PDA

View Full Version : Caringbah No.1 Lisa the pleaser

horny4asian
13-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi fucker friends

Long time pervert first time reporter.

Been reading a few shire stgeorge reviews there is lots of hot young asian pussy around isn't there?

Early hours in the morning because of my odd work hours can't wait until I retire I was horny (which happens a lot especially after a long tiring day at work, I need some wet and warm pussy to relax me) so I remember this place open til late or early whatever you call it so I drove past.

I see the red flashing neon sign in the window I know I am in the right place. Parking good at 3am!

Go in and see the line up. I think some of the girls were pissed off with me because they looked like I woke them up to look at them. I better choose one hey.

The usual looking girls, then one that even though wasn't my type normally I thought she was cute. Called Lisa (I can't remember the others, they say hello and leave so quickly), she had a little bobby haircut I guess you could say. But she looked cheeky and her English was good.

I choose her and she takes me to the room. I have a shower and the strange thing is she had one with me and cleaned me from head to toe. I don't think I clean myself that good at home! The reason I think she did it so well a bit later. haha

We dried and got on the bed and kissed. It was nice girlfriend tongue kissing. We talked a bit too and she was nice, although I guess she was doing her job. She asked that I lie down and gave me a slurpy cock suck, no that's not a new flavour slurpie at 7/11. Fuck I'm funny haha. Then she went under my dick to that area in between dick and bum hole, and licked me like my dog does but not in that area of course you dirty fuckers although maybe it would be cheaper. haha again. I think she was going to DD me or whatever its called when they tongue fuck your arsehole but its not my thing and I don't think a girl should need to do something that gross to a stranger although I'm sure it feels nice and lots of you love it, that is just my opinion.

I let her blow me for long time then she popped on a condom and popped on herself. She rode me like phar lap sorry im showing my age there and yes like phar lap I came first. Told you I was funny.

We fell on the bed and talked some more and lots more kissing. She was a real girlfriend feeling and I didn't want to leave. I thought she might like me too, I hope so. Would be very nice to think we got along not just because of the money.

We showered together again and she cleaned me just as well this time. I reckon I might just pop in for a 15min fuck occasionally just for a spring clean of my body it was that bloody good and forget the sex part.

Lisa was very sexy very girlfriend very friendly and very clean. Think she is older than the 22 they say but not much and when someone is this nice the age isn't a matter anyway. A 22yr old would not be as lovely and wouldn't be as nice to an older (but not old) guy like me.

I will go back as soon as I can. Don't Nike say JUST DO IT!?

have fun with Lisa,
H4A

igloo
19-09-2012, 04:14 AM
great report bro
shit jokes tho except the phar lap one

Jamieluv
23-09-2012, 03:37 PM
hey all
Travelled South last friday to caringbah no1, saw Lisa...got total opposite to the above report... but that's punting for you!
Lisa seemed to rush the service an i found her looks an body very average but for $150 ph cant expect to much, maybe it was after long shift or she just didnt like me!
Dont think ill see her again maybe try one of the juicy Thai girls

Eureka
23-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Could be the "Battle of the Bogus Posts" here I think !!
H4A vs Jamieluv - lol

suka02
23-09-2012, 08:55 PM
His 1st post is AR funny huh? Hahaha I told u I was funny

Ahkungor
23-09-2012, 11:33 PM
fake posts. great. what time does this place open till? 3am?? i think it violates local government regulations?

Ahkungor
23-09-2012, 11:35 PM
fake posts. great. what time does this place open till? 3am?? i think it violates local government regulations?

only 1 post by this horny4A? fake fake fake - writes like a girl. maybe a WL from this store?

I see the red flashing neon sign in the window I know I am in the right place. Parking good at 3am!

horny4asian
24-09-2012, 08:02 AM
That's hypocritical coming from you Ahkungor given I just read most of your last 42 messages and they are mainly rubbish. Administrators on this forum really need to clean up the shit like Ahkungor, especially given he obviously is riding on the back of a similar username to gain popularity. I have more honesty and moral in my little finger than some of you arseholes. But thanks for bumping my post. :)

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Well, their listing here says 10:00am to 5:00am. I haven't seen Lisa but there is nothing remarkable about the AR. horny4asian seems genuine to me.

horny4asian
24-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Thank you Tiger, yes, it is 100% genuine.

Sorry you didn't have fun Jamieluv although how you couldn't find Lisa attractive and good service I have no idea. :)

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 06:40 PM
bro,

You're new here. We don't go bagging the other punters. Jamieluv talks only about the girl. He doesn't mention you.

wilisno
24-09-2012, 06:43 PM
bro,

You're new here. We don't go bagging the other punters. Jamieluv talks only about the girl. He doesn't mention you.

That's the spirit, Tiger !

horny4asian
24-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Sorry to Jamieluv, I have now edited my post. :)

So we don't bag other punters but its ok to accuse a newbie of being fake? Not in my book. I will bag those pricks who claim I am fake as much as I like. Innocent til proven guilty. :)

wilisno
24-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Sorry to Jamieluv, I have now edited my post. :)

So we don't bag other punters but its ok to accuse a newbie of being fake? Not in my book. I will bag those pricks who claim I am fake as much as I like. Innocent til proven guilty. :)

Someone else called you fake, not Jamieluv, you bagged the wrong guy ! :miao:

horny4asian
24-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Someone else called you fake, not Jamieluv, you bagged the wrong guy ! :miao:

And that is why I edited my post!

The point I was also making was that I'm told we don't bag people but its OK to accuse a newbie of being fake. That statement was irrelevant of my misguided post towards jamieluv which I apologised to him for.

Accusing of being fake isn't much of a welcome is it, and you wonder why I have the fucking shits! Especially given some of the antagonistic pricks that do nothing but talk crap that are around here and are allowed to continue also hijacking some genuine members usernames. All I did was write a genuine review of a genuine punt.

Don't like it? Stiff fucking shit.

Lisa was a great girl and that's all that matters to me. Simple! :)