PDA

View Full Version : Punting in Shanghai

HengDai
12-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Hi brothers,

I'm new here, but have been reading these forums for a while now. Am loving reading all of your ARs in Sydney and I will look to contribute soon with some of my own reviews.

I'll be in Shanghai at the end of the month for work and so am keen to seek out some advise on the punting situation there. I am also aware that it will be the China National Holiday around then as well (Oct 1-3). Hope the public holidays don't close certain places down.

I'm looking to have a very good time whilst there. I also have to choose a hotel as well, and I hear some hotels have saunas within them which offer special services.

Also, I read somewhere on these forums before that someone got a Personal Assistant whilst they were in China and not only did they help organise their schedule and events, but they also provided their own personal services too. This sounds great and I was wondering if anyone knew how to organise something similar? Sounds too good to be true! I guess you need to have the right contacts.

Look forward To your responses!

HengDai

BigBoy
13-09-2012, 05:56 PM
You'll need to go to Chang Ping from what everyone else is saying..

HengDai
14-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Yeh, I would if I could, but I'm only going to be in Shanghai for a few days, so it's not worth going down to Southern China :(

Any other ideas?

cisco
14-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Just go to the clubbing area and ask the staff advised there ,..most of that kind of places will provided girls

but be careful once they know you a foreigner they will charge you more expensive price

so the best way to go is bring some of your friend who really know shanghai well instead of looking by your self bro

BrainSex
15-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Depending on your style, the bar Manhatten was a fun bar to meet ladies. Very convenient to most hotels, easy to chat and good quality ladies to take home.

ethanmarkovic
26-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Check clips on youtube. also check other forums on which clubs
a friends been there .. says theres some trendy clubs.. take some nice clothes with you.
Suit jackets and that type of things
Theres heaps of bars with freelance girls
good luck

jazzlau90
01-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Yeah man just go around and I guess your research, but be careful sex in China is a very big hit n miss, because Chinese WL are money hungry and u could meet the hottest girl, but rubbish service. Play ur cards right and enjoy or one simple mistake n it can cost you big time

playerz
17-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Soho bar in Heng Shan Road where you can pick up exchange students from around the world, and if you fail. Staff are also available.