PDA

View Full Version : General talk Get a WL to quit

C
10-09-2012, 12:33 AM
I have been seeing a regular WL and we talk a lot. She isn't young but is quite popular. One day i asked her what will it take for her to quit this industry and she said at her age it's not love but money. She said whoever can give her something to hold onto, she will get out of the industry for him.
My question is, is this possible? I mean all popular WL makes $1k+ a night and $5k+ a week, that's $250k+ a year. Can anyone actually afford to give that much money to a WL? Even if someone have that capability, wouldn't they sponsor someone younger instead of an older (still attractive) WL?

cisco
10-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Its all depend on the richman whether he want to find and old or young girl but i think the richman will find the young one

Once the WL get enough money then she will be quit her job and start a new life back to her country

or if the WL still want to live in sydney then still when the WL get enough money then she will be quit and find someone to be married with

i have ever heard from a WL that one day if she save enough money then she will do plastic surgery so no one will regconise her

and she said at that time she can live normally and no one know that she was a WL before

After she said that words to me , i was shocked and i just said '' Wow ,...ok '' . No more any comment from me at that time

splash
10-09-2012, 12:56 AM
^ What Cisco said

Its very hard for a lady to go from earning so much a week to going back to 20 dollars and hour... and they are not PR or citizens, so keep in mind the limited hours also

cisco
10-09-2012, 01:09 AM
^ What Cisco said

Its very hard for a lady to go from earning so much a week to going back to 20 dollars and hour... and they are not PR or citizens, so keep in mind the limited hours also

thats right bro

cisco
10-09-2012, 01:20 AM
A WL ever said to me that she doesn`t like to his job , to do a job that she doesn`t want to

but she needs money and many family problem, etc

At that time she said , she can earn $7000 a week and she keep looking for richman that want to merried her

Once i heard $7000 a week ,..and lets say $ 24.000 a month ....its a WOW number in a month

More and More NO comment from me , i just quiet ....

This job she can earn $ 7000 a week...

What kind of suggestion i want to give it to her ? back to normal life that can give you salary

$700 perweek ? they don`t want it for sure

Thats why most of them said to me that she is looking for a rich man to married with so she can

leave this job and start a new life

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 01:32 AM
A WL ever said to me that she doesn`t like to his job , to do a job that she doesn`t want to

but she needs money and many family problem, etc

At that time she said , she can earn $7000 a week and she keep looking for richman that want to merried her

Once i heard $7000 a week ,..More and More NO comment from me , i just quiet ....

This job she can earn $ 7000 a week...

What kind of suggestion i want to give it to her ? back to normal life that can give you salary

$700 perweek ? they don`t want it for sure

Thats why most of them said to me that she is looking for a rich man to married with so she can

leave this job and start a new life

Please do not think about this shit too much....
you will just get mad.

For a normal person working 9am to 5pm and only on taxable income.
Most will be on a different league than WL. ...

cisco
10-09-2012, 01:36 AM
yeah bro travelmate ,..i agreed with you

sapril
10-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Agreed bro travelmate. A wl doesnt trust love of from a man but trust cold hard cash.

splash
10-09-2012, 01:56 AM
Agreed bro travelmate. A wl doesnt trust love of from a man but trust cold hard cash.

Don't generalize, because WL or not, there are people who are gold digging and there are those who are genuinely looking for love.

cisco
10-09-2012, 01:57 AM
You are so so rigth bro,.. Cold cold heart ... No more love ,... I like those word

cisco
10-09-2012, 02:03 AM
One day a WL ask me , are you rich? I said , no i am not yet...and she said again, when you are rich ? And i said , maybe soon... At that time i just think if i am rich you will be mine for sure.. Its all about money and money

sapril
10-09-2012, 02:04 AM
Sorry bros i don't mean they are cold and not looking for love. I mean most men can't love a wl if they know she is a wl. I know i can't and this is not good of me. A smart wl knows this so it is harder to get a wl to trust a man to love them.

sapril
10-09-2012, 02:07 AM
Sorry I generalized again bros please dont think too much about this just enjoy the time you have wth your favourites!!!!

sapril
10-09-2012, 02:11 AM
Bro cisco, you are very lucky to know you will be rich soon!!! :D good for you!!

belial
10-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Maybe you don't need to have a lot of money to make a WL quit? Maybe you just need to be the most disgusting worst john ever?

Jj999
10-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Buddy.
Life is not all money you know.

To love or not to love, it's individual choice.
And just because the WL agreed to have sex with you, that doesn't mean that lady love you.
They do it for money.
That's not cold heart, that's their job. And they chose to do that because of any reason. They might have boyfriend/partner/husband somewhere.

Any girl you ask, which one you prefer, rich man or average man. All other things held equal.
Of course the aswer would be a rich man. That's a very simple question.

Money is always included in the equation of love anyone saying otherwise is a dreamer or hypocrite. It's not cold heart.
It's reality.

And of course, if you have more money, you would have advantage over average man.
However, having more money, doesn't mean a sure fire to get real "love".
And that's true for any girl. Not only WL.

cisco
10-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Bro cisco, you are very lucky to know you will be rich soon!!! :D good for you!!

.............:shout::shout::shout:

i still dont know yet bro,...i am just always Positive thinking bro

hopefully soon if a win the lottere

wilisno
10-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Don't generalize, because WL or not, there are people who are gold digging and there are those who are genuinely looking for love.

Gold digging people are not limited to WL's only !

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 03:37 AM
And sometimes "THE POWER OF LOVE" can be more powerful than $$$.

Did you believe a lady will ask you to marry her, she had enough $$$ for the rest of BOTH of the rest of your life???

I am not kidding!!!

Jj999
10-09-2012, 04:00 AM
And sometimes "THE POWER OF LOVE" can be more powerful than $$$.

Did you believe a lady will ask you to marry her, she had enough $$$ for the rest of BOTH of the rest of your life???

I am not kidding!!!

Yes. This is true.

Money is not everything, but it is always an essential part.
For anyone.

My point with my previous post is. Often, people think WL is a different kind of human. And they only care about money.
And every single WL only care about money.
This is very wrong.

It's not only WL that care about money.
Normal girls also sometimes do gold digging.

And sometime, as bro Travelmate said, money is not important. That's for any girl. WL or other job.

Max Impact
10-09-2012, 04:04 AM
I have been seeing a regular WL and we talk a lot. She isn't young but is quite popular. One day i asked her what will it take for her to quit this industry and she said at her age it's not love but money. She said whoever can give her something to hold onto, she will get out of the industry for him.
My question is, is this possible? I mean all popular WL makes $1k+ a night and $5k+ a week, that's $250k+ a year. Can anyone actually afford to give that much money to a WL? Even if someone have that capability, wouldn't they sponsor someone younger instead of an older (still attractive) WL?

C, this is a hard road that you follow full of hard times. If you have the money to sponser her is that the way you want to spend that much money?

Littlewonder
10-09-2012, 05:52 AM
He guys Women are interested in one thing money? The only difference between them is how much. some will settle for less than others. A Wl has developed expensive tastes and so will require more than an Asian lady who is working on a farm somewhere in Asia and just wants to get out of there. It's cheaper and much less hassle to see a working lady and pay her per visit and you have the option to try others when your bored or she gives you the shits.

Forget paying a Wl to give up work, You agree on an amount and she just wants more and more.

It's just like being married?

TheTiger
10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
C,

I'm going to tell you straight: turn your back, walk away, and never see her again. This girl doesn't care one iota about you. She's made it clear, she works for money. She's addicted to spending, fun times, and maybe supporting her family overseas. I've seen people get involved with prostitutes before. It just isn't worth it. These girls need big heros. I understand how you feel ... really, I do. My suggestion is that you take a break. Get up to Thailand and hang around some of the Universities, shopping malls, etc. You've only got to ask them once ... you'll get a great girl without the baggage. Japan is equally good in this regard.

I'm sorry to be so cold about this but trust me. The right girl isn't in a brothel ... you'll find her somewhere else.

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 12:29 PM
The Tiger is an experienced man ...

handbanana
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
I agree with the tiger

Jj999
10-09-2012, 03:44 PM
He guys Women are interested in one thing money? The only difference between them is how much. some will settle for less than others. A Wl has developed expensive tastes and so will require more than an Asian lady who is working on a farm somewhere in Asia and just wants to get out of there. It's cheaper and much less hassle to see a working lady and pay her per visit and you have the option to try others when your bored or she gives you the shits.

Forget paying a Wl to give up work, You agree on an amount and she just wants more and more.

It's just like being married?

This is wrong.
Both of the intention is wrong. The man intention is paying to stop, of course it will cost you a lot buddy.
+-$5000/week. Say, half of it. Then it will cost you $2500/week.
The lady intention is not to stop working. It is to work, and there is a man fallen in love, asking how much it will take to make her stop.

If you can make her stop without you paying for her. Then that's going to cost you same amount as a date with any girl.
And that's hard thing to do. As she's much more experienced with men than you with ladies. If you date a lot of girls, you know what I mean. When a girl isn't interested, you'll know it, and you can just stop.
For a WL, they can't show they aren't interested. That's her job. If she shows it, then she might lose a regular customer! Not because she's cold hearted, but that's her job.
And finding that "interested or not interested" is very hard task to analyse, even harder than my business analysis before buying stock. There are too many obstacles, such as, language, culture.
Well, one suggestion, you might have her number. Because you are a regular. Try to ask her out or just chat. If the reply isn't supposed to be if a girl is interested, then turn away.
But this could also be because she wanted to keep it just business relationship. So difficult isn't it? It's the depth of human mind and heart.
And it's not simply generalise, WL equal cold heart equal money.
For an inexperienced one, it's better just let it flow and see how it goes. That's for me too, I always let everything flow, and see how it goes.

If the case is like what C said, then the girl isn't the right girl for you.
As thetiger said, turn away, and never see her again. Because what you feel isn't mutual.
Or if you want to continue, be prepared to spend a lot.
As I said, she had sex with you, because that's her job. And not necessarily because she loved you.

rsalcedo
10-09-2012, 03:44 PM
why so serious?

Jj999
10-09-2012, 03:51 PM
why so serious?

Because I don't like it when people are just doing too much generalisation.
That's being unfair.
Although it's safer for them and their wallet to do so.
It's because their own self and stupidity if someone spending too much to pay them to quit their job.

I always said, WL are the same as other girl with other job.
And sometime people just don't get this. Which I think due to the fact they had sex with the girl, so, if the girl didn't love him, she must have a cold heart. Which is silly. They paid for the hour, they should know it's a job.

wilisno
10-09-2012, 04:31 PM
This is wrong.
Both of the intention is wrong. The man intention is paying to stop, of course it will cost you a lot buddy.
+-$5000/week. Say, half of it. Then it will cost you $2500/week.
The lady intention is not to stop working. It is to work, and there is a man fallen in love, asking how much it will take to make her stop.

If you can make her stop without you paying for her. Then that's going to cost you same amount as a date with any girl.
And that's hard thing to do. As she's much more experienced with men than you with ladies. If you date a lot of girls, you know what I mean. When a girl isn't interested, you'll know it, and you can just stop.
For a WL, they can't show they aren't interested. That's her job. If she shows it, then she might lose a regular customer! Not because she's cold hearted, but that's her job.
And finding that "interested or not interested" is very hard task to analyse, even harder than my business analysis before buying stock. There are too many obstacles, such as, language, culture.
Well, one suggestion, you might have her number. Because you are a regular. Try to ask her out or just chat. If the reply isn't supposed to be if a girl is interested, then turn away.
But this could also be because she wanted to keep it just business relationship. So difficult isn't it? It's the depth of human mind and heart.
And it's not simply generalise, WL equal cold heart equal money.
For an inexperienced one, it's better just let it flow and see how it goes. That's for me too, I always let everything flow, and see how it goes.

If the case is like what C said, then the girl isn't the right girl for you.
As thetiger said, turn away, and never see her again. Because what you feel isn't mutual.
Or if you want to continue, be prepared to spend a lot.
As I said, she had sex with you, because that's her job. And not necessarily because she loved you.Fantastic analysis !

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 05:17 PM
All too hard for me to handle.

cisco
10-09-2012, 07:33 PM
C,

I'm going to tell you straight: turn your back, walk away, and never see her again. This girl doesn't care one iota about you. She's made it clear, she works for money. She's addicted to spending, fun times, and maybe supporting her family overseas. I've seen people get involved with prostitutes before. It just isn't worth it. These girls need big heros. I understand how you feel ... really, I do. My suggestion is that you take a break. Get up to Thailand and hang around some of the Universities, shopping malls, etc. You've only got to ask them once ... you'll get a great girl without the baggage. Japan is equally good in this regard.

I'm sorry to be so cold about this but trust me. The right girl isn't in a brothel ... you'll find her somewhere else.

Totally agreed

Papasan
10-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Well, if you think about it....two examples of girls stopping work were Jojo and Sasa from 501 King St. Both met their hubbies at work and both stopped work for them. Not sure of it was love, money or both!

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Well, if you think about it....two examples of girls stopping work were Jojo and Sasa from 501 King St. Both met their hubbies at work and both stopped work for them. Not sure of it was love, money or both!

Well, no question there that the Jojo, Sasa sisters stories are heart warming and feel good, lets hope their happiness is long lasting, and for the sake of the girl, so i hope for Sophie too!!

cisco
10-09-2012, 08:47 PM
The only way to make them leave the job is all back to the lady,...not rich man NOR other thing

harmsup_jai
10-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Not all WLs are after a Sugar Daddy

This is from experience.

Some are only working to pay off their debts or a temp situation that they need money urgently

See if you can get her on a date first and go from there, dont talk about $$$ in front of them.

If they are interestd in you they will go out when they have spare time away from work.

handbanana
11-09-2012, 02:58 PM
back when I used to do FS earlier this year I exchanged numbers withal wl and went on a date with her. Things went well but after a while I got the feeling that she only wanted me for my money so I stopped being her reg.

I haven't seen her for months but she still calls me saying she misses me but she never makes time to see me outside of work.

it's not hard to figure out when they just want one thing from you. I'd say just walk away. nothing good will come of this.

guailo
11-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Lets face it, they are in the trade for the money. They are not in it to look for love.
Having said that I won't say it is impossible that a WL may just quit for love. Rare perhaps, but not impossible.

cisco
11-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Lets face it, they are in the trade for the money. They are not in it to look for love.
Having said that I won't say it is impossible that a WL may just quit for love. Rare perhaps, but not impossible.

I agreed,.. Some of the WL that i ever asked , they said , it will be so hard for them to love a man and
she said because this job made she hate a man , not truly hate but no more LOVE word in her heart,
she just can not feel anymore what LOVE means..

At that time i dont know what to say anymore,....

TheTiger
12-09-2012, 10:17 AM
The love and desire must come before the sex and orgasm for a relationship to work and last. Putting the cart before the horse will invariable end in disaster or, at best, a compromised arrangment mixed with regret, secrets, and embarrassment. Money is never a question with true love. I have seen wealthy female friends I went to school with ditch their lawyer bf to marry a plumber from Dubbo, and in another instance, it was a fisherman from Broome. Neither earns 1/4 of what the lawyer pulls in.

C
12-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Bro Tiger, females would have the courage to look for true love if they are financially independant. I'm not sure if your friend would make the same commitment if she is a WL as she would lose her income if she looks for true love.

Edit,
I'm not involved emotionally with the WL. The question was strictly conversational.

I asked her because I think for any WL, the money they make from working or sponsorship will run out eventually, escpecially for the housewife type WLs. A better scenario for them would be to find someone who loves them and willing to commit to them. This way they can both work towards a future. However this would not happen while they are still working as WL because guys have criteria too. Hence i asked her would it be better if she quit the industry and improve herself, for example learn English and skills, and find someone who loves her and settle down.

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2012, 12:29 PM
The love and desire must come before the sex and orgasm for a relationship to work and last. Putting the cart before the horse will invariable end in disaster or, at best, a compromised arrangment mixed with regret, secrets, and embarrassment. Money is never a question with true love. I have seen wealthy female friends I went to school with ditch their lawyer bf to marry a plumber from Dubbo, and in another instance, it was a fisherman from Broome. Neither earns 1/4 of what the lawyer pulls in.

Sounds like the plumber and the fisherman both have more to offer south of the border!!

Haha, sorry, i just have a dirty mind

Cheers

Jj999
12-09-2012, 04:24 PM

So those two still earn money right?
How about a hypothetical question.
If those two don't don't earn money, still live with their parents and their parents won't have much to leave for them. And for the foreseeable future, those two won't likely earn anything.
And the two girls was an average girls.
And holding everything else equal.

I wonder how the answer would change.

So do you still think your kind of "true love" exists in this world?
Money is not question? That would only happen in movies and story books.

Why don't go to the extreme, show me one example where someone marry a homeless.

Without straying too far off from the topic.
My point is, girls only after your money, is not exclusive for WL, that's for girl with any job.
And I didn't mean every girl or every WL.

Alexlim
13-09-2012, 05:58 AM
it will be so hard for them to love a man ... because this job made she hate a man , not truly hate but no more LOVE word in her heart, she just can not feel anymore what LOVE means..

At that time i dont know what to say anymore,....

SaMe ... SaD ... and StarT to Punt aGaIn...

Alexlim
13-09-2012, 06:14 AM
...point is, girls only after your money, is not exclusive for WL, that's for girl with any job.
And I didn't mean every girl or every WL.

Agree!,

I think most of WL might find their "True Love" after they'll retire, if they need love! They need to keep a part of their life here as secret forever!

For Overseas, life in Sydney is like a dream, they could awake when they go back to their country and the real life there.

BBBJ
13-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Hey C Punter, why so serious from the outset?
Date the WL, treat her how you would any girl. If you like her, show her a glimpse of what a normal life with you would be like. If she likes it, then she will stop. If not, then she can go back and go back to work!
IMHO, just take it as a bit of fun. Most of the ML and WL are bored shitless outside of work. Tired and bored. They'll often decide if you connect with them, you are friendly and harmeless, and then they chance their arm on you to may be able to inject some excitement into the mundane, secret life! The rule of thumb is normally no BF when working, but its ok if you know! So, take a chill pill and have a nice experience (you should always try something once in your life). Just remember, you are normally prepared to pay for an hours' journey.....be prepared to take a longer one!!! Just enjoy it!!!

wilisno
13-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Date the WL, treat her how you would any girl. If you like her, show her a glimpse of what a normal life with you would be like. If she likes it, then she will stop. If not, then she can go back and go back to work!
IMHO, just take it as a bit of fun. Most of the ML and WL are bored shitless outside of work. Tired and bored. They'll often decide if you connect with them, you are friendly and harmeless, and then they chance their arm on you to may be able to inject some excitement into the mundane, secret life! The rule of thumb is normally no BF when working, but its ok if you know! So, take a chill pill and have a nice experience (you should always try something once in your life). Just remember, you are normally prepared to pay for an hours' journey.....be prepared to take a longer one!!! Just enjoy it!!!Like !!! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
13-09-2012, 01:19 PM
IMHO, just take it as a bit of fun. Most of the ML and WL are bored shitless outside of work. Tired and bored. They'll often decide if you connect with them, you are friendly and harmeless, and then they chance their arm on you to may be able to inject some excitement into the mundane, secret life! The rule of thumb is normally no BF when working, but its ok if you know! So, take a chill pill and have a nice experience (you should always try something once in your life). Just remember, you are normally prepared to pay for an hours' journey.....be prepared to take a longer one!!! Just enjoy it!!!

AGREE!!!! what take that so serious????

TheTiger
13-09-2012, 01:31 PM
He's fallen in love .... that's why!!!

cisco
13-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Just make it easy ,.. Go to the shop take off your undies and BANG BANG and put your clothes on and go home ,... Why so complicated..? Most of the question regarding a WL it will so hard to understand their world bro

Jj999
13-09-2012, 06:47 PM
He's fallen in love .... that's why!!!

And why is that a problem?

TheTiger
14-09-2012, 12:08 PM
And why is that a problem?

er .... can you read? Did you read the very first post in this thread?

i asked her what will it take for her to quit this industry and she said at her age it's not love but money. She said whoever can give her something to hold onto, she will get out of the industry for him.

Not love ... she said it to his face ... he's still in love with her ... got it?

cisco
14-09-2012, 06:16 PM
It happened to me,.. When they looks beautiful and we have a really good sex then it will be easy to falling in love,... I don't like this feeling for sure cause i knew nothing will be good at the end

TheTiger
14-09-2012, 07:09 PM
I hear you cisco ... those Thai babes do it to me .... Gawd they're so sweet.

Alexlim
14-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Take it easy bros,happy punt that's it.

cisco
14-09-2012, 07:59 PM
I hear you cisco ... those Thai babes do it to me .... Gawd they're so sweet.

.......:shout::shout:

Yeah bro,...

cisco
14-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Take it easy bros,happy punt that's it.

yeah bro alexlim,...i agreed

Jj999
15-09-2012, 03:08 AM
er .... can you read? Did you read the very first post in this thread?

Not love ... she said it to his face ... he's still in love with her ... got it?

It would be better for you to read again and see that he's not involved emotionally. I believe you can read better than me as you have suggested with your post.

Even if he does, it's actually not a problem if he's prepared to support.
It doesn't require a genius to figure out the girl is not interested with love.
So if he still loves her, it means he's prepared.

But that's different thing. Bro C is not involved emotionally.

Jj999
15-09-2012, 03:11 AM
Bro Tiger, females would have the courage to look for true love if they are financially independant. I'm not sure if your friend would make the same commitment if she is a WL as she would lose her income if she looks for true love.

Edit,
I'm not involved emotionally with the WL. The question was strictly conversational.

I asked her because I think for any WL, the money they make from working or sponsorship will run out eventually, escpecially for the housewife type WLs. A better scenario for them would be to find someone who loves them and willing to commit to them. This way they can both work towards a future. However this would not happen while they are still working as WL because guys have criteria too. Hence i asked her would it be better if she quit the industry and improve herself, for example learn English and skills, and find someone who loves her and settle down.

This exact post.
Ok bro Tiger. I believe you can read better than me.
Funny you didn't read this post.
That must be some kind of random rare occurrence, as you are better in reading than me as you have suggested with your post.
:smile:

wilisno
15-09-2012, 03:17 AM
This exact post.
Ok bro Tiger. I believe you can read better than me.
Funny you didn't read this post.
That must be some kind of random rare occurrence, as you are better in reading than me as you have suggested with your post.
:smile:

Haha, good on you bro, Bro C did say clearly he's not emotionally involved with the WL ! You can read alright ! :miao:

cisco
15-09-2012, 07:26 AM
...Bit confused for me , now i understand

jazzlau90
15-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Well I think most WL work for the money, there's a small minority that like it, think of it like this, working at a brothel/escort shop is essentially the same as finding a job that gives good money, but note this is only for short term. The question is ' Will there be any long term gain?' Probably not, that's why pretty much all WL will earn a good enought short term living and then go back to their countries to open up their own business, it's just I guess how they do things

Licker
15-09-2012, 09:48 AM
...Bit confused for me

Don't worry, we all get confused when ever it comes to women, WL or not :)

...now i understand

I suppose we can understand and relate to a fellow bro. (Even though ones feelings and intentions are often hard to describe accurately with a few line post)

What I do think is: We will never truly understand how the female mind works.

Depending on their age, their experiences, the day of the month, the hour of the day...
what's in their mind is one of the following two (usually, but there are an infinite number of other scenarios as well):

1. She says: "How much would you like to pay for the extras?" - she thinks: "so that I can go buy new shoes."

2. She says: "I like you, but could we just go out as friends?" - she thinks: "we'll have that house, dog and the toddler on the way sooner than you know."

cisco
15-09-2012, 11:33 AM
I agreed and woman always used feeling and man always use brain..

cassius
15-09-2012, 01:31 PM
I think for some of them its a kind of addiction. Even if they are in a good situation they often throw it in to go back to work. Maybe they like the attention, or just don't want to be dependent on anyone.

IExperiment
15-09-2012, 02:17 PM
I agreed and woman always used feeling and man always use brain..

lol your kidding me :) woman used feeling and horny wolfes used their dicks you mean :) how many times have we heard about punter going to brothel and paid up front with out looking cause he is horny and got bad session :) brain Hmmm :) I am sure everyone have been trick somehow once in the past.

cisco
15-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Ha ha ha,... When man horny its time to used south border brain

Licker
15-09-2012, 05:13 PM
lol your kidding me :) woman used feeling and horny wolfes used their dicks you mean :) how many times have we heard about punter going to brothel and paid up front with out looking cause he is horny and got bad session :) brain Hmmm :) I am sure everyone have been trick somehow once in the past.

We always use brain.
Sometimes the brain is deprived oxygen and the thinking is not quite clear. That's when all the blood is circulating between our legs.

fli
15-09-2012, 06:39 PM
What most comments assume is that every girl is alike andthey can all earn $7,000 a week. But how long can they sustain it? Some girls are addicts, some are gamblers, some have families to support. They are trapped in the job. Others can walk away and will do so after their target is reached or their visa finished. Some hang on because money is more important than anything else.

The girls are individuals and each has their own story: I've known girls get out because they just couldn't handle it. I have been involved with 2 girls who quit - one on her first day and one after a few weeks. They decided that a low salary was better than the mental pain. But by the time you come to a girl who is already 2 or 3 years experience, you are looking at a survivor in the industry and somone who is much less likely to quit. She is too used to fucking for money.

My basic argument is that each girl is different and will have different targets - one girl might be happy to settle for a life with a regular safe average income - another will keep hanging out for $7,000. She will also get out some time - the industry doesn't support longevity and her $7,000 a week will dwindle to $600 a week and increasing loss of self-respect.

And for all those posters green with envy about the pay - think how long a girl can earn it abd what they have to do - you may earn less now but probably yourr prospects at 50 are better? In fact support, care and respect for the girls who make us happy is the way to go - it isn't easy for them.

cisco
15-09-2012, 07:00 PM
We always use brain.
Sometimes the brain is deprived oxygen and the thinking is not quite clear. That's when all the blood is circulating between our legs.

Ha ha ha,.. Funny bro

cisco
15-09-2012, 07:02 PM
What most comments assume is that every girl is alike andthey can all earn $7,000 a week. But how long can they sustain it? Some girls are addicts, some are gamblers, some have families to support. They are trapped in the job. Others can walk away and will do so after their target is reached or their visa finished. Some hang on because money is more important than anything else.

The girls are individuals and each has their own story: I've known girls get out because they just couldn't handle it. I have been involved with 2 girls who quit - one on her first day and one after a few weeks. They decided that a low salary was better than the mental pain. But by the time you come to a girl who is already 2 or 3 years experience, you are looking at a survivor in the industry and somone who is much less likely to quit. She is too used to fucking for money.

My basic argument is that each girl is different and will have different targets - one girl might be happy to settle for a life with a regular safe average income - another will keep hanging out for $7,000. She will also get out some time - the industry doesn't support longevity and her $7,000 a week will dwindle to $600 a week and increasing loss of self-respect.

And for all those posters green with envy about the pay - think how long a girl can earn it abd what they have to do - you may earn less now but probably yourr prospects at 50 are better? In fact support, care and respect for the girls who make us happy is the way to go - it isn't easy for them.

Agreed , but sometimes is not easy forget them as well