PDA

View Full Version : Other sexy erin...absolute delight...MILF slut that loves a good pounding

skg888
10-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Person'sName : Erin

Establishment : george street hotel

Date of Visit : May 12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0458472166

Hours of Business : 24

Rates : 250/hr plus extras

Size/shape : 5' nothing, size 8, lovely C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Irish

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, BB, CIP, Anal GS etc

Value for money/recommend? : absolutely
This is the ad from Cracker and the photo is definitely her.

REVIEW
It wasn't easy to get in touch with her but after a few calls she answered the phone with a cute Irish accent. She offerred everything over the phone with $50 extra for BB and anal each. An appointment was made and she was on time. i was pleasantly surprised on seeing her. She is a cute tiny thing with a great shape and cute ass and tits. After exchange of finance and a shower in the tiny formula 1 shower it was straight down to business. She does everything and anything but strangely no CIM; go figure. She is a pocket rocket and will be as GFE or PSE as you want with tongue kissing but no real DFK. She tries very hard but was a little tired when i saw her. later i was to find out she has been working over 2 weeks straight and plans to work another week or so before taking a break. She has worked at Victoria's Secret in the past but is obviously making a lot more money privately. it put me off that she is so open about offering BB to anyone for $50 and after 2 weeks being booked out solid, you would just not go there. her service and attitiude otherwise is excellent with a good but not great BBBJ. No DT. Anal wasnt on offer when i saw her because someone had rammed her and she couldnt take it. thanks for that, whoever you are!!!
For the price she is asking, she is definitely VFM but she is tiring and i woulsd wait to see her after she has a break. I'd see her again for the anal.
Enjoy.

cisco
10-09-2012, 09:53 PM
ok ok i got it bro

skg888
10-09-2012, 09:56 PM
hey guys this review is for a girl that i saw a while ago and now have become her regular....i thought the least i could for her is to spread the word of her to the rest of you...

this is girl is now working up to midnight every night and does not charge for extras anymore everything is included for the $250 an hr

she is available for incalls and outcalls in the CBD

available all weekend as well as all week

call her direct and you will find she is exceptional in her customer service....she has had a break from the industry recently so is fresh and ready for some serous cock lol

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Hi bro,

Thanks for the intel, but in the spirit of safe punting for the forum community i dont think this WL should be promoted here!!

As you said it yourself when you met her back in May that you didnt even want to go there as you suspect that a lot of punters would have paid the extras to go BB with her!

Now the situation is even worst as she doesnt even charge extra any more (all according to you!) so she is offering BBFS and cum in pussy for all tom dick and harry, sounds like she doesnt even care any more, its a danger sign man!!

So all brothers please proceed with extreme cautions, please punt safely. And sorry mate, i wont go near her even if it is for free!!

Just my two cents, no offence

Good luck

Cheers

TheTiger
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM
At $250 per hour ... a little tired ... BBBJ pretty poor .... nah ... I'll give her a miss ... besides, going BB is playing Russian roulette with the Grim Reaper !!!