PDA

View Full Version : Shine 36 Emma - who would have thought!

amchunki
20-03-2012, 02:56 PM
First of all, congrats on the new website. Looks fantastic.

It's been a while since my last post, but I'm glad to be back.

On a whim last week, I decided to pop into Shine 36, formerly known as New Tokyo House, to see what they had to offer. On their Syd99 section, they seemed to be operated by the same people as A Touch of Dream on the Pacific Highway in Roseville. Anyway, the operators are now Chinese, and I think most of the girls are Chinese as well.

I got there on a weeknight, so it was quiet and there weren't many girls, they only had 3 working and Emma was the only one available. When the receptionist asked her to come out and greet the customer (moi), I heard this barrage of mandarin of which all I could catch was 'I'm tired, don't want another customer ... Can't he wait for next one...' to which the receptionist replied 'this one should be ok, you should see him.'

When she came out, her frown became a sensual demure smile (she deserved an Oscar!!) and said hi. She's from Chongxing, about 165cm tall, with enhanced Cs, which fit her perfectly. You only notice the enhancements when you squeeze them, and they have a natural sag to them which makes me think she's had them for a while she looks so good with them. A flat stomach and a tight bum completed the inspection during which time I was under the impression that she was checking me out too,

Quick side note, for all the Hk bros - she looks a like a young*蔡少芬, but with great tits!

So it was $170 for the hour, and she grabbed my hand and half pushed me upstairs, giving me a playful slap on my bum on the way up. She also kept smiling at me. I'm guessing the guy she had must have been pretty average because she kept muttering in mandarin that I was handsome. (no, I'm no by the way!)

Anyway, she was very chatty and perky now, and we started chatting in English, then a little canto, and then I surprised her with a little mando, which brought a cute blush because she realised I'd heard all comments before.

She waited for me to get into the shower before practically ripping off her leopard print bikini and hugged me from behind, rubbing those awesome tits on my back and reaching round to play with my dick. She started washing me in a distracted way before I asked her if I could wash her too. Her response: "you can do whatever you like to me" This is a first for me!

After 10 minutes of washing, and we were very thorough, we crashed onto the bed and it was constant DFK. Her tits are topped with soft marshmallow like nipples that never seem to get hard, but become very sensitive to sucking and licking when she gets excited. *

She gradually moved down my body and gave some attention to my dick. Her tongue isn't long, but wickedly fast and pointed. I had to flip her because she was getting me too excited. I gave her a taste of her own medicine and went to town on her DATY, imitating what she did to me on her clit. I guess she really was tired because every time she was about to come, she'd squirm away.*

She also didn't want my to finger her because she said its too easy to get an infection that way. Fair enough, since I had a long tongue anyway!

So onto the main event. She's not a squealer, but her moans were sensual, and her pussy spasms sensational. She seemed to only get off in missionary, and doesn't like it that much from behind. I ended up blowing my load in 20 minutes.

We went for another shower since we were both covered in sweat and we played with each other some more. She was so wet that she kept calling me bad boy, which I guess I was.

The receptionist called just as we dried off. I'd hoped we'd go another round because believe me we were ready. Unfortunately lack of cash and a prior commitment meant I had to go.*

So the next time I want to get squeaky clean, I know where to go.

Keep the talent coming Shine36.

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Yummy, Ada Choi, I like her too, just a bit put off by the enhanced C Cup, usually don't take a second look at WL with fakes...........what a pity........haha

Cheers

wilisno
20-03-2012, 04:14 PM
You should write more reports, bro amchunki ! Your reports can cause restless nights ! ;) ;) ;)

Niceman 123
20-03-2012, 05:45 PM
How old are the girls there generally, bro. ? and how old is this Emma ?

Did she do bbbj for you?

amchunki
20-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Bro Wilisno: I do what I can buddy!!

Bro Niceman 123: On the website she's supposed to be 25. She might be 25, or could even be a couple years older. Hard to say cos the skin in her hands and neck was still young and firm. BBBJ was done without asking. Pretty sure DD was off limits, as is fingering because she said so. I thought it was a pretty good punt at $170 an hour. Cannot vouch for any other girl though.

Niceman 123
20-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Bro Wilisno: I do what I can buddy!!

Bro Niceman 123: On the website she's supposed to be 25. She might be 25, or could even be a couple years older. Hard to say cos the skin in her hands and neck was still young and firm. BBBJ was done without asking. Pretty sure DD was off limits, as is fingering because she said so. I thought it was a pretty good punt at $170 an hour. Cannot vouch for any other girl though.

Thank you, bro. That's good enough. I used to go to this joint when it was still a Korean shop in conjunction with the K-shop at 359 Riley Street. It changed hands many times from Korean shop to Chinese shop and then back to Korean shop with one or two Japanese girls. This time I think the new management will stay there for a while.

I agreed that $170 an hour for such services is good value in the city area (Surry Hills) and it is worthwhile to go there and have a look.

I like Choi Siu Fan too and she had been for a short while sponsored (I mean a mistress of) by one of the big tycoons in Hong Kong. If Emma looks like her, she will be popular among Chinese customers.

dr3w
20-03-2012, 09:53 PM
nice report, is this the shop at 359 riley st?

paulc
20-03-2012, 09:55 PM
nice report bro.quiet good value for this price range.

IExperiment
20-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Good detail report Amchunki. I like the way she did not know you speak their language. All this asian must learn to be a bit more discreet :) lucky for some of you guys who understand their language the worst are Thai and Chinese.

amchunki
21-03-2012, 10:34 AM
nice report, is this the shop at 359 riley st?

Bro dr3w: it's 36 Buckingham Street. Check the shop page here at Syd99. Emma's one of the few with a picture.

Niceman 123
21-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Emma does look older than 25 from the photos but for $170 an hour and such services, it's difficult to find too many young girls in such shop though ocasionally there are a few young ones.

Flyerr221
21-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Great value at Shine and Red Rose. Proves you don't need to pay $300/h IMHO.

bill_100
21-03-2012, 04:22 PM
amchunchi that sounds remarkably like Emma from their sister shop in 104 Pacific Highway, Roseville. Along with Julie and Rebecca, Emma is one of their star performers. I would estimate that despite their excellent looks and figures both Emma and Julie are in their early thirties. Rebecca is in mid 20s. Always excellent service from these girls!

amchunki
21-03-2012, 04:50 PM
amchunchi that sounds remarkably like Emma from their sister shop in 104 Pacific Highway, Roseville. Along with Julie and Rebecca, Emma is one of their star performers. I would estimate that despite their excellent looks and figures both Emma and Julie are in their early thirties. Rebecca is in mid 20s. Always excellent service from these girls!

Mate, that sounds about right. I think she mentioned something about the boss recently stuffing up her roster, but I think you're right bro.

tojo
21-03-2012, 11:31 PM
I can confirm it is the same Emma. Nico the cute receptionist in the city told me Emma is working the city mon and tues, then Roseville wed and thurs. Julie is the opposite. Both are at Roseville on fridays. Of course, rosters are bound to change here and there. Best to ring ahead and confirm.

fli
13-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Saw Emma at 104 Pacific Highway Roseville over Easter. I have known her a while since she used to work CBD Doubles before it morphed into A Touch of Dream - and more recently the sister shop. Always a reliable girl who gives service- she looks a bit tired but still great. English is a bit limited but not too bad. Friendly

What really is her forte is the blow job - she's just so good. I find most bjs are much of a muchness but with her the tongue works so well and she really made me feel the mouth working on me.

A bit of that pretend climaxing when I fucked her - which to be honest I find a bit of a turn-off - but she didn't overdo it and it was a great session. To my mind she is one of the stars of the Sydney Asian hooker community.

Littlewonder
14-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Sounds like you found a little gem bro nice report look forward to more of them. $170 per hour is not bad for a city shop.

ninja001
14-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah sounds awesome your review makes me want to go there now and try the talent ...:love:

harmsup_jai
14-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Great review !

bill_100
14-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Yes Emma is good but I prefer Julie myself and the Roseville shop.

fli
14-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Yes Emma is good but I prefer Julie myself and the Roseville shop. Yes, Julie is great - I've known her since CBD days also but I couldn't say which is better - it really is taste.

TheTiger
30-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Nice report, but 10 minutes of washing is a bit too long, really. Also, if a girl won't let you finger her put a condom on your finger. No chance of infection then.