PDA

View Full Version : General talk How to know if WL fakes during sex, all opinions WELCOME!!

jazzlau90
13-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey bros, I'm a pretty new punter and would like everyones opinion on this. Whenever you fuck a WL or women, how do you know if she fakes feeling good? Do any bros experience this? Does anyone know signs that they aren't faking it? I need some advice. Does it have something to do with the size or more about technique or is it her/me? Thanks guys!!

Travelmate
13-09-2012, 01:18 PM
She moans in no reason before you even fuck her!!!

hahaha

wilisno
13-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Hey bros, I'm a pretty new punter and would like everyones opinion on this. Whenever you fuck a WL or women, how do you know if she fakes feeling good? Do any bros experience this? Does anyone know signs that they aren't faking it? I need some advice. Does it have something to do with the size or more about technique or is it her/me? Thanks guys!!She can't fake if she turns from dry to wet ! ;) ;) ;) Unless she's wet before you touch her, it's lube ! ;)

TheTiger
13-09-2012, 01:30 PM
I'd say you are over analysing the situation - even if you know she is faking it, just pretend she is not and enjoy the experience

Makes no difference to me

I agree with you bro...

HookedonHookerz
13-09-2012, 01:41 PM
when she pees on your pubes during sex. :grimace:

jazzlau90
13-09-2012, 02:01 PM
You're probably right haha, i do tend to worry much, the thing is the WL I go regularly to see isn't wet during or after sex, so my initial thought is she probably doesn't feel shit :)

cisco
13-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Most o them just made a fake moans like ,.. Aahh yess ahhh baby and bla bla Aaahh aahhh,.. Just to make you cum quick so you dont have to bang her to much bro,.. Forget about anything just focus that you go there to reliase your milk

jazzlau90
13-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks Cisco bro, maybe I should just go in there screw her and concentrate on enjoying it rather than worrying haha

cisco
13-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Yeah bro, just enjoy your session bro , have a nice day bro

cuimd2
13-09-2012, 11:24 PM
some wls are great actors, and can make you think that its real, but from my experience i think most are fake.

TheTiger
14-09-2012, 12:02 PM
It's their job. It's their job to act. If they're REALLY good, you're hooked !!! That's why they're called "hookers" !!!

Pleasedonot
14-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Reminds me of my first punt WL was a total fake and moans like fk when just touching her, but wat else u can do?

Travelmate
14-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Reminds me of my first punt WL was a total fake and moans like fk when just touching her, but wat else u can do?
Ask her to fucking shut up

jazzlau90
14-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Well it's sorta true that can't really do much about it, what can u do? I just gotta learn to just accept it and just fucking enjoy the session, thanks for everyone's input :)

handbanana
14-09-2012, 02:30 PM
I reckon if you get pounded by 20 guys a day then sex would get boring real fast. Wl act like they love it, it's what you've just paid them for.... A fantasy where you're a stud and can make any woman cum lol.

goldengun
14-09-2012, 03:03 PM
come on man, do you still enjoy when you are fucked by 10 women a day seven days a week? be truth to yourself, no way they can enjoy it.

of course if you are andy lau look (20 years ago), or has a athletic body and not a body building dick (i heard that they are all small and can't last long as all the best go to their muscle), and they just start work fresh then yes.

but if you are normal guy and she has been work long day, then no matter how she says she love you to fuck her hard, it is all bullshit.

so analyse the situation and fact the reality.

jazzlau90
14-09-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm guessing also it's got a lot to do with what time you actually booked to meet her too, coz if you caught her during the evenings, then she prob screwed more than a dozen guys, so she's prob numb as shit down there right?

Travelmate
14-09-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm guessing also it's got a lot to do with what time you actually booked to meet her too, coz if you caught her during the evenings, then she prob screwed more than a dozen guys, so she's prob numb as shit down there right?

true... it also depends on the attitude, appearance, conversation, gesture, and activity from the other party as well....
I guess

cisco
14-09-2012, 05:51 PM
When they are moans ," oh yes , harder . Thats fake ...When they are say , " you got a big dick and say ," Oh i am cumming now. Means Dont punt me to long , my heaven hole will lose , get off faster...Just find a real girl friend in this real life bro,...

jazzlau90
14-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Haha Cisco, u are saying 'get a girlfriend' as if it's easy man, this is the reason why I punt. I don't want a gf yet, too much hassle for what it's worth :p

cisco
14-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Ha ha ha bro , i dont have girlfriend too but i am keep looking so i dont have to go to punt
So i can save more money.

Sometimes when i felt like oh i started to falling in love with this girl ,
i promised my self that l never ask the girl phone number to avoid anything happen in the future which is will make me sad at the end..

Thats why when i go to punt just punt and have a chat, and most of the time i dont even say my name to the WL ( or maybe i forgot ) or may be to busy with the sex and after the second time we meet she asked me , what your name and i said my name...and have a chat BLA BLA,.. And the bell rang then time to go home

jazzlau90
14-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Haha i'm not like you, I'm only 22 so prob gonna punt for 8 years till I'm 30 then start looking ( sound crazy to you? :)). Well I like telling WL my name especially If I'm gonna be her regular and it makes it a little bit more intimate.... Don't worry about saving, if you're getting a steady income bro, who cares how much you spend lol

cisco
14-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Forget this life and lets go for punt,...bro:miao:

TheTiger
14-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Ask her to fucking shut up

Deep throat them ... they can't talk with their mouth full !!!

jazzlau90
14-09-2012, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=cisco;40565]Forget this life and lets go for punt,...bro:miao:[/QUOTE

Haha hell yeah:slobber:

mannykay
15-09-2012, 01:49 PM
It's all BS. But then again, who cares? She's putting in effort trying to give you a good experience.
I've heard it all, "you fuck me good baby", "I'm cumming", "your dick is strong" etc.... I've had "my ass is cumming, baby" when I was pounding her in the backdoor once. Irked me a little when I stopped and thought about it.
I know its all BS but it's part of her job. Just like no customer service representative is 'more than happy' to assist you.
Just go with it and be happy!

jazzlau90
15-09-2012, 01:59 PM
You are dead right mannykay! Yeh I've had stupid thoughts lately about whether my technique was off or whether I wasn't rubbing her the right way. In the end, doesnt fucking matter! Thanks for the help bros :)

cisco
15-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Deep throat them ... they can't talk with their mouth full !!!

Ha ha,.. Told them to swallow as well

tork69
15-09-2012, 06:03 PM
I recall once at Vixens which I used to go reguarly due to a Tawain chick I got to know very well. Anyway there was one time we were both relaxing in our room we could hear this loud moaning from the room next door. At one stage it was soooooo loud that when I went outside to go to the toilet I could hear the girl moaning from the corridor. I bet the guest rooms could hear it also.

All I could hear was - oh baby fuck me harder, baby I love it and lots of screaming. Anyway I said to my WL that this is not normal and the girl must be faking it. She replied to me and said I know who it is and she does this all the time. After about 20 minutes the moaning had just stopped from the next room and finally we had silence, after a few seconds my WL looked at me in the eyes and whispered to me she is faking it......But I don't. Wow that just made me get another hard on after being in the room with her for hours. So you could tell the fakers from the real ones....

cisco
15-09-2012, 07:38 PM
The only thing will make them quiet and be serious when they go to do THE BIG SHIT in the toilet ,...

mannykay
15-09-2012, 08:32 PM
I recall once at Vixens which I used to go reguarly due to a Tawain chick I got to know very well. Anyway there was one time we were both relaxing in our room we could hear this loud moaning from the room next door. At one stage it was soooooo loud that when I went outside to go to the toilet I could hear the girl moaning from the corridor. I bet the guest rooms could hear it also.

All I could hear was - oh baby fuck me harder, baby I love it and lots of screaming. Anyway I said to my WL that this is not normal and the girl must be faking it. She replied to me and said I know who it is and she does this all the time. After about 20 minutes the moaning had just stopped from the next room and finally we had silence, after a few seconds my WL looked at me in the eyes and whispered to me she is faking it......But I don't. Wow that just made me get another hard on after being in the room with her for hours. So you could tell the fakers from the real ones....

Was that Taiwan chick your Meth-Ex-Girlfriend?

tork69
15-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Yes I was her regular for 1 year.

playerz
15-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Jazz, I'd suggest you find a booty call if you want to learn techniques, especially cougars. Then just use hookers to practise stamina with hot girls.

jazzlau90
15-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks playerz, good idea! definitely do that :)

mannykay
16-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Jazz, I'd suggest you find a booty call if you want to learn techniques, especially cougars. Then just use hookers to practise stamina with hot girls.

I always thought about doing that. Young lad like me has much to learn. Get a Cauc Cougar to teach the ropes. Communication will be much smoother.