PDA

View Full Version : ruby@bayswater

newbiedidi
08-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Went in Bayswater yesterday, was shown to five girls, ruby, shasha, Niki, and didn't get the name for the other two as they come in and out very quickly and without saying their name properly. Picked ruby in the end. She is Chinese, may be 26-27 in age, small body build, may be 160, or less, small AA boobs, so not for those boobs lover, she looks ok, not exceptionally pretty, but may be middle slight upper. Her gfe is superb and willing to accomodate.

Started the session with shower then cuddle, and she sitting on my laps and start cat bath all over me.this is exciting as she was moving and rubbing her v on my d also, almost feel like stick it in without condom. Then we lied down, more cat bath, and dart, and kissing. Her bj was good and she really sucked hard and well. Then start with my favourite cowgirl position, I think she was turned on as she moaned and getting so wet, and ask me not to stop as I banged her. Changed a few pos and finish with doggie.

One more thing to mention is she is good in massage, nice and hard, unlike the normal soft touch I got so far.

another good thing, happy hour offer still on.....

thegoodguys
08-09-2012, 02:09 PM
I try her last week as well, not bad.

aus169394
26-11-2012, 03:36 PM
I am new in this forum. It might be too late for Ruby now. Any other good Jap or K girls in this shop?

newbiedidi
07-12-2012, 11:49 PM
went in today, ruby still there... :P

Littlewonder
09-12-2012, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE][/small AA boobs, so not for those boobs lover, QUOTE]

You mean not for large boob lovers, I am a boob lover and some of the best boobs out there are the small ones they are usually so cute and responsive something that cant alwys be said for the big boobs. The other thing with small boob girls is that they focus on other things as well most big boob girls think that its all about their boobs.

newbiedidi
09-12-2012, 11:16 PM
oh yeah? thanks for correcting the terminology. if you got time, might as well go correct my grammar as well then.