PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Mamasan Angie

Pussy HUnter
13-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Not sure if this post should be in the "After Report" section but here goes anyway.

If you are somewhat jaded by the treatment you get from the receptionists at other places in Sydney then give 533 and Angie a go. At one if my other favourite establishments I just gave up on after multitudes of "sorry girl you book not working" or "girl you book busy" or "ah sorry closed today".

Angie is just a hoot - how she keeps her sense of humour working the hours she does with the number of girls and punters she juggles is beyond me. I have never had a booking mixed up, and always get discreet SMS notification if there is some scheduling problem.

The affable Wilson from TC aka Ginza and Angie 533 would be in my hall of fame as just delightful people to arrange dalliances. Thanks! Other shops in Sydney could learn from their punter care and attention.

Enjoy.

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Not sure if this post should be in the "After Report" section but here goes anyway.

If you are somewhat jaded by the treatment you get from the receptionists at other places in Sydney then give 533 and Angie a go. At one if my other favourite establishments I just gave up on after multitudes of "sorry girl you book not working" or "girl you book busy" or "ah sorry closed today".

Angie is just a hoot - how she keeps her sense of humour working the hours she does with the number of girls and punters she juggles is beyond me. I have never had a booking mixed up, and always get discreet SMS notification if there is some scheduling problem.

The affable Wilson from TC aka Ginza and Angie 533 would be in my hall of fame as just delightful people to arrange dalliances. Thanks! Other shops in Sydney could learn from their punter care and attention.

Enjoy.

I can name three great Mamasans, all current and absolutely delightful !!

Mr Crash and Burn
13-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Haha, Ahlungor. I wish winning lotto was as easy as picking your favourite 3.

Unfortunately of 2 of your 3 would make my list.

My third one (but really my first) is very unknown to this forum, but nonetheless treats me exceptionally well. :)

michaele
13-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Wilson is the best male Mamasan in the world very polite person,
Michaele

wilisno
13-09-2012, 04:09 PM
MichaeleVery short fused though ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Michaele

Mate, you spend whatever time you like with your favourite male Mamasan.

For me, nothing better to spend a full session with my favourite "female" Mamasan and they are all master masseures too................haha

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Pussy HUnter
13-09-2012, 09:12 PM
C'mon guys - reveal to me the other contenders for hall of fame mamasans/papasans?

Let's be real - the welcome you get as you make the booking and walk in the door really influences the whole experience - does it not?

Give it up! Tell all!

Travelmate
13-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Mate, you spend whatever time you like with your favourite male Mamasan.

For me, nothing better to spend a full session with my favourite "female" Mamasan and they are all master masseures too................haha

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Haha. What is her name again?

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Haha. What is her name again?

Hi bro,

There are three of them, which one are you referring to ??

Tex
14-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Does anyone know if Angie has ever been a WL herself? Or maybe just let a customer knock her off if they were short of girls....I've heard her girls say she'd do anything for money!

IExperiment
14-09-2012, 01:19 AM
C'mon guys - reveal to me the other contenders for hall of fame mamasans/papasans?

Let's be real - the welcome you get as you make the booking and walk in the door really influences the whole experience - does it not?

Give it up! Tell all!

Haha everyone to their own but the best would be Laurie from 5* he never have a any complain agains him and I am sure he would handle the most custumer in Sydney percentage ratio to other brothel :) so everyone to their own taste, but I think I saw Angie once before in the forum about getting grumpy or something :) I am sure Lungor can do the search for us all if I remember correctly :)

Pussy HUnter
14-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Does anyone know if Angie has ever been a WL herself? Or maybe just let a customer knock her off if they were short of girls....I've heard her girls say she'd do anything for money!

Ha - I actually asked her the other day and she said never been a WL.

I was on my way out after my last visit and Angie took it on herself to encourage me to make a returm vist in a couple of days. Angie was gently rubbing both my nipples through my shirt as she encouraged me to return. She is a scream.

Tex
14-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah well i don't believe her....I reckon she'd do the business as long as the $$$ were right.

In fact I reckon that she'd go alright too in a MILFy kind of way!

I wouldn't mind sticking a good hard cock deep up her just to see how that might change her attitude, look on her face, speech and general demeanour......I reckon I could sell tickets to a few of her girls too who would be interested to watch!! lol

careyou123
14-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Tex: If you don't like her. It's OK. I don't like her either. I tell her directly when she makes me unhappy. I am her regular customer normally visit 533 three times a week. However, what you wrote is too much....

Yeah well i don't believe her....I reckon she'd do the business as long as the $$$ were right.

I wouldn't mind sticking a good hard cock deep up her just to see how that might change her attitude, look on her face, speech and general demeanour......I reckon I could sell tickets to a few of her girls too who would be interested to watch!! lol

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2012, 04:09 PM

Hi Brother Tex,

Are you not getting a bit too personal there. We won't even say that to a WL let alone the Mamasan or Receptionist or Shop Owner, you must really want her or got pissed off by her big time, just chill out mate, it's an ocean out there. Plenty other Mama will treat you well I'm sure.

Cheers

Midnight_Prowl
14-09-2012, 07:30 PM
I like angie, and she has improved dramatically after ppl's complain in here, as long u accept all wl she will happy, i must admit i hv refused couple of time, 2-4 yrs ago, but in last 12 months i never refused coz most of them were too good to refuse!!!

igloo
15-09-2012, 04:18 AM
I am on record as liking and respecting her for running a tight ship , its always busy and its hard to get a dud girl there, so Angie is OK in my book.. Also on record noting her abrupt abrasive ways would annoy plenty of discerning patrons, but she aint going anywhere so deal with it.

What I don't see is how Tex has crossed some line with his comments, when I saw the second you're out of line call from a person who I perceive to be a mellow zen-like, multi thousand poster.. bro Ahlungor... I wondered if perhaps I was out of sync or bereft of morals.... Then I remembered we are on a site that goes into detail about everything to do with sex and WL...bros ask each other whatever they like, I know some guys look at a girl/ woman/ granny and the first thing they think is what would she be like to ....., Here we have a comment from a bloke saying he love to shove it up a female pimp, I think it would make her happier and perhaps take the shrill out of her voice, maybe they would both like it....One thing is for sure the tickets would get a pretty penny from many of the girls.
As a smart guy once said or wrote:
"“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.”

IExperiment
15-09-2012, 02:10 PM

Take it easy the topic was for a nice helpful reception.

bill_100
15-09-2012, 03:17 PM
I think that Angie is good at her work but cannot handle stress too well which is when she is abrupt.
Also sometimes it is language and cultural differences that make a person of different culture think that a person is rude. For instance in German it is quite normal to say "geben sie mir" or "Give me" something wheras in German it is normal.

Licker
15-09-2012, 05:03 PM
I think that Angie is good at her work but cannot hand stress too well which is when she is abrupt.
Also sometimes it is language and cultural differences that make a person of different culture think that a person is rude. For instance in German it is quite normal to say "geben sie mir" or "Give me" something wheras in German it is normal.

I quite agree that language and cultural differences can make a person of different culture think that a person is rude.

Going out of topic though:
In which way do you think "geben sie mir" could be construed as rude? (I understand 'give me' in English could be, but that's really not the same thing).

It could naturally be also said with the 'conditional' (could) and using the word bitte (please) as in "Könten Sie bitte das zu mir geben?"
(Could you please give that to me?)
The please (bitte) is always there anyway in German regardless whether you use conditional form or not.

Anyway if being truly informal (between family and friends only) you could even say "gebst du mir" using the singular second person pronoun instead of the plural second person (Sie) - which in itself is very polite.
These would equate to English Thou/You which was still common couple of hundred years ago, now we're using the plural second person 'you' all the time and being always polite :)

One reason why I like the Thai girls is that no matter what you say, you can always get away with a pretty smile :)

Licker
15-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Please forgive the linguistic and grammar lesson in my previous post!

The only line with content in it was the last one - smile :)

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I quite agree that language and cultural differences can make a person of different culture think that a person is rude.

Going out of topic though:
In which way do you think "geben sie mir" could be construed as rude? (I understand 'give me' in English could be, but that's really not the same thing).

It could naturally be also said with the 'conditional' (could) and using the word bitte (please) as in "Könten Sie bitte das zu mir geben?"
(Could you please give that to me?)
The please (bitte) is always there anyway in German regardless whether you use conditional form or not.

Anyway if being truly informal (between family and friends only) you could even say "gebst du mir" using the singular second person pronoun instead of the plural second person (Sie) - which in itself is very polite.
These would equate to English Thou/You which was still common couple of hundred years ago, now we're using the plural second person 'you' all the time and being always polite :)

One reason why I like the Thai girls is that no matter what you say, you can always get away with a pretty smile :)

This is too cultural man!! And too European!

All i can say is, good manner, customer services should be promoted and appreciated at all times!

If people are rude and short tempered, tell them to FxxK Off!!

Pardon my French !! ........lol

Cheers

Licker
15-09-2012, 05:28 PM
This is too cultural man!! And too European!

I realized that myself and said I was sorry (the next post).

Language and cultural differences aside - you can always get away with a pretty smile :)

M3
15-09-2012, 06:14 PM
I think Angie has mellowed recently and has not had a meltdown for some time.

What usually tips her(and other receptionists)over the edge are those who habitually call to look at girls but NEVER select one...A close second are the ones who turn up with no money and want to view the girls..

Yes she can be abrupt when the pressure is really on and that pressure does not only come from customers as the girls can,and do,apply pressure in their own way..

A 10 minute meeting with her can take three hours because of constant interruptions. That phone never stops ringing but that is a good problem for her to have.

There are times when I think she could have done better but overall I think she does a really good job considering her workload.

She genuinely does try to do her best for the client and girls who generally earn good money @533 but sometimes things are lost in the translation.

Is she the best mamasan in Sydney?? I don't know but you punters can,and are,offering your opinion here..even Tex who has an opinion but failed to articulate it in a manner that could generate further meaningful debate re his comments..

If I was to rate her overall performance I would give her 9/10 with time management and the ability to delegate being the key areas where improvement could/should be made.

I am sure others have further opinions re this subject.

PhoBot
15-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Angie has been total GOLD for me.

mannykay
15-09-2012, 08:56 PM
As a smart guy once said or wrote:
"“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.”

That would be Oscar Wilde, doing a mockup of Voltaire's original quote.

On topic, my last two complaints have been about management. Poor management/reception can drive people away. Terrific management/reception will bring people back. It's an unwritten law of social nature.

Tex
17-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Wow.....got a verrry interesting reaction to my post, especially via PMs!! Seems like a few of you bros have actually stuck it right up our Angie but the jury is still out as to whether she is a good fuck or not. One bro who will remain nameless reckons he really got Auntie Angie going and she gave him a great angry fuck and really got off big time by the end of it!

Also I must thank Igloo for his public support. He expressed what i was trying to say far better than I could have myself. As for some of you others, lighten up guys!!

Sextus
27-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Speaking of mamasans, Amy at Happy Angels may not look like a full glamour, but I tell you she has got a very tidy and well titted body on her. Surely she was a WL in the past?

Don't you think attractive mamasans, (I'm thinking TP too) or at least sexy ones like her - i guess that is pretty rare - have an extra desirability because:

a) They are (apparantly) unattainable.

b) The sexually charged, cum drenched evnvironment you aways see them in.

c) If you don't particularly like the line up that day, it would give you a charge to put it to the mamasan instead? :slobber:

he he he.....

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Speaking of mamasans, Amy at Happy Angels may not look like a full glamour, but I tell you she has got a very tidy and well titted body on her. Surely she was a WL in the past?

Don't you think attractive mamasans, (I'm thinking TP too) or at least sexy ones like her - i guess that is pretty rare - have an extra desirability because:

a) They are (apparantly) unattainable.

b) The sexually charged, cum drenched evnvironment you aways see them in.

c) If you don't particularly like the line up that day, it would give you a charge to put it to the mamasan instead? :slobber:

he he he.....

Haha, Brother Sextus,

Excellent summations!!

I know all too well the feelings of "(apparantly) unattainable." most typically with Foxy and for many other brothers Miko from 501 as well......................lol

Therefore, it was oh so invaluable and what a feeling when some other sensual mamasans (two favourites and a few friendly ones) will meet you a 1/4 way or 1/2 way and perhaps at least give you some badly needed relief from time to time.

Cheers

:love::love:

Sextus
27-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Ahlungor, I'd be happy with a casual grope, a casual feel up of a mamasan I liked, and a quick dfk and a grope.

Fuck, i'd like that.