PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Tiffany review from a mate

Bigfoot
11-09-2012, 02:05 AM
Hi Guys - Thought I'd write one up for a mate. About Tiffany. Thanks to a call this morning - I understand he went last night

Ohnestly I haven't punted for 4 months, because I'm currently not able ot even visit such place. Yes Don't feel sorry for me. Health reasons - Physical ones. I don't think I can even rememer what it looks like.

But I sent a good punting mate. He don't use Internet. He don't even use anything too new either. Still drives cars older then hmm.

But he's kind enough to REview for me.

He said Bored and went to Tarren point.

Walked in then introduced to Tiffany - Stayed 45mins.
The Man loves Asian women with nice ass- One of his favourtie bits ASS - let me say his call this morning was ASS and ASS

Body 9/10 - I'm guessing more 8/10 for rest of us.

He did say BJ- need more Suction. Was good but. 7/10

From what I was told. It was her turn to GO -OFF.
She Rode him in several Positions - on top - he loved Cowgirl. - His discription was the Ass was peachy.

He then did his Doggy Favourite and came. Then was a massage and done.

But his Talk about it to me first thing this morning at work - Suggests - He was very very very Happy with it.

so I'd say for him 9/10.

So that's Tiffany

Oh he did note one thing - He thinks the place or Rooms smells like Mould and the Towels Stink a bit.
I'm not sure if he knows what he's on about. He kind of forgets things when pretty lady about.
This guy drove a BMW into pole at Bondi beach due topless lady.

Having punted with this guy back in my day - including doubles at well I remember a tocuh of Class ten years ago.
He don't Bullshit much.

So I hope she's still working when I can get out to Taren point