PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Taiwanese @ 182 Rose St, Fitzroy

tekorling
10-09-2012, 03:00 PM
ahhh!!
this is totally new to me...my first ever taiwanese WL in Melbourne. Jessica is quite tall, very good figure, slim and body is quite good to touch. she is a experienced WL knowing to do what at the right time. Good cat bath, good personality. and also moans good while being bang hard. i was excited throughout which i have not got this experience for quite a while due to the fact that i always want to try a taiwanese girl and this is my very first experience.

jessica also taste great everywhere while daty on her. which is what i like always. she turns into doggie herself. i did not ask for it...very natural.

she actually looks quite matured, seasoned, not old, which i kind of like. because this usually quite guarantee she got some sort of bed experience.

newbiedidi
12-09-2012, 02:35 PM
real taiwanese or a fake PRC?

Fleming
12-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Sounds like advertising instead of a real review

the reaper
12-09-2012, 06:37 PM
these reviews me thinks are written by boyosans or associates of 182, the same stuff has been on PP. Way too heavily promoted.

If the girls are good, the guys will find out and the word will spread. Trying to jizzup punters with BS reports is only going to lose credibility for your establishment.

Fleming
13-09-2012, 04:08 AM
Funny how it's always from the same person pumping up this shop, I for one have lost interest in such fake advertising from 182 Rose St.

Tiny Tito
15-09-2012, 03:03 AM
went there Thursday boy san tells me new girl on only first day so think will give her a try ...disappointed in the room all i will say is i think Jessica might have been Jeffrey before she was Jessica

Timmylol
23-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Went to this place once, fucking shit, two fat ugly chicks that I won't even do if they paid me $1000 bucks.

Shit joint, avoid like a plague. I fell for a fake "review".

the reaper
24-09-2012, 10:31 AM
went there Thursday boy san tells me new girl on only first day so think will give her a try ...disappointed in the room all i will say is i think Jessica might have been Jeffrey before she was Jessica

lol, you got the boyosan in drag

Fleming
24-09-2012, 10:25 PM
bahaha very funny

clarke
02-10-2012, 06:36 AM
yeah. i reckon the guy is associated with the rose club, seen this jessica tw girl before on park st, service is very standard, no bbbj,i nsist on cbj and lecture you on the risk on bbbj lol
about the rosemary he kept on raving about, they jack up the price to $300 per hour now and no half hour session. no thanks, i won't be seeing her again, they just get too greedy.

the reaper
02-10-2012, 11:21 PM
bbbj is extremely low risk, they should worry more about a fart during a catbath, that can be lethal

newbiedidi
04-10-2012, 02:27 PM
The "giver" (usually the women) has vastly higher STD risks than the receiver (usually the man) BBBJ often desired by men is high risk for the women. But men can also get STD's from oral sex and DATY