PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Nurse Eli Saves The Day

TheTiger
10-09-2012, 02:13 PM
So, after a horrible experience at Asia BoBo (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2124-Asia-BoBo-Chelsea-quot-Dud-Fuck-2012-quot-nominee)I called Ginza to seek urgent medical attention. Apparently nurse Eli was able to fit me in if I was prepared to wait 10-15 minutes. I agreed and had a coffee at a café nearby and took the opportunity to call my mates to say I’d be late into town … hahaha … Here is my report:

Girl Summary:
Name: Eli
Shop: Ginza
Nat: Japanese/Malaysian, but looks more Malaysian/Chinese
Stats: 34B/24/32 (supple little breasts but fucking hot)
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 if you like slim chicks
DFK: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
Anal: No
69: No
COB: Yes
COF: Yes
CIM: Yes
Sex: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
Room: 5/10
Damage: $100 (30m), $130 (45m), $160 (60m) I went for 60m
Note: Eli is a classy girl who really loves her work. Once she gets to know you she remembers the things you liked last time around.

Eli: slim and sexy, Malaysian girl ... just the fix I needed! She’s about 165cm, say 47kg, her measurements are 34B/24/32. I’m guessing those measurements but she was slim. She has a scar from a Laparotomy as a child. Apart from that, Eli is attractive, sexy, tanned, and fun. Her pussy is very cute, and neatly shaved, and usually begging for a licking.

So, Eli comes into the room and her eyes really brighten when she sees me. Actually, I could see she’d had a long day but was glad to see me. I told her my story about Asia Bobo earlier and she promised to be a good “nurse” and give me a good “treatment” … wow !!! If only Ginza was into CosPlay … I could really go the nurse uniform thing …

Eli closed the door and immediately came over and kissed me deeply. Eli was wearing a black see-through slip and I could see her sexy little bottom and g-string. I showered while she got the room ready. Even though I’d blown my load just 40 minutes ago, the Little Tiger was glad to be back at Ginza.

I came back into the room with the towel around her and we embraced. We kissed like lovers. Eli is so good that I wondered if she might have been jealous about me visiting another shop. Then she started licking my neck, while I held her, and I knew there was no jealousy there at all. I was feeling up and down her body with my hands and enjoying the view in the mirror. I pulled up her slip to reveal her perfect round bottom, like a piece of ripe fruit. I knelt down in front of her, like a knight to his Queen, and started kissing and licking that cute little arse.

She pulled the slip up over her head, dropping it to the floor while I traced a line up her back with my tongue. I started kissing the back of her neck and she responded, pushing my hand down to her warm, moist pussy. I slipped a finger inside and she opened her legs wider. Fuck me! Eli knows how to play.

I beckoned her onto the bed and parted those sexy little legs of hers. Fuck, she is cute, and that pussy was ready for a pounding. I love a bald pussy! I went down on her and gave her a damn good licking, just what she needed at the end of a long day. I turned around, giving her access to my cock. Eli took it willingly, sucking me deep inside her mouth. I started to fuck her mouth. Awesome! Meanwhile, I’d slipped a couple of fingers back inside her pussy and parted the flaps so that I could give the whole tasty morsel full access to my tongue. Then I rolled over so that Eli was now on top, but we were still doing 69. Nurse Eli gave me the best oral I could imagine.

But after 10 minutes or so I really needed to fuck this little minx. Nurse Eli put a condom on me. She was still on top which I didn’t mind because I really felt like being spoilt. She kissed me on the lips and neck and worked her way down my chest with the ultimate cat bath. It was really sexy and the little Tiger was getting hungry. Then Eli mounted me.

She enjoyed screwing me and it seems that Cowgirl is one of her favourite positions. She kept kissing me like a lover and staring into my eyes. I just love the way she engages with her clients. God she’s sexy. Then we rolled over and changed position to doggie. My balls were banging her clit and she started moaning. When I could see that she was warmed up I turned her over and we did missionary. I banged her for a few minutes and then exploded! Awesome cum. Eli pulled me in hard, so that my pelvic bone was grinding her clit as I continued to enjoy my orgasm.

Eli remembered how much I love massage and continued the “treatment” with a pretty good effort. Since I first saw Eli I would say that her massage technique has improved. I remember I rated her massage at about a 6 the first time we met. Today she was definitely a 7.

Knowing that I usually like two shots, Eli would sometimes interrupt the massage with some licking of my neck and ear. Cheeky! She actually fucked my ear with her tongue on one occasions !!!! Fuck, it's actually very sexy!!! Which one of you Brothers taught her that??? Eli was clearly up for another round and I was wishing again that I hadn’t wasted my time at the other shop earlier. After a while the massage stopped and Eli turned me over. I thought she was going to demand another round but she whispered “Just cuddle” and we wrapped ourselves up in each other for the last 10 minutes.

Yes Brothers! This is was good sex and good service is all about. One day we’re going like a couple of coyotes on a cactus, the next, she’s taking care of me like a sick puppy. Total, 100% GFE. While I continue to get such great service I’ll keep coming back to Ginza.

Cheers

TheTiger

jazzlau90
10-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Hey Tiger,

Nice review. You should just stick to Ginza for a while. They have consistent service, rather than you taking a chance and getting a old hag at another shop. Just my opinion :)

Bracket
11-09-2012, 12:19 AM
... Her pussy is very cute, and neatly shaved, and usually begging for a licking.

... I was feeling up and down her body with my hands and enjoying the view in the mirror. ...
Great to hear that Eli (or Ally as she spells it) has now shaved her pussy. When I last saw just before Tokyo Cats shut its doors for the last time she definitely had an au naturel map of Tasmania.

My one gripe about the new apartment block is that the rooms don't have, or so I thought, mirrored wardrobes, like the second room had at Tokyo Cats' last haunt just up the street from Ginza's current home. So I'm very intrigued to hear that one of the rooms does have a mirror. Which room were you in, because I want that room for next time I visit!

Alexlim
11-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Mr. Tiger sir, you make me itchy to see Eli! If I have to hang in city I will go to see her soon! Eli rape me rape me