PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Annie - Tongue Queen

HengDai
12-09-2012, 02:39 PM
This is my first attempt at an AR. So hopefully it cuts the mustard.

Saw Annie about 2 weeks ago now and I didn't really know what to expect at first.

Picked her out of the line up as she was the only Singapore service available and I am so glad I did :)

First of all, she is very friendly, and I was at ease once we were in the room.

In the shower, she was very clean and thorough and that also made me feel even more comfortable knowing how good her personal hygiene was. In the shower was also the first time I got to experience her DFK or should I say SDFK (Super DFK). WOW. Her tongue had afterburners on and it navigated to every corner of my mouth. Brothers, if you like DFK, I recommend Annie.

I won't say too much more, but if she has such an amazing tongue for DFK, you can imagine how great everything else was that involved her tongue :p

My hour with her was pure bliss.

HengDai

wilisno
12-09-2012, 02:55 PM
This is my first attempt at an AR. So hopefully it cuts the mustard.

Saw Annie about 2 weeks ago now and I didn't really know what to expect at first.

Picked her out of the line up as she was the only Singapore service available and I am so glad I did :)

First of all, she is very friendly, and I was at ease once we were in the room.

In the shower, she was very clean and thorough and that also made me feel even more comfortable knowing how good her personal hygiene was. In the shower was also the first time I got to experience her DFK or should I say SDFK (Super DFK). WOW. Her tongue had afterburners on and it navigated to every corner of my mouth. Brothers, if you like DFK, I recommend Annie.

I won't say too much more, but if she has such an amazing tongue for DFK, you can imagine how great everything else was that involved her tongue :p

My hour with her was pure bliss.

HengDaiHaha, no doubt, Annie's got the most powerful tongue, and I just love her super smooth skin !

Forgot to mention her great behind ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
13-09-2012, 06:43 AM
She is one of my champions! No need to explain about her services because she is GooD!

The first time I met her during Spicy kid's holiday (Chinese new year!) she is look normal if compare with my favour cute great grand champion spicy kid, But she is good as her normal looking. Her chatting part, it is a bit serious chat as HEBE but I like it! Because it's from her real mind.

cisco
13-09-2012, 11:51 PM
ohh,.............
i like anything about girl TOUNGE,......

Alexlim
14-09-2012, 12:01 AM
:miao:
ohh,.............
i like anything about girl TOUNGE,......:miao:

She is good bro! She is just one girl that I met twice during spicy kid's holiday!

cisco
14-09-2012, 12:08 AM
hi bro alexlim,..how are you bro ?

i like kissing included TOUNGE bro make me feel more high during sex but was wondering too high make me feel cum faster :miao:

bros ,...any recommend for korean at fivestar who do kissing with Tounge bro ?

HengDai
14-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Just book Annie if you like TONGUE!
You won't regret it.

I also just remembered that I really enjoyed her humming of a sweet little song as she gave me a massage. It was very cute. Kind of like a real GFE

cisco
14-09-2012, 01:52 AM
thanx bro ..........

Alexlim
14-09-2012, 02:31 AM
hi bro alexlim,..how are you bro ?

i like kissing included TOUNGE bro make me feel more high during sex but was wondering too high make me feel cum faster :miao:

bros ,...any recommend for korean at fivestar who do kissing with Tounge bro ?

Haloo Cisco bro,

I sick from MONDAY!

A.... Missing C

5 Star City
Your Name Say It All

Annie is good DFK,DD,GFE
She is just one girl that I met twice during spicy kid's holiday! I remember I cum too fast but very happy

For K girl, my best is Sunny but she's gone.
I think you need someone come to answer this question!
It's easy bro, just prepare spotlight and "W" sign then turn light to the sky when he see the sign! He will appear in front of you and answer which K girl who has magic tongue!

he might appear and dance GangNam style Yeehaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Just waiting his answer...

Where are youuuu King Wilisno Please come to answer us ... ( it would be better if you show gangnam style :miao:)

Ummm Good idea if I could listen this song when Annie or Spicy kid do CG... Yeehaa I'm your horse

cisco
14-09-2012, 02:52 AM
................ha ha ha ha :shout::shout:

OPPA DOGGIE STYLE,...the WL lady must be more like it

wilisno
14-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Haha, well, I really can't answer that question, a girl might DFK with one but not the other, I don't want to be blamed for that !

But I've had very good time with Irene, Rubi, Summer, Lisa, Tara, Moe ... I hope I haven't missed any. Well, in short, if I didn't have a good time, I wouldn't have written reports for them !

Alexlim
14-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Oops

Did you start like that?

Flyerr221
14-09-2012, 10:04 AM
I like Gangnam Style !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU&feature=related

5 Star City
15-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Annie is doing

The Gangnam Style !