PDA

View Full Version : Watch out! Botany fun police about!

funkallnite
08-09-2012, 03:50 PM
We all know how the botany council fuc*wits aka fun police are always on the hunt in botany area. they closed down my old staple Tokyo cats in Maroubra, heavily fined 775, and appear to be watching 702 from recent posts onthat thread. As a result i have stopped posting any ARs for this area which is where i ply my trade. Also whenever I've asked the MLs or WLs if they'd like a mention on this site - they always beg me to keep quiet. So I do but I know that goes against the whole point of this site. personally I think we all need to accept the reality that botany council are a bunch of sexually repressed wankers who have so little in their lives theyre only way to get off is by stopping other consenting adults having some fun. In my view by sharing ARs for this area we are just doing the wank*ers' job for them! I say we need to change our methods or we'll have nowhere left to go in this area. Instead we should only post that we have had a great or bad experience and name the street but not shop and invite PMs if people want details. Obviously we should only PM bros who are clearly one of us. Your thoughts and suggestions are welcomed. To kick off I tried a ML in the area and rated it average - new girl been here only 5 weeks goes all the way though for a price.

aussiegaigin
08-09-2012, 05:51 PM
The Maroubra shops come under Randwick Council, but the same mindset probably applies.

These shops operate under the radar for years, the general public is probably unaware they even exist; but as soon as one applies to go legit, they become a source of potential moral decay for the local population.

funkallnite
08-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Fair enough Aussie - perhaps Randwick covers some of these but as you say same point applies. Not sure I agree though that trouble starts when shops apply to go legit - seems to me trouble comes after shops get talked about in areas where the council is active...

hotwheels1072
09-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Aint it the truth.....:(
Ive become friends with the mamasans in several shops who tell me that when they apply for consent to open massage shops.....the council make them pay a bond and then put them on a probationary period.
The council then monitor sites like this to see what goes on.....as has already been stated, the punters on sites like this do the job for them.....and at the end of the probation the council can close them up and keep the bond too.....and since the owners spend a lot on set up costs, fitout and the like......its them that suffer, not the girls, they just move to another shop...
They cant control what goes on within the confines of the rooms between ML's and customers......and when members post their exploits on the net........things just escalate from there.
Ive had quite a few encounters with ML's giving not only great massage but awesome service (FS) as well.....but have been loathe to do reports because of not wanting to bring trouble from authorities.....it shits me actually.
What the answer is I just dont know??

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 11:49 AM
It is everywhere, not just Randwick,
Burwood, City, Ryde-Eastwood, Newtown in some extent ....

aussiegaigin
09-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Aint it the truth.....:(
Ive become friends with the mamasans in several shops who tell me that when they apply for consent to open massage shops.....the council make them pay a bond and then put them on a probationary period.
The council then monitor sites like this to see what goes on.....as has already been stated, the punters on sites like this do the job for them.....and at the end of the probation the council can close them up and keep the bond too.....and since the owners spend a lot on set up costs, fitout and the like......its them that suffer, not the girls, they just move to another shop...
They cant control what goes on within the confines of the rooms between ML's and customers......and when members post their exploits on the net........things just escalate from there.
Ive had quite a few encounters with ML's giving not only great massage but awesome service (FS) as well.....but have been loathe to do reports because of not wanting to bring trouble from authorities.....it shits me actually.
What the answer is I just dont know??

The Councils complain that usually when they try to close a shop down, the "ownership" changes hands before it gets to the courts and the whole process has to start all over again. Costs the council lots of money for no result so they turn a blind eye unless there are lots of public complaints.

775A Anzac got a hefty fine recently but is still operating, so it seems the laws do not have very sharp teeth.

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 01:18 PM
The owners do not care, majority of them never use their name to register their business.
And the owner is never there or overseas ....... .

funkallnite
10-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Hotwheels - I share your pain dude. just don't understand why concil has to make such a big deal over a quiet massage and a tug to finish off - must be run by dikes and losers!

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2012, 09:47 AM
I think for all massage shops punters, its a lesson we should all learn from, especially when the state government is gonna to take over the control and licensing of all brothels and massage parlour very shortly.

For the sake of your favourite shops and the MLs you like, we should all keep a low profile in our reviews. I am probably the worst offender so i need to control my keyboard much better.

Part 2 details really must be only shared among trusted senior members only.

Sorry to all the newbies with single digit post count, you guys better start contributing otherwise your very specific PMs are not gonna be answered like before!

Just my two cents

Lets keep all the MS safe and running

Cheers

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I have got few PM in the weekend, asking particular ML , where are they working?

What extra did I get?

They are even with 0 or 1 post.

How can I response??

aussiegaigin
10-09-2012, 11:00 AM
I have got few PM in the weekend, asking particular ML , where are they working?

What extra did I get?

They are even with 0 or 1 post.

How can I response??
Best to ignore them.

Could well be the "fun police" looking for clues.

handbanana
10-09-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm sure it could be seen as entrapment if the fun police ask members on here for details of services given by some person on internet using an alias. I personally don't think the evidence would stand up in court.

handbanana
10-09-2012, 11:24 AM
I mean it's all just rumours isn't it? imagine some lawyer going to court and quoting handbanana as saying that a certain lady offers a happy ending to a massage? lol

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I'm sure it could be seen as entrapment if the fun police ask members on here for details of services given by some person on internet using an alias. I personally don't think the evidence would stand up in court.

I don't think the punters here will ever be in any trouble, it's just that if the council people do get hold of too much informations about certain shop and on any particular ML's and if they ever actually conducting a raid, the shop and the girls will be in deep water, especially some of the MLs may have visa status issues as well, it's best that none of us shall be responsible for the disclosure.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:fire:

hotwheels1072
10-09-2012, 12:55 PM
This is part of a PM I had with another member here......might help explain a few things....
The owners of existing and prospective shops have been informed of the requirements, and penalties, by councils when they start up.....so the shops know they are being watched.
But to what extent varies from council to council depending on who brings the isue up at council meetings.....
You only have to watch what happens at the local elections.....
If the do-gooder parties like familyfirst manage to get a seat within council then you can bet there will be much tougher scrutiny for massage/brothels/sex shops and the like....
Its one of the main platforms they campaign on.....these people probably dont know the first thing about how to run a business, let alone a council responsible for multi million dollar infrastructures.....
but because the good, honest, church-going folk get sucked into their crusade on moral highgrounds.....they end up getting a seat on council and thats where life gets tough for people like us.
This has already happened within Botany, Sutherland and Randwick councils an we have been seeing the results of these peoples agenda in these electorates for the last couple of years now.
I will be watching this weekends election results with interest......

handbanana
10-09-2012, 01:17 PM
true bro ahlungor. ok I will not post details about anything of a sexual nature when I next do a review.

aussiegaigin
10-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Reports here are not "evidence" as such, but they may encourage investigators to go out and get it.

Even without specific girls' names, they will indicate that improper services are being provided at the shop.

From the nature of this forum, even just mentioning that you got a "good massage" at XYZ shop might catch someone's attention.

aussiegaigin
10-09-2012, 01:52 PM
This has already happened within Botany, Sutherland and Randwick councils an we have been seeing the results of these peoples agenda in these electorates for the last couple of years now.
I will be watching this weekends election results with interest......

As a long time Randwick resident and a regular observer of this scene, I can't say there have been many shop closures here as a result of Council's agendas, other than breaches of zonings (operating in residential zone, not retail/commercial). A few shops have closed in this period, but probably due to lack of customers/income.

There has never been much activity in Botany, so it is hard to comment.

funkallnite
11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Appreciate all the input guys. Seems like we're all on same page. I agree with posts above that info on this site won't get punters in trouble but it helps council focus their attention and where they should 'mystery shop'. god only knows what will happen when it's all centralised and state controlled...