PDA

View Full Version : Snatch Forest Pre-purchase Inspection

babelx
12-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Is having a hairy pussy a deal breaker for you?

Do you have any way of knowing the status of the pussy jungle prior to paying? ;) I find it a little awkward to ask or difficult when their Engrish is not so good.

Do you bros ask about DATY in the intro? If so how???

Many things going through my head(s) at the moment.

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi Bro,

You certainly can ask or let your key board do the work for you.

I thinks for DATY, if you go to quality shops like 5 star and agency like TMC, most of their girls will provide it if not all.

As far as the current status of the hair style down there, again, most of the girls at 5 star and TMC have been reviewed, so do some research mate.

Have fun

Cheers

babelx
12-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Thanks for your reply.

I guess my question was not about research but how to ask about the status of hair from the girl. If I knew (from my research), that things are 'bare down there' I wouldn't need to ask.

I was also curious to see whether anyone actually asked this question from the girl. Because I find it impossible to ask!

As far as the current status of the hair style down there, again, most of the girls at 5 star and TMC have been reviewed, so do some research mate.

I have no issues with this tip as research can be done very easily these days.

TheTiger
13-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Yes it is ... so many girls shave or wax down below these days. There is no excuse. I know of a handful of girls working in several shops ATM that I'm not going to see a second time until they do some "housekeeping". We are in the 21st century ... the age of bald pussy !!! Those who don't get left behind.

DrFeelGood
13-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Was thinking the same thing.
I've seen some girls that I wouldn't have If I knew how much bush they got down there..
Guess it doesnt hurt to ask

TheTiger
14-09-2012, 12:10 PM
There are times when I wish I was Edward Sissorhands ... do these girls really think we're paing for a jungle cruise???

Flyerr221
14-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Hairy muffs are a very disappointing surprise.

How much hotter would Maria Ozawa be with freshly shaven snatch ? Perfect !

http://avexp.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/MariaOzawaAWetDream-poster.jpg

DrFeelGood
14-09-2012, 04:19 PM
^ Even just a trim and it'll be 100x more appealing

diamond
15-09-2012, 11:31 PM
I actually love both. That picture of Ozawa with the bush is HOT. The naturalist photography inspired companies such as Hegre-Art, Met Art (Most Erotic Teen originally knows as) and others, have amazing looking women with quite beautiful "fur" down there . But i do agree that some type of hair looks horrible. On another note, Hegre-Art should have photographed Maria a LONG time ago when she looked super fresh. But regarding asking, i think you can certainly ask or should feel comfortable in asking when you make initial arrangement before you arrive. Time and effort from both parties is minimal at this stage so no one will mind if it does not go any further.

babelx
17-09-2012, 02:20 AM
Thanks guys,

diamond, I was thinking more of a shop situation. I just wasn't sure how to ask a girl who doesn't speak much English about her snatch!

If it was an outcall, I would absolutely insist on a completely bald pussy. I am not paying $300 for a bush whacking!

Booster
17-09-2012, 07:18 AM
Hairy is a deal breaker for me, prefer clean shaved, but a landing strip is ok as well.

You might try asking "Shaved or no hair?" with various gestures.
For DATY point ask if you can kiss and point at the pussy?

If you're like me, the first time I went to a brothel took a bit of courage.
Once your in there its fine.
And I used to sample whatever and got some experiences which were below average.

In the end, you're looking for a good experience, and its your money.
Be prepared to walk and get your money or another girl.

In some of the shops, they do tend to rush you a bit,
"Hi, I'm A"
"Hi, I'm B"
"Hi, I'm C"
And then someone comes in and says, "So which one do you want?"

And I'm a bit like
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ww4gl0TO1qbypelo1_500.gif