PDA

View Full Version : Misha - Hot and Friendly

hardbanger
07-09-2012, 09:16 PM
I was around city on Monday few weeks ago when I rang Ginza and was told that all girls are busy. Finally decided to give GF a go while they have special on Mondays and Tuesdays. Rang and was told Misha was available at 3. Great! She was on my to do list.

Arrived there 5 mins before and waited in the waiting room.

Misha then came in and took me to the last room next to the front door. She was wearing mini skirt and matching bra. So sexy, friendly and fresh. She said I was the first customer of the day. Yeah, I like it that way.

So, we undressed and had a shower. We had a chat in the shower about daily stuff, asked me how many times I've been there (I said the first time) etc etc. She was very friendly. Special attention at my little brother which getting really hard by then. She gave me a real good clean and mouthwash at the end.

Then off to the bed. She asked me to lay down and relax. She jumped in, kneeling at my leg and started to rub my thigh slowly up and started giving me bbbj. Firstly shallow and then deeper. A very nice bbbj and I had to stop her before I blew my load...

Then I told her to lay down and I started kissing her. She responded very passionately. We had dfk for a minute and then my fingers started rubbing her inner thigh then up to her pussy. I played with her pussy while I was sucking her C cup enhanced boobs. She was moaning and started getting wet. As things getting hotter, I tried to insert my finger however she rejected nicely. OK...

Then I kissed her tummy down to her nicely shaved pussy. I gave her a very good daty which she responded nicely.

Then time for dom. She tried to put a dom but didn't work. She said mine is too big :cool2: So she grabbed a bigger size. She gave me a bbbj first and fit the dom in with her mouth. Nice.... :love::love::love:

So we started with mish. She was so hot. I could feel her pussy gripping so tight. She moved so aggressively as I pounded her and finally blew my load.

TheTiger
07-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah ... nice start hardbanger ... maybe need to go to GF.

cisco
07-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah bro she`s hot ,...if you can try candy will be same hot as misha bro

or now chanel i heard she the best there now, last time i want to find chanel but fully booked bro

have a try and good luck

Thejapguy
08-09-2012, 12:07 AM
I would misha one of the best in the business.
Chanel is also up there and she is a little more passionate then Misha, misha is the the seductive type both very good
Have not tried candy yet anyone have AR?

cisco
08-09-2012, 12:24 AM
its on old forum,...i could not find it maybe others bro will know,...
misha and candy will same par on service bro but bbbj with misha is good but no eye contact
one of my friend try misha one day cause i was the one who recommend to my friend and my friend said he didn`t get any dfk or daty with her
maybe its all depend on girl mood bro

i think click with one girl is the most important thing

Midnight_Prowl
08-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Does anyone know wot is the damage here???