PDA

View Full Version : Other Pitt Street - Chinese/korean/japanese massage

tony123
19-03-2012, 11:01 PM
sorry .. delete post

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Hi Brother Tony,

Welcome back into action. So how much you pay all up for the massage and HJ?

For the best value massage with HJ included, you really can't go pass 501/532 King Street Newtown, if you can afford this shop, you should be able to scrape another $30/30 min or $50/hr massage with HJ. clothes off is another $30 but you can be selective.

If you prefer to be in the City/Chinatown area then you must try Snow Lotus at shop 2, 741 George Street. And if you prefer Hard Massage, I suggest you see Sherry, Ada and Vicky (the mamasan) in that order, I guarantee you will have one of the best ever strong massage - a bit dearer than 501, here you pay $35/30min or $55/hr massage only, HJ is $20 and clothes off $30 (no clothes off from Vicky though...........lol) but this will be around the same price you paid at the other shop.

For more details and review, read the separate thread of this shop.

Cheers

hahahihi
24-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Hi bro AHLUNGOR,

Since you seem pretty experienced for CBD area, have you try e-massage at pitt st? which used to be Chicago before. Chicago was not that good before, but I'm wondering if theres any changes after the new management?

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Hi bro AHLUNGOR,

Since you seem pretty experienced for CBD area, have you try e-massage at pitt st? which used to be Chicago before. Chicago was not that good before, but I'm wondering if theres any changes after the new management?

Hi Bro,

I am not aware that the old Chicago has changed hand, i was just nearby today checking out the one on 2/f 376 Pitt, could have check this one too, may be later....lol
Cheers