PDA

View Full Version : General talk The question of respect.

Sextus
09-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Countless times here on the forum it is mentioned about how we should and do show respect to our working girls. But despite the number of times it is mentioned, it is never defined what showing respect, or respecting them, actually is.

If I was going to answer this off the top of my head, I'd say it means you aren't allowed to use rude words to them like

"mmm, I love your hot c**t",

or

"Oh yeah, you hot f**king s**t"

even if you only say these things in the heat of the hottest of sexual congresses, and it is spontaneous.

Instead you always have to say, mildly,

"Dear, your pussy is so nice and tight"

and

"Oh dear, I do so like your lack of sexual restraint."

Am I right about this? Is this the only way respect for them is defined, and if you do ever transgress with filthy talk like that, it means that in the eyes of the forum that you are nothing but a f**king c**t yourself? :D :D

uber
09-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Foul language isn't the problem. It's the intent behind it.

There's a world of difference between saying a girl is a hot slut you like to fuck, and saying a girl is nothing more than a hot slut you like to fuck.

Sextus
09-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Yes, it is why I said

even if you only say these things in the heat of the hottest of sexual congresses, and it is spontaneous.

So what is the story, does this still fit in under the banner of respect, or should it only be like Algernon (Algy) in my OP?

uber
09-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Swear all you want, just don't be a cunt about it, is the lesson here.

Sextus
09-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Don't you mean be a "c**t" about it? :shout:

Anyway, you may be assuming that I do swear, when all my thread is asking is that forum members define what they see as showing respect, as they never cease banging on about it, so I assume they must therefore have a strong definition for it in their own minds. Maybe combined, we can arrive at some kind of universal definition here.

uber
09-05-2013, 04:26 PM
I think the consensus would be "don't treat the girls like shit."

I imagine if a girl actually asked one to stop using foul language (what are the chances of that?), a gentleman would stop.

Sextus
09-05-2013, 04:29 PM
I think the consensus would be "don't treat the girls like shit."

Ok, forum members, what is your definition of the above please?

Is it simply "No dirty talk" referring to specific body parts and to loose sexual morals?

wilisno
09-05-2013, 05:05 PM

There's a world of difference between saying a girl is a hot slut you like to fuck, and saying a girl is nothing more than a hot slut you like to fuck.

This is exactly what I would say, foul language and rude words are not as disrespectful as the intent of the comment !

To say a girl is the queen of BBBJ and she sucks a mean cock can even be a compliment on this forum, but to say the girl was born to suck cocks and is good for nothing but to suck cocks is disrespectful.

Dirty talk is not disrespectful, abusive talk is !

uber
09-05-2013, 05:13 PM
I think consensus will be reached fairly quickly here.

Sextus
09-05-2013, 05:14 PM
foul language and rude words are not as disrespectful as the intent of the comment !

By this you are saying that foul language and rude words are disrespectful. Just "not as disrespectful."

Dirty talk is not disrespectful

But here you are saying it isn't disrespectful!

This may be more of a complicated topic than I thought!

wilisno
09-05-2013, 05:17 PM
By this you are saying that foul language and rude words are disrespectful. Just "not as disrespectful."

But here you are saying it isn't disrespectful!

This may be more of a complicated topic than I thought!

Dirty talks and rude words are two different things ! You can talk dirty without using rude words !

Sextus
09-05-2013, 05:21 PM
You can talk dirty without using rude words !

Like Algernon in my OP you mean?

Wilisno could you compose a couple of sentences illustrating how you would do this?

Or anyone else too please?

Swear all you want.

And yet wilisno says that is disrespectful, just not as disrespectful.

Uber, your "swift consensus" just retreated a little bit.

Sextus
09-05-2013, 07:39 PM
On the other hand Uber, you are right in that we three - surprisingly lonely contributors - to a universally themed thread did reach a quick consensus about rejecting them as "not being good for for anything but.." You only have to be a decent human being to have that as your obvious default status.

Where it has diverged is that wilisno will allow himself (and by extension, his view of what everyone else's behaviour should be) dirty talk during the act of sex, but only so long as no rude words are used in the uttering of it.

As he is struggling to offer any examples of how these might read in the cool light of his keyboard - without sounding wet or silly like my chum, Algernon, above - I think he might have even more trouble composing rude word free dirty talk while in the throes of flagrante delicto!

So we can safely assume then, that for Wilisno all dirty talk is off the sex menu entirely if one is to maintain his definition of what constitutes respect for WL's.

Now that is a viewpoint, though I wonder if others have a less conservative view?

Wizard, for example, mentions respect regularly, so I feel his definition of what is allowed and not allowed if one is to maintain respect, would be a valuable contribution. Many others have used the word regularly too, so they too would have their own definitions.

So far there is a consensus on one overiding point, so we can take that as given for everyone. But where does everyone stand on the subject of innocent apparently degrading filth being uttered, but only during the hottest of hot sex?

TinyTiny
09-05-2013, 07:55 PM
May I contribute a WG's perspective on this ?

wilisno
09-05-2013, 07:56 PM
May I contribute a WG's perspective on this ?

Please do, Tiny !

wilisno
09-05-2013, 08:00 PM
On the other hand Uber, you are right in that we three - surprisingly lonely contributors - to a universally themed thread did reach a quick consensus about rejecting them as "not being good for for anything but.." You only have to be a decent human being to have that as your obvious default status.

Where it has diverged is that wilisno will allow himself (and by extension, his view of what everyone else's behaviour should be) dirty talk during the act of sex, but only so long as no rude words are used in the uttering of it.

As he is struggling to offer any examples of how these might read in the cool light of his keyboard - without sounding wet or silly like my chum, Algernon, above - I think he might have even more trouble composing rude word free dirty talk while in the throes of flagrante delicto!

So we can safely assume then, that for Wilisno all dirty talk is off the sex menu entirely if one is to maintain his definition of what constitutes respect for WL's.

Now that is a viewpoint, though I wonder if others have a less conservative view?

Wizard, for example, mentions respect regularly, so I feel his definition of what is allowed and not allowed if one is to maintain respect, would be a valuable contribution. Many others have used the word regularly too, so they too would have their own definitions.

So far there is a consensus on one overiding point, so we can take that as given for everyone. But where does everyone stand on the subject of innocent apparently degrading filth being uttered, but only during the hottest of hot sex?

I thought you were more sophisticated than that Sextus ! You need an example for talking dirty ? With words ? And you think it's hard ?

I don't respond to your request because I think it's ludicrous and unnecessary.

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2013, 08:06 PM
There are scales of words you can describe a working lady:

From the high ground we have Queens, Princess, angels, goddess, sweetheart , darling, babes, baby, honey, honey bum, working lady, massage lady, sex kittens, pussy cat, dolls, barbie , BBW, etc etc, I think you can all get the picture.

From the other end, and pardon my French !!

Whores, cunt, bitch, piece of ass, piece of trash , piece of meat etc. so these words should be avoided.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Sextus
09-05-2013, 08:07 PM
You need an example for talking dirty ? With words ? And you think it's hard ?

Yes, without using rude words - as you said above that "it is possible to talk dirty without using rude words."

I'm sorry if you feel it would make you feel ludicrous - there just might be a reason why it would!

wilisno
09-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Yes, without using rude words - as you said above that "it is possible to talk dirty without using rude words."

I'm sorry if you feel it would make you feel ludicrous - there might just be a reason why it would!

I mean your request is ludicrous, like coming from a child !

Sextus
09-05-2013, 08:24 PM
I agree with Ah Lungor's list, It would never occur to me use, or want to say any of them - except for the word c**t in his list. That has got a satisfying earthy emphatic quality to it in the right context!

And Wilisno, I am a simple man, and so I ask simple qestions that don't seem to ever get asked otherwise. You said that it is possible to talk dirty without using rude words, and yet you are too embarrassed to give an example of this, attacking the question instead! :grimace:

wilisno
09-05-2013, 08:30 PM
And Wilisno, I am a simple man, and so I ask simple qestions that don't seem to ever get asked otherwise. You said that it is possible to talk dirty without using rude words, and yet you are too embarrassed to give an example of this, attacking the question instead! :grimace:

I'm not embarrassed, if I am, I'm embarrassed for you !

I'm only a punter, and you always claim yourself to be a professional writer. If you have to consult a simple punter for some coaching on how to put ideas in words, I wonder how well you do in your profession !

It's not that complicated after all ! I'm embarrassed for you Sextus !

Sextus
09-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Wilisno, you are like trying to catch a bar of soap you've dropped in the shower while your eyes are shut with stinging shampoo in them!

And I don't "always claim" to be a pro writer, in fact that only needs to be done once. Anyway, it is very much a sideline to my main work.

Here, by the way, are my already composed examples of what rude word free dirty talk sounds like, courtesy of my chum, Algy:

"Dear, your pussy is so nice and tight"

and

"Oh dear, I do so like your lack of sexual restraint."

So no, I don't need your own examples, but if they come out anything like this I can understand your reluctance to back up your claim!

Ps. I've missed greatly our t*t for tat exchanges mate! :D:D

Tiny, what is your view on all this?

lockhart
09-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Agree .. Live examples like those remarks made by some senior members as means of Show Off - "I Fxxked her". Very Disrespectful / Arrogant .

This is exactly what I would say, foul language and rude words are not as disrespectful as the intent of the comment !

To say a girl is the queen of BBBJ and she sucks a mean cock can even be a compliment on this forum, but to say the girl was born to suck cocks and is good for nothing but to suck cocks is disrespectful.

Dirty talk is not disrespectful, abusive talk is !

wilisno
09-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Wilisno, you are like trying to catch a bar of soap you've dropped in the shower while your eyes are shut with stinging shampoo in them!

And I don't "always claim" to be a pro writer, in fact that only needs to be done once. Anyway, it is very much a sideline to my main work.

Here, by the way, are my already composed examples of what rude word free dirty talk sounds like, courtesy of my chum, Algy:

So no, I don't need your own examples, but if they come out anything like this I can understand your reluctance to back up your claim!

Ps. I've missed greatly our t*t for tat exchanges mate! :D:D

Tiny, what is your view on all this?
Sextus, you created a thread asking for people's opinon, I seconded Uber's opinion and added a bit of my own, it was only my opinion and I was prepared to leave it at that, I had no intention to dwell on this non-issue any longer. But you kept mentioning my name, using words like it's my view that it's how everyone's behaviour should be, and that I struggled to give an example, and that I'm embarrassed of whatever it may be, in order to provoke a response from me. So your wish was granted !

So whatever you can come up with to express your view in words, it's your business, not mine. As a professional writer, you should be able to work that out without too much trouble.

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 10:14 PM

Sextus I think your answer came to soon and you are have walked past it in search of a deeper meaning, that will never be unravelled...
Instead of trying to be prescriptive about words and phrases you need to look deeper for the intent, as Bro Uber said!
In person it is much easier to gauge the intent from: tone of voice, body language, facial expression, etc
But on the forum you don't have any of these clues, so using emoticons to help convey the intent is the way to go.
Using emoticons becomes even more important if english is not your first language, both for the readers and writers, as you may word something badly and some people may interpret it differently to how you intended it and be offended.

wilisno
09-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Agree .. Live examples like those remarks made by some senior members as means of Show Off - "I Fxxked her". Very Disrespectful / Arrogant .

That too !

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Sextus I think your answer came to soon and you are have walked past it in search of a deeper meaning, that will never be unravelled...
Instead of trying to be prescriptive about words and phrases you need to look deeper for the intent, as Bro Uber said!
In person it is much easier to gauge the intent from: tone of voice, body language, facial expression, etc
But on the forum you don't have any of these clues, so using emoticons to help convey the intent is the way to go.
Using emoticons becomes even more important if english is not your first language, both for the readers and writers, as you may word something badly and some people may interpret it differently to how you intended it and be offended.

It just occurred to me that if you are a writer you probably normally don't use emoticons, instead you carefully word things for your intended audience. The forum is much less formal and probably has bigger spread of people than your normal audience so using emoticons would be more important. Maybe I am rambling ...

fatpork
09-05-2013, 11:27 PM
i dont think i would be able to swear even though its for compliment
just not my style i guess ..

Sextus
10-05-2013, 02:09 AM
I'm not specifically a pro writer! It is just that have I have been paid to do it, and still am from time to time. It is just an adjunct to my main work. Anyway, writing to a specific purpose and market is much less fun than rapping online with you guys, hearing your opinions, having debates, and writing reviews. The former feels like work, and the latter isn't.

Ah lungor's contribution was very good, I think he gave a good summary of what could be defined as mere sexy filthy talk and those things that are disrespect.

(Wilsino for a so-called "non-issue" people do mention it quite a lot, so I think it is an issue, and I wanted to get a general definition of it once and for all.)

wilisno
10-05-2013, 02:24 AM
I'm not specifically a pro writer! It is just that have I have been paid to do it, and still am from time to time. It is just an adjunct to my main work. Anyway, writing to a specific purpose and market is much less fun than rapping online with you guys, hearing your opinions, having debates, and writing reviews. The former feels like work, and the latter isn't.

Ah lungor's contribution was very good, I think he gave a good summary of what could be defined as mere sexy filthy talk and those things that are disrespect.

(Wilsino for a so-called "non-issue" people do mention it quite a lot, so I think it is an issue, and I wanted to get a general definition of it once and for all.)

The reason I called it a non-issue because it's just common knowledge to me to use those words that Ahlungor mentioned, or any other words that I can make up at the time of writing. And you think it's a summary of what could be defined ? As a professional writer ?

Sextus
10-05-2013, 02:48 AM
A summary of Ah lungor's contribution and other contributions to this thread is what I was referring to, not just Ah lungors. That is the point of a thread, to get the widest range of viewpoints, something it can often be tough to do. Sometimes I have to just keep on asking. And maybe some others are yet to offer their view. Some things may not be so obvious as you may be assuming.

And that was all amateur writing, but I can give you my account details for it if you are so desperate to brand me a "pro."

wilisno
10-05-2013, 02:55 AM
A summary of Ah lungor's contribution and other contributions to this thread is what I was referring to, not just Ah lungors. That is the point of a thread, to get the widest range of viewpoints, something it can often be tough to do. Sometimes I have to just keep on asking. And maybe some others are yet to offer their view. Some things may not be so obvious as you may be assuming.

And that was all amateur writing, but I can give you my account details for it if you are so desperate to brand me a "pro."

If you need that sort of summary as your reference in writing, by all means, no one would object or comment on you, as long as you don't try to provoke my response !

And I didn't brand you as a pro writer, it's you yourself who said it in several occasions.

Sextus
10-05-2013, 03:17 AM
No, what I've kept saying repeatedly that it is just an adjunct to my main work! Only about 10% contribution to my income!

You raised things in your responses to the thread that I felt could be expanded on. I wanted to learn more from you. Learn more from everyone in fact. And I still do. Good night.

wilisno
10-05-2013, 03:20 AM
No, what I've kept saying repeatedly that it is just an adjunct to my main work! Only about 10% contribution to my income!

You raised things in your responses to the thread that I felt could be expanded on. I wanted to learn more from you. Learn more from everyone in fact. And I still do. Good night.

Ok ! So it's non-pro career writer, let's leave it at that !

Bracket
10-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Agree .. Live examples like those remarks made by some senior members as means of Show Off - "I Fxxked her". Very Disrespectful / Arrogant .How do you know what motivates posters? Get a life! This is a punting forum.

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:49 PM
I think being a gentleman with ML and WL's will always get you a lot further than having bad language around them.

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 10:15 PM
I think being a gentleman with ML and WL's will always get you a lot further than having bad language around them.

Yes, but if the WL/ML takes the lead then I think it's fine to follow!
My lunchtime ML with extras started talking dirty to me as she was writhing from some prolonged DATY, I would have followed her lead except I had a mouth full at the time ...

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Yes, I agree, follow their lead. Unless you know them well and then just do what comes naturally :)

Sextus
13-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Could be good to get ask them very sexy questions that encourage some filth from them too?

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Yes, don't get me wrong... I'm a gentleman first but love the torrid filth from a girl, particularly if she has an East European accent. Even better if it's in her own language...

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Could be good to get ask them very sexy questions that encourage some filth from them too?

<Punter caresses and licks breasts>
<Punter teases WL with tongue around genital area>
<Punter gives a short lick to WLs dripping pussy>
[Punter to ML, gently] Would you like some more ?
[WL] Yes!
[Punter] Are you sure ?
[WL] Yes, don't stop keep going!
[Punter] Tell me how badly you want it
[WL talks dirty] #%^$&%*%&#%^@#$%#$%@#$%:)

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 12:24 AM
All I can say is that I'm very very grateful to those Korean ML's that showed me how hot it was to start kissing the ears, then down the neck, down the spine slowly to the top of the butt. Doing this to women has always gotten them begging for more.

Correction: thank you Yuna from Romeo's and Kelly from Silver Fox...