PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Apple

ilovefs
11-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point - Roster

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : B cup, small but firm body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK (lots of tongue), FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but a few improvements won't hurt

My experience/comments :

Decided to follow up on a great punt yesterday with another today with one of the new girls of 64, Apple.

I walked in to a reception full of people. Sophie, a guy who I'm pretty sure is Sophies partner, and also Roger. I asked to see the new girl, Apple, and I was asked to wait a few minutes. I do so and Apple comes out of the room and has a cigarette with Yoyo just outside the door.

At that time I was a little wary of seeing her, the reason being she was 'pretty' and 'normal' looking, like a girl you'd see walking around the shopping centre, or I guess the 'girl next door', and didn't look like a working girl, not that I'm exactly sure what a working girl looks like, but you know what I mean. She just looked like she wouldn't be a great performer as a WL.

I was soon seen into the recently converted little (understatement) end room where I undressed to shower as Apple came in and introduced herself to me. She seemed nice with fairly good English.

I finished showering and as I was drying she said she would have a shower too. This happens a lot but sometimes I'm not sure if this is a time wasting technique given I have little doubt she recently finished with a customer and had recently had a shower within the last 10min or so. Anyway, who am I to complain, at least I know she is clean.

Soon Apple was on the bed with me and started some gentle kissing which became very 'tonguey' DFK. This I enjoy however what I find disappointing (and to tell the truth totally unacceptable) is when a girl smokes but doesn't ensure she is smelling fresh before kissing. I was bordering on saying something but didn't. In hindsight I really should have.

This went on for a little while and then I spent some time kissing her neck, breasts and licking her nipples. She then asked me to lay down and she licked and kissed her way down to my very erect penis. This was very surprising, you know how I said she looked like she wouldn't be much of a WL, I was mistaken. She gave a very slippery, perfect, often very deep, firm BBBJ. I was very impressed and could have taken it all day! Very much so, but there was another wet, warm hole I wanted to try out! I suggested this to her and she agreed it was time.

She dommed me up and got on top cowgirl. She was quite good at this too, varying her angle, speed and grinding as well. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was.

Soon I could tell she was tired and I suggested she lay down and I fuck her. I did so and this was also great. She could take it all very well and from the look in her eyes wasn't far off orgasm, but I just could not get her there. I could not get there either, regardless of how hard she tried and what position we attempted. Doggy was very very nice too, lots of feeling from her lovely pussy.

The end room is very small and actually is the only room with a window hence some natural light. The disadvantage of both is it obviously heats up very very quickly. It was not an overly hot day but the room was very hot, even Apple was feeling it. No way will I want to punt in this room in Summer. Not a chance!

I have issues when I overheat in that I can have trouble getting over the finish line and this occasion was clearly no different. Not only that but Apple had been coughing a little bit and even told me she was not well today and might go home next. Well why the hell didn't she go home instead of seeing me and potentially making me sick as well? Maybe she should quit smoking whilst she is at it.

She had a bigger coughing fit and had to stop for a minute. I took the opportunity to say that I am tired and can't cum today so we'll finish up. I showered as she want to the loo to cough it up or whatever she did.

I then saw on the roster that she had in fact gone home later in the day, possibly after me.

She apologised profusely and was concerned I was leaving early, that I had more time and I think the girls are also worried if a customer leaves early that Sophie will think they are no good. She is not no good, just the few circumstances could be better, that's all.

On this occasion I was not overly impressed with the punt itself, she should not have been working sick and smelt like an ashtray, however, the good points were she was very very friendly, very beautiful, tried very hard and was actually very good at trying to make one happy. That she gets top marks for.

Although I left disappointed and not sexually satisfied, on the whole Apple is worth a visit, just with a few improvements like ensuring she is not feeling crook and uses mouthwash. So the bad points are easily fixed.

With those improvements Apple will make a great addition to the 64 'family', and I hope to see her again on a better day (and in a better room!)