PDA

View Full Version : General talk The avatar thread

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 12:49 AM
All about avatars:
What is your avatar ?
Why did you choose it, what does it mean, if anything ?
Do you change it much, if at all ?

Mine is a shot of one of my favourite girls, Mariko from MetArt.
I chose it cos I would like to give her some DATY!
I haven't changed it yet.

I did a search and found that sextus said:

I'd just like to introduce the avatar I have chosen. It is a painting by Frederic Leighton (1858) called "The Fisherman and the Syren."

It depicts a fisherman being lured helplessly to his ruin by a gorgeous Syren (or Siren). In his case her inescapable allure led to his doom. In our cases we hear that Syren call just as strongly, we can't escape it, but it is more our financials that suffer!

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Good thread brothe CL

Mine is Kimiko Matsuzaka

松坂季實子

One of the original big tits Japanese adult movie actress. She reminds me so much of Mia from 501.

And I found some uncensored X rated video from her, BBBJ and BBFS , very good !!

Cheers

IExperiment
09-05-2013, 01:19 AM
3897Mine is reminding me of what a beautiful pussy is, but it is a CLAM = Pussy :)

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Mine is reminding me of what a beautiful pussy is, but it is a CLAM = Pussy

I always wondered what that blue thing was!
That reminds me I need to go to a chinese restaurant and order live abalone ...

Sextus
09-05-2013, 02:12 AM
I agree with Ah Lungor, I'm sure we put quite some thought into what our avatars should be.

Some are laughably bad, like project managers, which is a desperately unflattering one, though that in itself is admirable.

Green Dragon's is a new and quite handsome one I think.

I sometimes feel a bit self-conscous about the arty pretensions of my own avatar, but goddammit, arty pretensions or not, it is still all about SEX is it not?!

Ps. Cunninglinguist, what were your search terms to find my thread? I remember calling it "introducing avatar."

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Ps. Cunninglinguist, what were your search terms to find my thread? I remember calling it "introducing avatar."

Do an advanced search
Keyword: avatar
Dropdown: Search Titles Only

Punter Poontang
09-05-2013, 04:13 PM
All about avatars:
What is your avatar ?
Why did you choose it, what does it mean, if anything ?
Do you change it much, if at all ?

Mine is an arse. The tattoo is a set of lips, with the words "Kiss My Ass" above it. :slobber:

It's a pic of my first ever bar fine from NEP in LOS, the same girl that infected me with an incurable case of "yellow fever". :cool2:

Never changed it before, and in fact, this thread motivated me to actually upload one. Kudos!!

Sextus
09-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Hot arse! And yes a great personal avatar because it is one you hava actually fucked! Remind me, what was your first avatar?

Punter Poontang
09-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Remind me, what was your first avatar?

Never had one before, it was just blank. But here you go, in "Ahlungor style", here's some more pics of that arse. :slobber:

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Mine is an arse. The tattoo is a set of lips, with the words "Kiss My Ass" above it. :slobber:

It's a pic of my first ever bar fine from NEP in LOS, the same girl that infected me with an incurable case of "yellow fever". :cool2:

Never changed it before, and in fact, this thread motivated me to actually upload one. Kudos!!

That is one hot arse!
I wish i was the one that took the photo for my avatar :)

sei
10-05-2013, 09:50 AM
My avatar is of Sakuraoka Sei, her look is based very much on Lara Croft and was chosen as a girlfriend of mine mentioned something of mine resembled Angie's.

She is carrying a gun (somewhere someone asked this..) and is a martial arts expert. Tough but insecure. I like her character as she is quite flawed, and flawed characters are much more interesting :)

CunningLinguist
10-05-2013, 09:56 AM
My avatar is of Sakuraoka Sei, her look is based very much on Lara Croft and was chosen as a girlfriend of mine mentioned something of mine resembled Angie's.

She is carrying a gun (somewhere someone asked this..) and is a martial arts expert. Tough but insecure. I like her character as she is quite flawed, and flawed characters are much more interesting :)

Ah finally we find out about the mysterious Sei's avatar!
So Sei does this mean that Eureka is Kurono Kei ? :)

CunningLinguist
10-05-2013, 09:59 AM

A slightly bigger pic:

CunningLinguist
10-05-2013, 10:00 AM
A slightly bigger pic:

Full body:

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 10:00 AM

Good morning Miss Sei,

And good thinking 99, don't stop now, Do you like Green ??

Cheers

:smile:

CunningLinguist
10-05-2013, 10:04 AM
From the manga:

After Kurono is injured and lying helpless, Sei speaks to him.

Sei: "Why did you ask me to have sex with you? Maybe... you kinda liked me? Maybe?"
Kurono: "Not really. Just... you looked like you'd let me. That's all. I just... wanted to do it. With anyone."

Sei: "If I take it down... do you think... you'd kinda fall in love with me?"
Kurono: "What? Stupid Bitch run!"

Irene638
10-05-2013, 10:38 AM
My is Sora Aoi, She is the best AV actress in my opinion. She god the best pair of tits I've ever seen.

She looks so cute when she moan and cum.

I chose her as my avatar because I wish I will one day bump into a ML or WL like her.

Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 10:44 AM
My is Sora Aoi, She is the best AV actress in my opinion. She god the best pair of tits I've ever seen.

She looks so cute when she moan and cum.

I chose her as my avatar because I wish I will one day bump into a ML or WL like her.

Cheers.

I second to everything you said brother and more !! Let's admire her together !!

http://nudejapanesebabes.com/media/images/2013/04/05/oriental-cutie-pie-Sora-Aoi-Takes.jpeg

Irene638
10-05-2013, 11:53 AM
I second to everything you said brother and more !! Let's admire her together !!

http://nudejapanesebabes.com/media/images/2013/04/05/oriental-cutie-pie-Sora-Aoi-Takes.jpeg

Isn't she beautiful ?

I just love her.

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Isn't she beautiful ?

I just love her.

And she has done well since leaving the adult movie industry, I think she did quite well in a few TV series and R rate movies.

The original big tits girl with a baby face !!

童顏巨乳

Cheers

Irene638
10-05-2013, 02:43 PM
My new AV fav Azumi Mishusima2289

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 03:23 PM
The one Japanese idol I most wanted to see her in an Adult movie is Mikie Hara, she has been very popular and so clean and wholesome and bloody sexy, I just want to see her suck cocks and get fucked, sorry about the language, I have the upmost respect on her, but I also want to see her get down and dirty and open her mouth and spread her legs, otherwise, I just settle for a nude photo of her showing her nipples and bush will be good too ...................lol

http://daicathay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/snwps-mikie-hara-1280x1024.jpg

http://i2.listal.com/image/1042880/600full-mikie-hara.jpg

Irene638
10-05-2013, 03:46 PM
She is really really beautiful and sexy.

thanks for sharing, I have never known about this girl.

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 04:15 PM
She is really really beautiful and sexy.

thanks for sharing, I have never known about this girl.

You are welcome, here is another one !

http://chulomagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/mikie_hara_05.jpg

sei
10-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Evening Ahlungor :)

No cunninglinguist :D that was quick work!!

hikhik
11-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Fun topic for the forum.

My avatar is based on looking for an image that remins that:
- I like caricatures
- I'm a horny devil

This is my second avatar. The first dent quite fit the bill.

sei
11-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Mine is reminding me of what a beautiful pussy is, but it is a CLAM = Pussy :)

That's quite a nice one iexperiement! I always wondered what that was!

Eureka
11-05-2013, 03:04 PM

Mmmm - Finally I know the details .... you did tell me your Avatar was not Lara when I asked ... but freaky connection anyway !!
AND - I have said before - there is a resemblance .. for sure :) In both the actual "look" and "personality" implied - haha.

I had explained my Avatar on another thread but I will repeat again I think ...

===================================

Mmmm maybe
But I have read all Sei's posts and she did comment on this before and I think hers was not the same character - we havn't discussed this.

I can tell you my Avatar is Lara Croft - a favourite of mine !!!
As is Angina Jolie - Yummy Mummy !!!!

Most of what I like has an association of some sort. I have been lucky enough to have been to Cambodia twice and both times times spent quite a lot of time at the Angkor Heritage Park just out of Siem Reap. Everybody knows about Angkor Wat (Wat meaning temple) .. but there are actually over 30 temples in the park over 400 sq miles.
My favourite is in fact not Angkor Wat .. although magnificent with the moat, outer walls and then the massive temple itself with all the carved panels.
I love Ta Prohm - a temple almost reclaimed back by the jungle with massive figs having grown through the temple structures and roof in the hundreds of years since it was vacated under the attacking Thais in the 14th Century.
Google Image "Ta Prohm" and you will see what I mean.
Sorry I am rambling

So - Ta Prohm was used in the making of the Lara Croft movie "Tomb Raider" and at the end of "Pub Street" in Siem Reap is the Red Piano Restaurant .... wonderful food especially their green curry ... but it is also famous because it was a favourite of Angelina and she ate there just about every night while they were filming..
And I got the sit and enjoy a marvelous meal on a balmy Cambodian night at the exact same table as Angelina Jolie .... unfortunately at a different time :( :(

So that is why I like Lara Croft and why Lara is my Avatar !!

=====================================

Till tomorrow Miss ... Mwah !!!

Licker
11-05-2013, 03:46 PM
I can tell you my Avatar is Lara Croft - a favourite of mine !!!
As is Angina Jolie - Yummy Mummy !!!!

Well, I agree on "Angina Jolie - Yummy Mummy !!!!"

But my favourite Lara Croft though is Rhona Mitra, who is one of the first to portray Lara Croft at publicity events, promotions, trade shows, and photo shoots for the original game (from 1997 to 1998), before the 2001 film with Angelina.

Eureka
11-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Nice Bro Licker
But I will stay with what I have !!
Just me - once smitten .... I stay smitten :)

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 05:24 PM

But my favourite Lara Croft though is Rhona Mitra, who is one of the first to portray Lara Croft at publicity events, promotions, trade shows, and photo shoots for the original game (from 1997 to 1998), before the 2001 film with Angelina.

And you can see Rhona is all her topless glory in the movie Hollow Man !!

If I can become invisible, I want to find out where Kate Upton and Mikie Hara lives ........hehe

Just a dream !

Cheers

CunningLinguist
11-05-2013, 11:15 PM

I noticed you don't have an Avatar Licker !
One of those pics would make a nice one :)
Let me extend the thread to ask people why they choose not to have an Avatar as well!

Licker
12-05-2013, 03:17 AM
I noticed you don't have an Avatar Licker !
One of those pics would make a nice one :)

Good idea, thanks CL! :cool2:

I used another one of her though. :love:

CunningLinguist
12-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Good idea, thanks CL! :cool2:

I used another one of her though. :love:

Nice one!
I like photos from behind that show some breast :)

Licker
12-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Nice one!
I like photos from behind that show some breast :)

hmm... looks we have similar taste in that regard. And what a nice b... back she has.

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Sugoi!!!!!

sei
13-05-2013, 09:42 PM
In both the actual "look" and "personality" implied - haha.

You must tell me next time what you mean by personality Eureka! :)

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Sugoi!!!!!

Hi Jellyshots I forgot to say if you post on this thread you have to explain your avatar :)

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Hiro is from Heroes. And he can stop time. And he says Sugoi! a lot. So Sugoi! And kudo's to Hiro doing the Vulcan greeting, Live Long and Prosper...

rooter
17-05-2013, 08:56 PM
My avatar is an enso which basically means circle in Japanese and it's a Zen symbol.
I'm not a committed zen buddhist, just a Westerner who dabbles in Eastern philiosphy in a very shallow and fickle way every now and then.
I'm actually not a spiritual person at all, I don't believe in a soul or an afterlife or reincarnation or anything like that.
I think life is like a walk along a beach and you leave a set of footprints in the sand, and then the tide comes in and washes them away and it's like you were never there.
I like that idea and if I have any ambition it's to be totally insignificant in life and totally forgotten in death - oh, and to fuck as many hot chicks as possible of course.

God Member
17-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Well, I just wanted to fast track my forum status, beat Wilisno to God Membership, and to sit in regal splendour on the right hand of Ahlungor.

There is now only one spot left now - and that is on the left hand of Ahlungor: normally reserved for the Holy Ghost - but he may have to make room now for wilisno when he finally ascends to join us.

(Oh yeah, and hopefully I wanted to get a free punt and dinner from 5* !)

God Member
17-05-2013, 10:21 PM
and totally forgotten in death.

I will not forget you Rooter.

CunningLinguist
06-10-2013, 06:03 PM
A reminder to all to explain their avatar in this thread if they want to!

Travelmate
06-10-2013, 06:39 PM
anyone like mine

Sextus
23-10-2013, 01:40 AM
3897Mine is reminding me of what a beautiful pussy is, but it is a CLAM = Pussy :)

Iexperiments avatar is looking so much better these days - the electric blue is great. I used to be amused at how dull it used to look, even as iexperiment continued to proudly display it!

It was his own mussel in his own aquarium, and in his own way iexperiment loved it enough to make it his avatar. But, my friends, sadly it has since died, and I feel sentimental about that. Iexperiment says that it is hard to keep everything alive in an aquarium, it is too much work.

Of course there are quite a few restaurants in chinatown where they don't even bother. Those type of aquariums I find to be a bit depressing!

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2013, 08:41 AM
A reminder to all to explain their avatar in this thread if they want to!

Kimiko Matsuzaka!

The original Japanese AV idol who started the big tits genre in the 80's

Cheers

松坂季實子,巨乳類系列始祖!

IExperiment
24-10-2013, 03:35 AM
Iexperiments avatar is looking so much better these days - the electric blue is great. I used to be amused at how dull it used to look, even as iexperiment continued to proudly display it!

It was his own mussel in his own aquarium, and in his own way iexperiment loved it enough to make it his avatar. But, my friends, sadly it has since died, and I feel sentimental about that. Iexperiment says that it is hard to keep everything alive in an aquarium, it is too much work.

Of course there are quite a few restaurants in chinatown where they don't even bother. Those type of aquariums I find to be a bit depressing!

Thanks Sextus only reason I have it as my Avatar is to remind me of a beautiful pussy looks similar with a nice perfect slit in the middle :) so everytime I see this clam it remind me of a beautiful pussy :)

Anyway I used to have a person who comes over and clean my tank for $100 a forthnight but one day he disappear so I never look for another and I got bored of it.
I used to have around 6 clam and other coral but now all gone only around 8 fish but I havent done a water change for almost a year poor suckers :)
but Nemo is still fucking and breeding ...lol... poor Nemo.

Sextus
24-10-2013, 10:49 AM
The water still looks clear and clean Iexperiment! It's a very nice tank!

rubntug
24-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Well, my avatar doesn't need any explanation - "Hello Kitty!"

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2013, 03:49 PM
I think this photo will make a good Avatar picture !!

Any one interested ??

http://31.media.tumblr.com/20ee7dcff7c110885f14f0f4c2d36ca6/tumblr_mgzcssP3Am1qirt93o1_400.jpg

Punter Poontang
28-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Just decided to replace the lovely arse that belongs to Mam from Big Dogs @ NEP.

So now using the greatest album cover in the history of recorded music .... coincidentally the artist rhymes with my username, I'm sure we share some common interests. :-P

syphon
29-11-2013, 12:17 PM
I think this photo will make a good Avatar picture !!

Any one interested ??

http://31.media.tumblr.com/20ee7dcff7c110885f14f0f4c2d36ca6/tumblr_mgzcssP3Am1qirt93o1_400.jpg

mmm That looks like someone known to some of us! Anyone want to have a guess who I am thinking of?

CunningLinguist
13-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Hey Sextus whats with your new avatar ?
I can't make out what it is, what is the story with changing it, is nothing sacred ?

Sextus
13-12-2013, 11:12 AM
whats with your new avatar ?
I can't make out what it is ?

Can I ask people to have guess as to what it is before I tell? I'm interested in the answers.

I may bring back my other one at some point, I just wanted a change. Should avatars be more or less permanent because they are a self-assessed identity?

CunningLinguist
13-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Can I ask people to have guess as to what it is before I tell? I'm interested in the answers.

I may bring back my other one at some point, I just wanted a change. Should avatars be more or less permanent because they are a self-assessed identity?

It looks like a bunch of pills ...

Sextus
13-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Dow-dow.. Try again!

Come on guys, cunninglinguist had a creative guess - any other guesses?

syphon
13-12-2013, 12:10 PM

Is it the spilled contents of a Wl handbag??

Sextus
13-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Uppers, downers, inbetweeners? No, you are on the wrong track!

jellyshots
13-12-2013, 01:06 PM
They look like a mixed bag of lollies. :shout: Nom, nom, nom... All of those lollies we have to taste and enjoy... Big ones, little ones, different colours...

syphon
13-12-2013, 01:21 PM
They look like a mixed bag of lollies. :shout: Nom, nom, nom... All of those lollies we have to taste and enjoy... Big ones, little ones, different colours...
You obviously have a sweet tooth, Jellyshots. They look more like glass beads or polished stones!

CunningLinguist
13-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Dow-dow.. Try again!

Come on guys, cunninglinguist had a creative guess - any other guesses?

Ok, it looks like crystals under polarised light.

Sextus
13-12-2013, 05:38 PM
??? "Crystals" would have been more than enough! I was about to award this to syphon for "polished stones" as the closest guess, even though they aren't polished, they are au naturale crystals. And then CL answers "crystals under polarised light" - which is exactly what they are! Wow - great detail mate!

I'll add some more information as a reward and for interest when you glance at my avatar (for as long as I have this one.) Three of the long crystals are all variations of topaz, while the green one is a pretty tourmaline. The purple ones are amethysts while all the rest are raw sapphires in blue, red and greenish yellow.

I think it is an interesting image, pretty and takes a bit of figuring out.

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,
Sextus

harmony
13-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Sextus, care to divulge as to the significance of choosing crystals under polarised light as your new avatar
Do crystals hold sentimental meaning to you, or just a scientific interest ?

CunningLinguist
13-12-2013, 09:42 PM
??? "Crystals" would have been more than enough! I was about to award this to syphon for "polished stones" as the closest guess, even though they aren't polished, they are au naturale crystals. And then CL answers "crystals under polarised light" - which is exactly what they are! Wow - great detail mate!

I figured it out like this: Left Mouse, Save Image As, then the image name comes up as the default file to save to: crystals-under-polarised-light-a-redu.jpg :)

harmony
13-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Hey, then the award goes to syphon

But tops marks to CL for his investigative skills

CunningLinguist
16-02-2014, 12:07 PM
I think it's time to revive this old thread!
Hey Sextus what's with your new avatar, just when I got used to you 2nd one you have gone and changed it again :)

astro boy
16-02-2014, 12:30 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRwaCfV5cc-8IRnvAAVoZuV4bKHWiZyssM3SgqnHAaY0n1YmPZ

I think its from Fritz Lang's Metropolis
but Sextus what is the significance ? ( sexy robot though )

bring back the arty one, the first one, that seemed to define you.

Sextus
16-02-2014, 04:29 PM
My avatar is a fembot! The significance? Well, she's female, and beyond that, it is a funky, graphic image which is pretty arty too. I mean, what a spectacular image created for a 1920s film!

Maybe yes, Astro Boy, I'm not too well defined by it. So maybe I'm thinking it is an interim one to enjoy in the meantime.

My original one I'm afraid I got a bit bored with seeing. The bloke in it was a little too passive for my inclinations. He's got this hot chick laying all over him and he can't even crack it for a fat!

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/fishermanandthesyren1a_zpsc6dc7305.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/fishermanandthesyren1a_zpsc6dc7305.jpg.html)

waynekerr
26-02-2014, 10:44 AM
Since I've reached the dizzy heights of Senior Member I thought I too should have my own avatar.

Now you can all see that I really am a waynekerr.

WayneK.

Sextus
30-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Sextus, have you explained your current avatar ? Love it

No I hadn't explained it yet, sorry about the omission.

This is me hanging out with two silken clad girls who came out here for the Lunar New Year celebrations. There was about ten of them there dressed like that - one of them is taking the photo - and it felt like a Chinese silk wall hanging come to three dimensional life. I had to bend down a bit as they are so petite. They were all really sweet, happy girls, loving being in Sydney.

harmony
30-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Thank you Sextus

Thats the predrinks photo

I wanna see the afterdrinks photo ; )

Cheers

harmony
30-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Oh and where was my invite
Joking

Lreid
30-05-2014, 06:56 PM