PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall MOC - Brand "Dior"

manman888
09-09-2012, 02:57 AM
Hi Bros

Another AR for me, but this time is not any WLs from 5* but MOC. The WL is the new brand girl "Dior" from Hong kong.

Rating

Face: 8/10

When I see her, she doesn't look like the typical Hong Kong girl that I normally meet, but she really looks like the taiwanese singer Elva Hsiao. Eyes and nose are great with medium long hair.

Body: 8/10

Quite tall with 168cm, high heels should be around 172cm. It's between A-B Cup size. White skin and body very proportionate with medium long hair. She has a nice ass, not trim down under, and nice legs.

Communication/GFE: 8/10

Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Skills (a): BBBJ 7.5/10

For me, I think she provides me a very standard BBBJ, but very enthusiatic with good eye contact. I have to say she is not very expert in this area, probably with limited experience in the past when in comparison with 5* girls such as Korean Tara. She performed the BBBJ and work with her hand action as well. But I am sure time will improve.

Skills (b): Sex action 7.5/10

Again, standard few sex positions here. Good to have her in doggie style as I love to enjoy that view with her particular body size. Didn't work for me in missionary style, I felt like she was a bit tense and mechanic. But it depends on what position you hold her, then you can enjoy as well.

My Overall score: 7.8/10

Comment:

I have to say I am the type of person need to choose seeing pretty girl, good looking face, then have the appetite of sex with the girl. She is not bad in terms of look. If you are the type of person that loves good looking lady with very proportionate body shape and height, but doesn't matter with sex skills, then you can try Hong Kong Dior, but I am sure her skills will improve in times.

Hope you enjoy my short review! :miao:

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 11:47 AM
It seems like Dior is good, but not sensational yet.
Brother manman888 has gave some excellent rating to some girls in the past, but not this time......