PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose 130 Christal-------New Thai MODEL GIRL beautiful like a movie star..

WANWAN
08-05-2013, 08:22 PM
I went to red rose 130 again today after 3 pm. Why I like to come here? That's because I've been treated very well last two times and there is the closest place from my home. So I can't control myself and been there again.

I was so suprise that they are changing girls so quick. Continurously got new girls coming in, now I saw two new girl again! One from two new korean student girls and one Thai beautiful girl. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TWO OF THEM ARE REALLY PRETTY AND SEXY, their name are Sunny(korean) and Christal(Thai). They both look like a MOVIE STAR.

Especailly the thai girl, tall ans sexy. I decided to try her. She is very good at speaking english. After communication, I knew she was arrived to australia when she is young. She is a pretty funny girl and making a lots of joks during we having that one hr happy time. I don't want to report and details of very procedure of having sex. But that girl is really good service and her characters make me so happy and enjoy. I love her.

Thank you red rose. Thanks for bring this lovely girl and make me happy.

Gucci2012
08-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Hey bro what is her services? DFK? BBBJ?

What the rates for 1 hour?

Sextus
09-05-2013, 12:44 AM
She is a pretty funny girl and making a lots of joks during we having that one hr happy time. I don't want to report and details of very procedure of having sex. But that girl is really good service and her characters make me so happy and enjoy. I love her.

Thank you red rose. Thanks for bring this lovely girl and make me happy.

Thank you Wanwan. Your reviews make me happy too. :D :D

WANWAN
09-05-2013, 10:45 PM
She just does the normal service. The rate is 180 per hr. sorry for reply you so late, bro. But that place quit nice and very clean.

I tried to call them today, but they told me that Crystal is not working today....what a pity...

Gucci2012
10-05-2013, 12:22 AM
She just does the normal service. The rate is 180 per hr. sorry for reply you so late, bro. But that place quit nice and very clean.

I tried to call them today, but they told me that Crystal is not working today....what a pity...

$180 per hour, normal service??? Ok bro thanks.

WANWAN
10-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Still got somewhere cheaper in city area?:question:

bigfatkilo
11-05-2013, 12:49 AM
$180 per hour is the norm/ u try find cheaper in Cbd area!!