PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Elisa : HOT ! HOT !! HOT !!! get ready to be blown away !!!

rooter
08-05-2013, 11:26 PM
The week before Ginza closed for a short break I met a new girl there who is quite simply one the hottest girls I have ever met in all my time as a punter.

I have held off on doing an AR because I wasn't sure she would be back and it would be too cruel do an AR of a girl you wouldn't get to meet, but I have confirmation now that she will indeed be back this Friday.

Her name is Elisa and she is absolutely fucking amazing - they don't come much hotter than Elisa!

She has got it all: pretty face, amazing body, top attitude, exquisite service, and most of all she is as horny as fuck, loves a good hard cock, and is an extraordinary fuck!

She is very pretty with a funky hairstyle, and perfect pale skin. And she has an absolute killer of a body; at least a 9.5/10!

She is tallish at around 165cm and very slender, but is also curvy in the right places with a set of real D cup tits, flat tummy, slender waist and hips, and an arse that has to be seen to be believed. Her body has an amazing S shape with her lower back arching in and then her perfect arse sticking out at a gravity defying angle.

But it just keeps getting better, because Elisa is not just a pretty face and a hot body, she is also an absolute sex machine.

As soon as I walked into the room I knew she was exceptional, not just because of her looks, but the way she gave me this sweet innocent smile and then grabbed me and starting DFKing me and said something like "what do you want to do with me?, I'm all yours". Fuck! you gotta love that attitude.

We were still half dressed when she got down on her knees and starting giving me a BBBJ and looking up with that sweet face and talking dirty. I was gone! Time for a shower!

The shower was awesome too with plenty of lathering up and another BBBJ and then we were back in the room for the main event.

I really didn't know where to start on her, it was all so good. I was like a kid in a candy shop; licking and stroking and grabbing and kissing every inch of her amazing body. And she was really into it, moaning and wriggling and cumming.

And then came some of the best fucking and sucking ever!

Elisa gives a top class bbbj with lots of different techniques, and she loves looking up at you and now and then with those sexy eyes and saying something dirty or something really cute just to really get you going.

And as for the fucking, well what can I say, it doesn't get much better. She is nice and tight but can also take (and loves) a good pounding; she just really loves being on the end of a hard cock. Every position with Elisa is amazing because you get to appreciate another part of her hot body and aspect of her personality - she is just an awesome fuck!

Forget about GFE or PSE; the good WLs do one or the other, the excellent ones can do both and switch from one to the other, but the really exceptional ones like Elisa do both at the same time and just totally blow you away and take you to a sexual wonderland.

Elisa is exceptional and I cannot recommend her any more highly.

Whatever you do, do not miss Elisa!

allenby
08-05-2013, 11:32 PM
How do you compare her to tiny tiny?

rooter
08-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Totally different girls. Can't compare one girl against another.

Iloveasian
08-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Great report... sounds like I will be visiting Elisa very soon. What country is she from?

rooter
08-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Great report... sounds like I will be visiting Elisa very soon. What country is she from?

Haha! Good question. In all the excitement I forgot to ask her, but my guess is she is Thai, but she could be a bit of a mix.

the wizard
08-05-2013, 11:48 PM
I think she is thai.
She will be my first thai girl....

How do you compare her to tiny tiny?

Probably more to the point is how she compares to Porya

To iloveasian below
Nxt week and all will be advised soon....

Iloveasian
08-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Any news on when and where Ginza will be moving to?

fatpork
09-05-2013, 12:05 AM
wow this AR makes me want to visit elisa really2 soon

igloo
09-05-2013, 12:07 AM
One of the better ARs I have ever read, I will be there real soon... Elise pounds and sounds too good to pass up. Wow

The week before Ginza closed for a short break I met a new girl there who is quite simply one the hottest girls I have ever met in all my time as a punter.

I have held off on doing an AR because I wasn't sure she would be back and it would be too cruel do an AR of a girl you wouldn't get to meet, but I have confirmation now that she will indeed be back this Friday.

Her name is Elisa and she is absolutely fucking amazing - you would be struggling to find a hotter WL!

She has got it all: pretty face, amazing body, top attitude, exquisite service, and most of all she is as horny as fuck, loves a good hard cock, and is an extraordinary fuck!

She is very pretty with a funky hairstyle, and perfect pale skin. And she has an absolute killer of a body; at least a 9.5/10!

She is tallish at around 165cm and very slender, but is also curvy in the right places with a set of real D cup tits, flat tummy, slender waist and hips, and an arse that has to be seen to be believed. Her body has an amazing S shape with her lower back arching in and then her perfect arse sticking out at a gravity defying angle.

But it just keeps getting better, because Elisa is not just a pretty face and a hot body, she is also an absolute sex machine.

As soon as I walked into the room I knew she was exceptional, not just because of her looks, but the way she gave me this sweet innocent smile and then grabbed me and starting DFKing me and said something like "what do you want to do with me?, I'm all yours". Fuck! you gotta love that attitude.

We were still half dressed when she got down on her knees and starting giving me a BBBJ and looking up with that sweet face and talking dirty. I was gone! Time for a shower!

The shower was awesome too with plenty of lathering up and another BBBJ and then we were back in the room for the main event.

I really didn't know where to start on her, it was all so good. I was like a kid in a candy shop; licking and stroking and grabbing and kissing every inch of her amazing body. And she was really into it, moaning and wriggling and cumming.

And then came some of the best fucking and sucking ever!

Elisa gives a top class bbbj with lots of different techniques, and she loves looking up at you and now and then with those sexy eyes and saying something dirty or something really cute just to really get you going.

And as for the fucking, well what can I say, it doesn't much better. She is nice and tight but can also take (and loves) a good pounding; she just really loves being on the end of a hard cock. Every position with Elisa is amazing because you get to appreciate another part of her hot body and aspect of her personality - she is just an awesome fuck!

Forget about GFE or PSE; the good WLs do one or the other, the excellent ones can do both and switch from one to the other, but the really exceptional ones like Elisa do both at the same time and just totally blow you away and take you to a sexual wonderland.

Elisa is exceptional and I cannot recommend her any more highly.

Whatever you do, do not miss Elisa!

IExperiment
09-05-2013, 01:02 AM
I think she is thai.
She will be my first thai girl....

Probably more to the point is how she compares to Porya

To iloveasian below
Nxt week and all will be advised soon....

Excellent question Wizard :) but I think Porya will be hard to beat, but you can prove me wrong.

rooter
09-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Elisa, TinyTiny, porYa.
All very hot girls! We are very lucky to have them all in Sydney, and all at the same time!
And there are a few more we could add to this list too!
We are spoilt for choice!
2013 is the year of the Punter!

IExperiment
09-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Elisa, TinyTiny, porYa.
All very hot girls! We are very lucky to have them all in Sydney, and all at the same time!
And there are a few more we could add to this list too!
We are spoilt for choice!
2013 is the year of the Punter!

haha you bloody politician :) I guess I must try to visit Elisa since you rate her quite high.

Gucci2012
09-05-2013, 07:19 AM
I like this AR bro Rooter, Friday you say????....hmmm should I be a desperado and send a txt for booking now @ 06:30 or wait till 10am when I'm @ work???? I don't want to miss out so desperado it is, msg sent.

Oneonone
09-05-2013, 09:48 AM
If you get a good Thai girl they are geat just some of them can be lazy! This one sounds like she will be great.

IExperiment
09-05-2013, 09:51 AM
If you get a good Thai girl they are geat just some of them can be lazy! This one sounds like she will be great.

This is correct most Thai are YMMV but Ginza is different they have so many fans so they must be doing something right.

Amos33
09-05-2013, 09:56 AM

!

Thank you for another great review bro. I was wondering whether you might write one as I actually remember that you posted a very similar comment to the one quoted above on an another thread just after you saw her and I found this very intriguing. I was away for a few weeks and the other day I was talking to Yuki about some of the new girls that had started and she especially mentioned Elisa and told me about the feedback that she had received about her. Consequently I booked too see her as soon as I found out she was rostered on tomorrow. Also you are so right, there are just so many super hot girls in Sydney at the moment.

Cheers

timtam
09-05-2013, 12:05 PM
I miss the Thai Girls. The do give great services like my fb a while ago at 209! Old days!!
Going to book her now.

garfield
10-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Elisa has a decent face and lovely body. She looks quite innocent so if you see her outside you wouldn't think she is a WL.
I was waiting for her in the breakout area while another dude finished. She peep into the area and smiles at me, wonderful girl and good start.
She has a heavy Thai accent but is cute to hear.
We kiss and cuddle while I slowly undress her. She certainly gives you a very GFE experience.
I Fundle with her a bit and she was getting ready with slight moans.
Then onto the showers. It was nice to larger her up and she help to clean my little bro.
I like the way she lol at you, kind of like begging to have more.
Went back inside and we have some good DFK, while my hands start to explore her body.
She likes a good suck on her nipple and enjoys the DATY session.
She feels tight inside and couldn't hold on to jewelers with the pleasure I read giving her, her ass moved up as it climax and I give her a good finger strokes until she begs to stop.
Then it was my turn, BBBJ was nice and friendly, still have much to learn but still very enjoyable.
On with the Don and start off with mission, she was surprised how big my cock was and the initial penetration was a bit sensation for her. As I give her some nice stroke, I can really feel her pussy grabbing on my shaft. Despite she was wet she was very tight. A lot of good moans coming out of her
Then tried to do doggie but it was a bit tight to screw it in, got half in and she wasn't relaxed so the holek.d.lang tightly squeezed up. Asked for lube but didn't have any, be prepared to bring your own lube.
Back to mission with some decent pounding and moaning, and it gets louder and louder.
I came and give her further DATY she can't resist.
It was very nice session.