PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Where is Yuki?????

One_Off
13-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Hi Guys,

I read the forum all the time, but don't post often. Lost my old account so had to make this new one.

Does anyone know where Yuki from 'Healing Hands' which I believe is 532(?)B king st Newtown, has gone?

She was the best! The other girls there are good, but Yuki never charged for what I would have thought was basic extras at a R&T.

Dying to find out where she's working now. Any help would be great!

Cheers.

cisco
13-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Again ahlungor bro knew the answer..

Travelmate
13-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi Guys,

I read the forum all the time, but don't post often. Lost my old account so had to make this new one.

Does anyone know where Yuki from 'Healing Hands' which I believe is 532(?)B king st Newtown, has gone?

She was the best! The other girls there are good, but Yuki never charged for what I would have thought was basic extras at a R&T.

Dying to find out where she's working now. Any help would be great!

Cheers.

It is 329B

not 532

One_Off
13-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Hi Cisco,

Not sure what you mean? Has he posted an answer somewhere? Could you pls post a link?

howardpayne
13-09-2012, 06:39 PM
healing hands changed leasees bout 2 months back...........last i heard recently yuki is on holidays in the middle east

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Again ahlungor bro knew the
answer..

Sorry to disappoint you but i dont know the answer!

I did see Yuki in that shop before and she was OK, For a MILF, Coco would be like another level above.

I remember her very well because the one time i saw her, she had to do three HJ in a row!! First one for me, then the dude next door who insisted that HJ was included and the young ML refused to give in and Yuki said she would give him a free HJ after she finished with me. Then her next booking arrived as i was leaving.......haha

One of those memorable moment.....lol

Cheers

One_Off
13-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey thanks for getting back to me guys, appreciate it.

Thanks Ahlungor.

I've been reading about the Yuki at Acacia Massage on Wattle St, would you have any advice about this establishment?

Thanks for the correction TravelMate, yes of course that is the correct address.

Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Hey thanks for getting back to me guys, appreciate it.

Thanks Ahlungor.

I've been reading about the Yuki at Acacia Massage on Wattle St, would you have any advice about this establishment?

Thanks for the correction TravelMate, yes of course that is the correct address.

Cheers.

hi brother One Off,

Yuki from 288 Wattle is a different person OK, she also works one day a week in 447 using same name.

Well, this Yuki is an excellent masseur and she gives a sensational park ii. The only problem is she does not take clothes off for Chinese, so i make your own decision

But for massage and HJ you wont find too many better!!

Cheers

TheTiger
14-09-2012, 12:16 PM
What Ahlunghor?

You let one slip away? ;-)

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2012, 01:21 PM
What Ahlunghor?

You let one slip away? ;-)

What do you mean brother Tiger ??

Yuki 288 is still around !

tpol