PDA

View Full Version : Misha,nice and friendly

wowerdon
13-09-2012, 08:34 PM
This Monday,I tried to my first service in GF, and I chosen Misha for 3 or maybe 4 good AP about her.
I took an appointment through their Chinese Recption and arrival at Gf at 8pm. I was asked to w8 for a couple of mins.
After 3mins, Misha came to pick me up , She looked a bit more dark than the photo,but still pretty,weared Bikini, with C+ cup Breast,satiny skin.
I followed Misha go upstair to the thrid floor, I pretty loved the building decoration of GF.
Then, We went into the room 8, I got undressed, and took shower with Misha, She cleaned me up very carefully, we used the teethwash during this time we did a little talks,My English was not very good, but we still kept talking.
After that, I lay on the bed, Misha started with her excellent bj, lick my nipple , which made me excited. After a couple of mins, Misha thought I was ready, and we changed to cowgirl, I thought Monday is a special day for Gf's girls, so I considered Misha maybe a little tried for allday's working, this postion is just good, after that we changed to diggie. During this process, It must be 25mins, I still had not any feeling of cumming, and She tried to other way without condom until I cum.
After finished, we kept talking , I said I walked to Gf for about 20mins, She said that I might be feel a bit tried, and She did some EOM for me that's very warm.
Then, I got dressed, at this time, Misha noticed my Mp3, and she listen to the songs in my mp3, It'sa Taiwaness's song. Misha looks really love this song, and we danced . It is really a very special experience.
During the one hour, Misha check me twice ,Am I first go to GF, It might be the reason that Misha do something special for me.
Moreover, for my expierience at others space, Girls almost do very go job for their first customer.
I will plan my schedule to go to Gf once a month, It's really fantastic.

wilisno
13-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Lovely report !

cisco
13-09-2012, 11:41 PM
good good bro.......

chanel is good too bro ,..i heard she love kissing

wowerdon
14-09-2012, 12:54 AM
good good bro.......

chanel is good too bro ,..i heard she love kissing

I heard GF's girls never kiss?

cisco
14-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Some of them YES and some of them NO

If the girl like you then they will kiss you,..some of them just even kiss in your lips not even touch your tounge and the girl straight go down

to kiss your nipples and bbbj

Different girl , different style bro....

anyway you can try chanel,...i heard chanel is a new favorit there

wowerdon
14-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Some of them YES and some of them NO

If the girl like you then they will kiss you,..some of them just even kiss in your lips not even touch your tounge and the girl straight go down

to kiss your nipples and bbbj

Different girl , different style bro....

anyway you can try chanel,...i heard chanel is a new favorit there

ok i will try her next month and others said candy is good also.

cisco
14-09-2012, 02:37 AM
bro you said ,she finished you with hj without condom on ?

wowerdon
14-09-2012, 11:20 AM
bro you said ,she finished you with hj without condom on ?

yeah, because I can not cum with condom,and time is nearly up

sukeong
20-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Nice report. Thanks. Misha gets a lot of good feedback. Never visited GF for months. Maybe I should try them again. Who are the cute ones now over there? When is the best time to go there and see a full lineup. I'm guessing in the afternoon only afew girls are there

cisco
20-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Yep,..never go there around 4-5 pm it will be just 3 to 4 girls

The best time is around 6 pm , for the cute one i think chanel and there is a girl call Sophie and she is got the pink colour nipples bro

and she has a nice naturally big boops

I try Sophie last time and i was shocked cause her nipples colour are Pink , cause most of them are black colour nipples

so you know guys what will happened with her nipples,..

I just suck it till it hard ,.........:love:

and candy cute as well but candy she is still on holiday bro

Candy probably will be back couples week later , i miss candy too....:love:

sukeong
20-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Thanks bro, will try and check the lineup when I got time. Sophie is tempting. I like pink nipples and it's hard to find on Asian girls. Even young ones. Most have just pale brown color. Does she have any tattoos? I don't really like them on a girl, as well as fake boobs

cisco
20-09-2012, 02:38 AM
Thanks bro, will try and check the lineup when I got time. Sophie is tempting. I like pink nipples and it's hard to find on Asian girls. Even young ones. Most have just pale brown color. Does she have any tattoos? I don't really like them on a girl, as well as fake boobs

Sophie don`t have any tatoo , the only thing that i can remember till today She is the first WL girl

that i ever saw with a Pink colour nipples , and her BOOPs are Naturally big and not a fake boops

like others WL at GF and sophie got tight juicy box when she is doing cow girl bro

Just treat her well and suck her nipples softly but sure bro

have fun bro

TheTiger
20-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Great report ... I haven't been here in ages.