PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall dior

goldengun
08-09-2012, 03:19 PM
since it seems now there is no MOC review for unknown reason, i may write a short one for the new brand dior.

saw dior this week, elegant and model look. beautiful skin that you can see it has been taken care of like most hk girl. long legs and reasonable good looking face. a bit disappointment is boobs is average b and not pink nipple i was expecting, i would rate 6.5/10 on that dept.

to cut is short, all normal services as usual. good soft bbbj feel so good and sexy. main course is normal, tight pussy and good gfe.

overall it definitely worth $300. but as $350 brand i would say that it really depends on whether she is your cup of tea or not.

IExperiment
09-09-2012, 01:50 AM
since it seems now there is no MOC review for unknown reason, i may write a short one for the new brand dior.

saw dior this week, elegant and model look. beautiful skin that you can see it has been taken care of like most hk girl. long legs and reasonable good looking face. a bit disappointment is boobs is average b and not pink nipple i was expecting, i would rate 6.5/10 on that dept.

to cut is short, all normal services as usual. good soft bbbj feel so good and sexy. main course is normal, tight pussy and good gfe.

overall it definitely worth $300. but as $350 brand i would say that it really depends on whether she is your cup of tea or not.

I saw this girl as well Wednesday night she is pretty and yep I agree with the Boobs. She have a nice ass though :) DFK,BBBJ but still hard to get it up not her fault, I am to spoilt for the moment she was a nice girl though. I was actually looking to see Lorax but it was late and she finish already.

manman888
09-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Hi Bros

I will write a report on Dior soon as well. But my overall experience is 7.5/10.