is today or tomorrow? Both me and little bro need relaxation. Hope Yumi is in. Her service is unbelievable, and she does give a good caring experience, a little bit like a newly married wife, but with good decent C cup.

So whats the point of me posting the roster every week and brothers dont bother to look??

wilisno
20-09-2012, 01:59 PM
So whats the point of me posting the roster every week and brothers dont bother to look??

No point !

Roster would be easier to find if posted on a sticky thread in the roster section !

Pleasedonot
20-09-2012, 04:53 PM
So kiki and Laura are 20s new?

Very temping now, can u describe more? PM is welcomed

Vin
20-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Saw Kiki today excellent attitude. Good massage.

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Saw Kiki today excellent attitude. Good massage.

Hi Brother Vin,

I actually never met Kiki, can you verify her 38 E Cups ??

Cheers

tpol
20-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Is She fat?

O yea
21-09-2012, 07:00 AM
KiKi need to shave her armpits.

OldPing
21-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Saw Kiki. Hmmmm. Definitely D+, don't know how to measure, only using my palms for volumetric measure, fingers for tits distance. Definitely 2 times my palm size. Good attitude, good massage with care, and of course, followed by a hmmmmmh good good care too. Anyone asked for a head massage after the other one been taken care of.

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Saw Kiki. Hmmmm. Definitely D+, don't know how to measure, only using my palms for volumetric measure, fingers for tits distance. Definitely 2 times my palm size. Good attitude, good massage with care, and of course, followed by a hmmmmmh good good care too. Anyone asked for a head massage after the other one been taken care of.

Haha, thanks for that brother OldPing, you have now tried more girls in this shop than me, may be you should be the one posting all the updates........lol

Yeah, Kiki sounds like my kind of girl, no wonder Coco keep telling me i must try her, just have to make my way out to Burwood!!

Cheers

And i still havent had my Anna/Coco double yet, and every time i saw Yumi in the shop she would give me this dirty look as if she wants to eat me alive!! So tempting !!

Travelmate
21-09-2012, 11:40 AM
I have seen apperance and quick conversation with Kiki, definitely friendly and great attitude.

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2012, 11:44 AM
I have seen apperance and quick conversation with Kiki, definitely friendly and great attitude.

Nothing else stand out ??

Travelmate
21-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Nothing else stand out ??

GO AND TRY yourself, enough talk.

if D+ is not standout? What can stand out for you mate?

OldPing
21-09-2012, 12:38 PM
The little bro of course. What else?
For Yumi, her nipples really stand out. Come to think about it, Coco and Kiki's ones too. I will bring some whip cream next time with all those cherries offered.

wilisno
21-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Haha, excellent replies from both bro Travelmate and bro OldPing ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
21-09-2012, 03:21 PM
The little bro of course. What else?
For Yumi, her nipples really stand out. Come to think about it, Coco and Kiki's ones too. I will bring some whip cream next time with all those cherries offered.

I have seen all of them ...... and ....
I don't think whip cream is require at all.

Just enjoy ...

ozgp000
22-09-2012, 04:37 PM
kiki is good, nice attitude,big tits with beautiful shape

the wizard
22-09-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm planning to visit for the first time.
Would 30min be OK to start-or would it seem rushed.

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm planning to visit for the first time.
Would 30min be OK to start-or would it seem rushed.

30 min is fine, $50 will get you massage with top off HJ

Have fun

Cheers

lonely heart
23-09-2012, 03:20 PM
The basic massage fees for the hr had gone up from $45 to $50 for a while now.

Clothes off in Chinese massage shop is never guaranteed total nude, if you can find a Chinese shop that guaranteed every single ML will take pants off for the clothes off, please share!!

Unfortunately too many customes want to play rough, always tried to finger the MLs and treated them like shit so the shop is trying to strike a balance between protecting the girls and giving a consistent level of services and i am a supporter for that since all i care is up the top, but that is just me.

Coco said most regulars do usually get everything off from the girls, you just have to treat them nicely.

At $80/hr with massage, top off and HJ, its matching Newtown and less than pretty much all other Chinese shops, enough said

Cheers

Crazy4thai brother I know this is going to happen sooner or later. The initial low price just a hype try to get u guys in. I won't be surprise in six monts time this place move up to city price if they are still their. With what 501/532 has now in the line up, I really don't see any point going here. Last weekend went to check out the place, only two pork chop and coco working. Gone in 9.9 sec. This place need to seriously rethink what girl they use and how much they charge.

AHLUNGOR
23-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Crazy4thai brother I know this is going to happen sooner or later. The initial low price just a hype try to get u guys in. I won't be surprise in six monts time this place move up to city price if they are still their. With what 501/532 has now in the line up, I really don't see any point going here. Last weekend went to check out the place, only two pork chop and coco working. Gone in 9.9 sec. This place need to seriously rethink what girl they use and how much they charge.

So you dont see any point of going to this shop, try to tell all those horny brothers who live in Burwood, Stratefield, Concord and the surrounding area!! This is a nice little friendly local shop and it will have its fair share of local and Sydney support.

Need more convincing, try 38 E Cups, 36 D Cups, 35 C Cups etc etc

And for massage only, try to match Coco and Anna !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

OldPing
23-09-2012, 10:20 PM
I agree, bro Ahlungor. The place is close to the station (less than 5 min walk) and Burwood is a 12 min ride from Central. The hostess Coco is fabulous and friendly. They all range of cups for tea from A (mine) all the way to D+. My pick is Coco, Yumi and Joey, then you have Kiki (young) and Lola. All well trained for both parts. Damn, it ticks again, My little bro. I will see them again tomorrow. It is partially your fault :) bro Alunghor. I met Coco after reading your thread and now addicted to Coco:) and her D cup. And erect nipples too.

OldPing
23-09-2012, 10:21 PM
The price is quite reasonable too.

Pleasedonot
24-09-2012, 05:20 PM
I really don't see any point going here. Last weekend went to check out the place, only two pork chop and coco working. Gone in 9.9 sec. This place need to seriously rethink what girl they use and how much they charge.

Thats not very nice to call a ML porkchop they might be just not ur cup of tea and i dont think any1 would point a gun at you to pay, i think $30ish for half hr is fair enough to me, those in shopping mall cost u more sometimes, i m ready to try laura this week and can sum1 give me her roster for this week pleaee, many thanks @@

I had a few exp in a diff ML shop girl turned out not "my cup of tea" and i still went for half hr massage only( normally if a ML dont look too great their massage skill would be outstanding" and have a nice chat about what day she normally work (so i try to avoid)

Thats my style

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Serving today at 55 George:

Anna, Yumi, Vicky and Coco

For booking please call 9745-1866

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2012, 11:45 AM
55 George St Burwood Roster Update:

Tuesday: Yumi, Lina, Kiki

Thursday: Anna, Kiki, Lina

Saturday: Yumi, Kiki, Lina

Sunday: Cici, Kiki, Anna

Laura new girl, mid 20's, petite and beautiful 34 C Cups, HK trained and used to massage in the celebrity circle.

Cheers

:love::cool2::miao::smile:

AHLUNGOR
26-09-2012, 01:45 PM

Thursday: Anna, Kiki, Lina, New girl Banna, 22 yr, young and beautiful, well proportioned body.

Saturday: Yumi, Kiki, Lina, New girl Banna, 21 yr, young and beautiful, well proportioned body.

Sunday: Cici, Kiki, Anna, New girl Selina, mid 20's, slim build, good looking, new to the industry

Cheers

powermail93
28-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Try KiKi

Face - 6/10
Massage - 4/10
NO Full Service - Never do even pay $500
HJ - top off $30 Bottom off $50

For me is OK. But one visited is enough.

AHLUNGOR
28-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Try KiKi

Face - 6/10
Massage - 4/10

Hi brother powermail,

Thanks for the review, can you please confirm if Kiki has got the 38 E Cups as I have not yet met her !! and how are they ?? nice shape ?? full and firm ??

Cheers

OldPing
29-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Definitely full and firm. Not sure D or E, because I am hopeless in measurement. Ok, bigger than Coco. Similar shape. Nipples? Yummy. Try it, bro Ahlungor, I do not think you will be disappointed.

OldPing
29-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Btw, no fs from Kiki. I have feeling that she may be tight too judging from the lips down there.

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Definitely full and firm. Not sure D or E, because I am hopeless in measurement. Ok, bigger than Coco. Similar shape. Nipples? Yummy. Try it, bro Ahlungor, I do not think you will be disappointed.

Thanks for that Brother OldPing,

Kiki sounds like my kind of girl, may be she can replace Sophie, I have to meet her now.

Coco keep telling me how nice and big Kiki's tits are but I haven't got time to get to Burwood yet, may be next week.

You know sometimes you can't totally trust the mamasan even when she is a friend, sometimes these things are better coming from a man's point of view.............lol

A Kiki and Coco double could be very mouth watering, sooooo much tits to play with .................haha

Have a nice weekend,

Drive safely

Cheers

:love:

soloman42
29-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Thinking of going 2mrow or monday, who do you recommend for hard massage? do you get many aussie guys visit? Chinese friend told me about this site. First time to go to this place. Whats your opening hours

OldPing
30-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Thinking of going 2mrow or monday, who do you recommend for hard massage? do you get many aussie guys visit? Chinese friend told me about this site. First time to go to this place. Whats your opening hours
Yumi, Anna and of course the boss Coco. All definitely with professional massage skills with good attitude and NOT lazy (like trying to shorten your massage time). I have not tried Laura yet. Hear she is good. Kiki is good but not yet at same league as the trio. But young and BIG TITS. Damn, my little bro stirs. Try it bro. I do not know the roster, as I am at Gold Coast at the moment.

OldPing
30-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Btw, reason I mention Laura, because I really like petite

OldPing
30-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Try KiKi

Face - 6/10
Massage - 4/10

What? $50 for bottom off only??? Bro, I had insisted bottom off, agreed on no pussy or clit playing.

OldPing
30-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Try Yumi and Anna next time

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Finally have a chance to try Anna today, Hong Kong MILF, pleasant looking nice legs and very good ass from her tight littke black dress today, and those tits of course, more later.

Into the room, Anna started on the neck, not very hard and getting all the nerve spots, so far so good, then i can hear Coco just finishing next door and came into my room.

She throw herself on to my back and started rubbing her body all over me. I said Anna is trying to give me a good massage here please dont muck around......Coco laughed and got off me and said, ok no mucking around but i want to play!! And put her hands inside the towel and all over my butt and between my legs - starting part 2 already!!

That went on for about 10 min and i was rock hard and ready to turn over!! Then the door bell rang and Lily came over and asked Coco to go, it was a 30 min session, so as Coco left the room she told Anna dont take your clothes off until i come back we want to let Ahlungor play all the big tits!! Wow, i will be looking forward to that! Me and my lil bro!

Then Anna continue on with the massage, i would say she is above average and knows what to do but she is not as strong as Shelley or Yuki or Lisa, her push oil is quite good, may be just behind Coco, so very good skills over all. I also got tummy and head massage before and after.

When she show me her body, she looks really good for her age, may be not 38 D Cups, more like 36 D, i am 70% certain they are enhanced but very nice job and great hand feel, did their job for the spanish and i was very happy, well you guess it, Coco didnt come back to join us, as soon as she started the session the client extended to the hour, won't you, who wouldn't ??

BTW, Anna is going back to HKG on Sat and she is here all week until Friday, so if any body wants to catch her be quick otherwise have to wait six weeks.

Cheers

OldPing
03-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Try Yumi. Her oil pushing is goooood. Now I am in Gold Coast, the scenery is void, massage just average and legit only. Try this Chinese joint near Hilton. Small shop similar to SL with 3 rooms. massage average, no offer. Can't even touch with cloth on. Really make me home sick. There are 3 shops there, 1 Chinese and 2 Thai. They are all in the same alley not far from Cavill Ave and Hilton (towards Southport), along with many restaurants. I believe they are scared to offer unless u are regular. Well, I will be at Coco's place without delay on Sunday.
Bro Ahlungor, who's on Sunday?

slarty
04-10-2012, 01:49 AM
Oldping, the key to punting on the Gold Coast is get the Gold Coast Bulletin newspaper and check out the massage and personal companion ads. The laws in QLD are a bit different so a lot of the massage ladies work privately from home units.

I'll defy bro Ahlungor himself to come up with such a thread Hijack :)

OldPing
04-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Oldping, the key to punting on the Gold Coast is get the Gold Coast Bulletin newspaper and check out the massage and personal companion ads. The laws in QLD are a bit different so a lot of the massage ladies work privately from home units.

Thanks bro slarty. I'll get the paper this morning, and try to slip away from the missus.

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 10:54 AM

Hi Brother Slarty,

No problem at all, its always great to obtain useful intel from the interstate scenes, especially places like the GC and Brisbane where they are not as well exposed as Sydney.

Keep it up, I will be talking to you seeking advices when it's my turn to go north of the border.

Cheers

Pleasedonot
04-10-2012, 04:40 PM
I had a chat with coco when i visited last week and she mentioned a girl called tiffany wonder y is she never on the roster..!!

tiffany n friends
04-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Cus i in that shop everyday lor^^

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Cus i in that shop everyday lor^^

Hi sister Tiff,

Welcome back, great to hear from you.

Your first official news since 20 July !!

I'm sure all your fans will be heading Burwood way very shortly.

Good luck with the cum back,

All the best

See you around

Cheers

:miao:

Pleasedonot
04-10-2012, 05:04 PM
So tiff u r in a diff shop or what? If i pop in 55 tonight will i see u ?

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 05:11 PM
So tiff u r in a diff shop or what? If i pop in 55 tonight will i see u ?

Coco is going away from Friday for a few days and Tiffany will be helping out to run the shop while Coco is away. Not sure about today but Tiff will be there tomorrow from noon I think.

Cheers

Haha, my little sister Tiffany will be the youngest and hotest mamasan in any shops I have ever been to.........LOL

justinterested
04-10-2012, 07:41 PM
I hate to say this (because i want to keep her all to myself haha), but yes. Its tiffany n she is working today.

tpol
05-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Saw kiki

Face 6
Massage 5
Hj 6

Boobs 8

Too fat for my liking and dont like the hairy underarms.

Gr8 news about tiff. Now i want to c her again.

Is she working or just mamasan?

lonely heart
05-10-2012, 09:39 AM
From what I gathered she is working. The bad news is she is still asking city price. With 57 just next door and 303 campsie and alice at ashfield just 10 minutes away, I hardly see any value in seeing her. The quality of girls in here lately is not that great. Coco's massage is still very good and the sole attraction for me to go there. Having said that Vicky and Michelle from newtown is not that far behind her and both much prettier and Vicky's services just out of this world.

For those Tiffany fans out there. She should be therefor at least a few weeks. Not so sure after that. Have fun.

oohhhyeah
05-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Hey all. Long time lurker first time post (havent punted due to gf).Thinking of heading there today. Got any recommendations. Prefer strong massage and large breasts from 30+ lady. Any thoughts?

lonely heart
05-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Coco would be the obvious choice.

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Coco would be the obvious choice.

Coco is obviously the creme de la creme but she is away at the moment.

Busty MILF?? You can see Yumi, Kiki and Vicky

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Just went to 55 to see one of my favourite girl Cici (Sat at SL).

Sensational session as usual, nothing new to add!

Ran into my dear little sister Tiffany in the shop, i havent seen her for more than three months and she is one seriously hot babe, got my big hug as usual and hands all over each other. Tiffany is there covering for Coco who has gone away for a well earn rest.

With Cici 21 and Tiff 23 there, this shop all of a sudden feels like at a different level.

Cheers

crazy4thai
05-10-2012, 06:11 PM

Cheers

I really would not class Coco as creme de la creme, May be olay regenerist.

And what is this fuss about Tiffany. I was checking out their girls and she was on the way into the room. Small tits, Skinny, soso face. Only thing good I can see on her is she is actually young, may be 22-25 (Unlike those fuck fake 18s that Alice trying to sell). I would not even oick her if she was working next dorr not to mention in a massage shop.

But again, eveyone has different taste..........

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2012, 07:34 PM
I really would not class Coco as creme de la creme, May be olay regenerist.

And what is this fuss about Tiffany. I was checking out their girls and she was on the way into the room. Small tits, Skinny, soso face. Only thing good I can see on her is she is actually young, may be 22-25 (Unlike those fuck fake 18s that Alice trying to sell). I would not even oick her if she was working next dorr not to mention in a massage shop.

But again, eveyone has different taste..........

Haha, no fuss at all, and unfortunately you probably will never know !! and as a matter of facts me neither !!

Unlike many other lucky brothers such as Mr Crash & Burn, Travelmate, Charlie, lengjai, ScorpioX, and hundreds of others........lol

Cheers

tpol
05-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Tiff isnt pretty but she can be extremely seductive

crazy4thai
05-10-2012, 08:58 PM

Wow she must be a really good actress. I heard people say she is very sluty, but be sluty for 8 hours a day...... I have to give this to her good job girl.

lonely heart
05-10-2012, 10:18 PM

I feel CoCo in Newtown 501 much more seductive. Shame I have not crack her yet. Any brother got to fuck newtown Coco yet??

guān liáo
06-10-2012, 12:16 AM
If i was going to build an ML from scratch it'd probably end up looking exactly like tiffany - pretty face, nubile titties, slim physique and that amazing very spankable ass - fuck yeh..

I've visited all of the premium MLs mentioned on this site - michelle, emma, cici, maggie etc .. But I'd have to put tiff at number 1. And its not even about her artractiveness. Its ... something else, i don't know what exactly. Pheramones probably. She oozes sex appeal (sultry not slutty by the way...)

I'll be a regular client at any shop she's working. Cant wait for my booking on sunday

Nejums
06-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Woah woah woah brothers. So it's confirmed Tiffany is working here now? Any particular days known yet? Will give her a crack next week for lunch (never got to try her when she was in SL :().

ScopionX
06-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Haha, no fuss at all, and unfortunately you probably will never know !! and as a matter of facts me neither !!

Unlike many other lucky brothers such as Mr Crash & Burn, Travelmate, Charlie, lengjai, ScorpioX, and hundreds of others........lol

Cheers

=.=" Hey Ahlungor.... Don't count on me.....You should know that I will not go there to meet her, you know my situation.

OldPing
06-10-2012, 10:53 PM

Cheers
Bro Ahlungor, when will Coco back? I am now back to Sydney, can't wait to visit my 3 favorite places sl, sf and burwood. Gold Coast is nearly void if one does not know the trick.
Btw is Tiff working ? Or is she only acting as mamasan? When u said city price, what do u mean? The price when sh work with Leng?

crazy4thai
06-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Bro Ahlungor, when will Coco back? I am now back to Sydney, can't wait to visit my 3 favorite places sl, sf and burwood. Gold Coast is nearly void if one does not know the trick.
Btw is Tiff working ? Or is she only acting as mamasan? When u said city price, what do u mean? The price when sh work with Leng?

$50 + $100 and you can decided wether it is worth it or not.

OldPing
07-10-2012, 12:47 AM
$50 + $100 and you can decided wether it is worth it or not.
Damn, it is not very tempting unless it is FS. Is it? Tiff is cute, but with $150 I can nearly have 2 sessions with either Yumi or Laura.

lonely heart
07-10-2012, 04:50 AM
it is for FS, she ask that price in city and now in burwood. Guess u missed my big discussion thread.

even for FS it is a rediculas price, especially when its in burwood. obviously plenty of people disagree.

oohhhyeah
07-10-2012, 02:35 PM
went to this place yesterday.

met at the door by mid-twenties chinese girl by the name of Kiki. Went into the room, which was basic but decent enough.

negotiated for 1/2 hour with hj at $50, then she offered nude for another $50, which i obliged with.

Massage started with me in the nude and her fully clothed. i thought i paid for nude b2b. seems like this wasn't the case. Massage wasn't too bad.

Anyway on the flip around she got undressed revealing a very large pair of breasts. undies stayed on though. this didnt bother me too much as she is carrying a little bit extra around the hips. however, the thing that really put me off was the full set of armpit hair that was on display.

while i struggled to get that image out of my mind she did give me a very competent and non-rushed hj.

return factor; yes, but will try for aother

OldPing
07-10-2012, 02:58 PM
went to this place yesterday.

met at the door by mid-twenties chinese girl by the name of Kiki. Went into the room, which was basic but decent enough.

negotiated for 1/2 hour with hj at $50, then she offered nude for another $50, which i obliged with.

Massage started with me in the nude and her fully clothed. i thought i paid for nude b2b. seems like this wasn't the case. Massage wasn't too bad.

Anyway on the flip around she got undressed revealing a very large pair of breasts. undies stayed on though. this didnt bother me too much as she is carrying a little bit extra around the hips. however, the thing that really put me off was the full set of armpit hair that was on display.

while i struggled to get that image out of my mind she did give me a very competent and non-rushed hj.

return factor; yes, but will try for aother
Something not quite right here. I believe that for 1/2 hour, $50 is for nude hj (undies on or off depends on ml). For 1 hour with nude hj is $80.
Bro Ahlungor, has something changed while I am away for 1.5 weeks?

slarty
07-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Sounds like nothing much has changed, the girls pretty much charge what they can get away with. It may be especially so while Coco is away.

wilisno
07-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Sounds like nothing much has changed, the girls pretty much charge what they can get away with. It may be especially so while Coco is away.

Hahaha, imagine little Tiffany trying to act tough on those big sisters ! :miao:

Travelmate
07-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Tiffany worth to pay more....

slarty
07-10-2012, 06:08 PM
"Hahaha, imagine little Tiffany trying to act tough on those big sisters ! "

I haven't met Tiffany, but I can imagine based on descriptions of her as being a pocket rocket. :)

I feel sorry for Bro Ohhyeah though paying $100 for half hour massage, HJ and topless only.

lonely heart
07-10-2012, 10:39 PM
"Hahaha, imagine little Tiffany trying to act tough on those big sisters ! "

I haven't met Tiffany, but I can imagine based on descriptions of her as being a pocket rocket. :)

I feel sorry for Bro Ohhyeah though paying $100 for half hour massage, HJ and topless only.
That is why I criticise many of the current generation of massage girls.

I can tell you Tiffany will not told Kiki off but call her smart girl instead. I don’t just feel sorry but angry for brother Ohhyeah.

You can argue Tiffany’s over pricing still has some value in it and apparently many people agrees. But Kiki, over weight dinosaur which zero knowledge of presentation (namely the hair problem), shit massage and still dare to rip people off like that. She should look at the mirror and feel lucky that she is not lock up in the zoo. These girls will be out of doors of Newtown in 9.9 seconds.

guān liáo
07-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Haha, good old lonely heart, always says it just as he sees it

guān liáo
07-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Mid 20s isn't really a dinosaur though ... It would be nice if all MLs were 18 y/o newbies but thats just not the way it is

silversurfer
08-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey bro's long time reader first time reply!

Was just wondering as I am new to this and the sound of some of these busty ML's (think that's right) sends shivers down my spine, what's the deal with the costs at this place?

An earlier post states that a 30min massage with HJ and nude is $50, yet another bro paid an extra $50 for nude? I know there is probably always going to be some negotiation with the ML but isn't that why it states they have put the price up?

Anyway, I am just looking at 30min with nude HJ, anyone know what I should be expecting to pay?

Thanks bro's!

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Hey bro's long time reader first time reply!

Was just wondering as I am new to this and the sound of some of these busty ML's (think that's right) sends shivers down my spine, what's the deal with the costs at this place?

An earlier post states that a 30min massage with HJ and nude is $50, yet another bro paid an extra $50 for nude? I know there is probably always going to be some negotiation with the ML but isn't that why it states they have put the price up?

Anyway, I am just looking at 30min with nude HJ, anyone know what I should be expecting to pay?

Thanks bro's!

Hi Silversurfer,

The $50/30 min ($80/60 min) massage with nude HJ is actually topless only (pants stay on), if you want totally nude you can negotiate with the ML. But there are still punters who insisted or preferred to pay for the massage only = $35 for 30 min and $50 for 60 min, then it will be appropriate for the ML to ask for a $50 tip for a nude HJ at the end.

Hope this clear the air.

Cheers

slarty
08-10-2012, 09:05 PM
One would almost be forgiven for thinking we have just witnessed a Dorothy Dix question and answer! :) :)

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2012, 09:21 PM
One would almost be forgiven for thinking we have just witnessed a Dorothy Dix question and answer! :) :)

Hi brother,

Sorry mate, i dont understand what is a Dorothy Dix??

Please explain

Cheers

slarty
08-10-2012, 09:42 PM
" a widely-used phrase in Australia meaning a question from a member of Parliament to a minister, that enables the minister to make an announcement in the form of a reply"

guān liáo
08-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Dorothy dixer = astroturfing

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2012, 08:36 AM
" a widely-used phrase in Australia meaning a question from a member of Parliament to a minister, that enables the minister to make an announcement in the form of a reply"

Well, i was simply answering a question from a new brother, if i need to make any announcement for 55, i will just make it!!

Cheers

Action Pump
09-10-2012, 05:50 PM
I don;t think kiki is mid 20's. too much wrinkles. i would believe it more if she was early to mid 30's. She opened the door for me when the sun was shining at its most and she was a shocker! Unless she never cared for her skin

guān liáo
09-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Is kiki at 55 the same as kiki as 721 who is also luna from 447?

lonely heart
10-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Hi Silversurfer,

The $50/30 min ($80/60 min) massage with nude HJ is actually topless only (pants stay on), if you want totally nude you can negotiate with the ML. But there are still punters who insisted or preferred to pay for the massage only = $35 for 30 min and $50 for 60 min, then it will be appropriate for the ML to ask for a $50 tip for a nude HJ at the end.

Hope this clear the air.

Cheers

U r reply simply make me laugh and make it sound like u are one of the WL. It's fuckIng inner west and they are right next to an FS shop. The price is surely not appropriate. Brother like u are one of the reason why ML can charge what ever they want despite other shop prices is going down, well except Chinese massage shops.

crazy4thai
10-10-2012, 08:40 AM
I don;t think kiki is mid 20's. too much wrinkles. i would believe it more if she was early to mid 30's. She opened the door for me when the sun was shining at its most and she was a shocker! Unless she never cared for her skin

Haven't you seen dinosaurs they all got wrinkles man......hahaha

A double dipping dinosaur and a cunning little fox asking for $100 bucks for a fuck..... WOO this place must be man's heaven.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 08:50 AM
U r reply simply make me laugh and make it sound like u are one of the WL. It's fuckIng inner west and they are right next to an FS shop. The price is surely not appropriate. Brother like u are one of the reason why ML can charge what ever they want despite other shop prices is going down, well except Chinese massage shops.

I dont see why you keep putting the MS down and complain about their pricing with FS shops, Thai B2B and Newtown??

I thought we had agreed long time ago that 501/532 has the best value for Chinese RnT, end of discussion!

Does the individual shop owner has no right to set their own pricing strategy? Its a free market and punters are very well informed, if the price is not right or the ML no good or the services bad, they will be out of business real soon.......lol

Local massage shops first and foremost serve the needs of the local community and the surrounding suburbs, and thats the reasons they exist and can survive, people goes to 55 probably wont go to Newtown, Surry Hills or the City and vice versa.

Even for me, Burwood is too far and if i take the train its very incovenient so as much as i want to see Coco every week or to check out Kiki, Yumi and Anna, i cant.

Even Newtown for me is too far, such an effort to get out there, the first time i went to see Sasa on a Wed, i had to taxi and back it costed me $50 for the cab and i only tipped the lady $30, so unfair!!

I think punters who drive around Sydney and go to different places will visit a shop, FS or massage if the price is right and services is good but then again, these brothers complain about SL for hard to park in the city!! What can you do, you cant please everybody.

So, are you going to keep attacking these shops for setting their prices which they have every right to do, no one is forcing you to come, or perhaps you can go next door to 57! They will guarantee give you FS and even cheaper price!!

Dont forget the two shops are under same owner ship, may be the owner purposely set the massage prices as such to highlight the value for the FS department and that is not a bad tactics at all.

Cheers

OldPing
10-10-2012, 10:32 AM
What the bros want is consistency. It does not matter if the shop charge $80 or $100, what we need is consistency on price amd service. Also good damage control when the ML is bad, like Vicky @sl and Coco @Burwood. SL and SF are good examples. Burwood only good when Coco is there.
Just my 2 cents.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 12:38 PM
What the bros want is consistency. It does not matter if the shop charge $80 or $100, what we need is consistency on price amd service. Also good damage control when the ML is bad, like Vicky @sl and Coco @Burwood. SL and SF are good examples. Burwood only good when Coco is there.
Just my 2 cents.

Very well said brother OldPing,

Put it this way, if 55 is not Coco's shop, I probaby will never go there and won't be having any of these conversations, right ?

I think the current pricing of $50/30 min and $80/60 min massage with HJ and top off is a sign of consistency.

And I don't think you can get absolute consistency in any massage shop or FS !!

As good as 5 Star, you will still have some variations in services:

1. Not all the WL will serve white guys
2. Not all the WL will do DD and CIM
3. Some WL will only do CBJ

And in 501/532

1. Most MLs don't do any extras in addition to nude HJ, and when they do offer, prices varies a lot.
2. Some MLs don't take clothes off.
3. Some MLs when taking clothes off, the pants stays on - so really - no differences from Burwood, right

Enough said.

ps. Both 5 Star and 501/532 are my favourite shops too and if they are ever under attack, I will probably jump out to defend them very quickly

Cheers

crazy4thai
10-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Just my 2 cents.

Very true you never see brother complain about the Koreans charging 160 for an hour without a fuck, cos people know what they are paying and know what they will receive.

In fact all shops in the adult industry is more less the same. Yes you will get some bad services but at least you won’t pay $150 for an FS session but only get Massage right. Even for most Thai massage shops the girl either don’t do extra or the extra is priced at $30 and $50 respectively.

The only shops that think they are not bound by this rule is Chinese massage shops, and please don’t use that bullshit excuse that “Oh we are different to Thai and FS shops” and try to differentiate Chinese massage shops. It’s all the same bunch of customers. Why can’t we have a fix extra price in Chinese massage shops. The girls refuse to do extra like Michelle in 501 but if you do it is 30/50 30/70 or 50/100. Then customer has an idea what to pay and what to expect.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Coco is back !!

Just come back from a well earned weekend holiday away in the country, nice and fresh and relaxed.

Supporting acts from Kiki and Lina

For bookings please call 9745-1866

Cheers

:miao:

Potluck2.0
10-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Is Lina on tomorrow? I'll be visiting if she is...

guān liáo
10-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Tiffany still working on not? Was she ever working - or just managing the shop? Im confused.

I had a booking on sunday with her but she called in sick that day. The shop never even phoned me to let me know (i made the appointment with my mobile so they should have had my number recorded) .. Very frustrating, this is customer service 101.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Is Lina on tomorrow? I'll be visiting if she is...

I am 90% sure Lina is on tomorrow, just ring and book brother

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Tiffany still working on not? Was she ever working - or just managing the shop? Im confused.

I had a booking on sunday with her but she called in sick that day. The shop never even phoned me to let me know (i made the appointment with my mobile so they should have had my number recorded) .. Very frustrating, this is customer service 101.

Just ring and speak with Coco brother!

slarty
12-10-2012, 06:04 AM
Very well said brother OldPing,

Put it this way, if 55 is not Coco's shop, I probaby will never go there and won't be having any of these conversations,

Mate, that is so true. I suggest that people generally are ok with good experiences and ladies being reported.

If bad experiences are reported, having them glossed over in reply by making comparisons to other shops is a different story. Agree that all shops have instances of poor service which can take many forms- but I must say that I tend to go to the shops where I can feel there is a general feel of looking after the customer as well as trying to get your money.

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Absolutely the strongest line up in any Massage Shop in Sydney for a long time !!

The sensational mamasan: Coco 36 C Cups

The legendary and very hard to catch: Tiffany - enough said

The star of SL now also serving in Burwood: Cici 21

And a bright new star: Fiona 21, stunningly beautiful girl from Taiwan, brand new to the industry, (friend of Tiffany), 168cm, natural firm C Cups, long hair, so cute and innocent........

First come best dressed

Cheers

O yea
12-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Absolutely the strongest line up in any Massage Shop in Sydney for a long time !!

The sensational mamasan: Coco 36 C Cups

The legendary and very hard to catch: Tiffany - enough said

The star of SL now also serving in Burwood: Cici 21

And a bright new star: Fiona 21, stunningly beautiful girl from Taiwan, brand new to the industry, (friend of Tiffany), 168cm, natural firm C Cups, long hair, so cute and innocent........

First come best dressed

Cheers

Is this list for today roster?

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Is this list for today roster?

Yeap, today only !!

If I haven't already had a session with Kelly (SL) this morning, I will go myself and have a Coco/Fiona double.......haha !!

crazy4thai
14-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Mate, that is so true. I suggest that people generally are ok with good experiences and ladies being reported.

If bad experiences are reported, having them glossed over in reply by making comparisons to other shops is a different story. Agree that all shops have instances of poor service which can take many forms- but I must say that I tend to go to the shops where I can feel there is a general feel of looking after the customer as well as trying to get your money.

It is funny that AHLUNGOR position himself as representive of a shop and whenever these fuck up happens, he just try to brush ir off. Should the first line be "Sorry brother for the bad service, I appologise on behave of....." Its always the same for SL, 376 and Burwood 55. Guess some nrother said it before, AHLUNGOR dont take critics very well.

lonely heart
14-10-2012, 11:41 AM
It is funny that AHLUNGOR position himself as representive of a shop and whenever these fuck up happens, he just try to brush ir off. Should the first line be "Sorry brother for the bad service, I appologise on behave of....." Its always the same for SL, 376 and Burwood 55. Guess some nrother said it before, AHLUNGOR dont take critics very well.

That is me who say that AHLUNGOR dont take critics very well, funny i've been told AHLUNGOR criticise others a lot......hmm

I dont think he can appologise for a shop nor will he do it. Just not him.

I have been ask to write so many time during the years, just dont feel I want to do it. It is a really annoying job cos the shop that ask you to write will expect you to defend them on line as well and I think this is what AHLUNGOR is doing too.

I remeber I was writting something bad about my friends shop a few years back, when my friend saw it (not knowing its me), he ask me to contact admin to delete it. I simply told him to piss off and tell him this is Australia not China, you cant do shit like that. I also advised him that he should fix his girls not the forum and obviously like typical chinese owner he did not listen and his businees was doing like Coles price......DOWN DOWN

guān liáo
14-10-2012, 01:19 PM
..when my friend saw it (not knowing its me), he ask me to contact admin to delete it. I simply told him to piss off and tell him this is Australia not China, you cant do shit like that....DOWN

Not so sure about that..posts that offer negative reviews of paid advertisers (even mildly or indirectly critical) get censored from this forum all time. If a shop emailed the system admin (wilisno) asking that a particular report be deleted, i am 100% positive this would happen immediately

Yeh, lonely heart has a lot of credibility in my eyes, no doubt about that .. He gives positive reviews/negative reviews ... Speaks from the heart and never attempts to soften the blow. Hes a straight shooter, 'nuff said.

Ahlungor is also an extremely trusted source ... Yes he has his favorite shops, but he wears his heart on his sleeve, and we all know that ... He has never led me astray and when providing advice has always gone the extra mile and had my interests at heart. I would venture to say that noone has provided more valuable information or made as significAnt a contribution to our online community as this man

wilisno
14-10-2012, 02:27 PM
If a shop emailed the system admin (wilisno) asking that a particular report be deleted, i am 100% positive this would happen immediately

[/QUOTE]
Please note bro guan liao, I don't care if you believe it or not, please do not claim that I'm the admin of this site, because I'm not. Being Admin is not a bad thing, but being accused openly of something that's not true is annoying !

rsalcedo
16-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Saw Coco last week, just to try the famous push oil massage,
am not too impressed, overrated in my opinion
before the session i asked her who gives stronger massage, Ana or her, she said she's stronger
i said, ok i'll try
didn't get what i was expecting, but that's 7:30pm so maybe she's tired
after the session i voiced out my observation, she then recommended kiki, i said no more budget, next time.

Potluck2.0
16-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Saw Coco last week, just to try the famous push oil massage,
am not too impressed, overrated in my opinion
before the session i asked her who gives stronger massage, Ana or her, she said she's stronger
i said, ok i'll try
didn't get what i was expecting, but that's 7:30pm so maybe she's tired
after the session i voiced out my observation, she then recommended kiki, i said no more budget, next time.

I tried kiki today for half an hour, massage was so-so, handjob technique not good enough at the end. She's got huge tits and good attitude though but it's not enough for me, not my cup of tea. She's way too hairy down below which was a bit of a turn off. I like hair but only when it's nicely trimmed. Seen 2 size 12+ girls, in the last 2 days, now I'm on the lookout for a smaller 50-55kg girl.

I also overpaid without realising, 30 for 30 minute massage + 50 for nude HJ. Will avoid her next time. She's lucky i first went to everton rd shop first to check out if a milf Lina was there but they only had 3 disinterested young girls and then feeling horny decided to walk to burwood.

OldPing
16-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Hmmm. I agree with u, bro rsaceldo, she must be tired. I went to see her yesterday, around that time too. Both her and Anna give strong massage. Did u ask her during the session? She told me that she has to skip lunch some days, because the bookings are usually busy at lunch time and from 05:30pm. But the care she does her massage really makes me come back. (Well, beside her 36C, and nice ass) :)

guān liáo
16-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Why overcharged? I thought it was 30 topless, 50 completely nude?

Still havent been to this joint yet, anyone know if tiffany is still working?

I tried kiki today for half an hour, massage was so-so, handjob technique not good enough at the end. She's got huge tits and good attitude though but it's not enough for me, not my cup of tea. She's way too hairy down below which was a bit of a turn off. I like hair but only when it's nicely trimmed. Seen 2 size 12+ girls, in the last 2 days, now I'm on the lookout for a smaller 50-55kg girl.

I also overpaid without realising, 30 for 30 minute massage + 50 for nude HJ. Will avoid her next time. She's lucky i first went to everton rd shop first to check out if a milf Lina was there but they only had 3 disinterested young girls and then feeling horny decided to walk to burwood.

OldPing
16-10-2012, 10:25 PM
I believe so. She is still so cute.

guān liáo
16-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Sex bomb ...

slarty
16-10-2012, 10:46 PM

I think its supposed to be $50 for 30 min massage including topless. Beyond that its between you and the girl.

One customer reported being charged $50 for half hour massage and HJ + an extra $50 for nude ($100 in total). That's definitely above the going rate around town. The jury is still out as to whether the standard shop prices are what you get when you actually go there.

OldPing
17-10-2012, 09:20 AM
The rate is $50/30 min and $80/hr for nude hj. Given that some girls trying to rip customers off, it is best to mention up front before paying, especially u r new there. 501 newtown Coco did that to me once. The Liverpool sister shop also did that to me, but the ml compensated that with an excellent massage and service. Hope this help.

guān liáo
17-10-2012, 10:29 AM
I feel like i need an abacus to work out the price in this shop! Ah whatever, i guess i pay $110 p/h in SL, so anything the same or less than that for nhj is OK for me (120 in SF but this includes b2b

icegel
17-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Any bro know ... Who is on today thanks ...

guān liáo
17-10-2012, 12:30 PM
I'd recommend you call the shop and ask

Isnt 55 a paid advertiser on this site? Im suprised they dont post the rosters in a dedicated thread like the other shops do

TyC
19-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Halo , guys......it's TIffany .

I will follow up the rooster from 55 ,
I'm here not disapear... Haha....
Just been somewhere to find good and young girls for everyone

NEW ROOSTER:------------------------

MON@ (mena),(Vivi),(Yumi)

TUE@ (mena),(Kiki),(Yumi)

WED@ (Cici ),(Tiffany),(coco)

THURS@(Vivi ),(Lina ),(Kiki )

FRI@ (Cici ),(Lina ),(Mena)

SAT@(Kiki ),(Yumi ),(Tiffany )

SUN@ (Mena),(Vivi ),(Kiki )

Mena and Vivi are my good friends... Pls look after them^.<'

Have a good night la everyone....

Tiffany

Mozilla
19-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Who's the most recommended star here?

slarty
19-10-2012, 11:59 PM
I wonder if this is the same Mena that was working here a couple of months ago??

crum
20-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Who's the star for a Saturday?

TyC
20-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Mr MOZ....@I think u should try ,.......MEna.,..... Me.... Na...haha....
Pls make a booking with her..

Slarty@I don't think she is the old MENA .:)

Crum@hmmm..... Kiki is very playful with her big big ball and Yumi has good massage ... Which one u prefer ?:)

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Who's the most recommended star here?

Tiffany!!

Who else?

Lighting
20-10-2012, 01:24 AM
WOW, so tiffany not only a mamasan, work 2 days as well. Heard the "ledendary always hard to catch " from AHLOUGOR,LOL.
Can i book in advance here???!!! Really wanna have a chance to meet Tiffany!

TyC
20-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Ahlougor Gor ....@....Gor Gor ..... I'm already keep MENA for you, u will love her with her massage and face. She is coco'new sister. Believe me and ur love'COCO... Lol:p

Lighting@..... I am super mamasan...!always look around good and young girls for everyone^.<'

wilisno
20-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Ahlougor Gor ....@....Gor Gor ..... I'm already keep MENA for you, u will love her with her massage and face. She is coco'new sister. Believe me and ur love'COCO... Lol:p

Lighting@..... I am super mamasan...!always look around good and young girls for everyone^.<'
Ahh ! I like that sound ... Gor Gor ... hahaha ! Naughty girl ! ;) ;) ;)

TyC
20-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Wilisno@... U also my one of GOR GoR.... U should know that.....@.@....hehe....

Sun -------MENA,VIVI,Kiki ... All young ladies in the shop... For sure everyone won't be disappoint with my two friends....
Pls ring up and make a booking with them .

(please look after them... They are very very innocent.. ^.^
Another new girls also coming in next week.....)

Devil. T :p

wilisno
20-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Haha ! Knees weakening words from the little Devil ! :miao::miao::miao:

Travelmate
21-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Wilisno@... U also my one of GOR GoR.... U should know that.....@.@....hehe....

Sun -------MENA,VIVI,Kiki ... All young ladies in the shop... For sure everyone won't be disappoint with my two friends....
Pls ring up and make a booking with them .

(please look after them... They are very very innocent.. ^.^
Another new girls also coming in next week.....)

Devil. T :p

Hi Devil T,

I was very happy on Friday.
Yeah! The 2 friends ... very very good

online12793
25-10-2012, 08:04 PM
I have been to a shop for massage a few months back and it was the girl first day,
i pay her $50 bucks for an hr then extend for another
in the end i pay her $250 for a FS with full GFE and i come twice.

All up i spend $350 and it was money well spend.

lonely heart
25-10-2012, 08:29 PM
I have been to a shop for massage a few months back and it was the girl first day,

I would rather go for four half hour round in 303 or 90a artamon and fuck 4 different girls.

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2012, 10:47 PM
I would rather go for four half hour round in 303 or 90a artamon and fuck 4 different girls.

Its a free country, everybody can decide for himself where and how to spend his hard earn punting dollars, as long as he is happy in the end.

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2012, 10:49 PM

Excellent, brother online,

I am sure that was one of your proudest moments, any subsequent visits to the same girl??

online12793
27-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Now i'm seeing the girl outside of the place,
price outside that i give her
$250 for 6 hrs.
$500 for 12 hrs.

I see her at least once a week for 12 hrs,
now she no longer works in the industry anymore except seeing me
and doing a bit of a part time job in Westfield in the city.

crazy4thai
28-10-2012, 05:57 AM
$250 for half a day is actually not a bad price.

But 12 hours......you two play the "hired wife" game in china??? LOL

lonely heart
28-10-2012, 05:19 PM
So is Coco gone from this place for good now?? If so that is a shame she is a very good owner and provide very accurate information even before I handed over a single dollar.

Before I was told two level extra by COCO which is 30/50-70 seems now change to a three level pricing 30/50/100. Can someone confirm that??

Anh.phu91
28-10-2012, 08:09 PM
What coco is gone from 55?????

DeepImpact
28-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Now i'm seeing the girl outside of the place,
price outside that i give her
$250 for 6 hrs.
$500 for 12 hrs.

I see her at least once a week for 12 hrs,
now she no longer works in the industry anymore except seeing me
and doing a bit of a part time job in Westfield in the city.

How long do you think this can keep going. Is there much chance you might get bored of her before too long?

birch
29-10-2012, 12:41 PM
What's the story with this shop today - after a long absence I've been calling to make a booking since about 10:30 and the phone never gets answered?! I'm beginning to get suspicious of the earlier suggestion of a Coco / Tiff double has been all too seriously!

Anyone else here had any problems today??

slowmotion
29-10-2012, 01:12 PM
From the conversation that I had with Tiff in a Tiff/Coco double is that the shop is moving to a new location? perhaps it is just in the plan...

online12793
29-10-2012, 02:24 PM
How long do you think this can keep going. Is there much chance you might get bored of her before too long?

Only time will time.
On the weekend she is asking me to go and do the blood test and check up with her,
once the results come out and i'm fine she said that i can stop using the condom.

crazy4thai
29-10-2012, 03:01 PM
From the conversation that I had with Tiff in a Tiff/Coco double is that the shop is moving to a new location? perhaps it is just in the plan...

I have heard they are moving to Newtown.

These girls really make me laugh as they move into 501 territory without knowing why it is so success and hoping to get a share of the pie. Look how fuck up 447 and 421 is now without Wan and don't even mention 329 and 176 all can't make money with 501 is still live and kicking.

I was telling my source the other night they better match 501 price. Otherwise I don't see them last very long. But knowing this bunch of girls, sure they will not be willing to change their over priced menu. All I can say is good luck......

AHLUNGOR
29-10-2012, 03:10 PM
I have heard they are moving to Newtown.

These girls really make me laugh as they move into 501 territory without knowing why it is so success and hoping to get a share of the pie. Look how fuck up 447 and 421 is now without Wan and don't even mention 329 and 176 all can't make money with 501 is still live and kicking.

Definitely Not moving to Newtown !!

Coco will be taking over an existing shop in Stanmore:

252B PARRAMATTA ROAD
STANMORE NSW 2048

More informations will be announced this afternoon, watch this space !!.

Cheers

lonely heart
29-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Oh well that is less than 10 minutes driver from 501. Dont know why she would choose that shop. If i was CoCo I would rather takeover 329 (which I know is up for sale).

First time I went to 252B was amazing as it was during the first week it opens. Since then I can't even pick one when all girls is free and never has a second session. Instead went across the road and see the amazing CoCo and Sammy at 429 Parramatta and pamper by their lovely girls for $60 /30 minutes. Spend so much great time there and it is nice to see competition in the area so we have more choice. However CoCo will need more control on their girls in terms of pricing and quality.

Lets see how this goes......

8inches
29-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Some clowns pay these girls what they want for extras so they think they can keep overpricing. Snow Lotus and 55 george street is a good example of this. Guys please keep these girls real by not paying FS prices for 10 minutes of wanky massagey your cocky.

AHLUNGOR
29-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Some clowns pay these girls what they want for extras so they think they can keep overpricing. Snow Lotus and 55 george street is a good example of this. Guys please keep these girls real by not paying FS prices for 10 minutes of wanky massagey your cocky.

From as far as I know, 501/532 are the only Chinese Massage shops in Sydney where you can get free HJ, so a nude HJ will only cost you $30.00 extra. Even in David's Liverpool shop, HJ is NOT free and nude HJ will cost $50.00 - same for every other shops.

So please don't make it sounds like Snow Lotus and 55 George Street are the "ONLY" Chinese RnT shops which it will cost you $50 more for a nude HJ.

Try to tell the MLs at 447, 421, 329B King Street, Newtown, 711 George St City, Silver Fox, 382 Pitt Street, 822 George Street City, 288 Wattle Street, Shops in the Bondi Junction mall, in Gardeners Road Mascot, in Green Square, in Chatswood, in Seven Hills (all four of them)......etc. etc.

I think people generally know how much each shop will charge and what extras will cost, people can go to 501/532 for all they like and those shops deserved to be busy and successful. But all these other shops have their places and value for existence in the market place.

On any given day, their must be like a thousand brothers who visit RnT shops across Sydney, how many cocks can David's two shops in Newtown serve in one day ? 50 jobs a day in 501 and 40 jobs in day in 532 ?? what are the other 900 brothers gonna do. You think people from Chatswood or out west will go to Newtown ? (and vice versa of course!!). As I have said before, these local shops primarily serve the local and surrounding community and for the savings in travelling time and cost, people won't mind paying $20 more for the HJ.

And for me and I'm sure the same for hundreds of brothers who work in the city, it will cost me more time and money to go to Newtown vs going to one of the shops in the city. simple as that!!

And if you think we are clowns because we pay more, may be we are, what can you do about time and location?? bloody nothing mate !! Try tell that to a brother who works 5 min away from Silver Fox and can squeeze in a 30 min session during lunch break anyday of the week. You think he will want to save $20 for the session and make his way out to Newtown ??

Just my $20 worth of opinion !!

Cheers

lonely heart
29-10-2012, 05:45 PM
As much as I hate the over price of Chinese massage these days. You can’t help thinking from the other side of the table, ie the girls; they can make $25 to $30 an hour in legit massage. So why would they want to do other stuff and not get paid. So come the $20 HJ which at first seem ok, but then the girl want more for nude so that become 50 and then FS become 100.

I think the current $50 nude HJ and $100 FS to me is overpriced due to the price reduction of FS joins. This price hike is unfortunate to us value punters but what make it worse is it is currently fuel by mid-range punter down grading. So we have a punch of people who use to dash 200 to 300 a punt spoiling these massage girls. I personally don’t mind paying $80 tip max but has to be very top quality girl and a very good fuck.

If you ask me i thimkl 501 is the last strong hold of the old massage price. If it goes down one day, well not bloody likely but may be David and Miko decided to call it as day, then Chinese massage shop’s golden age in Sydney will be officially finished.

Back to Coco’s new shop. If she can control the price at 20/40/70 which I think is still pricy but border line reasonable and has good quality girls like CICI. Then it might just work.

I am not putting her down her just I understand the area very well and I can tell you there isn't much high flyers in this area.

Does the new shop have shower, if so may be she can try to do a similar pricing and services like 429 to get some customer first. Having said that I dont know many chinese girls know how to do B2B not to mention do it for $60 30 minuets.

wilisno
29-10-2012, 06:06 PM
As much as I hate the over price of Chinese massage these days. You can’t help thinking from the other side of the table, ie the girls; they can make $25 to $30 an hour in legit massage. So why would they want to do other stuff and not get paid. So come the $20 HJ which at first seem ok, but then the girl want more for nude so that become 50 and then FS become 100.

I think the current $50 nude HJ and $100 FS to me is overpriced due to the price reduction of FS joins. This price hike is unfortunate to us value punters but what make it worse is it is currently fuel by mid-range punter down grading. So we have a punch of people who use to dash 200 to 300 a punt spoiling these massage girls. I personally don’t mind paying $80 tip max but has to be very top quality girl and a very good fuck.

If you ask me i thimkl 501 is the last strong hold of the old massage price. If it goes down one day, well not bloody likely but may be David and Miko decided to call it as day, then Chinese massage shop’s golden age in Sydney will be officially finished.

Back to Coco’s new shop. If she can control the price at 20/40/70 which I think is still pricy but border line reasonable and has good quality girls like CICI. Then it might just work.

I am not putting her down her just I understand the area very well and I can tell you there isn't much high flyers in this area.

Does the new shop have shower, if so may be she can try to do a similar pricing and services like 429 to get some customer first. Having said that I dont know many chinese girls know how to do B2B not to mention do it for $60 30 minuets.
The pricing of any business is basically market driven, if there's no business because of that, I'm sure shop owners will adjust to the market, if they still can get enough business, I can't see why they want to earn less.

8inches
29-10-2012, 06:08 PM
$20 hj is fine i have and will keep paying that when needed
$100 fs is a disgrace
Some guy paid $100 for 30 minutes and the ml was chubby with hairy arm pits!
Wtf!!!

wilisno
29-10-2012, 06:15 PM
$20 hj is fine i have and will keep paying that when needed
$100 fs is a disgrace
Wtf!!!
Don't pay for that service, that's all you have to do, if enough people opt for the no deal, then they'll react, but I doubt it ! ;)

AHLUNGOR
29-10-2012, 06:30 PM
I have been to the new shop, its actually quite nice, there are five rooms plus two separate showers and three toilet, the shop has very high ceiling, so you will have a spacious feel, all rooms are fully enclosed, and one room has a double bed in it - not implying anything here mind you.

Coco hasnt told me the price yet, i assume it will be similar to Burwood, she should have better control in this shop as she doesnt have those other partners she has in Burwood!

At the moment, the front door on Parramatta road is closed, all entry via the rear lane, plenty of off street parkings

Roster and prices will be posted tomorrow.

I believe they are taking bookings for tomorrow if you call 55 now.

Cheers

O yea
29-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Definitely Not moving to Newtown !!

Coco will be taking over an existing shop in Stanmore:

252B PARRAMATTA ROAD
STANMORE NSW 2048

More informations will be announced this afternoon, watch this space !!.

Cheers

I heard this news for ages but when is it going to be happen?

online12793
29-10-2012, 08:15 PM
I have been to the new shop, its actually quite nice, there are five rooms plus two separate showers and three toilet, the shop has very high ceiling, so you will have a spacious feel, all rooms are fully enclosed, and one room has a double bed in it - not implying anything here mind you.

Coco hasnt told me the price yet, i assume it will be similar to Burwood, she should have better control in this shop as she doesnt have those other partners she has in Burwood!

At the moment, the front door on Parramatta road is closed, all entry via the rear lane, plenty of off street parkings

Roster and prices will be posted tomorrow.

I believe they are taking bookings for tomorrow if you call 55 now.

Cheers

Is it on tomorrow so that i can pay them a visit.

TyC
29-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Tomorrow is our first day^.^......
welcome .....come to our new massage shop
((((((((252B paramatta road,stanmore)))))))))
O yea, please come to visit our new girls....I met you just once....

wilisno
29-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Is it on tomorrow so that i can pay them a visit.

TYC is online right now, maybe she can answer you ! :miao:

Haha, I'm just a fraction too late, Tiff's a step ahead ! :miao:

slarty
29-10-2012, 11:07 PM
"$20 hj is fine i have and will keep paying that when needed
$100 fs is a disgrace
Wtf!!!

The much publicised big 3 or 4 chinese massage shops probably do ok with the number of customers through the door each day, but I can tell you the average Boss lady + 1 or 2 girls shop in the suburbs is really struggling at the moment. I'm sticking more to regulars these days, as it seems every time I go to a new shop the girl tries to charge above the going rate.

I think if they're not busy the girls try to get more out of each customer especially if they don't know you.

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 01:35 AM
"$20 hj is fine i have and will keep paying that when needed
$100 fs is a disgrace
Wtf!!!

The much publicised big 3 or 4 chinese massage shops probably do ok with the number of customers through the door each day, but I can tell you the average Boss lady + 1 or 2 girls shop in the suburbs is really struggling at the moment. I'm sticking more to regulars these days, as it seems every time I go to a new shop the girl tries to charge above the going rate.

I think if they're not busy the girls try to get more out of each customer especially if they don't know you.

Hi brother Slarty,

So who are these big 3 or 4 Chinese massage shops in Sydney??

According to you, most smaller shops in suburbs are struglling, so apart from the MLs trying to milk as much tips as they could ftom every single customers, would that not also work on punters favour? The ML not busy will do extra good job to the limited and valuable customers? Give a bit of little free extras here and there to trg to keep the limited customers?

I would!

Cheers

crazy4thai
30-10-2012, 06:58 AM
AHLUNGOR is must be the closest thing to a massage girl in the punterl lot....LOL

You and you buddy tiffany and Coco have no idea what this areas customers is like. 252B I am not familar with so i wont comment on it previous owner. Let me give u an insight in 429 which will be you competition or should I say benchmark, Sammi and CoCo who owns 429 tell me customer bargain all the time their shop. That is for a 30mins massage that only cost $60. They some time say no but if during quiet times, they will do it but just ask the girl to do it in a shorther time. This is Leichhardt and Stanmore to you my friend. Yes you can ask Tiffany to bring in her big money spender to the shop but how many of those customer you can count on for your day to day business.

jackiechen
30-10-2012, 09:10 AM
what about mia?

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 09:15 AM
AHLUNGOR is must be the closest thing to a massage girl in the punterl lot....LOL

You and you buddy tiffany and Coco have no idea what this areas customers is like. 252B I am not familar with so i wont comment on it previous owner. Let me give u an insight in 429 which will be you competition or should I say benchmark, Sammi and CoCo who owns 429 tell me customer bargain all the time their shop. That is for a 30mins massage that only cost $60. They some time say no but if during quiet times, they will do it but just ask the girl to do it in a shorther time. This is Leichhardt and Stanmore to you my friend. Yes you can ask Tiffany to bring in her big money spender to the shop but how many of those customer you can count on for your day to day business.

Thanks for the advices, a few very good points there!

First of all, this Stanmore shop doesnt have a great location and if you are not driving, its very hard to get there. The MLs may take the train to work and walk 15/20 min from the station, i wont! So to start with, its Not as convenient as city shops or Burwood.

Thats probably the reasons they had not been very successful and changed hands a few times in the past few years. And the vicious circle is that a slow shop cant keep good girls and no good girls no business !!

Believe me, i can see that myself and my recommendation to Coco was Not a go but the lady wants to give it a try, what can I say, just try to help and be a good messenger!!

One thing Coco and Tiffany have in their favour is that they are both very very good and do have a lot followers and = ready made customers, whether they can bring in new clients or can rely on the regulars to survive, only time will tell, i will find out what pricing they will set this morning and that better be reasonable, some opening specials perhaps??

BTW, there will always be some customers who bargain, it comes with the business,

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 09:22 AM
BTW, i dont know the ares very well apart from being along Parramatta road but some brother said its only 10 min from Newtown, so perhaps some of you 501/532 regulars can come over have a try and pay $20 more for the HJ!! Its a nicer shop with 2 showers!! Anyone??

And for those customers who go to 447, 421, 329b and all those Thai and other Chinese RnT along King Street, this could be a good alternative and you probably will even pay a bit less.......lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 09:51 AM
what about mia?

Who is Mia??

You meant Mena?

lonely heart
30-10-2012, 09:59 AM
BTW, i dont know the ares very well apart from being along Parramatta road but some brother said its only 10 min from Newtown, so perhaps some of you 501/532 regulars can come over have a try and pay $20 more for the HJ!! Its a nicer shop with 2 showers!! Anyone??

And for those customers who go to 447, 421, 329b and all those Thai and other Chinese RnT along King Street, this could be a good alternative and you probably will even pay a bit less.......lol

Cheers

Why should the punter pay more when there is plenty of good choice in the area already. 421 447 and 329B fail to understand this and that is why they fail if u and your friends fail to understand this they it will fail too. Tell the girls this is the price of the area take it or leave it.

Btw I don't think u can get any cheaper then 429. That $60 half hour is all nude B2B us HJ. U have girls that can do that, I will be there in 9.9 second.

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Why should the punter pay more when there is plenty of good choice in the area already. 421 447 and 329B fail to understand this and that is why they fail if u and your friends fail to understand this they it will fail too. Tell the girls this is the price of the area take it or leave it.

This seems to be a never ending argument, and I don't think you can win it, neither can I !!

Sure, they can take it or leave it !! and at this point, I like to actually make a quote from myself from an earlier post yesterday:

From as far as I know, 501/532 are the only Chinese Massage shops in Sydney where you can get free HJ, so a nude HJ will only cost you $30.00 extra. Even in David's Liverpool shop, HJ is NOT free and nude HJ will cost $50.00 - same for every other shops.

So please don't make it sounds like Snow Lotus and 55 George Street are the "ONLY" Chinese RnT shops which it will cost you $50 more for a nude HJ.

Try to tell the MLs at 447, 421, 329B King Street, Newtown, 711 George St City, Silver Fox, 382 Pitt Street, 822 George Street City, 288 Wattle Street, Shops in the Bondi Junction mall, in Gardeners Road Mascot, in Green Square, in Chatswood, in Seven Hills .....etc. etc.

I think people generally know how much each shop will charge and what extras will cost, people can go to 501/532 for all they like and those shops deserved to be busy and successful. But all these other shops have their places and value for existence in the market place.

On any given day, their must be like a thousand brothers who visit RnT shops across Sydney, how many cocks can those two shops in Newtown serve in one day ? 50 jobs a day in 501 and 40 jobs in day in 532 ?? what are the other 900 brothers gonna do. You think people from Chatswood or out west will go to Newtown ? (and vice versa of course!!). As I have said before, these local shops primarily serve the local and surrounding community and for the savings in travelling time and cost, people won't mind paying $20 more for the HJ.

421 447 and 329B fail to understand this and that is why they fail if u and your friends fail to understand this they it will fail too.So all the Chinese RnT shops in Sydney should fail including David's own Liverpool shop because they fail to understand and they will fail ??

So, very soon, there will only be TWO RnT shops left standing in Sydney because everyone else "Fail to understand"............Now, I understand your point !! I hope those girls from the shops that set the standard can handle and massage a thousand cocks a day ..............haha

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 01:01 PM
To all members and guests,

Just want to let everyone know that, since my friend Coco has now moved on and started her own shop @ 252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore, I will no longer have any further association with this shop in Burwood, I wish them luck and good business.

Cheers

xdragon
30-10-2012, 01:32 PM
To all members and guests,

Just want to let everyone know that, since my friend Coco has now moved on and started her own shop @ 252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore, I will no longer have any further association with this shop in Burwood, I wish them luck and good business.

Cheers

Do you have a shop contact number yet?

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Do you have a shop contact number yet?

There is a new thread for the shop.

the phone number is 0451-058-678

Cheers

slarty
30-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi brother Slarty,

So who are these big 3 or 4 Chinese massage shops in Sydney??

According to you, most smaller shops in suburbs are struglling, so apart from the MLs trying to milk as much tips as they could ftom every single customers, would that not also work on punters favour? The ML not busy will do extra good job to the limited and valuable customers? Give a bit of little free extras here and there to trg to keep the limited customers?

I would!

Cheers

Hi bro Ahlungor, remember this post? It was only yesterday but there's been a lot of other interesting posts between. You'd think that less customers through the door would lead to better service but curiously I've found the opposite. My theory is if they dont know you they are trying to get more out of each customer thinking they need to make each one count. It's short sighted I know but a lot of the girls are not smart businesswomen!

Now the boss ladies are a different story, a lot of them understand the notion of keeping customers.

The big 3 or 4 shops I am referring to are ones like 501 Newtown, Silver Fox and Snow Lotus ie any shop than has 3 or more girls each shift and can sustain that number. Smaller shops cant do this because the girls quit quickly if they don't get enough jobs. In the smaller shops I am also seeing more and more Boss Lady + 1 girl rather than 2. Cheers.

beeguy
31-10-2012, 04:44 PM
I just called the shop to ask which ladies were working today, and the woman who answered the phone said "no ladies are working." I asked again to make sure she had understood me. "No ladies. Just Coco." She then recommended I try the new shop on Parramatta Rd instead and gave me contact phone numbers.

It seems odd to me that the shop would be open but no one other than Coco was working; especially since this thread has repeatedly mentioned Coco is no longer at 55.

I don't know who answered the phone, and I don't want to accuse the lady of dishonesty, or of trying to steal business away to another shop, but it seems strange and unlikely that no one would be working or that the owner would appreciate the receptionist actively encouraging customers to go elsewhere...

wilisno
31-10-2012, 04:50 PM
I just called the shop to ask which ladies were working today, and the woman who answered the phone said "no ladies are working." I asked again to make sure she had understood me. "No ladies. Just Coco." She then recommended I try the new shop on Parramatta Rd instead and gave me contact phone numbers.

It seems odd to me that the shop would be open but no one other than Coco was working; especially since this thread has repeatedly mentioned Coco is no longer at 55.

I don't know who answered the phone, and I don't want to accuse the lady of dishonesty, or of trying to steal business away to another shop, but it seems strange and unlikely that no one would be working or that the owner would appreciate the receptionist actively encouraging customers to go elsewhere...

Hahaha ! I wonder why you even bother to look for an answer !

it's now common knowledge that CoCo and Tiffany had open a new shop on Parramatta Road, already up and running, just go there, forget about Burwood !

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 05:11 PM

Hi Brother beeguy,

Coco was in charge of this shop in partnership with a few other parties, she has now started a new shop in 252B Parramatta road Stanmore with Tiffany. But I think Coco will still be in 55 until next week just in the morning to help out, she will go to Stanmore in the afternoon. So if you can make it to 55 in the next 7 days morning only, you can still catch Coco there, otherwise, Stanmore only.

Your got the number right? 0451-058-678

Cheers

On hehalf of Coco, we apologise for the inconvenience, but please see them in the new shops........ta

beeguy
31-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Thank you AHLUNGOR but I don't especially want to see Coco and I don't want to go to Stanmore.

I wanted to see who was available today at 55, and I don't understand why no one is working today when there are usually three or more girls available.

Is 55 closing down or something?

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Thank you AHLUNGOR but I don't especially want to see Coco and I don't want to go to Stanmore.

I wanted to see who was available today at 55, and I don't understand why no one is working today when there are usually three or more girls available.

Is 55 closing down or something?

Sorry i dont know if 55 is closing down, its also part owned by the brothel owner in 57 who is the land lord, all i know of the situation i told you in my previous post, so your guess is as good as mine.

And once Coco moves on, i dont really care about 55 anymore.

Sounds like the shop is convenient to you, may be you call again tomorrow say 11am and ask to speak with Coco to see if she can help

Cheers

GeneralYoozer
06-11-2012, 03:54 AM
Hi,
Been about a week since last post.
Just wondering if anyone has been to 55 since Coco left. I'd love to try Coco but it's not very easy for me to get to Stanmore without a car.

Is 55 still in business? It's very conveniently located for me and would be a shame to close.

spiderman
06-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Called 55 on saturday for a massage and they said do not knock on 55's door knock on 57.
I questioned the man that answered about that and he said 57 is the same place and not to worry.
Im not interested in being seen entering a known brothel as people know me in burwood so i didnt go.
Must be something weird going on there.

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Called 55 on saturday for a massage and they said do not knock on 55's door knock on 57.
I questioned the man that answered about that and he said 57 is the same place and not to worry.
Im not interested in being seen entering a known brothel as people know me in burwood so i didnt go.
Must be something weird going on there.

Hi Bro,

55 is closed since Coco moved to Stanmore. 57 is a FS shop and the owner is also the landlord of 55, so of course they wish to retain some business next door. it's up to you whether you wish to follow Coco and her girls to the new place, it's a much more cosy place and I just love the shower facilities!

Two separate shower rooms side by side and located among the 5 massage rooms, and away from the waiting area, so punter can just wrap a towel around you and walk a few metres to have a quick shower after the session, I did that on Saturday and love it.

This is a new luxury for Chinese RnT, you can't get that in Newtown (except 447 i guess) and SL and most other places, SF got the shower (just 1) but you have to walk pass reception and the front door so I never use it (but it's good for the girls especially after all those B2B sessions). But in Stanmore, I will use it everytime !!............hehe

Cheers

Potluck2.0
06-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Fuck burwood council man, they've been ruining fun for us since they went on a moral crusade and closed down Burwood 8 and Billy's shop. ALP is rotten to the core and they have hypocrisy to close down punting shops where punters do not create any problems and girls can earn money. It's good to see the inner city councils like marrickville and newtown/stanmore are much more liberal with their moral standards.

spiderman
09-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Fuck burwood council man, they've been ruining fun for us since they went on a moral crusade and closed down Burwood 8 and Billy's shop. ALP is rotten to the core and they have hypocrisy to close down punting shops where punters do not create any problems and girls can earn money. It's good to see the inner city councils like marrickville and newtown/stanmore are much more liberal with their moral standards.

I saw a former Mayor of Burwood coming out of a RnT shop next to the Burwood Rd CBA upstairs in a now closed shop.
I wont name names except to say he had a broad smile on his face as he was leaving.
So cant blame him for the closures.

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 04:44 PM
I saw a former Mayor of Burwood coming out of a RnT shop next to the Burwood Rd CBA upstairs in a now closed shop.
I wont name names except to say he had a broad smile on his face as he was leaving.
So cant blame him for the closures.

Haha, that wouldn't happen to be mr Wong, would it??

He is a good man, gave very good services to the Chinese community over two decades, but he is a man nevertheless and man has needs!!

Cheers

Mclovin69
10-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Just want to confirm /.....
55 Burwood massage has moved to stanmore. But 57 FS is still at Burwood .

Is this statement correct ?

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Just want to confirm /.....
55 Burwood massage has moved to stanmore. But 57 FS is still at Burwood .

Is this statement correct ?

I think you are right brother .